The pond

Story Info
A man made pond leads to family fun.
1.8k words
4.22
24.1k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long story short, I inherited a farm from my great uncle, Jonas, who was on my late father's side of the family. I was thirty seven, at the time and his only living relative on my father's side. My father, Roger died twelve years back and I was his only child. My mother, Pamela remarried nine years back to Brendan and now has a daughter, my step sister, Ariel, who is seven.

As I said, I inherited a 467-acre farm estate from Jonas and I had been working on farms since the age of fifteen. I decided to take over the farm myself, instead of selling it.

I also got an amount of cash with the farm and all the equipment and livestock. A five bedroom house was on the farm and was in very good condition. The farm had a stream running through it with a grove of trees outback of the barn and its attached livestock yards. There was a clear piece of land between the trees and yards and I decided to build a pond.

So I dug out an area, stacked stone to support its side. Its base was clay so it would hold water really well. I was thinking about pumping some water from the stream to the pond, but it started to rain and a week later the pond was filled. I fenced off most of the pond from the cattle and horses, only leaving a small crushed rock path into the pond for the animals to get water.

My younger cousins from my mother's new husband's side of the family came out for a visit and really enjoyed swimming in the pond. After they had gone home, Kaye came to see what had excited her cousins about the farm.

Kaye is my mother's only sister's child and was a free spirit. That's how the family described her. She never met her father and her mother, Helen found religion and became a born again pain in the butt.

I like Kaye a lot and it didn't hurt that she was easy on the eyes, when she asked, "Could I stay a couple of weeks before having to return home to find a job?"

I said, "Stay as long as you want."

She was no trouble and liked to cook and when not cooking, just walked around the farm or rode the horses.

A a few weeks later, I went into town to get some wire netting to rewire the chicken copes. I parked my pickup in the barn and unloaded the wire.

Then I walked out the back of the barn and over to the rail fence closest to the pond. When I got there, I saw Kaye was swimming in the pond and was about to go back to the barn. When Kaye came out of the water, what a sight, she was totally naked. Because I stood there, soaking in her nakedness, she saw me looking and said, "You should join me for a swim!"

I have never been one to miss any chance to get naked with a woman, so I agreed. I wasn't thinking one bit about her being my cousin. I was thinking a hot blonde who was nearly fifteen years my junior wanted me to get naked with her. I joined her beside the pond and stripped off my clothes and joined her in the water. We played about a bit, splashing each other, and then she got out and laid on a large beach towel on the grass beside the pond to let the sun dry her.

When I got out, she said, "Come lay down beside me."

We had been there a couple of minutes when laying next to this sexy naked woman caused me to start getting hard.

She saw it straight away and said, "you've got a nice rise there. Would you like me to take care of it for you?"

Well my cock was doing my thinking, "Yes, please," I answered, not knowing what she intended to do.

At first, she just stroked it, but then lowered her face to my crotch and took me in her mouth, and started to blow me. Her soft lips sliding up and down my shaft felt wonderful as did her tongue when she swirled it over the head of my cock. Then she took me deep in her mouth and sucked hard on me.

I could feel my cum rising and told her, "If you keep sucking like that...

Well, she just kept sucking. Kaye took all my balls had to offer in her mouth and swallowed it all.

Then Kaye laid back, spread her legs, and also spread her pussy lips, flashing me her wet pinkness, while saying, "Your turn!"

I wouldn't be much of a gentleman if I wasn't willing to return the favor. So I went down on her, enjoying the sweet taste of family poontang, until I made her squeal as she climaxed.

The lead had returned to my pencil, so to speak, without a second thought I mounted her. When she didn't have a word to say about my cock being up her twat, I went to town. I pounded Kaye's pussy like I was paying for it. When I felt my cum rising again, I again announced I was about to blow. Kaye's legs slid up and her ankles locked behind my thighs. Taking that as a sign, I just let go inside of her.

With that first fuck being as enjoyable as it was, we decided to continue fucking. Neither of us seemed to care much that we were family. We did it nearly every day. We never seemed to fuck in my bed, it was always outside. Kaye had a thing for being naked and got off on doing it outdoors, during the day or under the stars at night.

Then three weeks later, Helen, Kaye's mom came out to see what Kaye was doing and why she hadn't returned home to find a job.

I told Helen, "Kaye was staying on to help me work the farm and I'm paying her."

Which was a little white lie. This wasn't what Helen wanted to hear Kaye was doing, but it was work and Kaye and I were both happy, so she left.

A few weeks later Pamela, my mother, came out and knew within a few hours that we were sleeping together.

Pamela asked, "Are you at least taking precautions?" and Kaye answered, "Other than me being on the pill, no."

"You're making your own beds and will have to live with it, if you get pregnant," she replied.

It seems there are several cases of women in the family who have gotten pregnant while on the pill.

Later that day, she said "I won't be telling Helen what you two are up to. and no matter what I'll support you too."

Later we learned that it turns out my mother had had her own experiences with incest as a teenager, with not one but two of her cousins. I can't say why but my mother shared her experiences with her cousins with Kaye, in detail and she didn't seem to mind that I was there listening.

It seems that a few days after her prom, my mom was crying on her cousin, Michael's shoulder. Pamela had given her cherry up to her boyfriend who was her prom date and things had not gone all that great.

When she complained to him that if that was what sex was like, she wasn't sure she ever wanted to have sex again.

Micheal, who was a few years older than my mom, said, "We can't have that!"

" He started kissing me and fondling me. When he tried to lift her skirt, I didn't try to stop him, as what he was doing felt too good to stop. So off came my panties and down went Micheal."

Pamela's prom date really wasn't one for foreplay other than kissing and playing with Pamela's tits.

Micheal, on the other hand, made a meal out of my mom's snatch and came back for more. After several tongue induced orgasms left her weak in the knees, so to speak, Micheal slipped a condom on and gave her her first good banging.

She said, "He held off cumming several times before filling the condom he was wearing. Well, I really like sex after that."

It seems Pamela and Micheal continued to be fuck buddies up until my mom married my dad. It seems Micheal visited her one last time before the wedding.

Pamela said,"I actually pulled Michael's condom off so he could cum inside me just that once." as she looked over her coffee at me.

I knew my mother had gotten pregnant right away after the wedding. while she never came out and said it. I think she was admitting that I was a child of incest.

The next time she commited incest was about seven or so year back, it seems a young cousin of Brendan's, a just turned twenty kid by the name of Johnathan had come to stay with them and work for Brendan at his company. It seems Johnathan was a horny guy and had no game, so he was masturbating all the time.

Pamela said, "I knew he was masturbating a lot from the state of the sheets he gave me to wash. So I took pity on him."

She said, "I snuck into his room one night after Brendan was snoring and caught Johnathan stroking off. I took over, finding he was quite hung, I had him lay back so I could mount him."

As Johnathan wasn't expecting to have sex, he didn't have condoms.

"Once I felt how good his bare cock up inside me, honestly I didn't want him to wear a condom. So he had to pull out." Pamela said, "which he did most of the time. When he did he made quite a mess."

She admitted to having several nightly visits a week to Johnathan's room for the three to four months he lived with them.

"Shortly after he moved out. I found out I was pregnant with Ariel. I told you this... because there is just something about incest... and bady making... I don't know. Just be careful."

That visit was nearly six months back and as if my mom was predicting the future. Kaye turned up pregnant.

After our three month visit to the doctor, who is a friend of mine and I felt comfortable enough to inform about our close family relationship, made sure everything was fine, we informed everyone and Helen isn't pleased about it at all.

The rest of the family that knows doesn't give two shits about our incestuous relationship. All they care about is that we are happy and the tests show, the baby boy is healthy and that's what counts as far as they are concerned.