The Pool Guy Gets Wet

Story Info
Wife helps herself to the pool guy.
962 words
3.71
13.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love when the weather warms up and I can soak up some sun and enjoy our pool. Yesterday was a day from hell at work, so I decided to take the afternoon off and do just that. I texted my husband (Daddy, as I call him), to see if he could get away and join me. Sadly he had clients and very little free time in between, but encouraged me to relax and enjoy. I got home, I changed into my bikini, fixed myself a drink and headed out to the pool.

I turned on some music and laid down on the lounge chair. I had just gotten comfy when my phone went off, Daddy had texted me. He told me he liked my bikini, was it new? I smiled, looked up at the camera and shook my head yes. He was watching me.

About 30 minutes later I got another message from Daddy. He told me to take my top off and lay on my back. He told me the pool guy had just pulled up and he wanted to see his reaction when he saw me laying there topless. I did as instructed like a good wife.

I could hear clanking, getting closer and closer to the back gate. I heard the gate open and then I heard a crash. I looked up and he was standing and starring at me. I said, "hello!" He apologized for disturbing me, he didn't realize anyone would be home. I told him it was just me and he wasn't disturbing me. He gathered all of his stuff amd went to work cleaning the pool. I got another text, daddy said the guy liked what he saw and that he kept glancing over to watch me.

Daddy wanted me to see how the guy would react if I pleasured myself. I texted him back, I told him I knew what to do and enjoy the show. I began to play with boobs, rubbing them and pulling on my pierced nipples until they the size of cherries. I was getting turned on knowing Daddy was watching, but also this perfect stranger was getting his fill as well.

Slowly, I moved one hand down my stomach and slipped my fingers in my bikini bottoms. When my fingers touched my swollen clit, I shuttered and let out a moan.

All of a sudden, the guy fell in the pool. As he climbed out of the pool, I saw that he must have enjoyed the preview by the huge bulge trying to bust free from under his shorts. I grabbed a towel and went to offer my assistance. "You look like you might need a little help", I said as I gave him the towel and grabbed his bulging cock. He looked at me as i was rubbing his cock and said, "That would be great." With his cock in my hand I guided him to the lounge chair.

I pulled down his shorts to let his cock spring from captivity. He laid down, I knelt beside him and leaned down to give his cock a little kiss. His juices had begun to seep out a little, so I licked it up and suck on the head like a baby with a pacifier until I was sure I got every drop of his yummy pre-cum. Then I began to run my tongue all over his shaft and when I had gotten to the underside and ran my tongue across his balls, his cock twitched, I knew he was ready. So, I rammed his cock in my mouth and began sucking, God I love sucking beautiful cocks, and with every motion he was moaning.

He wrapped his fingers in my hair and began fucking my mouth, faster and faster with the intent of unloading himself. I stopped him and told him I wanted him to fuck me. His eyes got big and he asked if I was sure. I told him my husband was watching and I was absolutely sure. He sat up and had me straddle him.

I slowly lowered myself on his cock, enjoying every inch until he was completely inside me. He reached up and pulled my head down and kissed me, then he bagan to to kiss down my neck, all the while bouncing on his cock. He grabbed a boob as it was bouncing and began to nurse it. The harder he sucked, the harder and faster i slammed my pussy onto his cock.

He grabbed my hips and forced me to stay still, I assumed he had cum, but I was wrong. With a quick motion, he had flipped me over, ass up, and was now behind me. Hands on my hips, he slammed his cock deep in my pussy. I reached between legs and began to play with my swollen clit.

Faster and faster, matching his rhythm and knowing my daddy was stroking his cock as he watched me get fucked by the pool guy. I couldn't stop...I screamed out, cumming all over his cock. A few minutes later, he exploded deep in my pussy. We both caught our breath; he slapped me on the ass and thanked me for the assistance.

He said he hoped my Daddy enjoyed the show and he would be happy to come work on our pool free of charge at least 3 times a week. I said to the pool guy, not so fast, Daddy has 1 rule. The pool guy asked, "What is that? I then told him whoever cums in my pussy must lick it clean. The pool guy shrugged his shoulders and said, a rule is a rule.

I can't wait until Daddy gets home so we can watch the video together.