All Comments on 'The Pool Party - A CFNM Story'

by flask817

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely premise.

Close to five stars.

Needed some dialog diring his servicing of her. Detailed instructions about what she wanted him to do to her pussy. Detailed dialog about how well he was eating her pussy. Details about how close she was getting to her orgasm. Fine-tuning instructions about whether he should go faster. Slower. Hrder. Softer. Tongue inserted into pussy? Concentrating on clit?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really, just a selfish bitch?

flask817flask817over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for reading everyone.

This was a short thing I bashed out in a single afternoon based on a fantasy I've been having for a while now. I wanted to keep the woman's dialogue to a minimum; to me that really drives home to femdom aspect if she says next to nothing with him.

Working on a longer, more detailed CFNM/gentle femdom story as well, so stay tuned.

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 1 year ago

Really hot. The image of the stripped, neglected male helplessly masturbating is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was interesting to read, although I really hate the way she dismissed him and how he didn't even get angry about it. But I guess that was the point of the story, and it just wasn't for me. All in all a nice piece of work.

bucksumgalbucksumgalabout 1 year ago

Great story. Loved how the "training" continued until she left the room. Pleasure training and reward training.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflask817@flask817
59 Followers
Interested in stories about men and women. Will write some straight, some gay, some both.