The Power of a Stamp Ch. 03

Story Info
Jay settles in to his new life.
1.6k words
4.67
6.9k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week went by in a blur. The first day a package arrived in the mail, it was a VR simulator. I messaged daddy just like I was supposed to but I didn't hear from him. The cage didn't make life impossible, but it did make it more challenging. Hiding the chain at work was a challenge but I avoided any direct questions. People noticed that I was a bit out of it, but I did my job and still completed all my tasks. The first few days, my testicles were very uncomfortable. As the days went on, the uncomfortable ness eased and I could barely feel them anymore.

I took the pills every day and sent a video like I was supposed to. On the last day of pills, I thought I might be done with the whole fiasco. I hadn't heard from T. It has been about 10 days. I got home from work and another package was waiting there. An excitement drew over me for some reason before I squashed the feeling. I picked up the package and went into my house. As I passed the mirror I noticed the top of my shirt was getting kind of tight. Weird.

I texted T that I had received another package. It wasn't 10 seconds before he was on video chat with me.

"Strip sissyboi"

I put the phone so he could see me and I stripped down to just my cage, chain and collar. I posed for him a bit and did a twirl.

"Very nice my gurl. Now open the package."

I opened the package and there were pill packets in there with different instructions. There were more of the ones I was taking and some that said take before videos or take before bed, take with breakfast. I was confused.

"Follow the instructions on the pills. You should have about 30 days. I will send you VR clips to watch after you take one pill. Start all pills tomorrow except the video. Start that tonight. Put on the clothes from bag number one in the first shipment."

I thought it was going to be over. I sobbed a bit, more in acquiescence than anything. I pulled out a pink laced thong with a Queen of Spades logo on it. A short pink lace trimmed skirt, a pink Lacey bra and a hot pink cami with Lacey pink stockings. All the exact same shade of pink.

"That's the one, put it on. In front of the camera."

T had started recording. As I pulled up my thong and gently placed the cage that held my useless penis, I felt around where my testicles used to bulge out when I tucked them. They must have been nested in there nicely because there was no bulge at all. Even when I pressed rather hard I couldn't feel them. I thought that was pretty weird but thinking about it, I hadn't really given them much thought since I was caged. The only time I undid the chain tucking them in my ass crack was when I showed or used the bathroom. I've learned to keep it on while peeing.

I finished putting on all of the clothes. The bra was a small A cup push up bra. I didn't remember my pecks being so big but they filled out the bra quite nicely. I didn't have too much time to inspect them. I saw myself in the mirror. I looked good. If I saw myself at the bar, I would want to fuck me for sure.

"Take the pill, actually take 2 to get you started."

I obediently took the pills without a second thought. Some club dance music started playing, it reminded me of the music that was playing when I was accidentally dancing with the man.

"Dance for me baby."

I was not a terrible dancer, I actually liked to bounce around and do cool moves. So I started doing it.

"Let me see that ass shake."

I immediately turned around and pointed my ass at him. I started gyrating my hips and twerking out of control. I would straighten my legs and bed forward as far as I could while shaking my ass back and forth to the music. This went on for at least 15 minutes. I was getting pretty spent but I had never felt more sexy or adventurous. The music stopped and I slowed my movements until I was back just standing in front of the camera.

"Very good my little sissy bitch. Now, bring out the dildo marked #3."

I frantically walked to the bedroom and dumped the box out on the floor. I grabbed the dildo marked with the 3 and ran back to the living room.

"Here it is daddy"

"Wow that was fast, I like it, setting high expectations for obedience."

For some reason his approval sent a shockwave of pleasure through me.

"Now take it out of the bag"

So excited to please T, I didn't even process the fact that I was holding a dildo. I pulled it out of the bag. It wasn't too big. About 1" girth and 6" long with a base of balls and suction cup. It was a deep black.

"Lick it."

I hesitated. Staring it it. Looking back and forth from the phone to the dildo. T let out a very audible, very disgusted sigh and slammed his fist down. I started frantically licking the dildo. For a few seconds I calmed down and thought all was well. The jolt hit me like a sac of bricks. The metal chain brought the jolt through my ass crack and up my back. The collar was leather. It hurt so much, I fell over. Seconds later I gather myself enough to bring the dildo to my face and start licking it furiously.

"That's a good girl. Remember, do what I say, when I say it."

"Yes daddy." I sobbed between licks. I had the dildo pretty juiced up right now.

"Turn your ass to the camera. Ok now bend over and pull your thong to the side, sissy bitch"

I did exactly as I was told. Immediately. I could not take another shock.

"Put that dildo up your ass as far as it will go."

I immediately started rubbing the head of the dildo against my asshole. I had never had anything up my ass before. But I couldn't hesitate, I just had to act and not think. I worked the head in, it felt very weird and it hurt a bit. The pain was nothing compared to the jolts though. So I worked it up and up until the balls of the dildo touched my hole, I didn't think I could get it up much further.

"Ok now loop the thong around it so it holds it in. We want it to stay there for a long time"

I did what he said and put the thong over the dildo to hold it in my ass.

"Now go get the headset. I have you setup for some lessons."

Walking with the big dildo up my ass was a little weird. It still hurt a bit but it was getting better. I picked up the headset and went back to the living room as fast as possible. As I approached the camera again, I realized I was feeling very odd. Very good, but very odd. All I wanted to do right now was please T. I wanted to do anything he asked me to do. I would do anything he asked me to do.

When I returned I waved the headset while walking to ward the camera. My hips took on a bit of a natural sway with the dildo stuck in me.

"Ok now go sit down, take the phone with you. Make sure when you sit, you sit on the suction cup. I want you to have maximum pressure of the dildo up your ass."

I positioned the phone so he could see me sit. And I sat down, as requested with straight back posture and all of my weight resting squarely on the suction cup. The pressure was almost unbearable. Bad but good.

"Put on the headset and login."

I did as I was told.

"Put the ear plugs in, don't turn off the camera."

I put the ear phones in and sat there, obediently. The world in front of me snapped into being. I looked myself up and down. I looked exactly like I do in real life. My hand even had the Queen of spades stamp still. A dark skinned man appeared in front of me.

"Daddy?"

"Yes sissy bitch." T was there. He was wearing nothing but a gold chain around his neck. I tried to gaze away but I couldn't help almost stare at his giant horse cock. Giant. Like 3" in diameter and at least a foot long. "Take a good look baby, maybe you can have it soon."

Wait a second, I'm not gay. Why am I looking at his dick? Why did it excite me when he said I could have it soon. What did he mean?

"Obviously nothing here is real. You will watch and participate as necessary in the fun. I'm going to turn you into my bitch. Every night you log in here and complete the lesson I set out for you."

With that, daddy disappeared. My whole world changed. I found myself rocking back and forth on the chair to move the dildo around a bit. It felt so amazing. The scenes that unfolded were sissy hypnotization at its ultimate. Images, movies, sensations... all of them had a common theme: little white slut, big black cock.