All Comments on 'The power of Breeding'

by James_Duncan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Davester37Davester3712 months ago

I loved it. Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work. Now I’ve got to read your other stories!

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlong12 months ago

I.Loved.This.Story! MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife was horny all the time when she was pregnant with our children.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Really well written, hit all the hot buttons. One thing though, "because it makes me look like a slut" - because she was a slut! Tom should have gotten turned on my her and ended up with the little sister who was not a pregnant slut with another guy's baby already, with the same consequences

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

10 stars, please write another chapter. Laura now has a son and future husband that love her totally, and will give her husband more babies, and siblings for her son, Charlie!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Perfection.

8 stars

TomC

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

She got what she needed in the end!

5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yet another author that writes (incorrectly) about the cervix. Maybe do a little light reading on basic human anatomy before you try this again.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My name is Laura and I had unwanted forced pregnancies, ex use to make me feel so disgusting, more so when pregnant. I am pregnant again now by a new man 15 years older, it's long distance, and really I just hope someone can desire me, want me, see the beauty in my body at this time, and claim me, take me as their own and make love to me repeatedly. (I also had a fucked up relationship with my mom so couldn't read those parts)....This erotica story really spoke to the loneliness, shame, insecurities, past mistakes and longings I have right now. It was touching.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well done for not writing the cliché story of her seducing then tricking Tom into thinking the child is his.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Borderline romance, but intense plot line - 4*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved this. I'd love more with the family! But keep Lori away from Tom, let her find her own man. 5 stars! Keep it up!

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlong9 months ago

I read this the first time several months ago and then looked for it to re-read; it's just that good. I'm so glad I found this story again. I'd love to read more, the wedding, a second baby and Mom helping Lori find and win her man too.

gourdheadgourdhead9 months ago

Love this story and return to it often. I'd love to return to this world, either with another chapter or an expansion of the world. Laura's family seems "ripe" for storytelling :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. Keep writing about Laura and Tom cause I want to know how many babies Laura have. I am very wet.

SatyrDickSatyrDick28 days ago

[10.04.24]

Hawt und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Duncan@James_Duncan
Started writing stories in June 2021, having never written before. This is the first time I've published anything, as they seem to be going down well, and I'm finding it cathartic, then I will likely carry on, however I cannot give specific timescales for publishing new conten...