The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little while of me standing there staring, Cassie said, "Why don't you hop up here beside me?"

I wasn't happy to give up my view, but I needed to go along with what she said.

I was able to hop up without assistance (I have no idea if she had really needed any assistance), and flipped around and sat there beside her, with my leg rubbing against hers.

Having all that time to stare at her pussy had sent me back to full boner mode, but I decided not to worry about it anymore.

We sat there for a moment, and then Cassie said, "Okay, my turn." She hopped off the ledge back into the pool. Then she moved in front of me and pulled my legs open so she could get in closer to my dick. I saw her eyes open wider and wider as she stared at everything. I loved seeing how turned on she was getting looking at my dick. She kept moving closer, way closer than I had come to her.

"I've been waiting for this," she said. "I mean even though it was really beautiful having a family day at the shore yesterday, part of me was just waiting until I could get you naked again. I don't know if you were thinking the same thing."

"Yeah, I was," I said.

"I love looking at you, Connor. I love looking at your balls, I love looking at your cock, I love seeing how big and hard it is." She reached out and cupped my balls in her hand. "Does that feel good?" she asked. She leaned forward and kissed them gently.

I had loved it when she had kissed me on the lips before, but feeling the softness of her lips kissing my balls was completely different. "That feels beautiful," I said. "I love it."

She kept kissing my balls, and then began kissing her way up my cock. I was looking down, watching her. It felt amazing, but it also looked incredibly loving seeing her lips kissing me as she slowly made her way up to the head. When she got to the top, she began kissing around the head, and then began licking it.

"Mmmmm..." She looked up at me. "You taste like chlorine, but I love it. I mean the pool is where all of this started and having both of us naked together and the pool has been the sexiest thing ever."

She kept licking my cock, making her way back down to my balls again. Watching her and feeling her tongue on my balls was just incredibly sexy. I began to worry that I might not be able to hold out if she kept doing this much longer.

"I don't know what's come over me, but I just can't stop myself," she said. "Just looking at your cock standing up like that for me just turns me on like crazy, and I just want to gobble you up."

She started licking her way back up my cock, and when she got to the top she kissed around a little bit, and then started taking it into her mouth. I was amazed. I mean I had been having fantasies about doing things to her since that first day in the pool, but I had never thought I would end up having her do things to me.

She began wrapping her lips around my cock and moving slowly up and down, taking a little more of me each time. Her mouth felt warm and velvety and sexy. I loved that this was happening in broad daylight and I could see every bit of everything that was happening. I mean, this was not only a blowjob -- my very first blowjob -- but it was my hot sister who was doing it. Of course I wanted to see all of it, I didn't want to miss anything. I wanted to lock all of it in my memory forever.

As Cassie kept going, I was getting more and more turned on. I could feel myself getting ready to come.

"Cassie, I'm going to come. You can stop if you don't want me to come in your mouth." I didn't want her to stop, but I also didn't want to freak her out or gross her out. That would ruin everything.

Instead of stopping or saying anything, she started moving faster on my cock, and taking more and more of me into her mouth. She also brought her hand up to cup my balls while she kept sucking on me.

That was it. I felt everything clenching up, and then I began to come wildly, shooting everything I had into her warm, velvety mouth. She kept sucking as fast as she could, and I saw she was swallowing everything I was giving her. She kept sucking gently even after I was done, and running her tongue around the tip to try to get every last drop.

My cock began to soften and get smaller. Still Cassie kept holding me in her mouth, and holding my balls in her hand.

Finally, she let my cock fall out of her mouth and she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my lower body and hugged me.

When she finally let go, she looked up at me. It looked as if she was crying. "What's wrong, Cassie?" I asked. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No," she said. "You didn't do anything wrong. I'm just crying because it was so beautiful, and because I love you so much. I loved having you in my mouth and sucking on you, and I loved having you shooting everything for me, and I loved tasting you and swallowing it all. I know it's supposed to be horribly wrong, but it was all just so perfect.

"And maybe I'm just a little sad because it took us so long to get around to this. We could have done this so many times by now."

I hopped off the ledge of the pool and stood beside her in the water. I hugged her tight and kissed her all over her face. "I love you too, Cassie. That was the most beautiful experience of my life. All of it. It couldn't have been any more perfect. And I think we're more than making up for lost time."

She looked at me, smiling. "Really?" she said. "You weren't grossed out or anything?"

"Absolutely not," I said. And I leaned forward and kissed her. This time, it was a real kiss. It was the first time we had kissed, and I knew we had both been waiting for this moment. I loved feeling our tongues playing with each other and feeling the softness of her lips and her mouth. She was a perfect kisser.

We kissed for a long time, and then I let go of her and said, "Now it's my turn."

* * *

Cassie turned around and pulled herself right up on the ledge and turned around facing me. She spread her legs so that I could get in close.

First, I pulled her head down and kissed her again. Then, I moved my head down and began kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples. I loved how soft and full her breasts felt, and by now her nipples were sticking out hard. I loved sucking on her nipples and playing with them with my tongue, pushing them in while I was sucking on her breast. I felt as if I could have spent the whole afternoon just doing this.

All the while, Cassie was saying, "Oh God, Connor, that feels so good! That feels beautiful!"

I wasn't done with her breasts, but I knew there would be plenty of time for more of that later. Right now, I began kissing and licking my way down between her legs. When I got to her bush, I just began rubbing my face against it, loving the whole feel of everything. "That's beautiful, Connor," she was saying. "I love having you do that."

"I love your bush, Cassie. I love feeling it against my face."

"Would you like me to shave my pussy? I would do that for you if you wanted. I would do anything you wanted that would turn you on."

"Right now, I love your bush," I said. "I love you the way you are."

I began moving down and kissing around on her mound. Then I put my lips on either side of her outer lips and sucked and kissed my way down, and then made my way back up, this time running my tongue between her lips to feel her and taste her. I loved tasting her pussy and feeling her juice on my face. I kept kissing my way all over, licking and sucking.

When I went back down to the bottom, I stuck my tongue in her as far as I could reach and felt inside her and played with her. Cassie was getting more and more turned on.

"Oh my God, Connor. You're turning me on so much. That feels so good. And I love watching you playing with me with your tongue down there."

I kissed my way back up until I got to her mound again. By now, her clit with sticking out, waiting for me. I started sucking on her clit and playing with it with my tongue.

"Oh, that's it, right there! That's perfect! Keep doing that!" She was moaning and her hips were moving up against my face. "Put your finger in me! I want you to feel me inside!"

I slid my finger into her, and watched it going in and out, all wet with her juice, while I kept on sucking on her clit.

Cassie was getting more and more turned on, and her hips were pounding against my face. At the same time, when I looked up, I saw her tits and I wanted to suck on her nipples again. I moved my head up to her breasts and began sucking wildly on her hard nipples.

"Oh my God, Connor, that feels amazing. Do anything you want to me! Whatever you want!"

I loved sucking on her tits and on her nipples again, but I knew her clit was still waiting for me. I moved back down and started sucking on her clit again and watching my finger going in and out of her and loving the way her flesh was holding onto my finger the whole time.

"Oh yes, Connor, I'm so turned on. You turn me on so much! I'm going to come for you!"

I felt her hips moving even faster and harder against my face, and I kept on sucking and moving my finger in and out of her pussy.

"Oh God, Connor, I'm coming for you! I'm coming for you so hard! I love you so much! I'll do anything for you!"

Suddenly her hips started moving even faster and crashing into my face as she started coming wildly. I felt my face getting dripping wet with her juice, and heard her calling out, "Oh my God, yes, yes, yes! I'm coming for you! All the way!"

I was holding onto her hips and pressing my face into her pussy. This was the most exciting thing I had ever felt in my life. I couldn't believe how amazing it all was, and how much I loved her.

* * *

Eventually, Cassie's hips stopped moving and she relaxed against me. She was hugging me and kissing the top of my head. I looked up at her and we began kissing again.

After a while, she stopped and hopped down into the water beside me and hugged me. Then she said, "We should probably get out and put on some sunscreen. We're kind of overdue on that."

We got back out of the pool and went back to the lounge chairs where Cassie had put the bag with the towels and the bathing suits. Cassie got the sunscreen out of the bag, handed it to me, and lay face down on one of the lounge chairs. "Why don't you spray me with sunscreen to start," she said.

I took the can of sunscreen and started spraying her, starting with her neck and shoulders and moving down to her back and then continuing down to her butt and her legs. Then I began rubbing it in.

While I was doing that, there was a ring on one of our smartphones. Cassie looked, and saw her phone was ringing.

She answered the phone and talked for a few moments. "That sounds great, Mom. When will you be by to pick us up? We're next door at the pool, so we could be ready pretty soon. Two o'clock sounds perfect."

She hung up the call and turned to me. "Oh shit. That was Mom. Her appointment for this afternoon just canceled and she wanted to see if we would like to go see a movie with her and then go to a nice restaurant for dinner. I didn't see any way out of it. Obviously, she really enjoyed our family day yesterday, and now that she had time this afternoon, she thought she would like to do something with us again. I couldn't think of any kind of excuse."

Both of us were disappointed, but there was no way out of it. And it would be nice for us to do something with Mom on a Sunday afternoon.

"Connor, what we just did has been the sexiest and most beautiful thing of my life, ever. I loved sucking on you and having you come for me in my mouth. And I loved having you eat me like that, and making me come for you.

"You know I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your dick inside me. But we have time. And it would be nice to do something for Mom, and I think we will enjoy it. Don't worry, I still love your dick, and I still want it in me, all the way up to the balls. And I want to feel you shooting all your come inside me until it drips out of my pussy. It just won't be today.

"We have to head to the house and get dressed, but I should probably spray you with sunscreen first. We've gotten a lot of sun, and maybe this will help a bit."

I lay down on the lounge chair and Cassie sprayed me with sunscreen and rubbed it in, making sure to include my butt and reach through to my cock. Then I put on my shorts and T-shirt and she put on her shorts and T-shirt. Then she said, "Hang on a minute."

She took our swimsuits out of the bag and dumped them into the pool. Then she squeezed them to dry them a bit. "It doesn't hurt to cover all the bases," she said. "It's actually a good thing we ended up bringing them with us."

We put on our flops and started heading out. I stopped just long enough to go back into the house and give the cats a little more food, since I knew their schedule was getting seriously out of whack.

* * *

When we got home, I let Cassie take a shower to rinse off first, and when she was done, I rinsed off and we both got into regular shorts and T-shirts to go to the movie with Mom.

Mom arrived a few minutes after we had both headed into the kitchen. She was very excited about having a chance to have a fun afternoon with us.

She went back to her room to change into something less formal, and then we all headed out to the movie theater. It was one of those megaplex deals with about 12 different movies showing, giving us at least a reasonable shot at having a movie we wanted to see at the right time. Fortunately, there was a new thriller coming up about in about 15 minutes, so we got tickets and headed in.

I'm not sure if Mom expected me and Cassie to sit on either side of her, but I let Cassie sit beside her and then I sat beside Cassie. During the movie, Cassie and I would have moments when we could hold hands, and then sometimes Cassie would reach her hand down to feel my crotch.

We were a little distracted, but fortunately, the movie had lots of action so it worked pretty well for all of us. Afterward, Mom took us to a high-end steakhouse for dinner. She had called Dad right after the movie, and he was able to join us as well.

The food was excellent and we all had a nice time together as a family. Cassie and I knew that with both of us heading off to college in the fall, we needed to appreciate opportunities like this to have all of us together having fun.

When we got home, Dad got out beers for us, and we all went back out to the patio to talk and relax. We told Dad about the movie, and Mom was able to tell us that her clients were probably going to close on the house she showed them that morning. Cassie and I just said that we had fed the neighbors' cats that morning and then hopped into the pool for a quick dip.

It was a beautiful evening, and I loved the feeling that we had being together. It really was a great family.

After we had talked for a while and finished our beers, Mom and Dad were pretty tired -- or maybe just ready to have some grown-up time together. Anyway, they got up and, after kissing us good night, headed to bed. Cassie and I picked up the beer bottles and took them back to the kitchen to put them in the recycling bin.

By now, both of us were pretty exhausted as well. It had been a pretty strange day. Amazing and wonderful, but by now I was pretty exhausted. So was Cassie.

I let Cassie go first to brush her teeth and everything. Then she headed back to her bedroom and I went to brush my teeth and pee.

When I got back to my bedroom, I put on some nighttime running shorts and a nighttime T-shirt and hopped into bed.

* * *

I heard a knock on my door. Cassie opened the door and said, "Good night, Connor. I just want you to know that this was the most beautiful day of my life. I love you." She paused for a moment, then added, "I hope we get a chance to fuck tomorrow. I want to feel you inside me, filling me up with your hot come."

"I love you too, Cassie," I said. "This was the most beautiful day of my life too. And yes, I want to make love to you too, I want to fuck you all the way. I love everything we've done."

She came forward and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Good night, sweet prince." And she headed out the door.

So much had happened. It was beautiful, and amazing, and wonderful, but I was drained. I wasn't sure I could process everything that had happened.

Despite my desire to sort out all the events of the day, I fell asleep about as soon as my head hit the pillow.

* * *

Next morning, Dad and Mom were both up early. I came in as they were finishing their breakfast, and Cassie showed up a few minutes later.

Dad explained that his team was going on a field trip to visit with another team of architects from his firm who had been working on a building project here that was somewhat similar to what Dad's team was working on. It was a couple of hours' drive each way, and then they would spend time meeting with the team and talking about all the issues and then touring the construction site for the building they had been working on. They would probably all end up having dinner afterwards, so he probably wouldn't get home till 9:30 or so. He would be taking a couple of team members in his car, and the rest would go in two other cars.

Mom had a final showing of the house that she had been talking about with her clients in the morning, and then had an open-house showing from 2 to 6. If there were some interested buyers, it might go longer if they wanted to go into detail about possible offers. Cassie and I could order dinner in, or if we wanted to wait, she could take us out for dinner when she was done.

Damn, that meant no car for us today. Not that we had been counting on it, but it felt a little bit limiting.

I was still in my shorts and T-shirt from sleeping, and Cassie was still wearing her long T-shirt. We decided to go ahead and make breakfast first, before bothering to shower or anything.

We made eggs and toast and coffee, and after breakfast, we took our coffee cups back out to the patio and sat there enjoying watching the morning sun.

We didn't talk much. I was feeling a little bit awkward, wondering what the day was going to bring, especially after yesterday, and what Cassie said to me last night. Was she still feeling the same way today?

Finally, Cassie got up, took my cup, and headed back to the kitchen to put them in the other breakfast dishes in the dishwasher.

I was standing up, waiting, when she came back. She said, "Hey Connor, I'm going to go take a shower. Does my sexy brother want to join me? The coast is clear."

Obviously, I wanted to join her. It had been hard to think about anything else. But I also realized there was one problem.

"Cassie, this is kind of embarrassing to talk about, but I... I don't have any condoms. I never actually needed any before, so... I had been thinking I could go to the drugstore this morning, but now we don't have a car, and the drugstore is not really walking distance. I mean I just wanted to tell you now. I guess I just wasn't thinking ahead."

"Connor, really? And you just tell me now? Well, I guess no shower for you this morning."

Oh my God. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was an idiot and I couldn't see any way to fix this situation. Maybe call an Uber?

Cassie could see how totally downcast I was looking. She smiled. "Connor, I was just kidding. Yanking your chain. Don't worry about it. It's not a problem. When I went to see my doctor this spring, she knew I was going to college in the fall and she suggested I go on the pill. I mean it helps make periods more regular, but her main thing was that girls tend to make bad decisions when they get to college, and she doesn't want any of her female patients ending up having to worry about pregnancy along with everything else. So I've been on the pill for a while. And frankly, I would hate for us to have to use condoms. We're too close for that."