The Pond Exhibitionist Pt. 03

Story Info
Porter brings Lily to the mall and gives her a choice.
2.3k words
4.5
13.1k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers

Porter took a step back, just admiring me. If before had been a first-come-first-served buffet, with him taking all of me as much as he could as fast he could, now it was a fancy banquet, taking his sweet time examining and enjoying all of me. He started with my little toes and then worked his way up my legs, appreciating the fact that I had yet to close my sore legs. He then moved up to my arms and chest, settling on my eyes. "You really have a stunning body, Lily."

I whimpered, feeling so vulnerable. One of my hands went to cover my pussy, while the other wrapped around my tits.

"Let's see...what should we do next?" he asked out loud. I could only whimper, and he grinned. The terror that arose in my chest thinking of all the things he could do to me was exciting.

"I know! Let's go shopping!"

"What?" I asked. Go out in public? "But...but it's late!" was all I could think of.

He shrugged. "Don't worry. The mall should be open, still. Plenty of people making midnight runs. Besides, it's not that late. Only about 8:30."

The terror in my chest rose into my throat, choking any words I could say. He reached over and helped me up, giving my tit a pinch. I groaned and leaned on him for support. He used my movement as an excuse to place his hand on my hip and pull me closer to him. I shuddered at the touch of his fingers on my bare side, an action only made possible that I was completely naked.

It was really a smart move, I had to admit. It was late, so not many people were going to be at the mall to completely humiliate me, but enough that people would see me to make me embarrassed and give me that thrill of exhibitionism that I wanted in the pond. In a way, all of this was my own doing because I couldn't go through with my initial attempt at exhibitionism.

He put me in the car in the passenger seat again. I noted that my box of clothes was in the back seat. I had been so terrified in the park I had completely forgotten about it.

Unlike the ride to my home, where I was exhausted from my tickling, I was fully awake now. The terror in my chest grew proportionally to how close we were to the local mall.

We pulled into the parking lot, and the terror reached its max. Was he really going to parade me naked in public? I realized that I could put a stop to this. He implied earlier that if I said anything, He would've stopped. He wasn't going to make me anything I wouldn't be comfortable with. Well...not too uncomfortable. He was just giving me opportunities, but ultimately this was still my experience. I was in control, sort of, though it definitely didn't feel that way.

Porter turned to face me, his hand caressing my knee. "Here's how this is going to work. We are going to take a walk around the mall. You can choose what pieces of clothing you want to wear. However, with each article, you have to do one thing I choose inside."

It was brilliant, really. It was a tradeoff between the length of my embarrassment and how exposed or covered I was during said embarrassment. By setting the terms myself, I was implicitly agreeing to whatever Porter came up with, and couldn't argue with what he came up with. "Umm...I guess I'll wear my bra and panties."

He nodded. I couldn't be sure, but he seemed a little surprised that I was willing to be that daring, to wear only my underwear in such a public place. "Good. They're in the box."

I reached back and rummaged through my clothes for my two pieces of underwear. I slipped them on, sighing a sigh of relief now that I was covered. Still, the fabric felt strange on my skin. And immediately I wanted them off. Crap, was I actually enjoying this?

We got out of the car and started to walk towards the entrance. Porter walked by me, ready to stop me if I got cold feet, but making it clear that he wasn't going to force me inside. My bare feet felt odd on the cold asphalt

The mall was very bright inside, much more so than outside, and suddenly I felt very exposed. This was completely different than being outside in the dark.

Most people didn't notice me at first, but a few made a doubletake when they realized that I was only in my underwear. I blushed and crossed my hands in front of me.

"Lily?"

I yelped. One of my best friends from our high school, Kristen, stood on the other side of the entrance hallway, holding a full shopping bag. She looked me up and down, in shock at seeing me like this. I blushed when I realized that she wasn't appalled or disgusted by my nakedness, but even a little in awe by my audacity.

"Lily lost a challenge," Porter said. "She has to do two things inside the mall, anything I ask."

"Anything?" Kristen asked.

"Yep. In fact, Lily, for your first forfeit, let Kristen tug your bra down and fondle you."

I groaned as Kristen set her bags down and stepped over to me. She unclipped my bra pulled it down. She was between me and anyone else who might be watching, but the feeling of my bare tits exposed to shoppers made me blush even more furiously. She started to squeeze my tits, and I realized that Porter had been relatively soft and considerate when touching me. Lily, on the other hand, squeezed hard, digging her fingers into my breasts. I moaned as she moved behind me and straddled my back so she could get more of a hold on my breasts. Porter held my hands down so I couldn't stop Kristen's treatment.

Not that I could have, anyways. I knew that all my moaning and groaning was attracting attention from others in the mall, but there was nothing I could do about it. Instead, I allowed myself to enjoy the sensation of being so vulnerable and exposed in front of everyone.

Kristen pulled away and tugged my bra back up, but didn't clip it back together. It sagged slightly lower on my breasts so the top of my cleavage could still be seen, and it looked like it could fall off at any moment, but I didn't try to clip it back, instead holding my hands to my chest to keep it from falling.

Instead, Porter started to walk me around the mall, Kristen following. He stopped multiple times to look at things on display or to walk through stores while I waited outside with Kristen, my bra half-on. I realized that he was simply looking for excuses for me to be exposed for even longer.

Finally, we arrived at the food court, a big open area. It was mostly empty, and a few of the stores were closed for the night, but there were still some, and the open area meant others who were simply shopping could see me.

"Alright, Lily. For your last forfeit, stand up on the table. You're going to sing 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star' three times," Porter said. I blushed at the thought of calling even more attention to myself singing in the middle of everyone. "Three times?"

Porter nodded. "Yep, and loudly, too, or you'll have to sing more. While you're singing, touch your privates in front of everyone. If you cum before you finish, then you can stop early."

I swallowed and stood on the table. It was clear to Porter that I was too far gone to not do anything he said. I was fully consenting to all of this. I could see people looking at me, and I knew there were several people behind me looking at my big butt, but I didn't stop myself.

"Twinkle, twinkle..." I started to sing. Softly, at first, but it grew louder. My fingers plunged down my panties, digging into my privates. I moaned, unable to continue. I grunted, pushing through the sensation in my pants and continued to sing. "...how I wonder..."

It wasn't happening. I was too dry from my last orgasm only a little bit ago in the bathroom that I was never going to be able to cum here. However, I dug in even harder. Even if I couldn't cum, the pangs of pleasure in my crotch were enough to keep me going, and the fact that I was touching myself in front of all these people made the whole thing even more exciting. I couldn't convince myself that I wasn't enjoying it, anymore.

I finished the song for the first time and started to go into my second. I dug even harder into my privates, searching for anything to pull me over the edge. With my fingers digging into and stretching my panties, I felt them begin to slip. I squeezed my legs together, but it wasn't soon enough to stop my panties from falling completely to the ground. I yelped, stopping mid-verse, and started to reach down to pull them back up. The movement was enough to shake my unclipped bra, barely holding on as it was, and it fell to the ground by my panties.

I squealed, wrapping my arms around myself and falling to the ground in a ball. I turned to look at Porter, who looked just as surprised as I was to see me completely naked. He didn't have to say anything. His eyes made it very clear that I could put my underwear back on and he wouldn't stop me, but he wasn't going to make me, either.

Something about how he looked at me gave me courage. I realized that I couldn't put my clothes back on, that I needed to go through with this.

I stood up and finished the second time. As I started my third time, I could see people looking at me, staring at my chest and privates, and I knew there were more behind me. For the first time, I realized I wasn't embarrassed by my small tits and big butt.

I continued to dig my fingers into my privates, even though I was completely exposed now. Fingering myself while completely naked, in public, brought a whole new level of shame. I stopped singing for a moment, the shame almost stopping me, but I pushed on. As I finished my third sing-through, Porter and Kristen helped me down and Kristen pulled my hand away from my critch. I realized that I was a little disappointed that I hadn't cum.

"Fantastic," Kristen said, stroking my hair while holding my arms. I realized that she thought I was going to try to cover myself, but she didn't need to worry about that. "Let's get going."

They led me back to the car. I could hear Porter explaining to Kristen what had all happened leading up to this point. She would steal glances at me, and despite what had just happened inside, I felt myself blush.

Kristen and I sat in the back while Porter drove. As we got closer, Kristen started to stroke my leg. I purred at the sensation of her touch and leaned into her.

We pulled into my driveway. With everything that had just happened, I had completely forgotten about the fact that I had to be tied up for 24 hours.

"Wait here," Porter said to me and Kristen. "I'm going to grab the rope."

"You're not tying me inside?" I asked.

He grinned, but didn't say anything and disappeared out of the car.

Kristen giggled now that it was just me and her. She reached over and pinched my nipple with one hand while another explored my pussy. I groaned, shuddering with pleasure. Kristen giggled at my reaction. "You're enjoying this, aren't you? Porter's a good friend to help you with this, isn't he?"

"What's this about me?" Porter asked, reappearing in the car. He was holding rope and a bag. A tent?

"Oh, we were just talking about how much Lily is enjoying this, and how she can't wait to see what else you've got planned."

"Glad to hear it."

I opened my mouth to refute what she said, but nothing came out.

We started driving again, this time towards the edge of the town. To the forests, I realized. They were going to tie me up in the forest.

We pulled up into the parking lot of one of the campsites. "Put on your shoes," Porter said. I blushed as I pulled on my socks and shoes, feeling even more naked wearing only my shoes. As we entered the woods, I grimaced at the thought of bugs crawling up and down my skin. Kristen behind us, Porter guided me towards the center of the camp where a large tree stood. He tied my hands to a thick tree limb above me, and tied my stomach snugly to the base of the tree. He stepped back, admiring me with Kristen. "Wow, Lily. I think you've really outdone yourself today."

"Start the timer!" I nearly shouted. I whimpered at how much my voice echoed. Anybody could walk in and see me naked. My body was split. In some ways, this was so much worse than skinny dipping, and I wanted to end it. On the other, I couldn't bear the thought of ending this experience, completely at the mercy of two of my friends.

Porter chuckled. "You're right. Properly tied up now. Let's get those 24 hours started." He pulled out his phone and showed me what was on it.

24:00:00

I groaned as he clicked the start button, and the realization that this experience was going to last at least another full day began to dawn on me.

"Don't worry," Porter said. "We're going to camp out right here so you don't get lonely. Maybe we'll start a campfire. Should be a fun night. I think we could think of a few more things to do."

Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers