The Pool Boy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers

Crystal opened her mouth, and covered as much of the smoothly shaven dark pussy as she could, then began sucking and lapping at the amazing and new taste of her very first cunt.

As Devlin enjoyed the aggressive lapping and tongue-fucking that Crystal was giving her cunt, she reached down and took Crystal's tits in her hands, massaging and squeezing them. She then slid her hands up until her nipples were between her fingers and thumbs, and rolled them slightly, while she began to pull upwards on them.

The little mew that she heard emanate from the mouth that was attached to her cunt encouraged her to squeeze and pull a little harder. When she did, she was rewarded with a muffled, "Oh, God, yes!" uttered up into her pussy.

Vicki looked up at Devlin from her spot at Crystal's cunt, and gave her a knowing wink. Devlin winked back, and silently mouthed, "Make her cum."

Vicki wet her left index finger in her mouth, and then pushed it between Crystal's soaked pussy lips, and as far up her cunt hole as her knuckles would allow. At the same time, she clamped her mouth tightly over her clit, and ground her tongue into the aroused little nub while sucking hard. She then began to finger-fuck Crystal's cunt as hard and fast as she could, driving her finger deep into her soaked cunt while mashing the rest of her curled fingers hard against the wet flesh.

Finally driven over the edge that she had been walking—and dancing—so close to all night, every muscle in Crystal's body seemed to stiffen as her pent-up orgasm, at last, began to release.

As her pussy began to erupt, Crystal was no longer able to concentrate on eating the pussy in her face, and she just opened her mouth, and let out a long, low, "Ahhh!" from deep in her throat.

As the first gush of Crystal's hot cum burst forth, soaking Vicki's face and hand, she jammed her hand hard against Crystal's cunt, crooked the finger that she had shoved deep inside, and began to rub hard against the wrinkled surface of her g-spot. At the same time, she continued sucking and tongue-grinding on her clit.

Crystal arched her back, lifting her ass off the bed, trying to force her cunt even harder against Vicki's sucking mouth. At the same time—with her hands finally free of Vicki's passive-restraint—she reached up, and clamped her hands on the back of Vicki's head, pulling her, harder yet, against her cunt.

While Crystal's cunt was erupting, releasing her pent-up cum into Vicki's sucking mouth, and all over her face, Devlin continued to pull hard on Crystal's nipples, and to rock her pelvis, grinder her wet cunt all over her face.

Crystal let out a long and guttural, "Oh-My-Fucking-God!" around the wet cunt lips that were sliding across her face.

Finally, after what Crystal was sure was the longest, and probably hardest, orgasm she had ever experienced, she lowered her hips, and began to take deep panting breaths.

Devlin climbed off of Crystal's face, leaned down and kissed the nipples she had just been abusing, and then, turned and kissed Crystal, warmly, on the mouth, again.

"That was amazing to watch," Devlin said to Crystal, letting her take a few more deep breaths, "and even more amazing to be part of!"

"That was un-fucking real!" Crystal agreed. "But you know what I want to do now? I want to eat a cunt the way Vicki devoured mine! Are you up for that?"

Devlin smiled at her, and said, "I would love that! But I think Vicki should get first dibs. Tit for tat, so to speak."

Crystal lifted her head, and looked down at Vicki, who was taking one last long lick up through her pussy lips.

"May I have the pleasure of eating your pussy, Vicki?" Crystal said. "I want to kiss your wet cunt lips, and fuck you with my tongue until you cum all over my face!"

Vicki chuckled, and said, "Well, since you asked nicely." She then crawled up Crystal's body, deposited a couple of tongue-twirling kisses on her nipples, and finally stretched out on top of her.

Just before she planted her mouth over Crystal's lips, Vicki said, "Taste your virgin pussy juice all over my face! God, that was wonderful! Thank you for letting me be the first to eat that lovely pussy!"

Crystal kissed and lapped all over Vicki's face, and then joined lips with her in a hot tongue-twisting, lip-sucking kiss.

Finally, Crystal wrapped her arms around Vicki's naked body, and without breaking the kiss, she rolled the two of them over on the bed. Now on top, she continued to kiss Vicki's mouth hungrily, while rocking her hips, grinding their pubic mounds together.

Vicki responded by grabbing hold of Crystal's ass, and pulling her hard into herself while digging her fingers into Crystal's firm round ass cheeks, soaked with her own cum. She then raised one of her hands, and brought it back down with a stinging slap on the wet flesh.

Crystal jumped with surprise, but she shook her ass, silently asking for another, as she increased the aggressiveness of her kiss, biting on Vicki's lower lip.

Vicki's hand came down, again, and with the second smack—a bit harder than the first—right on the same spot, the jolt of pain/pleasure that shot through Crystal's body caused her to suck in her breath between the teeth that were still latched onto Vicki's lip.

Not willing to risk having blood drawn, Vicki decided to forego a third slap, and instead rested her hand gently on the burning spot, and gave it a soothing rub.

Crystal released Vicki's lip, kissed her again, and then said, "If you'll excuse me, I have a cunt to eat."

With that, she slithered down Vicki's naked body, stopping to lavish her tits with kisses, and her stiff nipples with sucks and little bites, and eventually made her way to her neatly trimmed, but not shaven pussy.

Being only the second pussy she had ever had in her face, she found that she liked Vicki's hairy mound, and the strips of curly hair that outlined her soft, open, flower-petal pussy lips. It was a sharp contrast to Devlin's bald cunt that appeared as if it was closed like a clamshell until it was pierced by her tongue.

Crystal ran her lips, nose, and tongue through the patch of tangled pubic hair, tasting and smelling the wetness that she knew she had caused. She gently kissed the soft, open lips, and flicked her tongue across them. She thought about teasing Vicki, as she had done to her, but she was far too eager to eat the wet pussy in front of her face to waste time with that.

With her lips pursed in a kiss, she slid them all the way up Vicki's slit, until she came to her clit. When her lips encountered it, and her tongue flicked over it, she was surprised at how large it was. It was easily the size of the tip of her little finger, and it peeked out from between the hairy lips like a tiny little erection!

Fascinated, Crystal lifted her head and looked at the little nub for a moment, but then lowered her mouth again, and began to kiss and lick the fleshy protrusion like it was a little dick.

Vicki let out a coo of satisfaction, and then said, "Oh, yeah! Suck on my clit, Crissy! Your mouth feels so nice right there!" She let out long, "Mmmm!" as Crystal sucked hard, and tongue-flicked the tip of the little nub. Vicki then added, "But don't forget the rest of me, down there. I want to feel your tongue fucking up inside my cunt hole while I cum all over that lovely face!"

Captivated by the oversized clit in her mouth, Crystal had almost forgotten about that. She gave the nub another kiss, and then moved her face down, sliding her tongue between the soft, soaking-wet lips as she went. She then opened her mouth, forced her lips hard against the hairy pussy, and pushed her tongue as deep into Vicki's cunt as she could get it.

Crystal rocked her head back and forth a couple of times, with her face jammed against Vicki's pussy, and her tongue shoved deep inside her.

Vicki responded by rotating her hips upward, giving Crystal a little better alignment, and said, "Oh, yeah, Crissy! Fuck my cunt with that tongue! God, that feels good! Just fuck me with your tongue, okay? Not even your fingers; I want to cum all over your beautiful face from just a good hard tongue-fuck!"

Crystal obliged her by squishing her tongue deep up her cunt hole while grinding her face into her soft pussy lips, and even rubbing her nose across her swollen clit.

Vicki just lay her head back, closed her eyes, and said, "Oh, God, yes, Crissy! Face-fuck my hungry cunt just like that!

Once again standing next to the bed with Bill, Devlin watched as his wife—on her knees, now, with her ass up in the air—face-fucked Vicki's cunt.

"She seems to be enjoying herself," Devlin said. "I hope you are, too."

"Hell, yeah!" Bill replied. "This may be her first time with another woman, but I can pretty much guarantee it won't be her last. She is really into it, and I love watching her!"

"Do you think you'd enjoy watching her get fucked at the same time she's sucking on a pussy?" Devlin asked. "That lovely ass wiggling around, and that wet pussy sure look inviting."

"Oh, yeah!" Bill said, noticing two more women, and three other naked guys—all with raging hard-ons—standing around the bed, watching the hot action.

Devlin motioned one of the guys over, and introduced them. "Bill, this is Dean," she said. "Dean is Vicki's husband." To Dean, she said, "Crissy there, is Bill's wife. Believe it or not, this is her first time with another woman."

"You're kidding!" he said. "She's not exactly what you'd call timid in there munching on Vicki's cunt. I actually had the pleasure of dancing with your lovely wife a little while ago. She's damned hot! You're a lucky guy!"

"Don't I know it!" Bill said. "I watched you dancing with her; that was damned hot, too! I thought you were going to fuck her right there, in time to the music!"

"I would have, if Vicki hadn't jumped in," Dean said. "She likes to get her face into a pussy before it's been spread by a cock."

"Well, maybe we can relieve your disappointment," Devlin said. "Bill was just saying that he'd like to watch his pretty wife getting fucked while she eats pussy. Perhaps you'd like to accommodate him."

"That would be my pleasure, believe me!" Dean replied.

"How about if you do the honors of guiding his cock into you wife's pretty pussy?" Devlin said to Bill. "That way she'll know that you're totally on board with her fucking another guy."

Bill knew that Devlin was testing his open-mindedness, both in terms of watching his wife get fucked by a stranger, and in taking another guy's hard cock in his hand. Fortunately, he had already "prepared" for this test with Jeff and Crystal, so he knew he would pass with flying colors.

"Good idea," Bill said as he crawled up onto the bed, and motioned for Dean to get up close behind Crystal's naked ass—which was still showing the pink outline of a hand on one cheek.

He reached out, and wrapped his hand around Dean's hard dick. It was about as big around as his own, but its length—and its surprising straightness—fascinated him. He rubbed his palm over its head, wetting his hand with pre-cum, and then slid it down its whole length, and back again. He wondered what it was going to feel like to Crystal to get fucked so deep. He hoped that she was going to enjoy it ... but not enjoy it too much.

With Dean's hard cock in his hand—poised an inch or two from his wife's dripping wet cunt—Bill leaned down near Crystal's ear.

"Hey, baby," he said to her. "That is so unbelievably hot watching you eat pussy! You look like you really enjoy it!"

"Oh, I do, baby!" she replied, barely lifting her mouth from Vicki's cunt. "But you know what else I'd like? I'd like to get fucked! Why don't you get behind me, and shove your hard cock straight up my cunt hole, and fuck the living shit out of me!"

"How about if I guide somebody else's long hard dick into your pussy?" Bill said. "That guy who was sliding his cock between your legs while you were dancing is right behind you, and I have his dick in my hand, ready to steer it straight into your cunt."

"Oh, God, yes!" Crystal said, remembering the feel of that cock sliding along her pussy lips, and recalling its surprising length. "Stick it in me! Let him fuck my cunt with that thing!" She removed her face from between Vicki's legs, turned, and gave her husband a soaking wet pussy-flavored kiss, and said, "God, I love you, Bill! I love you so much!"

"I love you too, baby!" he said, and then she turned back to clamp her mouth over Vicki's pussy, again.

Bill straightened up so he could see his wife's upturned ass, moved his hand along Dean's dick until it was just behind the head, and pulled gently, to move Dean forward.

Bill ran the head of Dean's cock up and down through Crystal's wet pussy lips, pushing it deep between the soft folds, but not into her cunt hole. At the bottom end, he ground the cock hard against her clit, and at the other, he rubbed it across the sensitive pucker of her ass hole.

Crystal rocked her hips and pushed backward as Bill teased her pussy, finally lifting her face from Vicki's cunt just enough to say, "Stick it in me, Bill! Shove that hard cock up my cunt, and let him fuck me! My cunt is on fire and needs a hard cock shoved deep inside it!"

With that, Bill made one more up and down pass, and then positioned Dean's generously wet cock head at the entrance to his wife's cunt. Moving it in small circles as he pushed the head deeper between the folds, Dean leaned forward, and Bill watched intently as the fleshy lips stretched apart to accept the stranger's hard cock.

With his hand still wrapped around Dean's cock, Bill stopped his forward progress just as the head disappeared from sight within his wife's stretched cunt. He then pulled back, and guided Dean to withdraw his dick until it was all the way out, and just touching her glistening lips.

Three more times Bill repeated the short in and out penetration of his wife's cunt, each time watching in fascination as her lips were stretched apart to tightly hug the invading cock head.

Finally, sensing that he had teased her enough, Bill continued his inward guidance of Dean's dick, and as Dean got the message and leaned forward, Bill released his hold, but kept his face close, to watch as his wife's cunt accepted the long hard cock.

Bill was a little disappointed when Crystal arched her back momentarily, and Dean stopped his penetration, obviously reaching his wife's limit. He was hoping to see Dean's entire impressive length pushed completely up her cunt, but with his understanding of female anatomy, he would actually have found that very surprising. Still, he knew she was being fucked deeper than she had ever been before, and he hope that she was loving it.

Still close in, Bill watched as Dean slowly withdrew his cock—now glistening with his wife's pussy juice—until just the head was nestled between her lips. Before Dean pushed back in, Bill leaned over, and ran his lips and tongue along the length of Dean's cock, savoring the taste of his wife's juices. Where the hard cock met and disappeared into her pussy, he lapped at the tightly stretched lips for a few seconds, and then backed away just enough to give Dean enough room to slowly push his long cock back up Crystal's waiting cunt.

For Vicki, the sight of her husband fucking the woman who was hungrily eating her cunt, was enough to put her over the edge, and as Crystal ground her entire face into Vicki's soaking wet pussy, and fucked her tongue as far up her hole as she could, she began to orgasm.

As the pussy juice began to gush from Vicki's cunt, Crystal tried to shove her tongue deeper and faster into the erupting hole, enjoying the feeling and the taste of the hot, salty cum that was filling her mouth and completely soaking her face. Crystal was so enthralled by the orgasm of her very first pussy that she almost forgot that she was being fucked at the same time.

When Vicki's orgasm finally ebbed, she moved out from under Crystal, turned around, and bent down to share a long, passionate, pussy-flavored kiss.

"That was fucking fantastic!" Vicki said when she broke the kiss. "Thank you, so much for letting me be your first! Now, relax while my hubby fucks that wonderful cunt of yours!"

Having been in this exact position with other women as they brought his wife, Vicki, to orgasm with their mouths, Dean was making only slow thrusts in and out of Crystal's cunt, so as not to distract her too much. With Vicki now standing next to the bed, and watching with several others, he began to fuck her in earnest.

Holding onto her hips, Dean drove his long cock in and out of Crystal's cunt harder and faster as Bill watched his wife's stretched pussy lips hug tightly around it.

Each time that Dean withdrew, he would leave his cock head just inside of Crystal's cunt before shoving back in, But Bill knew how much his wife liked the initial penetration—the spreading of her pussy lips—so he reached out and wrapped his hand around Dean's cock, again.

"Pull it all the way out, this time," Bill said to Dean. "I'll keep you lined up."

With Bill's fist nestled tight against Crystal's ass, Dean slid his cock all the out of her cunt, and then pushed right back in.

Her drenched pussy lips spread easily, and hugged tightly to the invading cock, and Crystal let out a long, "Ohhhh!" as she pressed her face into the bed. "God, yes! Fuck me like that! Fuck that big cock all the way in and out of my hungry fucking cunt! Jesus, that feels good!"

From beside the bed, Devlin watched Dean and Bill's "cooperative" fucking of Bill's wife—which had included lapping the length of Dean's cock—and she was pretty confident that Bill's open-mindedness most likely extended into bisexuality.

She leaned down close to Bill, turned his head to face her, and gave him a hot, passionate kiss. When their lips parted, she said, "You are an amazing couple! I'm so glad Ted invited you up!" She kissed him, again, and then suggested, "Why don't you crawl up under your beautiful wife in a sixty-nine? I'll bet that you could guide that big cock up your wife's cunt with your mouth and tongue, and be able to lap up her pussy juice at the same time."

Bill smiled, knowing she was giving him a "final exam" on his openness, gave her another kiss, and replied, "I like the way you think!"

He released Dean's cock on the next inward thrust, and maneuvered himself on the bed until he was under his wife, and looking up at the hard cock buried deep in her cunt.

He raised his head and lapped through his wife's dripping pussy lips, grinding his tongue hard against her clit. He then moved his face until he had his mouth sucking on her spread lips, and feeling Dean's cock slide across them and deep into her cunt.

On his return stroke, Dean pulled all the way out, again, and Bill opened his mouth wide to take in Dean's wife-flavored cock head.

It was about the same size as Jeff's, but had a more pronounced ridge around the "helmet." While sucking on it, Bill swirled his tongue around the head, and flicked the tip of his tongue into the tiny hole in its tip.

Dean responded by easing forward, pushing his hard cock deeper into Bill's mouth, testing how deep he wanted to take it. Once he knew, he fucked the sucking mouth a few times, before pulling out, letting Bill know that he wanted to go back into his wife's vacated pussy.

Using his mouth and tongue, Bill pushed the stiff cock back to her entrance, and then held them there as Dean pushed his long dick back up his wife's cunt, and began to fuck her with faster and faster strokes.

When Bill repositioned himself under Crystal, in the sixty-nine, and began to lap at her pussy, which was already filled with Dean's hard cock, she just closed her eyes, and enjoyed the fantastic feeling for a few moments. When she felt the cock leave her cunt hole, and not return immediately, she looked back to see that the hard dick was now in her husband's mouth. The sight was such a turn-on for her that she was nearly as content to watch Bill getting mouth-fucked as she had been being fucked herself. As turned-on as watching her husband suck cock made her, though, she still welcomed the stretch of her pussy lips when he guided the hard prick back to her cunt, with his mouth, and Dean pushed it back, deep inside of her.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers