The Pool Boy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers

As Dean began to fuck her in long fast strokes, Crystal opened her mouth to take in Bill's cock, but was interrupted as Devlin took hold of the sides of her face, turned her upward, and gave her a long, hard kiss.

When she broke the kiss, Devlin said, "I'll take care of your hubby's cock; there's another one here that I think you've been wanting to suck all night. I know he's certainly wanted to feel your sweet lips wrapped around it.

She looked up to see Kyle, her dance partner from downstairs, naked and kneeling on the bed next to her, with his stiff cock aiming right at her face.

"Kyle!" she said happily.

"May I have this dance?" he replied, smiling down at her.

She answered by opening her mouth, taking the glistening head between her lips, and sucking gently, while washing it all over with her tongue. When she let it go, she gave it a loving kiss, and then took his hands and guided them to the back of her head.

"You can lead," she said, looking up at him. "Fuck my mouth, Kyle! Fuck that hard cock right down my throat, just like my cunt is getting fucked!"

Kyle slid his cock between her pursed lips, and filled her mouth it. He fucked her mouth a few times, enjoying the suction and the feel of her tongue twisting around it. When he pushed deeper, pressing the head against the back of her throat, she flinched involuntarily with a gag reflex, and he backed off.

Around the cock head, still in her mouth, she managed to say, "I'm okay. Go ahead; shove it down my throat! Fuck me with it!"

Kyle fucked her mouth a few more times, and then holding the back of her head, pressed forward into the tightness of the back of her throat, once again. Again she flinched, but this time she had her hand on his naked ass, and pulled him forward, leaving no doubt that she wanted his cock to be shoved down her throat.

Being the gentleman that he was, he complied.

Holding her head, he pushed his cock into the tightness of her throat, and let out a long, "Oh, yes!" as he continued all the way in, until his balls were mashed against her chin, and her nose was in his pubic hair.

He held his cock deep in the throat for a few seconds, and then slowly slid it all the way out. He then leaned down, kissed her passionately, and said, "You are amazing!"

"Thank you!" she replied with a wide smile. "Now, face-fuck me with that thing! Fuck my throat until you're ready to cum, and then jerk it off all over my face!"

He kissed her, again, and repeated, "Amazing!" He then put his hard cock between her lips, fucked her mouth with a few short strokes, and then pushed it down her throat, once more. After rubbing her face into his pubes for a few seconds, he began to fuck her throat in long slow strokes, letting her come up for air every third of fourth time.

While Kyle was shoving his cock down Crystal's throat, Devlin was doing the same thing to Bill's, right below her.

She wrapped her hand tightly around his cock and stroked it while kissing and lapping the head, tasting the salty pre-cum that she was pumping from it. She then clamped her lips around it, and lowered her head, filling her mouth and taking it all the way down her throat in one long motion. When her nose hit his public hair, she took his balls in her hand, and began to gently massage them, while rocking her head back and forth, fully impaled on his hard cock.

Hearing a long moan of pleasure from the mouth that was clamped tightly against Crystal's pussy and Dean's cock, she then began to go up and down on it, fucking it in and out of her throat.

Watching the two deep-throat blow jobs happening right in front of him, Dean withdrew his slippery cock from Crystal's cunt for another diversion into Bill's mouth, and said, "I'm getting ready to cum, Bill. Where do you want it?"

When Bill maneuvered the hard dick back into his wife's pussy, he said, "Shoot it inside her! Fuck her cunt full of your cum, so I can eat her out, and taste both of you at the same time!"

With that, Dean began fucking Crystal with shorter but faster strokes, all the time building closer to the edge.

Bill kept his mouth tight against his wife's pussy and Dean's cock, enjoying the feel of Crystal's pussy lips rolling back and forth with the in and out motion of getting fucked hard and fast. Finally, Dean grunted, and said, "Oh, yeah! Here we go!" and with his lips and tongue, Bill could feel his cock pulse, sending the first shot of cum deep inside his wife's cunt.

Dean fucked Crystal's cunt deeply a few more times, each time leaving another deposit of cum, and then he withdrew until just the head of his long cock was still inside her. He then began to jerk off, pumping the entrance of her pussy full of the rest of his seed.

When he withdrew completely, getting a last lap across his cock-head from Bill, Bill pushed his face as hard into his wife's pussy as he could, and began sucking and lapping at the soft wet folds, now leaking Dean's warm cum. As he had with Jeff's cum, he found the combined taste of guy and girl juices to be unbelievably hot!

When Devlin heard Dean say that he was getting ready to cum, she lifted her mouth off of Bill's cock long enough to say to Crystal, "Let's see if we can get these two to cum at the same time, and let's both take facials from them! I think your hubby, here, is getting close."

"Oh yeah!" Crystal agreed as soon as Kyle slid his cock from her throat the next time.

With that, both women wrapped their mouths around their guy's cock head, and began to jerk them off while lapping and sucking.

Kyle was the first to be ready to cum, and as he felt his release building, he replaced Crystal's hand with his own, pulled out of her mouth, and with his cock an inch from her face, he jerked himself off, hard and fast.

Having been built up all night—first from "dirty dancing" with Crystal, and then watching her eat pussy and get fucked—the first shot of Kyle's hot cum was a long ribbon that splashed across her closed lips, arched up over her nose, and finally ended on her cheek. As Kyle continued to pound his cock, he decorated her lovely face with squirt after squirt of hot jism, until it was dripping from her chin and the tip of her nose.

Hearing Kyle's first grunt as he jerked his cock off in Crystal's face, directly above her, Devlin knew he was cuming, and she picked up the pace of her jerking up and down on Bill's cock. A few second later, she heard him let out a moan into his wife's cunt, and his cock began to erupt.

She quickly pulled her mouth off of his pulsing dick, but continued to pound it hard and fast. She took the first powerful squirt directly across her lips, and then as she continued ferociously jerking him, she rubbed her face across the squirting head, painting the hot sticky cum all over her face.

When Devlin sensed that she had finally emptied Bill's balls, she gave the head of his cock a gentle suck, and then raised her face up to meet Crystal's.

The two women kissed passionately, and then began to lap and suck the cum from each other's faces.

While Bill was sucking the cum from his wife's cunt, and getting a deep-throat blow job from Devlin, Dean leaned down, spread Crystal's upturned ass cheeks apart, and began to run his tongue up and down her crack, tasting the pussy juice that had run there when Vicki had made her cum.

He then began to swirl his tongue around the tight little pucker of her ass hole, before pushing it as deep inside as he could.

With Devlin now jerking off his cock while her mouth was clamped tightly over its head, Bill knew he wasn't going to last very long, and he wanted to try to get Crystal to cum in his face at the same time that he shot his load into Devlin's mouth.

"Finger-fuck her pussy!" he told Dean. "Make her cunt cum all over my face!"

Dean put two fingers into his mouth to wet them, and then pushed them as deep into her pussy as he could. He wiggled them around a bit, and then he began to jerk off her cunt with hard, fast strokes that mashed his fist against her pussy lips with each drive inward.

The rocking of her ass told Dean that Crystal liked the combined triple-treatment of being tongue-fucked up the ass, getting her cunt pounded by his fingers, and having her clit licked by her husband, and he decided to take it a small step further.

While continuing to pound the fingers of one hand into her cunt, he lifted his face from her ass, leaving a little pool of spit behind on the tiny pucker. He then wet the thumb of his other hand, and began to rub it against the tight little hole, in small circles. Little by little, he pushed harder, and made smaller circles until he could feel the tight sphincter begin to relax and accept the invading digit.

As his fingers mashed rapidly in and out of her cunt, directly above Bill's face, Bill gently pushed his thumb all the way up Crystal's ass. He rotated it around a little bit, and then slowly withdrew it, taking it all the way out, but leaving it pressed against the tight opening. Then, he began to repeat the slow, gentle thumb-fucking of her ass, while he pounded her pussy with the fingers of his other hand.

The combined assault on all three of her holes—another first for Crystal—put her over the edge, and just as Kyle pulled his ready-to-spurt cock from her mouth, her cunt began to spasm and pump her cum—and more of Dean's—into her husband's mouth.

Her orgasm was so intense that it was a good thing that she had closed her mouth to get Kyle's hot cum in her face. Had she still been sucking his cock, she might have involuntarily bitten down on it!

As the two women kissed and lapped cum from each other's faces, Crystal's orgasm finally subsided, and she lifted herself off of her husband's face, and disengaged Dean's fingers and thumb from her two holes.

Tugging Devlin with her, Crystal turned on the bed, and the two women began to kiss Bill and each other, all three swapping the tastes of combined cum.

When the five spent participants finally started to get off the bed, there was a small round of applause from the several people who had gathered around to watch the show. A few of the women gave Bill and Crystal passionate hugs and kisses, before Devlin led the newcomers to the shower.

Before stepping into the big walk-in shower, Crystal finally removed her bra and high-heels, and shed her wig.

Devlin kicked off her heels, as well, and as the three stepped under the dual rain-shower heads, she said to Crystal, "The sexy secretary look was pretty hot, but I love your real hair, too," and she ran her fingers through it as she kissed her.

During the next half hour, or so, Bill and Crystal finally had the drinks they had ordered when they walked in, and enjoyed some of the appetizers that were laid out as they watched some of the others having sex.

Sitting side by side on a love seat, they watched as a mature woman got fucked from behind, while she was bent over the back of a chair, and her pendulous tits swung under her, rocked by the hard thrusts her pussy was taking.

In front of her, she was giving two guys blow jobs, alternating back and forth between their cocks, and taking each of them deep into her throat.

As they watched, they could tell that the guy fucking her was cuming deep inside her cunt, and as soon as he pulled out, a lovely little blonde was on her knees behind her, eating out the fresh cream-pie.

Just as one of the other guys began to unload into the woman's mouth, the cute redhead "hatcheck girl" appeared in her tie, garter, and stockings, and asked Bill and Crystal, "Can I get you anything from the bar?"

"No thanks," Crystal said, holding up her still half-full G&T. "I think we're good, right now."

Lowering herself to her knees, the girl said, "Well, would you mind if I ate your pussy? I've been watching you all night, and for a newcomer, you're pretty amazing, not to mention, beautiful!"

"Why, thank you!" Crystal replied as she spread her legs apart to welcome her.

As Bill watched the pretty redhead lapping at his wife's pussy while fucking her fingers—three of them!—up inside of her, he wrapped his hand around his cock. He spread the precum— generated by watching the live sex-shows—along its length, and then began to stroke it slowly as he watched his insatiable wife quickly build to yet another orgasm under an obviously very talented mouth.

Crystal lay her head back on the top of the love seat, closed her eyes, and as she pulled the pretty girl's face against her cunt, she mewed, "Oh, yes! Suck on my clit just like that! Fuck my pussy, and suck on my clit! Oh, yeah! That feels so good!"

The girl pounded her hand hard and fast into Crystal's cunt, making erotically squishy sounds as Crystal's pussy, also primed by the sex shows, quickly built to yet another orgasm.

As her body stiffened, and her cunt began to erupt into the girl's face, she let out a long, "Ahhh! Yessss!"

When her orgasm subsided, Crystal lifted the girl's face up to hers, and gave her a long, wet, cunt-flavored kiss. When she broke the kiss, she guided the girl's face over to her husband's lap, and gently guided her mouth onto his hard cock.

As she sucked and lapped on the head, the redhead crawled over so she was between his legs, and then she replaced his hand with her own, and began to give him an amazing head-bobbing blow-job.

She didn't deep-throat him, but her technique more than made up for it. Keeping her hand close to her lips, she slid her hand down his cock each time she took it all the way into her mouth, and then followed her lips back up as she withdrew, sucking, and rasping her tongue along its sensitive underside, until she completely freed its head. She then pursed her lips tight together, and went down on him, again, allowing him to fuck her lips apart with each stroke.

Taking his eyes off the cute redhead who was bobbing up and down on his stiff dick, giving him a fantastic blow-job, hand-job combination, he looked over at Crystal, and said, "I love you so much, my horny, exhibitionist, slut-wife!" He then pulled her face to his, and while the redhead sucked and jerked his cock, he kissed her passionately.

As they kissed, they each felt a hand on the side of their heads, and heard a familiar voice ask, "May I join in?"

They turned to see Ted standing there straddling the redhead, completely naked, and with his hard cock level with their faces.

"Our pleasure!" Crystal said, leaning forward with her husband. They took Ted's cock between their lips, and slid up and down its length several times, taking turns sucking and lapping on the head on each return stroke.

Then, as Crystal continued to lap its length, Bill took as much of the hard cock into his mouth as he could,

Ted let out an, "Oh yeah!" as Bill sucked and washed his tongue over his dick. He laid his hand, gently, on the back of Bill's head, and began to rock his hips.

Crystal watched, just inches away, as the stiff cock slid in and out of her husband's mouth, and she leaned in and kissed the half of his lips that she could reach as the cock slid between them.

"God, baby, you turn me on!" she said to him. "That is so fucking hot!"

She then turned her face up to Ted, and said, "Fuck his mouth, Ted! Fuck your stiff cock into his mouth until you fill it with your cum!"

Back to Bill, she said, "When he shoots his load of hot cum into your mouth, don't swallow it; I want to share it with you!"

With their orders clear, Ted picked up the pace of his strokes, fucking Bill's sucking mouth hard and fast as Crystal watched intently, and encouraged them, saying, "Oh yeah, baby, suck on that hard cock!" and "Yeah, Ted, just like that! Fuck his mouth! Fuck it full of you hot cum!"

The combination of getting his mouth fucked while his slut-wife spewed encouraging obscenities, and a cute redhead gave him a blow-job, put Bill over the edge pretty quickly, and with a mouthful of hard cock, he groaned, and shot his load into the sucking, lapping mouth that was wrapped around his cock.

Half a minute later, Ted warned, "Here it comes, you two! I'm gonna fill his mouth with cum for you to share!"

With that, he stopped fucking Bill's mouth, pulled out so just the head was between his lips, and as Bill sucked and twirled his tongue around the little hole, he jerked himself off.

It was not Ted's first orgasm of the night, so it didn't exactly fill Bill's mouth to overflowing, but he deposited plenty enough to share.

As soon as Ted withdrew his cock from Bill's lips, Crystal replaced it with her lips, and she and Bill opened their mouths and danced their tongues around, swapping Ted's warm, fresh cum.

Later on, when everyone was dressed, and all of the guests were leaving, Ted came up to Bill and Crystal, and said, "The two of you impressed the hell out of my wife tonight, and she insisted that I give you this. I wholeheartedly agreed," He held out a room card that was all black, and had "MEMBER" printed in gold letters across the bottom. "Not many couples get that on their first guest-visit."

"Wow! Thank you so much!" Crystal said. "We had a fantastic time! This is quite a group of friends that you have."

"Yes, thank you!" Bill added. "We'd like to thank your wife, too. But I don't recall being introduced to her."

"She was the lovely black woman who was giving you a blow-job while you were licking your wife's pussy as Dean fucked her," Ted replied. "That was a great show, by the way."

"Devlin?" Bill said. Then he added with a chuckle, "I guess I might have known. She seemed to be testing my open-mindedness by encouraging my bisexuality. I'm glad I passed her test."

"And she was the first woman whose pussy I ever tasted!" Crystal said. "I want to thank her, too!"

"She'll be along in a minute," Ted said. "And you're right about the bisexuality test. Everyone here tonight has at least tried same-sex. Some, like yourself obviously, discover that it's very pleasurable, which, of course, opens up far more possibilities. Others tend to stick to hetero-sex, and that's fine, too, as long as their open enough to have at least tried switch-hitting, once.

"Personally, I've been an avid bisexual since my teens, when I had my first none-solo sexual experience with my cousin. You met him, too, by the way. He was your dance partner downstairs, and encouraged me to invite you up here, tonight."

"Kyle?" Crystal said with a laugh. "So this was a conspiracy!" She then quickly added, "Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

Ted chuckled, and said, "Oh, yes. Ronny, the bartender downstairs, is a member, too. But he opted for some overtime pay tonight. He sends his regrets."

Bill laughed, and said, "I'll bet!"

"The redhead that gave you a blow job is his girlfriend," Ted went on.

"One big happy family!" Crystal commented. "I love it!"

"And a lot of the folks—singles and couples—get together outside of our little monthly meetings here," Ted said.

Just then, Devlin walked up, wearing a slinky floor-length dressing gown of sheer cream colored fabric that contrasted wonderfully with her dark skin.

She opened her arms and gave Crystal a warm embrace, and a long kiss. She then did the same with Bill.

"I assume that Ted has given you your member's key," she said. "I do hope the two of you will be back, next month. It was such a pleasure having you here." Turning to Crystal, she added, "Although I never did get a chance to taste your lovely pussy."

"Oh, we'll be back!" Bill assured her.

"Definitely!" Crystal added. "And please leave a spot on your dance card for a hot sixty-nine with me!"

"My pleasure!" Devlin replied with a chuckle. "I'll be looking forward to it!"

As they exchanged a last round of hugs and kisses, the pretty redhead walked up, and handed Devlin a small paper shopping bag with two twine handles. She then turned to Bill and Crystal, and said, "It was fun getting to watch you, and have sex with you. I really enjoyed that. I hope I'll see you again."

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers