The Pooping Team Ch. 02

Story Info
Pt. 2.
995 words
3.97
8.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha had been feeling a little unsure of herself since the tryout at Madame Calvert's. Three days had past, and she knew that a notice was imminent. Would she be the next star of the most esteemed pooping club in the country, or would he be among the many who didn't make the cut?

She hadn't been posting as much on her Instagram. However, she had been looking at plenty of posts from other aspiring poop models, as well as ones who had made their way to the top. To her, it seemed like she'd be jinxed by posting anything.

Lindsey said she was already accepting the idea of not getting in. She had been posting some great loads, but she said her short stature and buzzcut hair was going to be a liability, no matter how well she pooped. Samantha started to wonder about her own appearance, but Lindsey told her that it definitely wouldn't be a hindrance, especially not with her ass being as round as it was.

She had taken to pooping anywhere but the toilet. Her preferred method was to be on a chair or her couch with a plate below her and a full-length mirror for observing her performance. Something was brewing inside her, and she knew she wanted to see it in full.

Her bladder wasn't full, but she wanted to control her pooping so that she wasn't peeing at the same time. It wasn't uncommon for guests to request only poop, and an incidental shower could leave a bad impression. Fortunately, a thick brown log started coming out of her, and not a drip of piss could be seen or felt.

As she spread apart her asscheeks, she imagined the cheers she'd be getting. It made her smile and blush. For the first time in a while, she felt confident in her pooping.

Samantha had just taken a smiling selfie with her load and was about to send it to Lindsey when she got an email. It was from Madame Calvert's. The notification just flashed the headline "Regarding Your Audition For Madame Calvert's." Trying her best to calm her pacing heart, Samantha went to open the email.

Dear Ms. Ellis:

Thank you for taking the time to audition for Madame Calvert's. We are always impressed by the level of talent presented by aspiring members, which unfortunately makes the selection process so difficult.

After much consideration, we will not be moving forward with you. We invite you to come out for our next round of auditions, to be held within the next year."

With one form email, Samantha had been hit back to reality, and she previously wanted to recant her optimism. There were so many reasons running through her head for why they hadn't accepted her, from her not living up to the expectations set by her name to her not wiping her ass properly. She wished that she had been immediately ruled-out, as she would've been so demoralized to imagine that she came so close to making the cut, only to be turned down.

A few hours later, she was knocking back shots with Lindsey at their neighborhood bar. Lindsey getting turned down wasn't exactly a surprise to Samantha, and she didn't know if she'd be able to comprehend getting rejected while Lindsey got in. She knew her friend was a great pooper, but if she hadn't been what Madame Calvert's was looking for, then neither was Lindsey.

"You know how long the average girl at Madame Calvert's lasts?" Lindsey said with her voiced slurred and her left index finger waggling arrhythmically.

"How long?" Samantha asked, realizing she should've stopped a couple of drinks ago.

"Six months," Lindsey said. "That's what I've heard at least. Girls either don't wanna stick around or get kicked out. But they'll come after you if you let bad word get out about them."

"Well, we could make a pooping club that's actually good," Samantha said.

Lindsey responded with a grunt that Samantha could recognize as an affirmation.

Though she was still drunk, Samantha felt like she had been sobered by enlightenment.

"I'm serious, Lindsey," Samantha said with her voice as clear as she could make it. "Why don't we?"

"Why don't we what?" Lindsey said, looking like the same regret had hit her."

"Why don't we start our own pooping club," Samantha said, hoping she didn't have to repeat herself too much in this crowded bar.

Lindsey seemed like she was about to say something, but her lack of cognition meant that all she could do was shake her head.

Samantha knew it sounded crazy, and she had alcohol to at least partially thank. But she also knew this was a good idea. She took a memo of it on her phone and crossed her fingers that her sober self the next day would agree.

Waking up lightly hungover but not unbearably so, Samantha's first thought was of what she had came up with the night before. It still appealed to her, but she knew that she'd need Lindsey's help and support. "Give me a call when you can. I think I'm onto something" she texted her friend.

Within minutes, Lindsey was calling. Samantha hadn't expected it so soon and started to regret not waiting longer. But she knew she needed to put on her best "sales voice" to bring Lindsey around.

"Remember what we talked about last night?" she asked, after greeting a groggy-sounding Lindsey.

"Sort of, but why don't you just tell me," Lindsey replied.

"Starting our own pooping club to compete with Madame Calvert's. I know it's a lot to take on, but I really think it's the perfect opportunity for us. There are also so many talented poopers around here who didn't get in, and I know people would love to see them, including us."

After Samantha's pitch, there was several seconds of silence on the other line.

"You there, Lindsey?" she asked.

"I'm in," Lindsey replied.