All Comments on 'The Pokédex Ch. 01'

by MaidinHeaven08

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the fuck?

Wrong category, sci fi fantasy

aisielynnaisielynnabout 5 years ago
Anon..

Actually it does fit into the Non-Consent category because the main character was not a consenting partner in the Tentacruel’s fucking of her. But this story would also fit into Sci-Fi, Nonhuman, or Celebrities and FanFiction categories.

MaidinHeaven08MaidinHeaven08about 5 years agoAuthor
Aisielynn + Anon

Aisielynn is right, it does fall under a number of different categories. I was originally planning on putting it under fanfiction, because it's pokemon, but I thought that the non-consent/reluctance category would be better suited for the content of the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Maybe it's just me.......

But I have had the priveledge and pleasure of sex below the water's surface, and consistently found that lubrication was required. The girl's or woman's natural lubrication was never enough, even with plenty of foreplay, to allow me to enter very far, although God knows my partner was willing. These scenes depicting sex under water are true fiction. Vaseline works great, because unlike the natural lubricant produced by the lady, Vaseline is not water soluble. You can begin when the sun goes down and enjoy each other until dawn. One other thing. Be sure the water is clean. Vaginal infections and irritations can result from enjoying each other in unclean water.

puma0916@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaidinHeaven08@MaidinHeaven08
Hello Master or Mistress, my name is Maid and I write lewd reader inserts. If you like what I do please check out and donate to my Ko-Fi, which has the same username.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES