The Pond Exhibitionist Pt. 02

Story Info
Lily's failure to skinny dip leads to more embarrassment.
2k words
4.56
15k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers

Porter tied the panties snugly around my hands--not enough to hurt, but snug enough that my hands wouldn't accidentally come free.

Porter's eyes fell on my tits. "Looks like you're enjoying this."

I blushed. My nipples were hard as ice. "I-it's just the c-cold water." At least, that's what I told myself. I was freezing, and with my skin still dripping with water, the cold air of the night was like sharp knives scraping down my skin.

"Of course," Porter said. He reached over and pinched my right nipple. I squealed, pulling away from him, but not stepping away. He stepped up to me, pressing his body against my back. His hands wrapped around me and grabbed my small tits with both of his hands. I moaned in pleasure. His hands were warm, and I found that I didn't want him to stop. I groaned in disappointment as he pulled away.

"D-does my time start now?" I asked. Crap. What did I just say? Was I really going to go through with this? A whole day of being subject to Porter's whim? He would never hurt me, but it wouldn't stop him from having some fun, either.

He grinned. "Not quite," he said, starting to guide me up the slight hill of the pond. In his other hand he held the cardboard box. "You lasted seven minutes, but our deal was for ten. I think you need to make up for those three minutes."

I gawked at him. Our deal? This whole thing had been my idea! If those kids hadn't shown up nothing would have happened!

"What do you mean?" was all I could say.

"Forfeits. I get to pick three things to do to you, one for each minute. I'll even let you suggest what they should be, but it's my decision. Only after those three forfeits do we start your time."

My heart sank. How had this gotten so far out of hand?

We approached the kids' playground in the park. He guided me to the monkey bars. "I'm going to tie your arms to the bars and then I'll tickle you for five minutes."

I groaned. "That's not fair! You know I'm ticklish!"

"Of course, I do," he said with a big grin. He was enjoying this. Having his childhood crush naked, exposed, and completely at his mercy. "Now beg for it."

I whimpered, and yet, at the same time, I felt a flutter of excitement. The whole appeal of exhibition, the whole reason I wanted to skinny dip in such a public place, was because of the thrill of being completely vulnerable. As terrifying as being almost caught was, it was still exciting. Porter was just extending my experience.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Tickle me. Tickle me mercilessly for five minutes."

He grinned, obviously pleased at the little addition. I wasn't even sure why I said it. It just slipped out of my mouth.

He tied my wrists to the bars using my panties and my shirt. He tried to bunch the shirt up so the height from my wrists to the bars was roughly equal, but there was definitely a slight difference, forcing me to stand on my toes. The feeling of an entire leg on display while another was planted on the ground was intoxicating, and I knew the position I was in stretched my privates slightly. With my pubic hair still wet, there was nothing to impair his view.

"Wait...somebody will hear me laughing." Technically, what he was doing wasn't anything different than skinny dipping, aside from the absence of water. Despite that, it still felt completely different, like a whole different level of exposure

"Well, then don't laugh," he said. Without warning he attacked me, running his fingers up and down my stomach and sides. I lasted maybe two seconds before bursting out screaming and laughing. I tried to breathe, but every ounce of oxygen was bursting out of me like a boxer punching me in the gut. He moved to my chest, squeezing and kneading my smaller breasts.

"Please! Stop!"

My precious words were wasted as he moved to my back, running down my spine. I screeched. There was no way anyone within a mile of us couldn't hear me. Someone would come to investigate!

"Stop! I-I'll do anything!" I couldn't let anyone see! The pond at least covered some of me, but out here I was completely exposed. My crotch was burning, and the thought of someone witnessing me have an orgasm was too embarrassing.

He slowed, but didn't stop. His hands clenched my big butt and squeezed, letting his fingernails scrape lightly against my skin. "Anything?"

I squealed at the sensation, which turned into a moan. Crap, he knew all my weak spots."Y-yes! I...I'll let you watch me take a shower! Please!"

He stopped. I groaned, gasping for breath. One of my hands, the one bound by my panties, had come free in all my thrashing, though it hadn't even registered with me in the moment. I stretched it across my chest.

"I suppose that will have to do," he said. I realized that he needed a reason to get me out of the park, or we'd get in trouble and the night would end. I had just given him a reason to not only leave the park, but also to get even more embarrassment out of me. It was a win-win, at least for him.

He untied me, and then picked me up and walked me to his car. He laid the passenger seat as flat as he could and deposited me, completely stretched out on the seat like a trophy. He reached over and buckled me in, the sensation of being completely naked while wearing a seatbelt was so strange and yet so stimulating. I couldn't convince myself that the wetness in my crotch was only from my dip in the pond anymore.

Despite my embarrassment of being completely naked in Porter's car, I started to nod off, the physical exertion of swimming and getting tickled catching up to me. I lost track of time and only awoke when we started to pull into my driveway.

"Have a good nap?"

I blushed. I realized that with me sleeping, he could stare and ogle all he wanted without me ever knowing.

He guided me to the master bathroom and helped me into the tub. "Go ahead."

I bit my lip but didn't say anything. I turned on the hot water and sighed as the water ran down my body and the steam replaced the smell of the pond on my skin. I felt better now that I was finally warm.

As I reached for the body wash, Porter said, "Face me. I want to see this."

I groaned.

"Come on," he said. "This was the deal."

The deal was to shower in front of him, not model my nude body. Still...that thought wasn't enough to stop me from turning so my breasts and privates were facing him. I applied the body wash, blushing as I rubbed it across my chest, pelvis, and legs. The feeling of the soapy suds dripping down my cleavage was terrifyingly stimulating. I couldn't tell, but was I subconsciously taking longer to apply it? Was I being more thorough, just so he'd get a good look? Holy crap, was I enjoying this?

Porter certainly was. "Good. Next, the shampoo, but do it this time with your back towards me."

I did so and started to apply the shampoo, glad to have my tits and privates turned away, but now my big butt was on full display, and with my fingers in my hair, there was nothing I could do to cover them. The steam was getting heavy now as I stroked my fingers through my hair. I smelled good, but that only served to remind me that I was being watched as I bathed.

I turned off the water and turned to face him. I put my hands on my hips, trying to look confident, but it felt off, not believable at all. "Happy?"

He grinned. "Very. That's worth one minute. Two more."

I groaned. "Come on!"

He ignored me. "You know, now that you've showered, let's get that pubic hair off of you. Get on the toilet."

I whimpered, stepping out of the tub. I was dripping everywhere, but Porter wasn't going to let me get dry. I pulled myself onto the toilet, pulling my knees up by my head.

Porter approached with shaving cream and a razor in his hands. "Spread your legs and put your hands on your head."

I spread my knees, giving him complete access to my privates and spreading my pussy wide. I placed my hands on my head, wincing as I realized how exposed I was with my limbs in their various position.

I moaned in pleasure as his hands started to apply the cold cream. His fingers would occasionally "slip" and enter inside me, and my moans increased in intensity. I felt like I was going to fall off my perch. Other times he would press his palm on my crotch to "steady" me, and the pressure and sensation of his fingers on me sent pangs of pleasure through me.

As he started to shave with one hand, the other hand reached up and started to caress my tits, rolling my still-erect nipples with his fingers. Even with the focus on what was between my legs, the position I was in also gave my tits little-to-no cover, and there was nothing I could do. His fingers were soft and careful, and I purred at his touch.

He pulled his arm away, and I gasped at the sensation of being hairless around my crotch. It wasn't that I never shaved down there, but I felt naked when my privates were bare, even when wearing clothes. So, being naked, hairless, in such a prone position, and right in front of a good friend of mine, I felt the most exposed and ashamed than I ever had before.

Porter, oblivious to my growing embarrassment, stood up and put the razor and cream away. "Wonderful. Down to one minute left. What should I have to do now?"

I coughed, not believing what I was about to say, but knowing that I needed to. "Please...let me release myself."

He arched an eyebrow. He hadn't expected that. "Right here?"

I nodded. Anything to let me go. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I didn't wait for him to accept my offer. With my knees still spread and my privates completely exposed, my middle finger slid inside with almost no resistance. I pulled it in and out multiple times, knowing that Porter, who stood right in front of me, could see absolutely everything. I couldn't think of anything more embarrassing. I was going to have an orgasm right in front of my friend.

The orgasm took over me quickly, and I shuddered as cum started to squirt out of me. I was grateful he let me do it on the tile floor of the bathroom instead of a carpeted floor or bed. Cum was everywhere, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I moaned as the orgasm finally ended, laying my head on the back of the toilet but not attempting to close my legs. I was so embarrassed, and the fact that I had asked to do it myself made it a thousand times worse.

"I think that takes care of your three minutes, Lily. To be honest, I didn't actually think you'd go through with any of it."

I groaned. He didn't actually expect me to do any of it? I could've avoided all that embarrassment if I had just been a little more assertive?

"I guess I'll have to start your day of captivity," he said. He reached for his phone to set a timer. I felt a moment relief. A day was a long time, but at least there would some end to this in sight.

He wasn't done, though. "But wait, I'm getting ahead of myself." He put his phone away. "You said a day tied up. Maybe I'll have a little more fun with you like this, and then I'll tie you up so we can get started on your sentence."

I groaned, feeling myself shudder. Out of dread or excitement, I wasn't sure.

Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers