The Pool Table

Story Info
Relocation of a pool table turns into a wonderful fuck.
2k words
4.07
9.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we first got together, Lisa and I didn't know where it would go, but our relationship quickly developed into more and we started talking about moving in together. We talked about just renting a place together, but as we were both in our late 40's at the time, both had been divorced, and both wanting the same thing, I voted for just buying a home together. My logic? If we have a tie like that, we won't just jump on the bandwagon of saying it's over and leaving when times are tough. We'll be tied to something, something that we can build from and that would help us to fight for our relationship.

You see, after my divorce, which was caused by me thinking I was alone and thinking I fell in love with someone else, I realized I was not that person. I had fallen in love with an idea of someone and not really in love with them per say. When I was alone, I went into a deep depression and was drinking a lot and completely miserable. I finally found myself and realized what I truly wanted in life. A beautiful, highly sexual woman that was driven, smart, loving, compassionate, loyal and wanted to build a bond with me. A bond that would last the rest of our lives. A best friend, partner in crime, and someone I could be totally open with. About anything.

I thought I had that and maybe, still think I could.

When we moved into our home, one of the items the last homeowner left was a pool table. It was down in the basement and since Lisa had her kids and they basically lived down there, we rarely used it. After some time, however, we decided to move the pool table upstairs into what was previously the formal living room since that room really wasn't being used. I had a company dismantle, move and re-cover it.

Over the years, I'd joked with Lisa saying things like, "The kids aren't home, we should go downstairs, and I can bend you over the pool table." Or "Hey, lets go downstairs and I'll lay you down on the pool table and lick you and make you cum."

All of which were met with a nervous laugh and a, "Maybe...we'll see, but not right now." It never happened. After several comments like that I started getting the feeling that maybe she had done that before, with her ex, as they had a pool table too. Or even with some random friend with benefits, as she likes to call them, but I have never found out.

Today was different, the pool table had been moved, the room looked great, and I was having a nice glass of wine from my wine collection. Lisa wasn't home yet, and I started to think of how to approach her, yet again, with my proposition. I decided to pour her a nice strong G&T and hand it to her when she got home. I got out all the items, set them on the counter and was ready. As she pulled into the driveway and I heard the garage door go up, I got a low-ball glass, added three shots of Gin, Ice and a splash of seltzer with a squeeze of lime. Perfect, just like she likes them.

As Lisa walked in the door and set down her things I said, "Hey babe, I hope you had a good day. Here, lets relax."

With a skeptical look, Lisa said, "Ooohhhkay, what is this all about?"

"I just was hoping you could relax, and we could play some pool. They moved it today and it looks really nice."

"Oh, ok, yeah, that sounds nice."

I knew I was fairly transparent, or at least I thought, but I also was hoping that the anticipation might build, and she would get excited.

She went upstairs, changed into her sweats that hang low on her hips and show off her ass, the fabric flowing into her ass crack just slightly, and a loose-fitting comfortable top. Lisa is 54, in shape, has a flat stomach, tight ass and C cup tits. She is gorgeous and you would never know she was 54.

When she came down, her drink was already empty. I made her another and we headed into what is now the pool room where I had already racked up the balls for a first game. She wanted me to break as she doesn't like to and so I did, with little success. As she was taking her shot, I turned on some relaxing music and came back to find that she had made about 4 balls already. Clearly, she had a pool table before.

The first game went quickly and so did her drink, and she asked me to make her another. I could tell she was already starting to feel the effects as she was lighter on her feet and a beautiful smile was on her face. I racked up another round, broke, made a couple of balls and then she took over. As she bent over the pool table, her shirt rose slightly exposing her beautiful flat belly and her hips. The sweats were being sucked into her ass cheeks as she flexed them, and I could feel my cock starting to awaken. As she kept shooting, my mind started to race. 'What was my next move? Do I wait to pour another cocktail? Do I start to flirt more? What do I do?!' It was driving me mad, and I decided that as I walk by her for my next shot, I'll just rub my hand on her lower back and across her ass. 'Light sensual touches, yeah, that will work.' I said to myself.

As I strolled by her for my next shot, I put my hand on her side, slightly touching her belly and moved it along and down the small of her back to her ass. God, I just wanted to fuck her right there! 'Patience.' I told myself.

After that game, her glass was empty, and I lost again. I made another one for her and when I came back, said, "Hey, apparently you're kicking my ass, wanna make a bet?"

To my surprise, she said, "Sure, what did you have in mind?"

I wanted to start small and take her temperature for my little game, so I said, "Ok, how about if I win, you have to take off your shirt and bra and play the next game topless?"

"Ok." She said, "And if I win?"

"You tell me?"

"If I win............you have to give me a massage tonight."

Ok, not what I had hoped, but that would lead somewhere too, so I figured it was a good deal either way.

"Ok, I can do that."

I won the next game.

As we started another, the bet grew a little, I wanted her to lose the bottoms (knowing she wouldn't have any panties on) and she stuck with her massage.

This time, as we played the game, I got more handsy. I would walk by her and touch her, wrap my arms around her, feel her stomach and fondle her tits. I was getting harder by the second.

I won again.

This time, she was pushing back a bit at losing her bottoms. I knew she was tipsy though, and as she was pretending to argue, I knew she was getting excited. I offered to make her another drink but said that she had to have the bottoms off by the time I got back. I took my time making her cocktail and made sure she could hear me coming back to the room. As I rounded the corner, I was shocked. She was sitting on the pool table at the end, fully naked, bottoms on the floor and a foot in each of the corner pockets. Full spread eagle!

Jackpot!

"Is this what you had in mind?" She said.

I handed the drink to her, smiled and said, "Almost."

Then I leaned forward, wrapped my arms under her legs, pulled her closer and started to lick her sweet pussy. Lisa is shaven with just a groomed patch above, nice pussy lips that fold shut but give you enough to lick and suck on. When they open you have full access to the inner walls, and it is pure sweetness.

As I lick her clit, suck the lips and lick her inner walls with my tongue, she is laying down and arching her back. I feel her thighs start to tighten and her back arches as I can feel her cum. Lisa is a squirter but one that spirts out rather than gushes, giving me ample opportunity to suck up all her juices as she cums.

I do my best to get everything in my mouth but am aware that she will completely soak the newly covered table, so as she's cumming, I pull her to the edge, pick her up and set her feet on the floor.

When I set her down, my hands on her hips, she starts to drop to her knees and pull my pants off. I am so hard it almost hurts. Lisa knows what I want and takes my cock deep into her mouth. I'm 6'3" and my cock is commensurate with my size. Bigger than most, but not massive. Lisa takes the majority in and sucks softly while cupping my balls. As she starts to bob her head up and down, she's taking my cock almost all the way out of her mouth and then three quarters in. I'm enjoying this, but know that I will cum any second if she keeps going.

I have her stop and stand. I turn her around and she immediately leans over the table and spreads her legs. I take a few seconds to admire her pussy lips, semi closed pussy that is just dripping on the floor and down her leg. I move close and let the head of my cock part her pussy lips and slowly push my manhood deep into her soaked pussy.

"Oh my god, that feels so good, you're so deep."

"You like that baby?" As I start to pull my cock out to the head, then back in deep.

"Yeeeessssss....Ohhhhhh." She moans as she cums and squirts all over my cock, down her leg and a puddle forms on the hard wood floor. "Fuck me.....oh fuck yes, fuck me."

She grabs the edge of the table, fingers curled under its edge and starts to back into me equal and opposite of my thrust, harder and harder.

I can hear the slapping of her squirting fluids as I slap up against her with every thrust. My hands on her hips, using them like handles I thrust as hard as I can going fully deep every time.

I can feel Lisa's legs giving out as she hasn't stopped cumming and is constantly squirting. With one final big stroke I go all the way as deep as possible and I cum the hardest I've ever cum before, my cock pulsing and squirting my cum deep inside her pussy.

As I pull my cock out, slowly, the head leaves her pussy and I can see that it's now fully open, not fully closing itself after the hard fucking. Lisa is leaning on the table and is still moaning as the final spirts of our combined fluids roll out of her pussy and drip onto the floor.

As she catches her breath, Lisa flips over, stands up and hands me her glass.

"Pour yourself some wine, pour me another drink, and come upstairs. You owe me a massage........and I want a cock in my ass."

As the garage door opens, I quickly make Lisa a G&T. Three shots, some ice, and a splash of seltzer and lime.

The door opens.

"Hey babe, I hope you had a good day. Here, I made you a cocktail. I was hoping we could relax and play some pool. They moved it today and it's re-covered. Why don't you go upstairs, change and we can play a few?"

"Really? I'm tired and want to relax."

Lisa takes the drink out of my hands, no thank you, no nothing, walks upstairs and doesn't come back down, so I play few rounds by myself, dreaming of my daydream and what might have been.