The Porter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept fucking me and fucking me, and said, "Have you ever fucked a woman before son, a mature experienced woman?"

I didn't really understand her question, so did not answer as she continued, "Come on son fuck me like you want to kill me, fuck me like you want to abuse me, fuck me like you want to... fuck meee."

She had had an orgasm I was sure of it, and I too was on the verge of Cumming when Vanessa shot off me and let out a stream over my cock, stomach and chest. She quickly put my cock back into her and rode me again. She rode me so well, so wildly like she was in a rodeo, yelling out, "Fuck me son, oh yea, fuck me good, fuck me hard."

Her thrusts were amazing, she really knew what she wanted, she knew what pleased a man, and above all, she knew how to have good sex. I knew I was about to blow. I said, "I'm Cumming... I'm Cumming you bitch!"

Vanessa stopped dead, my cock out of her, she squeezed my cock tight in her hand and said, "Don't ever call me a bitch... son... unless I tell you to... understand!"

She frightened me so much; I just nodded very slowly.

She reinserted me and rode me again. She rode me so slowly, up and down in extremely slow motion. We both looked down towards our fucking; it was so arousing and felt just amazing, kept me just on the edge of Cumming.

She looked up towards me and said, "You like that don't you black boy, I can tell." She knew so much about a man's sexual needs.

She started to move quicker and quicker and quicker to the point she was crazed, like she was frenzied, not up and down but back and forth. I thought I was fucking her, but to be honest, she was fucking and fucking and fucking me.

I thought that Vanessa would take me out to let me blast out in the open, but she carried on riding, like a wild animal that needed taming and said, "Cum in me son... blow your wad... fill me up."

She ground harder and harder, and I blew, and I blew, I had to let go of her hands and grabbed her arse. I bounced her and released my load in several blasts; my cum spluttered out of her as I released my loads.

With my final release, I held her tight down on me. She had collapsed on top of me and we stayed that way for several minutes till my cock slithered half out of her.

When she finally got some sort of control back to her breathing, she slid to one side and off the bed. She made her way to her still drunken hubby. She still looked classy as she walked over and squatted over his exposed flaccid dick. She pushed out as much cum as she could over his dick, I could see it dribble from her to him. She rubbed her pussy on his dick, then again gave his sleepy head a kiss.

She took hold of one of his arms that lay flopped to the ground, held his hand and whipped her pussy with it, covering his hand with my cum.

She then walked back, saying "Fucking shit head."

To be continued...


12