The Plumber's Secret, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told the girls to sit down and take a break as I handed them each a bottle of water. Tammy's bottle of water had a little amount of anti-anxiety medication to help her relax. Cherise didn't need anything in her water.

We sat and took in the sounds of nature, talking as they drank their water and relaxed. Cherise moved close to Tammy, and sensing her relaxed state, she started brushing against her and lightly touching her.

Tammy kept stealing glances at Cherise's swollen tits, and as time went on, she openly stared. Cherise's tits were full of milk and starting to leak. She cupped one and squirted Tammy with her milk.

Tammy squealed like a pre-teen schoolgirl and giggled. Cherise played along. Then Cherise cupped the back of Tammy's head and pulled her face to her nipples. No words were necessary, Natural curiosity and instinct took over.

Tammy opened her mouth, covering Cherise's nipple with her lips. She started sucking like a newborn baby. Cherise laid back as Tamy nursed on her swollen tits. I had a video camera in the bag, so I pulled it out and started recording the action.

I remained quiet, not wanting to break the spell of the moment. I got some great shots and had an extremely hard cock. I turned on the backpack camera and removed my hiking shorts. I crawled over behind Tamy on my knees, centered my throbbing cock on her cunt hole, and pushed in slowly as Cherise softly said, "Fuck her, Dan."

Tammy moaned as I sank into her cunt filling it completely. Cherise moved back until Tammy's head was over her twat and pushed down on the back of Tammy's head. Tammy instinctively lowered her face into Cherises' twat and started licking and sucking.

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female-female sex, male-female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, voyeurism, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the legal age of consent, which means they are adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all of the acts portrayed herein.

Every story must end. Or must it? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your comments, feedback, or ratings. Do not comment on the authenticity of any portion of this fictitious writing. Or morality. It is fiction, a fictional story. It is intended solely for entertainment purposes and not to be analyzed for accuracy in any manner. if you read it. Thank you for following and reading my story or stories.

12