The Postman's Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
After L.'s show earlier, the postman is in for a treat.
3k words
3.84
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlsXpo
mlsXpo
13 Followers

Part2; The postman's fantasy

Showing off gets her in the mood..

This story follows directly to -- L's 'Naked Cleaning Show' (https://literotica.com/s/naked-cleaning-show)

L. passionately kissed me whilst rocking her hips front & backwards on my lap.

After her kiss, she lifted herself up and got off me. She turned around and bended over, presenting her ass and pussy to me. I couldn't resist taking advantage of her position to slap her ass, she moaned gently and threw her head back.

I collected her hair in my hand, and gently pulled her back towards me.

She's teasing me by grinding her soaking wet lips over the tip of my cock, going back and forth.

L' looked incredible. She's caressing her breast and twisting her nipple with one hand, while her other hand went up her neck, and she slid her fingers trough her hair towards my hand.

I pulled her hair a little harder, L's back arched some more, and she leaned over a bit to far.

She loses her balance and to keep herself from falling over, she tries to lift herself up by leaning forwards. Unfortunately I'm still holding her hair, and in a split second she's yanked back by her hair.

A mix of arousal and pain made her throw out some kind of screaming groan whilst she landed on top of me.

She stayed motionless lying backwards on top of me for a while.

'that was.. unexpected.... I didn't see that coming," L. softly moaned, whilst my cock was buried balls deep into her ass.

-- L. wasn't really into 'anal' stuff, and in the years we were together it only happened 3 or 4 times when she was extremely horny, and all circumstances where right at that time. --

'everything OK?' I asked.

She gently started moving her hips back and forwards and whispered how lucky I was, and that a thank you was in place for lubing up my shaft enough for a smooth entrance.

'I'm not sure I'll be able to catch up to those oldies honey, but I'm quite sure your show and their pictures are all the thanks they wanted' I joked.

'Pictures?' she asked as innocent as she could fake. Meanwhile I could feel her ass twitching on my dick, and I felt her moist started to build up again. Her back and forwards was getting more intense now.

'pictures' I repeated, 'why else would they have their phones pointed towards you?

'hmmmm' she gasped whilst lifting her body very gently.

'I was hoping they were smart enough to catch me on tape' she whispered. Followed by a moan as she lowered her body onto my cock. She arched her back again, threw her head back and her hand was going down her belly.

Whilst she started to play with her pussy, she lifted herself each time a little further, before sliding my entire length back up her ass again.

Slowly she's picking up the pace, and the quicker she's humping the louder her moans get, and the wetter our couch was getting.

'ooh,fff..' she moaned whilst I grabbed her breasts with both hand and thrusted myself completely up her as...

In the corner of my eye I spot some movement. I notice our postman placing his bike in front of our mailbox.

I see him searching trough his bag, expecting him to just drop the letters in our mailbox, but instead he walks up our driveway holding some envelopes.

L.'s face was pointed towards the ceiling, and I'm not sure but it seemed as if she had her eyes closed.

I could see him walking by the window, staring at the ground. Unaware of the show he was missing by not looking thru the window. He disappeared behind the last wall before he'd reach our front door.

Our front door was solid wood, with a small window on each side, the full height of the door.

The moment he knocks the door, our dog (a German shepherd who was 'sleeping' on his blanket) jumps up barking his lungs out and runs towards the door. L. let's out a high and loud scream at the startle of the barking.

Trough the window she spots the postman's bike at the beginning of the driveway. Trough the front door window she saw him facing away from the door and staring down the distance.

I was waiting for her to jump up and run out of sight, but instead she pushed 2fingers up her pussy,

and started to caress her breast with her other hand. Her moans were getting louder and louder, and I could feel her body starting to tremble. The little slut was trying to show off! She was getting at the edge of cumming when our postman turns around and knocks the door again. this time he looks trough the window to see if anyone was there (maybe he didn't hear L.'s moaning over the barking dog.. or maybe he was just curious..).

When his eyes saw my nymphomaniacal girlfriend, stark naked, riding me like a cowgirl, the expression on his face froze. He just stood there open mouthed, staring at her body and the show she was giving him.

Suddenly he saw her looking straight at him and you could see him startle, and not knowing what to make of the situation. Just when he decides to turn around and walk back to his bike, L. lifts herself up and run's to the door.

In a split second, she opens the door, and with half her naked body hanging outside she yells 'hey!! Come in, we're home!!' just close the door behind you!!'

I'm sure he knew we were home honey, I joked.

- A little background info on the postman.

The first week we moved in to our house (2.5 years ago) we met Nick, our postman.

Nick's a big jolly fellow, always friendly and smiling, and willing to help where needed, but a bit weird and not the sharpest pencil in the box.

The first time he met L., was mid-summer when she was painting the walls.

Because of the heat, and because she wasn't the neatest painter around, she was wearing nothing more than an old sheer summer dress, barely short enough to cover her ass, and loose enough (ripped partly) around her breast. His eyes popped out of his head when she opened the door.

He always gets shy, clumsy, when L.'s around, and she loved it.

Multiple times she'd ask him to help her out with getting a box from a shelf, starting the lawnmower when I'm not around, saving her from a 'giant' dead spider,.. and every time she'd show off a little, wearing something revealing, wearing a towel, a bathrobe, you know something to easily flash him (by accident offcourse). He loves it, for obvious reasons, and she loves it maybe even more, the way he looks at her, admires her, even lusts over her, desires her, fantasizes about her.

I'm sure he really really has a crush on her, and to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if was a virgin still.

He's 10 years younger than us, 22years old. He's a big fellow, like really big but not really fat.. nerdy,..

and like I said, always happy to help and friendly.

- Back to the story:

L. was on top of me again when he knocked the door again.

'it's open!' L. half moaned while lowering her ass over my cock again.

Nick opened the door and froze, he kept starting at us.

'come in, close the door behind you' L. commanded.

he was trying to comprehend what was happening. He stepped inside, closed the door, and turned towards us again.

Meanwhile L. was going up and down on me, pushing her tits together, and she kept staring at him the whole time. Nick just stood there, open mouth, not moving a muscle. L. had picked up the pace and was moaning louder and louder, stil starring him right in his face.

'Enjoying the show?' she mumbled between moans.

'what? Euu?' nick replied.

'ARE YOU -- oaahhhh -- ENJOYING THE -- ooohhhh -- SHOW?' L. practically yelled to him.

'euhm... What?? I .....'

L. stopped her movements and wilst having my cock all the way up her as, with an iron face, she again asked him;

'are you enjoying the show, do you like what your seeing?'

Nick's face had gone completely red by now, he looked away not knowing what to do or say.

L: 'nick! Do you like what you're seeing or not?'

N: 'yea, sure, I guess'

L: 'What the f.. You guess?' She sounded angry and offended by his reaction

N: 'No no, Offcourse I like, well,' and he pointed towards her.

L: 'You like what nick?' she asked sternly. 'this??' she asked while moving her hand down belly, towards her damp pussy. 'Or are you more interested in these?' while her other hand caressed her breast.

Nick just stood there open mounthed. I.. I..???' he stammered.

'If you really enjoy my show, why don't you return the favor?'

meanwhile L. started going up and down on me again.

'what,? How?..' nick whispered.

'I want something to watch to dumnuts! Drop those pants!' she compelled.

Nick reluctantly opened his pants, and dropped them to the floor.

although he was still covered by his boxershort, it was clear to see the size of his dong.

L. Lifted herself up and guided the tip of my dick to her pussy, slowly lowering herself over it.

The shape under his boxer pulsed.

'U like that?' she asked while she pulled me out again. 'still waiting for my show' she said whilst letting my cock disappear between her lips again.

Slowly he lowered his boxer, still covering his cock with both hands.

'come on, show off already!!'

She gasped when he moved his hands away. Instantly I could feel her moist dripping down on me whilst she saw the size of his dick. And not just the size, but the shape..

Still waiting for my show! She said between moans..

He slowly started working his dick for her. Whilst she was still riding mine. I could feel how she was close to cumming. Her moaning got more intense, and by now, my dick and balls where flooding in her juice.

His cock wasn't much longer then mine, but it started normal at the base, in sort of a triangle form, to roughly the size of a tennis ball at the head.

L. leaned back and whispered to me 'holy crap, I need to know how he feels!'

At first I didn't know how to react, I love to show her of, and I love it when she shows off her body,.. and although we joked about adding another person,I didn't know if I really wanted to actually share my girl with any other man... 'euhhmm........' I stammered.

She moved more sensual and whilst kissing my neck she whispered: 'Could I at least give him a blowjob then?' I just nodded. L. sat up straight again. She told Nick to come over to her and so he did.

She reached for his dick and started jerking him of. When she brought it to her mouth en started licking her tongue around its head he almost went through his knees. After a few more strokes she placed the head in front of her lips and started sucking him. Because of its size she couldn't get much more than his head in her mouth, but he was enjoying every bit of it.

Only a few seconds of her mouth around his head were enough to push him to the edge. He started to tense up, I could see his dick pulsing and without warning he started to unload into L.'s mouth.

L. didn't expect him to cum so quickly and wasn't prepared for the load that came out of him. The first 3 waves she managed to keep it in her mouth, but she pulled back because it just kept coming. Apparently Nick wasn't finished by far, and he kept unloading all over her face and tits while she kept jerking him of. Meanwhile L. was still grinding on me and the sight of her sucking of that dick, and his load shooting on her face made me cum to.

When he finally finished L was covered in his cum.

I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.. he muttered, his eyes were directed to the ground and we could see he was ashamed of what happened. L. comforted him and told him it was okay, but next time he should warn when he's about to cum so she could prepare for it. Do you always finish so quickly? She asked while cleaning the cum of her face and tits with a t-shirt.

He told us this was the first time ever he had received a blowjob, and the second handjob, although he didn't came at the first one because the girl passed out drunk after 2 strokes.. and compared to you, she was a real dragon! He added.

'So you're a virgin? How old are you? At least 20?.. L. laughed. He looked away and whispered 'yeahh..' it was obvious L's comment was more hurtful than she mentioned. 'I'm almost 21, he said, 'I can't help it.. it's not like I don't want to but just.. It never happened..

L. said she didn't mean it like that, and told him that it's a shame he had already shot his load or else.. Nick looked up at her and asked 'or else what'. His face was like a kid's face when walking through a candy shop. L. Laughed and rolled next to me in the sofa. She took place on her hands and knees and pushed her as up towards him. Or else this was the last time anyone could've call you a virgin. Sure, he said whilst rolling his eyes, first of all there's no way someone like me ever gets to fuck a babe like you! and even if you somehow really would, there is no way your husband would be okay with that! He sounded disappointed and a little sad.

'Half an hour ago you didn't ever think you would have ever gotten a blowjob from someone as hot as her did you?' I answered. He lifted his head. 'What??.. So you really mean you would let her fuck me and be okay with that?

like L. said; too bad you already shot your load, otherwise I would have let her fuck your brains out.

Apparently, the thought of fucking L. and the view of her sitting on her knees with her as lifted up was enough for nick to get hard again. His dick stiffened up in no time whilst L. slowly wiggled her ass from left to right. I think he is ready for another round!, L. pointed out.

To be honest I was surprised by how quickly he was ready to go again.

I'm sorry dude, the moment has passed.. I said.

You saw the disappointment in his eyes again.

Instead of protesting and insisting, he hung his head and backed off.

meanwhile L had placed herself on top of me again, and we were going for round 2.

I saw him slowly pulling his pants back up and started to feel sorry for him.

'Maybe we should let him enter the second round after all. L. whispered to me.

She stood up, turned her back towards him and bended over to suck my cock.

Her ass pointed towards him but I think he hadn't heard what she said because he was still trying to get his snake back in his pants.

'hey! The lady wants you to join this round, if you still want that is..' I told him.

while I said this L. had placed both her hands on her ass and pulled her cheeks open.

In no time he stood behind her and was lining his cock up towards her pussy.

She took him by surprise as she suddenly pushed her ass back, and his entire dick disappeared into her pussy. He grabbed her hips and just as he wanted to start plunging into her she pulled away.

'hold it for a moment, cowboy,..' she told him. That one's for husbands only!'

I'm sorry... but I thought... he stammered again.

it's okay, but I'm not on birth control and we wouldn't want things to get complicated now...

He just stared confused. You mean??... he asked.

She pulled her butcheeks open again and told him 'yeah, I mean... come on now!'

She gasped when his head entered her ass. Omg hun, he's unbelievable! She yelled out.

He grabbed her hips and brutally forced his full cock in her ass.

oOOOhhjhmmmyy. L gasped and she collapsed on me, While he was filling up her ashole, L stammered between her moans 'stop, *moan* just *moan*' Nick immediately pulled back and asked her what was wrong.

Without a word she crawled on top of me again and guided my dick in her pussy. She started grinding while nick sat there, not knowing what just happened. L. turned her head towards him

'well, what are you waiting for?' she said whilst spanking her ass.

I could feel his dick going up her as whilst I was fucking her pussy.

In no time L. started shaking between us, and had one of the most intense orgasms ever. Almost immediately followed by another. While her body trembled between us, Nick suddenly started pushing harder, and warned her he was about to cum. Feeling his dick pulsating in her as, shooting his load inside my girlfriend while she was still cumming on top of me was enough for me to start one of the most memorable orgasms ever.

'Holy...fucking...shit...' L. moaned between us while we both finished.

Nick pulled his cock out of her and fell back into the sofa. Almost instantly he jumped up and started pulling on his pants and underpants 'SHIT, I forgot my round, I'm sorry but I really really need to go!!!"

euhm... thanks, really, really, you have no idea..

'thank you, L. smiled to him. He ran out the door with his pants half closed and his underwear still on the floor.

'haha, he forgot the signature for his letter. L. pointed out. While we watched him drive away on his bike.

mlsXpo
mlsXpo
13 Followers