The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonEhrs
RonEhrs
163 Followers

She had definitely screwed with my head on that one. I had been sure I had messed up completely. And even now I was feeling slightly shellshocked. If she had laughed at my predicament, I'm not sure I would've recovered, but she was just standing there smiling happily.

"Well, in that case, there is nothing I would love more than to shower with my beautiful and sexy sister."

* * *

Cassie led the way into the bathroom. She went over, pulled open the shower door, and turned on the shower to let it warm up. Then she turned back to me.

"Connor, I have to ask you a question first. And this is a really serious question. Are you ready for this?

"You know that what we did yesterday was way over the line, at least according to pretty much everyone else. You also know that I loved it and I know damn well you did too. But at least, we still had the semi-excuse, 'We didn't actually do it, we didn't actually have sex.' Not that Mom and Dad would have bought that as an excuse if they found out, but maybe we could have used it for ourselves.

"This time is different. There are no excuses. This is weird, and we would be violating one of the biggest taboos there is, and if anyone found out we'd both be totally screwed, probably for the rest of our lives. And I don't want to end up with my brother feeling freaked out or guilty or anything else. I would rather stop now than have that happen."

Stop now? Cassie was watching me as I was suddenly thinking maybe she was about to call a halt to everything we had been waiting for. Why was she even telling me all this? I didn't care at all. I felt like I was ready to face the Inquisition if it meant a chance to finally get my dick all the way inside my twin sister. (Oh my God, was I really that much of a sicko?)

"On the other hand," Cassie said, "I don't want to stop now, and I hope you don't either."

I looked at her. "Cassie, I love you, and I want you, and I want to be with you and do everything either of us can think of with you. Everything we have done has been beautiful, I don't regret any of it, and I want to keep going until we totally melt into each other. I don't care about the danger for us. The worst thing for me would be to not have you."

Cassie smiled. "Connor, that's so poetic. It's beautiful, and I love you too, and I want to do everything we can think of together too.

"Now stand there while I take your clothes off, and then you can take mine off."

She stepped forward and took the bottom of my T-shirt in both hands and pulled it up over my head. I pulled my arms down out of the way and let her toss it on the floor. Then she kneeled down in front of me and began to slowly pull down my shorts. She was pulling slowly, and staring intently as my cock came into view. I didn't have a boner yet, but I was moving towards half-mast. She looked delighted to see it again. She leaned forward and gave it a quick kiss, then quickly pulled my shorts down the rest of the way and let me take them off.

She seemed a little reluctant to get back up, but finally she did so and stood there facing me. I reached down with both hands to the bottom of her long T-shirt and began pulling it up. She raised her arms to make it easier, but I was taking my time letting her boobies and nipples come into view. I almost couldn't believe I was seeing them again, but there they were, as beautiful as ever. I finished pulling up her shirt over her head and she pulled her arms out and I let it drop on top of my T-shirt and shorts. Then I kneeled down in front of her and began slowly pulling her panties down, enjoying slowly revealing her bush and her pussy lips. I moved my head forward to give her bush a quick kiss, and then finished pulling her panties down and let her kick them off.

Cassie turned back to the shower and reached in to feel the water. "Feels perfect, nice and warm and waiting for us."

She stepped into the shower and took my hand to lead me in after her.

Once we were both standing there in the shower, she pulled me to her and we began kissing. It felt wonderful having our bodies just pressing against each other with the water running down both of us. We were both running our hands over each other's wet bodies and our tongues were playing with each other as we kept on kissing.

Finally, Cassie pulled back and said, "I guess it's time to start actually washing each other." She grabbed a bottle of mint-flavored body wash and squeezed some into both our hands. She told me to turn around, and began rubbing the body wash over my back and down my butt and between my butt cheeks, definitely stopping to play with my butt-hole along the way. Then she turned me around so she could soap up my front, starting with my chest, then moving pretty fast until she got to my cock and balls. She spent a lot of time wrapping her soapy hand around my cock and running it around my balls. The mint soap was slightly tingly, which added to the whole thing.

Then she turned around so I could soap her back. I started with her back, but then ended up spending most of my time soaping her ass and playing with it, and running my finger down from her ass towards her pussy. "Connor," she said, "are you sure that my ass needs that much washing?"

"Maybe it doesn't, but I do," I replied.

She turned around so I could wash her front. Obviously, I spent a lot of time on her breasts, and felt her nipples began to get hard as I was doing so. Then I moved my way down soaping up her bush and then moved down to her pussy and began running my soapy hand all over and then playing with her clit. I felt her hips start to twitch.

"That feels good, Connor...too good," she said. "Maybe it's time to start rinsing off the soap."

We took turns turning around under the shower water to let it rinse the soap off our bodies. We also helped each other make sure there were no soapy areas left unrinsed.

When Cassie turned her back to me to let me check for any remaining soap, I just stood there mesmerized by her amazing butt.

I started by putting my hands on her butt cheeks. Then, somehow, I had this impulse to kneel down and start kissing them. I was feeling the water running down everywhere while I was kissing her there, and I began to pull her butt cheeks open to look at her ass and her asshole. When I saw that little pink rosebud washed utterly clean by the shower, I leaned forward and began licking all around it, and then over it, and then starting to play with it and sticking my tongue in it.

"Connor, what are you doing? Do you realize what you're doing?"

I paused just long enough to say, "Yeah, I know exactly what I'm doing. Your ass just looks so beautiful I couldn't help myself. Does it bother you? I'm loving it."

"No, it feels good. It feels really good. And I love that that turns you on. You can keep going as long as you want."

I did love playing with her asshole with my tongue, and sticking my tongue in and feeling everything. But I also knew there were other things that I wanted to do.

I put my hands on her hips and turned her around so her pussy was facing me. I rubbed my face in her wet bush, and then I began playing with her lips with my mouth and then sucking on her clit.

"Connor, do you want me to run over next door and hop in the pool so I will taste like chlorine again?"

"No need. You taste even better on your own. You don't need any chlorine. You taste amazing. We could make a fortune if we bottled it up."

Cassie laughed, but then returned to feeling what I was doing to her. "Oh my God, Connor, that feels wonderful. Even better than the pool."

I kept licking and sucking on her and rubbing my face against her pussy. I loved all of it. I could feel her hips responding to what I was doing, which made me feel even better.

"Okay, Connor, I'm totally turned on, but now I need my turn."

Cassie pulled me up to my feet, and then she kneeled down in front of me and began kissing my cock and my balls. I had only been semi-hard, but now I felt myself getting completely hard and completely turned on. She kissed her way up to the tip of my cock and then took me in her mouth and began sucking.

She put her hands on my ass cheeks and began taking more and more of me into her mouth. I had intended to wait, but under the circumstances, that was not an option. Very soon I felt my cock and my balls begin to clench, and then suddenly I was shooting everything into Cassie's waiting mouth.

Once again, Cassie was swallowing everything as I came. I was looking down and watching her the whole time and it was absolutely beautiful. But still...

"Oh my God, Cassie, that was beautiful. But I had been planning to wait until... I wasn't exactly sure what more to say."

"I figured that, Connor," she said. "But I guess I wanted to take the edge off a little bit. I don't think you'll have any trouble getting hard again."

* * *

We got out of the shower and dried off. Then Cassie took me by the hand and led me back to her bedroom.

"I had been partly thinking we could go next door for this and be out in the sunshine and all, but I don't think the lounge chairs are built for this kind of thing. I wish my bed wasn't just a single, but even though Mom and Dad are away, I really don't want to try using their bed. That would be just too weird. Anyway, I don't think we'll have any problem."

When we got into her bedroom, Cassie stopped and turned towards me. She stepped forward and put her arms around me and began kissing me. "I love you Connor, and I want you. I want us to make love together."

"I love you too, Cassie. And there's absolutely no one I would rather make love to than you. I want us to be completely together."

Cassie lay down on the bed with her legs open. I got on the bed with my knees between her legs, holding myself up by my arms.

I started out by kissing her on the lips and then moving down and kissing her all around her neck and then moving down to her breasts. I began kissing her breasts and sucking on each nipple. Her nipples were hard and sticking out eagerly as I played with them.

Then I moved down, kissing my way down her stomach to her bush. I rubbed my face all around in her bush and kissed it, moving down to her mound. I began kissing her mound and licking it and running my tongue all around and sucking on it. She was already wet, and I felt her hips responding as I ran my tongue up and down between her lips and then stuck it in her pussy. I stuck my tongue in as far as I could and began playing with her. I could taste her and feel her juice all over my face.

"Oh yes, Connor, yes! I'm ready! I want you in me, right now!"

I lifted my head and leaned forward and kissed her on the lips again and then I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down between the lips of her pussy. Then I guided it to her opening. She was spreading her legs wider and pushing her hips up towards me. I watched my cock entering her, and felt the walls of her pussy start wrapping around it. I moved slowly, grateful that her shower blowjob had helped me not be frantic or rushed. I pushed in slow thrusts, pulling back a little and then pushing further in again.

"Oh God, Connor, you feel so good inside me! I want you in me all the way!"

"You feel so good, Cassie. I love the way you feel wrapped around my cock. It feels beautiful."

Her pussy felt very tight as I kept going, but by now she was reaching out and grabbing the cheeks of my ass to help pull me into her. My thrusting became harder and faster, and suddenly I felt myself all the way inside her with my balls resting against her.

I paused for a moment to let us both appreciate it. "I'm all the way inside you, Cassie, every bit of me. You feel amazing, and I love you."

"I love you, Connor, and I love feeling you inside me like this. Now I want to feel you fucking me -- fucking me hard. I want to feel you coming and shooting everything inside me!"

I began moving faster and harder. Both of us were moving in sync as her hips pounded up against me.

I didn't want it to end yet. I would pause a moment as I pulled out before thrusting and again, and I tried to turn off some of the feeling in my cock so I could last longer.

I decided to change up what we were doing, and motioned for her to help us both roll over so she would be on time. I loved seeing her on top of me, letting her take control, and letting her lean forward so I could suck on her breasts and nipples while we kept on fucking.

"Connor, I love this. This is so cool. Do you like it? It feels amazing."

"I love it. I love being able to just look at you like this, Cassie, and to feel all the things that you're doing to me."

She was checking out all the different ways she could move, up and down, rotating sideways, leaning forward, leaning back. She was loving it. "I had no idea that I would be able to do all these different things," she said.

It was a little easier for me to hold on this way, but even having come in the shower, I was still starting to feel my endpoint coming on.

"Let's turn back over, Cassie. I'm getting ready to come."

We rolled back over so I was on top again. I could have come with her riding me, but I wanted to chance to pound her as hard as I could to finish up.

My hips were pounding faster and harder against her, fucking as hard as I could.

"Oh God, yes, Connor! Fuck me as hard as you can! Come for me! I want to feel you shooting everything inside me!"

I began coming harder than I had ever come before. I wanted to fill her up with me. I felt myself shooting deep inside her, and felt her hips pushing against me even faster.

"I'm coming, Connor! It feels so good! I love you!"

Our hips were grinding together as we both came. It all felt amazing.

I wanted to stay inside her as long as I could. I lowered my body onto her and hugged her tight, and she held me tight too. Neither of us said anything, we were both overwhelmed by what had just happened -- and maybe also what we had just done. We were in a place that neither of us could have imagined even a week ago. And we had no idea what kind of complications there were going to be.

Finally, I rolled off Cassie and lay beside her, both of us holding hands.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I'm feeling wonderful," she said. "That was the most beautiful experience of my life. I'm a little sore, but no big deal. More than worth it. I had had my fingers in there a lot over the past few years, but you were definitely bigger and having you inside me was a completely different experience.

"You know I've talked to some girls who lost their virginities to guys who just wanted them as trophies. Once the guys had had sex with them, they didn't care anymore. They lost their trophy value. It wasn't that those girls didn't like sex -- later on they found guys who really cared about them and sex was wonderful -- but they felt lousy about the way things had gone that first time. It's not like that at all for me. This was perfect. And I have a feeling it's going to keep on getting better."

"It was perfect," I said. "It couldn't have been any better. I guess there's something to be said for violating taboos. In no way I am going to stop loving you, ever."

Cassie smiled. We began kissing again and just holding each other.

Hugging her with both of us still naked was making my cock think about getting hard again. It was definitely growing a bit, and Cassie felt it.

"I'm glad you're ready for more," she said, "but I think it might be a good idea to take a break. You're pretty big, and that was quite an introduction to sex. I think my pussy might like a little bit of recovery time.

"Maybe we could go feed the cats and hop in the pool?"

"That sounds good," I said. "We have a long afternoon ahead of us."

* * *

We got up and rinsed off in the shower. Then we put on our shorts and T-shirts and Cassie put some towels and our suits in the bag. "I think it's good idea to have wet suits when we come back from the pool," she said.

We stopped by the kitchen and had some yogurts, and then headed next door.

The cats came running when I opened the neighbors' front door. They led the way into the kitchen and began meowing for food. I fed them and checked on the litter box, which was still okay for now. Then Cassie and I went out and headed back to the pool.

The pool looked perfect as always, but I couldn't think about how much had changed since the last time we were in the pool.

We both took off our clothes. It didn't seem quite as much of a deal this time, and I didn't even have a boner. Maybe part of it was having come twice already, but some of it was feeling so much more relaxed with Cassie.

Cassie was looking at me after I had put my shorts on one of the lounge chairs. "I guess I never saw you before when you didn't have a boner," she said. "It's neat seeing it just hanging down and swinging back and forth. I'm just kind of wondering what it feels like."

"I don't know that I ever really thought about that," I said "It's kind of hard to describe. I guess it's just there and I don't think about it much unless it gets hard. Then I think about it a lot."

Cassie laughed. "Maybe if I had big floppy tits," she said, "I'd have some kind of idea." She paused. "Would you like it if my tits were bigger? I mean they're not really huge or anything."

"They're absolutely perfect, Cassie. I wouldn't want them any other way. I mean if they were some other way, I'd probably be fine, but I really do love them just the way they are. I'm not really a big boobs guy."

We headed down the steps into the pool. The water felt perfect. We just stood there relaxing for a little bit, and then tried swimming a couple of lengths. It was way too small for serious laps, but even that brief exercise felt good. We would probably need to go jogging again pretty soon.

Cassie was just coming over to me when we heard a cell phone ring. "I think that's my phone," said Cassie. "I'd better check it in case it's Mom or Dad."

She hopped out of the pool as fast as she could and got to the phone before it stopped ringing. I heard her saying, "Oh, hi Mom. You're where? Oh, okay. Yeah, put on your suit and come join us. We'll be here."

Cassie ended the call and hurried over to the bag with the towels. She pulled out her swimsuit and tossed mine to me. She was quickly putting her own suit on, and then came down the steps to join me in the pool.

"Mom's at home," she told me. "Her meeting with the clients went fine, but it ended earlier than she expected, and her open house doesn't start till two. She came home to see if we were around, and when we weren't there, she thought maybe we were over here and decided to try my phone. Anyway, she figured she had enough time to come over and take a dip with us before she needed to head to her open house."

Shit. What would've happened if Cassie hadn't been sore and we were still in bed? Or, if Cassie hadn't brought our suits along? Anyway, now we both had our suits on and were looking like a normal brother and sister just enjoying the neighbors' pool.

* * *

Sure enough, Mom arrived about 10 minutes later, wearing a cover-up over her bathing suit. She was obviously excited about getting a chance to join us in the pool for a break on a hot day.

Mom kicked off her flops and took off her wrap, and walked down the steps into the pool to join us. She looked delighted.

"I'm so happy I got a chance to see the pool and join you. The closing went really well and really fast, and there was plenty of time before I had to get stuck in an open house for the rest of the afternoon. How long have you two been in here?"

"Oh, a little while," said Cassie. "We had a leisurely breakfast and then had coffee out on the patio and just hung out for a while. But then we wanted to take care of the cats and get back into the pool. It is a really nice pool, isn't it?"

RonEhrs
RonEhrs
163 Followers