The Possession of Her Dead Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his dick being coated by her juices. This turned him on more as the rhythm of his thrusting became desperate for climax.

"You're so gorgeous, Mom," he said as he started at his mother under her.

She looked tired as she had cum many times for this one night. She opened her eyes which were deeply closed when she was having an orgasm. Dona seductively smiled at her son, she cupped his cheeks and showered his lips with kisses.

They looked so happy as Theo still pound his dick inside his mother. His thrusting was deep and desperate but it was full of respect and love for his mother.

"Mom, I'm cumming," he said as they stared at each other.

Dona gave him a peck and said, "Go on, darling. Cum inside your mother."

Theo felt his heart jump as he heard his mother's words.

'I could cum inside her!' he excitedly thought.

He didn't know that his parents had talked that Dona would take an after-morning pill tomorrow.

He was so excited that even after his body had cum a lot this night, he felt like this was the biggest load that he had shoot. It was so hot that it sprayed inside his mother.

"Mom," he moaned as he shot his loads.

"Fill me, Theo. Ahhhhh," Dona moaned.

He shot every drop of his cum inside her pussy. When all of it was squeezed out, he turned his body so his mother was on top of him. His dick was still semi-hard as it was buried inside her.

"Thank you, Mom," he said and kissed her forehead.

Dona sweetly smiled at him and closed her eyes tiredly. She wanted to rest now.

Theo didn't disturb his mother when she had fallen asleep. This must be a tiring day for her.

He knew that this exact day was one of the things that she loathed. However, he wished that when she thought of this day, she could also remember that they become one as more than a mother and son and not just the loss of his father.

He hoped that this night could at least make her happy. He thought that this was probably what his Dad would want.

'Thank you, Dad,' he thought to himself and slept with his mother in his arms.

-End.