All Comments on 'The Poker Club'

by mcskyy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
mindcon1989mindcon1989about 2 years ago

Glad to see you posting here. Best stories of all time!

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004about 2 years ago

I liked this very much! More, more, more!

mbh129mbh129about 2 years ago

I hope there's more!

RobercherRobercherabout 2 years ago

So well structured. I glad to read of a Karen with attractive features whose public instinct is NOT a need to see the manager.

KitPiscesKitPiscesabout 2 years ago

Great writing, greater scenario. Made me wet.

thatoneofthedesertthatoneofthedesertabout 2 years ago

I seriously hope theres more to this. Sounds like Maria might have eyes for Karen...could get even MORE interesting.,.,

mcskyymcskyyabout 2 years agoAuthor

For the record, I wrote this story about 10 years ago... WAY before the whole "Karen" genesis! I do wish more Karen's were like this one! Thanks for reading my stuff....

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 2 years ago

Very fun story. Please do continue. It'll be fun to see if Karen is a routine loser or just the first of t he crew to get naked.. and if Karen wins will she still give lucky Mitch b a show? Enquiring minds need to know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Maria cheated, as she is always the one with the better hand. Karen needs to find out and get even.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot! I especially liked the moments where she was first pushed out into the open; having her friends laugh at her situation and watch through the front window was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, more, PLEASE. I do not know where you will take Karen, but I will wait for another chapter.

davy1991davy1991almost 2 years ago

Definitely to be continued, can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story, but I think something is missing. Maria is allowed to play another round after she has lost her shirt and it is not described if and/or which article of clothing she has to bet for that next round.

Dr_BullDr_Bullalmost 2 years ago

I hope they continue to play. Fun story, how the others get home could be fun

Soccerfanpen21Soccerfanpen21almost 2 years ago

Amazing, had me sweating with her fear, trembling with her excitement and rooting for Mitch to spot her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good storyline great description of antics . More

Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

Exciting story - really felt for Karen's dilemma there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done. Some of it is a little hard to believe, but then we, writers and readers, aren't here for reality. So, standing naked in the middle of a soccer field, fingering yourself accidentally in front of a stranger, is a great suspension of reality. Let the good times roll!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermcskyy@mcskyy
I have been an author of ENF/Exhibitionism/Nude in Public style of stories for years. Coming here to find a place to archive my older stuff (that I haven't yet lost!) and post my new stuff. Always happy to answer questions and connect with readers!