The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's wonderful," said Mom. "Maybe if your Dad's project goes really well, we can get one for our backyard. It would be really wonderful for warm weather."

Obviously, Cassie and I hadn't been planning to have Mom as part of our day, so the whole situation felt just a little bit weird. But Mom was enjoying being with us here at the pool so much, we couldn't feel mad at her.

After about a half hour, Mom said, "This is absolutely lovely, and I'm so glad I had a chance to join you here. But I do have that open house starting at two, and I guess I'd better go back home and get dressed and head on over there to make sure everything's ready. The open house goes till six officially, although sometimes people hang around a little later. You kids can order dinner in if you want, but if you feel like waiting, we can all go out together to dinner and celebrate my closing on the house. I'll give you a call when I'm done to see what you want to do."

Mom climbed back up the pool stairs and put on her wrap and her flops and headed back next door.

* * *

Cassie and I breathed a sigh of relief. Things could have gone so much worse in all sorts of ways. Suppose she had come back when we were still in bed, maybe even while we were still having sex? That would have been the worst-case scenario, and it would've been awful. It was a reminder to both of us of the risks we were taking.

On the other hand, suppose we had been in the pool and Mom had just decided to pop next door without calling in advance and found us "skinny-dipping" together? Not quite as bad, but certainly awkward. Probably something she might have mentioned to Dad and they would have spent time talking about and trying to figure out.

(Of course, she might have encountered us doing more than skinny-dipping. Let's not even go near that thought.)

It was definitely a reminder to take things seriously. Neither of us had any interest in stopping, but neither did we have any interest in getting caught.

* * *

Cassie and I stayed in the pool, waiting. Cassie had taken my hand in hers, but it was clear that we weren't about to take any chances on a repeat of the other day.

Things had gone silent. Neither of us even dared to breathe.

After what felt like the longest wait of my life, we heard the front door of our house close and then Mom's car start and drive off. Cassie and I looked at each other and hugged.

We could have been chastened by this whole incident, but somehow it seemed to go the other way.

"Okay, Cassie," I said. "We have four hours of open house. She has to be there the whole time, and Dad's out of town. Let's go."

Since we were wearing our bathing suits this time, Cassie and I didn't even need to change to go back home. We just put our shorts and T-shirts in the towel bag, dried off quickly, and headed back to our place.

We went to the bathroom and took off her suits and hung them on a rack in the shower.

"Do we want to rinse off the chlorine?" asked Cassie.

"No way, chlorine is sexy. It will turn us both on. Are you feeling up to another round?"

"I'm still a little sore, but I'm hornier for you than I am sore. I want us to fuck again, right now."

"Let's use my bedroom this time," I said. "I want to have memories of us fucking when I'm in bed tonight."

I pulled her to me and kissed her, both of us pressing our naked bodies together. Then we headed to my bedroom.

"I want to start out on top this time," she said.

I lay down on the bed. She sat down beside me and took my cock in her hand and began sucking on me. All that stuff with Mom had kind of taken the wind out of my sail, but in Cassie's warm and velvety mouth, I started getting hard almost immediately. I reached out to feel her breasts while she was sucking on me, and felt her nipples getting hard. I began running my hands over her back and her legs while I kept on watching her.

"Okay," I said after a little while. "If you keep going, we're going to have a long wait before I'm ready again."

Cassie stopped and sat up. Then she got on the bed straddling me.

"Why don't you start by moving up and sitting on my face first?" I said.

She moved up and lowered her pussy down on my face. I loved this whole new opportunity. I began kissing on her and licking her and sucking her and playing with her. I was running my tongue between her lips and then sticking my tongue inside her and playing with her. I loved tasting her and feeling her juice all over my face. Then I moved my face back up. Her clit was sticking out and I began sucking on it and playing with it with my tongue. Her hips were pushing down hard against my face.

"I love that, Connor," she said. "Do you like it?"

"I absolutely love it, I love feeling your pussy all over my face, and feeling how wet and turned on you are."

"I'm ready," she said.

She made her way back down, so her pussy was over my cock. She took my cock in her hand and rubbed it against her pussy and then began sliding down on it. "Oh, Connor, you feel so good. I love being in control like this."

She was moving slowly up and down my cock, and I watched as my cock was getting wet and glistening from her juice. The further in my cock went, the more turned on she was getting, and pretty soon she pushed her way all the way down until I was completely inside her.

"Do you like that, Connor? Do I feel good? I love having you inside me, and I love writing you this way."

"You feel amazing, Cassie. You feel perfect. This is so beautiful."

Cassie kept riding me, moving up and down and back and forth, and leaning forward from time to time so I could kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples.

After a while, I said, "Would you like us to try doggy-style?"

"Sure, that sounds like fun." I'm not sure that she knew exactly what doggy-style meant, but she was up for anything.

I had her get up off me long enough for me to get out from under her. Then I told her to lean forward on her hands and elbows while I got behind her. Once she was leaning forward that way, her pussy was pointing up at me and I started rubbing my cock around on it. Then I began slowly pushing it in.

"Wow, Connor. This is so different. It feels different. It's sexy in a very different way."

I kept moving in and out, watching how wet my dick was from her pussy. I was also enjoying the view of her ass and her asshole while I was fucking her. I leaned forward for a moment to reach down and feel her breasts and nipples and play with them, but then I straightened up and took her ass cheeks in my hands and began running my thumbs around the insides, closer and closer to her rosebud. Eventually, I started pulling her rosebud open and sliding the tip of my thumb in there to play with her.

"Connor, that's pretty kinky. I mean it feels really sexy, but I guess I wasn't expecting it. But don't stop. Considering what we're doing in the first place, this is about the least kinky thing we need to worry about."

I kept on playing with her ass, rubbing her rosebud with both thumbs and sliding one or the other in even further. I could feel her reacting to what I was doing with her ass, and between that and watching my cock go in and out of her pussy, I knew I wasn't going to be able to last any longer.

"I'm going to come, Cassie, I'm going to come for you all the way. You're so sexy and beautiful and I just want you to feel how hard you make me come for you."

"Fuck me as hard as you can, Connor. I love what you're doing. Keep doing it, so I can come with you!"

I felt my balls clench and I started coming, shooting everything deep inside her pussy.

"Oh yes, Connor, I'm coming too! Fuck me as hard as you can! I want to feel you pounding me!"

Now both of us were coming. I felt Cassie's hips pumping up against me, as my cock was spurting deep inside her. It was such a different experience this way. I loved it.

After we had both finished coming, she fell forward on the bed and I fell forward on top of her. We lay there a little while, with me kissing her cheek as she turned her head.

Then I rolled off her and she turned over and we just lay there beside each other.

"That was amazing," she said. "It was so different, especially with you playing with my ass. I loved it."

"I loved it too. I want to make love to you every way there is."

We kissed, and then way back side-by-side, holding hands.

"I'm also glad we fucked in both beds," Cassie said. "That way, both of us can feel the memories tonight when we're in bed."

"It would be nice if we could be in the same bed tonight," I said. "But still, this is been the most perfect and beautiful day of my life."

"Mine too," Cassie said.

After a little while, Cassie said, "Do you know a lot more positions? Maybe we should go find some book, like the Kama Sutra or something? You know, maybe make some kind of project out of it to try different things?"

"Maybe," I said, "but right now I love what we're doing. I'm perfectly happy keeping doing what we've been doing for now."

* * *

After a while, Cassie sat up. "I need to go pee," she said. "And by the way, I loved what we just did, but I'm pretty sore again. I don't think I'm ready for another round right now."

I understood. We had had a perfect first day of sex. And we still had a lot of summer ahead of us. I waited till Cassie came out of the bathroom, and I went into pee.

When I came out, we both put on fresh shorts and T-shirts and headed out to the patio.

"Did you want to order take-out, or wait and see when Mom is ready to take us out to dinner with her?"

"I think we should wait for Mom. I know she would really like that, and besides, she might take us to a restaurant that serves good steaks. I think I could use a steak after today."

Cassie laughed. "I agree, it would be nice to let Mom take us out to dinner."

* * *

We sat there, and after a period of not saying anything, Cassie finally said, "You know, maybe we need to think about where all this is going. I mean we can keep doing this the rest of the summer, as long as we're careful. But what about this fall, when we're at State? You know things could get pretty awkward trying to get into each other's dorm rooms, or were you just thinking about calling it quits then? Which would be the sensible thing, I know."

I had been trying not to think too much, but now that she had brought it up, I knew I didn't want to call it quits.

I thought about it for a moment. "What would you think about us talking to Mom and Dad and suggesting that instead of us getting noisy and crowded dorm rooms, we could get a two-bedroom apartment together? We could study together and keep each other from slacking off, and we could say that this way we could keep an eye on each other to make sure that neither of us ended up dating someone unsavory or got into trouble or anything."

Cassie looked at me. I think she was really happy that I didn't want to call it quits and that I had come up with an idea that would be perfect -- if we could sell it to our folks.

"We're going to have to do some research about housing and apartments and apartment rentals," she said, "and then we're going to have to really think about how to present this idea to Mom and Dad. I mean one thing is, if we had a two-bedroom apartment, we would have a place for them to stay when they came to visit, which I think would sound good to them."

"That's definitely an argument," I said. "We need to check out apartments and rents and all that stuff. But it's totally worth trying. Of course, we'd have some other things to figure out as well. What would we tell the other students in our classes and the ones we became friends with? Would it look suspicious if we told them we were brother and sister sharing an apartment? Or just friends, with identical last names? Maybe distant cousins? I mean I know we don't look all that identical, with your straight dark hair and blue eyes, and my dirty blonde curly hair and gray eyes, but our physiques are similar enough that I don't think you would have to be Sherlock Holmes to wonder. On the other hand, if we told people we were married, that would create a whole pile of problems, especially when Mom and Dad came to visit."

We sat there a while longer, not saying anything more. It was going to be complicated, no matter what. But living in dorms would be even more complicated.

* * *

We sat there, not saying anymore, both of us kind of daunted by the complications of it all.

Then Cassie said, "You know, I told you about my doctor putting me on the pill and how it made my periods more regular? Well, I thought I should mention that my period is due to start sometime around this Friday. I just didn't want you to be surprised."

"Well," I said, "that still gives us a few days."

"Connor, just because I'm on my period, it's not the end of the world. There are other things we can do, including at least one thing we haven't done yet. So don't look so disappointed."

Really? Did she say that? It had somewhat more than crossed my mind, especially when we were doing doggy style this afternoon. I began to wonder if I could wait until the weekend.

Meantime, Cassie and I just leaned back in our chairs and held hands and waited for Mom to call.

©Ron Ehrs, 2023