All Comments on 'The Ponytail Express Ch. 06'

by A_Gavin_MaCross29

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is great! Please keep it coming.. Love the plot turns and character development..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It just keeps getting better. I love the new characters not to mention everyone’s extra curricular activities. Next chapter should be even more fun.

Timtom12Timtom12almost 3 years ago

It just keeps being amazing.

Interesting things could happen if Fred had to read out a quote (Play, etc) in class and everyone took it as commands.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

I love where you're taking this and can't wait for more. Thank you!

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

Yeah, I'm losing interest

We have an MC with MC powers using it to get his girlfriend an orgy soft ball term that she will get to fuck and that he has to ask persmission to touch and he will sit by and watch her fuck other guys?

whats the point if a guy having MC powers if he is NOT getting laid?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userA_Gavin_MaCross29@A_Gavin_MaCross29
Follow me on twitter @GavinMacross I'll be adding content as I go. www.patreon.com/GavinMacross for some extra content, and exclusive chapters. I'll be releasing Demon Seed 5, PTE 19 and Binoculation 8 soon. If you're fans of Binoculation, I am writing a small ongoing c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES