The Porn Star and the Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Newer huh? I guess I'll have to be real gentle with him," she purred with a mischievous smirk while ruffling his hair.

"You're going to be his wife," the Director explained the entire scenario to her and she nodded happily. "Yes! Does this mean I get to be in the middle of a sandwich?!"

"Yep! But also, we're going to be doing at least one scene in which Digg is in the middle of the sandwich -- since the two of you as a married couple want to fuck him into your bed."

"Oh!" Rick blushed and looked away. "I guess I hadn't realized that part yet!"

I gave him a concerned look. "Is that breaking a hard limit for you?"

He shook his head. "No, it's just that I've only done two movies so far, and both were with women. When I was asked to do this one, I guess I just assumed that it would be us teaming up to fuck her. It didn't occur to me until just now that it'd be me fucking you. It'll be a first, but I'll give it my all!"

I patted him on the shoulder sympathetically. "The irony of this industry is that since the majority of the viewers are men, they are either straight men who want to watch straight sex, or they are gay men who want to watch gay sex. Thus, the women get paid more for straight videos and men get paid more for gay videos. I'm NOT saying that you have to do them if you don't want to, but that you'll earn more if you are at least flexible enough to do some from time to time."

"Yeah, I've heard that before. I'm just glad I lucked into a production company that seems to value its actors. I've heard horror stories from the others that there are production companies that ply their actors with alcohol and drugs and basically treat them as expendable commodities."

I nodded since I couldn't argue. "I take it that being new talent, you're choosing to stay in the company house?"

"Hell yeah! That place is NICE!" Rick gushed happily. "And everyone there has treated me like family so far."

I grinned. "I look back on my time in the house fondly. It just so happens that I've gotten popular enough that I could buy my own mansion if I wanted, but I'm happy to just have a place to call my own that my family can visit if they want."

"Alright, enough talking!" The Director called out. "We're going to start with the fully clothed scene at the table on the balcony. Everything is already set up and ready to go, and I'm hoping that you'll all be able to get this scene done in one take!"

"Hey Real," Miki purred as she rubbed herself against him. "Remember if you get nervous, that I'm just your horny little wife and I'm up for anything. There's nothing to be nervous about. We're all friends here and we're just going to chat like friends -- while eating lunch. But... take small and infrequent bites, and only take tiny sips of the wine."

"Yeah," I agreed. "We've all done extensive body care to prepare for today, and so, we don't want to risk an upset stomach during filming. If you think of this scene more like a friendly chat that happens to have food to nibble on, you should be fine."

Rick nodded. "Got it! I already feel like we're all friends, so this should be easy."

The Director gave him a stern look. "Good. Keep that attitude, but also try to remember that we strive to provide a certain quality that not every video has. In fact, most of them have TERRIBLE acting! But our company chooses those who have at least a decent talent for genuine acting, so don't think that you can just blurt out your lines and say cheesy things -- just because this is a porn!"

"No I know!" Rick assured him, waving his hands just a bit for emphasis.

"Alright then!"

And with that, the three of us sat at the expensive and tastefully decorated glass table on the balcony so that we could start chatting about this and that. We started with real-ish things as we got into our characters and were able to form responses that were in character. Then suddenly, almost like magic, we were in character enough that the lines (that we made up on the spot) were real enough that anyone watching would believe that we actually were a married couple and their friend discussing sex over lunch.

A good sign that we were doing a great job was when the Director not only didn't cut and have us redo anything, but also gestured for the cameras to follow smoothly when our group decided that it was time to stop pretend eating and head over to the couch to start things off.

Miki's character was shy and innocent -- more or less -- and so timid. This meant that she got on her knees and pretended to be hesitant as she unzipped my jeans -- looking over at her 'husband' uncertainly when she discovered that I wasn't wearing any sort of underwear and that I was blatantly ready to go.

Rick nodded at her encouragingly, stroking her silky black hair in a comforting gesture and murmuring that she could do whatever she wanted and he wouldn't get mad. This set Miki at ease so that she could get to work giving me a blowjob. Damn! I'd forgotten how good her tiny mouth felt!

The thing about making Adult Videos was that I LOVED my job! I got so turned on just watching an actress or actor giving me head. And at times like this, when the angle was first time and hesitant, it was even better because there would be more time spent on foreplay things -- such as running her hands up and down my abdomen. Licking my hip at random. Stopping to kiss me when her character got up the courage to add a little romance to spice things up.

A gesture from the Director encouraged Rick to get in on things and he decided to start by running his hands up and down her back before kissing and licking it. Then he had us adjust our positions just a little to make it easier for him to eat her while she was blowing me.

This scene was allowed to keep going since we were all so into it, until we came to a silent agreement to change positions again and moved from more or less kneeling on the softly carpeted floor to the plushly cushioned couch. I sat in the middle with my legs spread wide to not only give the camera an excellent view, but also to support Miki as she straddled me, facing away. My hands were on her hips to help her impale herself on me, which pulled sounds from her that sounded startled and slightly distressed -- but it was definitely an act for the viewers since her inner muscles squeezed me greedily.

After letting the camera get a few minutes of this position, Rick knelt in front of us and resumed eating Miki. Her cries went from sounding alright to sounding really into it. When I got close, I pulled Miki off me and gestured for Rick to take my place on the couch so that I could take his place. Of course, I had to give the camera time to get good views of their sex for a few minutes, and to be honest, I was enjoying the scene of his well hung member utterly filling her tiny hole. It made her visibly swollen and puffy as he moved and she really did sound like it might just be too much for her, but she continually assured us all that it was:

"So good, baby, SO GOOD!"

That scene culminated in her having a couple of actual orgasms before we all moved to the bedroom area of the suite. This was where the more complicated actions -- such as those sandwiches -- took place. Miki was clearly in heaven when it was her turn to be in the middle. She squealed and squirted until she needed a bit of a break, letting us know by suddenly insisting:

"Baby, baby! You want to try your friend, right? You want him bad, right? Show me how you fuck your friend, baby!"

"Yes Ma'am!" Rick said, sounding more cheesy than the Director usually liked, but since he was from the south and had a southern accent, the Director must have decided that it was in character and let it go.

I grabbed my favorite lube off the bedside table and handed it to Rick so that he'd hopefully understand that he needed to use it. Miki also realized that he might need some helpful instruction, because now that her character had reached the absolute slut portion of the video, she was ordering him about almost like a Domme.

"That's right, baby! Lube up your fingers and stick them in there! Check how tight he is! Is he tight, baby? Are you picturing yourself fucking that tight hole?"

Rick was groaning in a way that let us all know that he definitely was picturing it and couldn't wait to try it. I wiggled my ass in a clear invitation even as Miki used a handful of lube to rub his shaft. Burying my face in the bed, I moaned as I wondered if this was the biggest shaft I'd had in me. If not, it was certainly close, and the last one had been a few months ago, at the very least. I grabbed Miki's hand and had her stroke my shaft as Rick got busy trying to fit inside me.

Moaning, I took a moment to thank myself for being diligent in my body care. For not only cleaning it out so well back there that there shouldn't be any problems or need for the scene to end in order to clean up things that no one wants to see on camera, but for ALSO spending my morning bath with a nice big toy to soften and stretch my muscles a bit. Followed by a plug that I'd left in for a good half an hour.

All in all, I was ready, able, and eager to put my all into this scene. I had even reached the state where chanting embarrassing things was only natural. "Oh fuck yes! Like that! Fuck my hole, fuck it good!"

That part of the scene didn't last too long since Rick clearly got close within just a few short minutes. He pulled out, gave me a rough kiss, and practically tossed me onto Miki. We took a few minutes to back down to a more romantic pace, kissing and fucking leisurely because she still needed a bit of recovery time and there was no need for me to damage my stamina yet.

Then Rick was ready to join in, pressing me into Miki as he fingered me and prepared to fuck me once more. I groaned as this sensation -- my absolute favorite of all -- proved to be almost enough to set me off. Goddamn! I LOVE being deep inside someone when someone else is fucking me good and hard! I could do this for DAYS!

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum!" Rick announced with a groan of pure pleasure only a few minutes later.

The Director, knowing that his voice shouldn't be picked up by the mic right above us, but that if it was, could easily be edited out of the movie, called out: "Digg! Are you alright with a creampie finish?"

Since I WOULD be picked up by the mic, I couldn't answer him directly, but I COULD adlib it into the scene. "That's right! Fuck me! Fill me up with your cum! Make me burst with it!"

Rick groaned and gripped my hips as he pounded me extra hard a couple of times. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" He roared out as I felt his hot cum flood me.

"Yeah baby! Just like that!" I cried out, feeling happy enough to kiss him if he was anywhere near my face, but since he wasn't, I kissed Miki -- who was clamping her inner muscles down on me to really give me a good time.

After Rick finished, he flopped to the side of the bed to watch us finish up the movie. At that point, it was up to me to pound Miki into the bed until I was ready to cum too. I well knew that the camera would be focused on my ass for the the money making shot of Rick's cum leaking out, so I flexed my ass cheeks with each ramming thrust.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Miki was crying out with each thrust.

I looked over at Rick to find him grinning even as he lazily stroked his half deflated shaft. Then I looked down to see Miki so flushed with passion that her face was glowing a vibrant red. It was so beautiful that I was pushed over to the very edge.

"I'm so close!" I announced, waiting for the Director to tell me what shot he wanted to end with.

"I think I want another creampie!" He announced quickly, which was fine by me since I'm not certain I could have stopped to pull out and get a face shot anyway.

With the go ahead, I REALLY rammed Miki into the bed, pumping her full with some guttural gasps. To up the passion of the scene, Miki grabbed the bars of the headboard and used them to brace herself as she arched up into me and squealed like she was cumming too. I don't think she actually was, but she was rippling her inner muscles rhythmically to simulate it fairly convincingly. This made me sigh with bliss as I finished off.

I rolled off her so that they could get the money shot of her squeezing my cum back out of her, and it was a nice thick white since I'd abstained as expected for the last three or four days.

"Alright, CUT!" The Director called out. "Damn Digg! I know I said try to get it all in one take, but I didn't really think the three of you could pull it off! And Real! Great job on your first time doing Anal with a man! Miki! Perfect as always!"

"I agree," I murmured, giving her an affectionate kiss. "I especially appreciated the simulated orgasm at the end."

She grinned and returned my kiss. "I do Kegals all the time so that I can control it like that! I'm so happy that you like it!"

I got out of bed to go wash up a bit and use the toilet, which allowed Rick to snuggle up to Miki and give her affectionate kisses too.

"Perfect! Roll the cameras! We should end with the married couple talking about what happened, all snuggled up and romantic!" The Director called out.

Laughing softly since we were lucky to have a Director who cared about such things, I listened as Rick and Miki had a quick but surprisingly intimate conversation talking about how much fun they'd had and how they wanted to do it again sometime, but that they still loved each other and were determined to NOT let this ruin their marriage. I even popped back out of the bathroom for a minute to watch them give each other kisses so loving that they almost looked real -- meaning between a real married couple. I smiled at them both fondly, knowing that at least one camera was filming my reaction too, just in case.

After the shoot was officially over, I hopped into my car and headed over to my own little studio. It was basically a second apartment that I had permanently set up with cameras, a really nice computer, and a large variety of costumes and toys. This was so that I could log onto a certain website and play with myself on a live stream for paying fans. They would give me suggestions as I went, so -- for example -- if I was playing with a toy and the angle was bad or there was embarrassing leakage, they could tell me to move a little or take a break to clean up. Or conversely, I occasionally had a couple of viewers who liked the rare leakage and asked me to play with it a little. Which a little was okay, but not much more than that because it quickly grossed me out.

But I always tried to accept and accommodate fan requests whenever possible. Which meant that there was never any sort of judgment from my mouth. I always turned my hangups into positive phrases like: "Oh you like that, do you? Well aren't you just deliciously kinky?! Unfortunately, I'm not comfortable doing that at this time."

My viewers were very happy to find that I was able to go nice and slow tonight, considering that I'd spent all afternoon and a good portion of the evening fucking, it was definitely one of those 'tease and frustrate the fans for as long as possible' nights. But nearing midnight, I was finally recovered and ready to stop teasing myself so that I could get off and go home.

After saying goodnight to my viewers and quickly checking the stats -- I'd done pretty well for a Monday night -- I drove home. Interestingly enough, Luka was just pulling up when I parked. I decided to stand in front of the building and wait for him to get out of his car and join me.

"Have fun on your date?" I wondered with a knowing smirk.

"Always!" Luka replied with a flirty grin. "This one was a woman in her 40s and she was so grateful to get laid that I probably could have fucked her all night just to blow her mind, but I got class in the morning, so -- sadly -- I had to call it quits after a couple of hours and leave her panting in astonishment."

I ruffled his soft brown hair before opening the door and holding it for him. "I had a feeling you were going to say something like that. You have this deliciously rumpled look that just screams 'fresh from a good fuck!'"

He frowned at me. "You sort of do too, but it's... muddled. Like you fucked, took a shower, and then sort of lightly played around after that."

I roared with laughter. "You are astonishingly perceptive! That's almost exactly what I did!"

He galloped a bit like a little kid once the elevator opened to let us out on the third floor, which made him arrive at our apartment door before me. He unlocked it and held the door open for me. "I was that one annoying kid in school that could always guess which of my friends and classmates were having sex just by looking at them."

I chuckled. "I wasn't like that in school, but I've sort of developed the ability over the last few years."

"So..." Luka asked once we were in our apartment with the door shut and locked. "How was yours?"

I shrugged. "It was really good. I had a threesome with a couple, and the guy had never done a guy before, but he was fucking hung! So I'm a bit sore, to be honest."

"Ooo! You're the bottom??? I would have guessed the top!"

I gave him a sexy smirk. "Once again, you're making assumptions. I'll do it all. SO -- if you think we're ever going to fuck -- don't automatically assume that you'll be the one to top me."

He laughed. "Yeah, no, as we both said, I'm not really looking for that. Especially not tonight. I'm a bit worn out and need to get some sleep before class."

I nodded. "Good! I'm also worn out and already took my shower, so you can feel free."

He sniffed himself. "Yeah, I probably should..."

Ruffling his hair again, I kissed his cheek before walking to my room and stripping off. I wasn't thinking about the fact that I didn't have any underwear on, nor the fact that I should probably put on some boxers since I had a nonsexual bedmate now. All I was capable of thinking about at that moment was the fact that that I was tired as fuck and normally slept naked. So I tossed my clothes at the hamper and slipped into bed so I could pass out.

"Damn!" Luka swore appreciatively. "Too bad I'm so tired! After seeing the entire package, I could almost be persuaded to try and get it back up again! As it is, I don't even think I can manage to stay awake for a quick rinse, sigh!"

I watched him as he finished stripping off, tossed his clothes on the hamper as well, and then crawled into the other side of the bed. "Mmm! You've got a nice package as well. Now please try to shut up and go to sleep."

"No problem there," he slurred before yawning and drifting off.

Happy that he wasn't planning to chat my ear off all night, I also fell asleep.

Chapter Two

Luka

It had already been two months since I moved in with Dylan and things were going surprisingly well. At first, I was really paranoid that he would ask me a bunch of questions that I couldn't answer, but he had a lovely don't ask don't tell policy. Funnily enough, he didn't like to talk about his work either, so, never asked prying questions about mine. This meant that when we did talk about things, it tended to be more obscure things like our favorite classes as little kids, what we thought about kids in general, and which breed of dog was the fluffiest.

To my delight, we got along really well. He didn't seem to mind when I chattered on like a yappy puppy, and I knew that he needed times when he didn't have to talk. I respected that, after all, it was much more rare, but I had times like that too. He might be embarrassed to realize it, but he had a sort of faraway look come over him whenever he just needed to stop talking and zone out for a bit, and at those times, I would shut up and do something else. I had SO MUCH to do that I was never idle -- much to my dismay. I'd actually love to be idle more often, but unfortunately, between homework, my share of the chores, and working out, I was never still for long.

123456...9