The Pool Boy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers

"Oh, you will!" Bill said.

Devlin handed Crystal the bag, which had the logo of the upscale boutique from the hotel lobby on its sides, and said, "Your wig, bra, and glasses. It's so fun that the two of you are into role playing. Ted and I like to do that, too. Have you ever done the horny housewife who calls the plumber to come and open her drain?"

Bill and Crystal laughed, and Crystal said, "Actually, we have! That is so funny. And a fast-food delivery guy, too."

"Ah, yes," Devlin chuckled. "The old blow-job-for-a-tip routine. We know it well. Perhaps we should all get together for a four-way role-play, sometime."

On the ride down to the floor where their room was located, Crystal wrapped her arms tightly around Bill, kissed him hard, and then said, "I love you so much! Thank you for letting me be your slut-wife! I never knew I had all those desires bottled up inside of me." She kissed him again, and then asked, "But are you sure you're okay with it? If there's any chance at all that this is going to screw up our marriage, it's back to monogamy, in a heartbeat."

"Which translates into 'back to monotony,'" he replied while running his hands over her ass. He kissed her, and added, "I love you now, more than I ever have, baby. I love watching you enjoy yourself, so much; enjoying your own body, and exploring all of those taboos that you've apparently been repressing since puberty." He slid a hand through the slit in her skirt, and as he squeezed her naked ass cheek, he said, "No, baby, I wouldn't trade my hot slut-wife for anything in the world! I'll share her, but I'd never trade her!"

(Working on more! Love, Casey.)

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers