The Power of Desire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He immediately complied and followed every instruction that was given. Jessica couldn't help herself and mumbled under her breath, "Pussy."

Jason tossed the handcuffs to her, "Arrest me," he picked up the training knife.

She caught the handcuffs and spun them around her finger, "Don't tempt me."

"You do understand that you have already signed the indemnity form and there is a chance of injury?"

"Yes Sir. Do you understand that I may be highly trained and I'm only here because I have to be? Do you understand that if you resist arrest, I will use any force required to ensure peaceful submission?"

"Yes sweetheart, I do."

The class laughed at his sarcasm, unaware of what her background was or their relationship. Jason was sorely mistaken by thinking she wouldn't make him submit during the class.

Jessica picked up the gun and instructed him to put the knife down, he lunged towards her trying to disarm her. She stepped out of his way and turned to the class, "Rule number one, it takes twice as much effort to swing and miss than if you connect."

She walked towards him with the gun edging towards his face, he grabbed the gun and Jessica slammed him into the ground chest-first. She pulled his arm up high causing him to swear under his breath in total shock that she would use her knowledge under the circumstances. He attempted to resist, and she pushed on pressure points rendering him completely immobile.

"Rule number two," she looked at the class, "Make sure your prisoner truly understands what submission means." She turned back to the helpless man on the floor, "Are you going to lie still while I put these on, or am I going to have to hurt you?"

"You've made your point, get off."

"No Sir. You gave me a direct instruction; the instruction was that I was to arrest you. I am quite happy to comply with that instruction after the assault I received yesterday."

Her fellow students were enjoying the display, as the previous day had left them feeling helpless, ashamed and disgusted with themselves that they were the cause of her bruised body.

"I'm giving you the instruction to get off me before I hurt you."

She looked towards the class, "If all else fails, use blackmail." She whispered into his ear so that only he could hear, "You're fucked if you don't let me put these on you, I will embarrass you in front of all of them. I'll make you hard by my words and when I pull you up with the handcuffs on, the whole fucking class will see your cock through those jeans."

He froze, "Get it over with."

She let him relax his arms behind his back and put the handcuffs on him, "How does it feel being arrested by a trainee?"

"Great performance young lady. Get these off me and we can carry on."

She smirked and embarrassed him in front of the class anyway, "I always love seeing a man in handcuffs, always love putting men in handcuffs. Especially after yesterday, this felt good."

He felt his cock grow hard and needed to think about anything other than what was going on. She released him and waited for further instructions. As she uncuffed him he noted the late comer at the door, "I'm sorry Sir."

"You're not dead, so what is your excuse?"

"I overslept Sir, that isn't an excuse and I'm sorry, it won't happen again Sir."

"Do you think that's acceptable Miss Hero?"

"No Sir."

"What is acceptable Miss Hero?"

"Ask the recruits, Sir. I do not believe I should be responsible for making a decision for my fellow trainees."

"But you made that decision yesterday in the pool?"

"No Sir. I made a decision to help someone, Sir."

"Someone that could have cost all of you your lives if done in reality."

"Yes Sir, but that wasn't reality."

"Mr Late, you are not permitted to continue training. You have failed to arrive on time today, and you fucked up your paperwork yesterday. Take your shit and fuck off."

"Sir, is there anything I can do? I can't lose this opportunity. Please."

"You were 15 minutes late, that's 15 hours in the pool by your fellow recruits hauling bricks, while you stand and watch. Let's put it to a vote," he looked at the class, "Who is prepared to be in the water for 15 hours hauling bricks for this little fucker? Raise your hands. If all of you agree, we can go now, and he can keep his position."

The trainees sat in silence, they looked at the man at the door, Jason's instructor-to-be was the first to raise his hand, then the next and the next. Jessica stared at the man in the doorway, she had no desire to spend 15 hours in the pool for a 'man' who wouldn't make it through the first week.

The man on the far end of the room was the only other person who didn't have a hand up, he looked at the shadow in the doorway, "Give me one good reason why I should put myself through 15 hours of hell for you, when you couldn't even show the class the respect of being on time."

"I'm 22 years old, I was studying law and never wanted to be a lawyer, I ran away from home and have been living in shelters until this opportunity came up. I've always wanted to be in this line of work, but my parents never let me do it. I know I have fucked up, but it will never happen again."

The man raised his hand which left only Jessica with her hand down, "Well Miss Hero, what's it going to be?"

She was convinced that this guy was one of the 'snakes' which were required during the course to test every person's emotional limits, but she wasn't entirely sure because she hadn't been around for the pre-briefing with the other instructors for the course, "I guess we're going to the pool then."

The young man stood on the side of the pool while the recruits hauled bricks around, 2 of them were pulled out due to exhaustion, another 3 quit, which left the remaining recruits carrying 5 times more weight. He was entirely broken by the completion of the 15 hours, he thanked each of the remaining 12 recruits with a hug and a handshake as tears streamed down his face.

"You've got 5 hours, get some rest, when the alarms go, be ready for PT," they all began to leave and were heading for a hot shower and a warm meal, "Jessica, you can stay behind. It took you far too long to make a decision."

Mark shook his head, "Give her a fucking break, would you? Was yesterday not enough? Without her today we would have been fucked."

"It's fine Mark," she looked at Jason, "He doesn't know the half of where I've been, and he won't break me."

Mark left the room and Jason slammed and locked the door behind him, "Is this for real, or do you just want to use me for your desires, Sir?"

"I want you in the box Jessica. You know what tomorrow's scenario is, I want you to be the missing recruit."

"Whilst that proposition sounds great, I'm not quite sure I want to be locked in a box in the classroom while you spell out search plans, not to mention that I've had nearly no sleep and probably ended up pushing my body to breaking point for a snake."

"What if you don't have a choice Jessica? What if you're going in the box whether you like it or not?"

"I think we've established that I can take you down easily enough. I'm not going anywhere I don't want to be," she turned to walk out and unlocked the door, "I'm going to get some sleep."

He let her walk off, knowing that before the night was over, he would have her in the box, completely subdued, unable to move an inch and would spend the following day in erotic bliss. An hour before the recruits arrived at the site he went into her room; she was sleeping so peacefully that he almost felt bad about what he was about to do.

She woke with his final step next to her bed and she turned to defend herself, by then he had already grabbed her in a chokehold, "It's me, Jessica," she stopped fighting him, "I've got chloroform in my hand, you're either going to do this voluntarily or I'm going to use it on you, one move to fight me and I promise you, I will make you suffer in that box instead of letting you have all the pleasure you could want."

Her muscles ached from the day and she was exhausted, she had no desire to fight him, but even less desire to be in the box, "How long is it going to be for?"

"From when I have you secured until 13:00."

She readjusted her grip on his arm which was around her neck, "13:00 on which day?"

"Today Jessica."

"So that's like 8 hours?"

"Yes."

"What if I need to pee?"

"I can put a catheter in for you?"

"Fuck you."

"I'm joking Jessica. If it gets bad, I'll stop the class sooner and move them outside, you just have to pull the cord in the box, and I'll know it's time to get you out."

"Give me a couple of minutes then, I'll meet you in the class."

She woke herself up fully and put some comfortable clothes on, then headed for his classroom where she found him waiting for her with a nest of wires running all around the box, "Clothes off, you'll be warm enough in here."

She looked at the sex toys which were already positioned in the box, "You can't be serious?"

"I am. Get naked and get in my slave."

"Jason I really don't know if I want to be in this box with the students right here, this isn't something I would normally do."

"Are you questioning your Master?"

She let out a giggle, "God you're cute when you're trying to be in control," she began to undress, "How does this wire thing work that I need to pull?"

"It's a cable that runs to the outside of the box attached to a flag, if you pull it, I will see it move and get the class gone and get you out."

She climbed into the box and onto the two metal violators, the one in her ass was already tingling from the power box that was on, "You can't turn these things on during the class, I'm going to be grunting and moaning and the whole lot of them will hear me."

"Then I'll gag you if you can't keep quiet. Choice is yours."

She knew the gag wasn't an option for safety reasons, so it was a given that she would just need to keep her moans to herself. He prepared her for her encasement in the box, made sure she was as comfortable as could be and then clipped a chain to each side of the box where two metal bolts protruded at wrist-level.

"I don't think you need chains if I'm screwed into a box."

"It's just to keep you a little more secure," he took her wrists and fastened leather straps around them which he connected with clips to the chain link, he then did the same with her ankles, "I would love to put one around your neck, when they're gone, I'm definitely going to."

She smiled at him, "From your semi it looks like you're having fun."

"Try and get loose from those, can you unclip them yourself?"

She tried but the length was perfect -- there was no way she could get herself free, "No Master."

"I'm loving every second, and I will for the rest of the day as well. You have a choice Jessica, you can either hear nothing and I can put these in, or you can hear everything during the day. Either way you're going to panic at some point, it's just which you would prefer."

"I want to hear what's going on."

He began securing the front of the box in place and she felt the padding take the last of her movement away, she was already wet from the situation and the butt plug's vibrations and current were hovering between heaven and hell.

"I should have put some clamps on your nipples, that way you could really have focused on controlling your moaning."

"Can you switch this butt plug off, please?"

"Ask me nicely, and properly."

"Please Master, could you switch the butt plug off to give your slave a bit of relief?"

He smiled at her as he secured the last screw into the box, "Of course I can," he picked up the control box, "But will I?"

He flicked the settings around and she could feel the buzzing through her soaking pussy, and then the shocks, she moaned from the bolts of pain between the pleasure.

"I want to have some fun before we seal you in for good."

"For good? Wrong choice of words."

"Oh no, I can keep you like this forever now. I can keep you as my hidden prisoner, locked up, hidden away, unable to do or say anything. I could make you completely disappear and use you forever, nobody would ever know. I've got the password to your laptop, remember? Your disappearance wouldn't even be a disappearance with how often you come and go."

She remained silent until he put the latex breath control mask over her face, "Jason," she shook her head, "No, not now."

He turned the seal and closed off her air supply as she lay encased in the box, unable to move, see or even consider the possibility of escape. "I won't ever hurt you; I would never leave you like this in here, just trust me," she stopped moving and tried to control her breathing, "I love seeing you helpless, seeing you panic, you are so fucking sexy."

She moved her head from side to side, "Get if off, please."

"Ask me properly slave."

She felt the vibrations in her pussy increase, and she moaned out the little bit of air she had, as she inhaled the latex clung to her face, "Master please let me breathe."

He opened the seal and she took a deep breath in, "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes Master."

"You know the rules, you can choose to breathe or cum, you can't do both at the same time."

"Yes Master."

"Do you need a little more time, or do you think you can cum the next time I turn this valve." He closed it as she exhaled leaving her with no air, fighting against the suction her lungs were causing on the mask.

"Not yet."

"Not yet what?"

"I can't cum yet."

"Well then remember your manners slave."

"Master please let me breathe I can't cum yet."

As he opened the valve, she took deep breaths in and out, in and out, "Why do you enjoy this so much?"

"Control. You've lost all your freedom Jessica. I am the only thing standing between life and death for you, pleasure or excruciating pain. I can do anything I want, that is what I love."

"How long are you really going to keep me in here?"

"So you know I lied about 1 pm then?"

"Yes, but I'm hoping the flag waving is true."

"That's your sign that the game is over Jessica. Use it only if you really need to, just know you will be safe all the time."

He turned the vibrations up even further, "Fuck Jason, I'm going to cum if you leave it like this, please, I can't stop myself like this."

"Then you'll be punished slave, you need to learn how to control yourself." He turned the toys off and sealed the mask after she had taken another deep breath, "Do you want to cum slave?"

"Yes Master. Please Master make me cum," the air was dwindling with every breath she took, "Please turn them on, please I need to cum."

He turned the vibrations on, but just enough so she wouldn't be able to cum, "Beg for it, properly."

"Please Master," she panted, "Please turn it up I need to cum please."

He turned the vibrations right up and watched as she moaned in bliss as the orgasm waved through her body, he waited until she began to shake her head after the orgasm, "You want this off?"

"Yes." She shook her head with it, trying to get it off on her own.

"Keep still, ask me properly."

"Master please get it off."

He pulled it off her face and saw her eyes full of contentment, "How do you feel Jessica?"

"Very good Master."

"Are you sure you're okay to be in here for a while longer?"

"Yes Master."

What she hadn't realised was as he was putting her into the box he had connected ECG leads onto her chest and a pulse oximeter to her finger, there was no chance he was going to risk harming her in any way.

"Before this goes on, any last words?"

"Be nice to me, Master. Please."

He smiled at her, "We need to line this pipe up with your mouth, just in case you start getting claustrophobic or hot in here, you'll have an air source straight out." The box had the perfect hole which held the pipe in place, he placed the lid onto it and began securing it in place, "Is that okay?"

She moved her head and mouth around the pipe so she could make sure if she needed it, she could get to it, "Yes, it feels good."

She could feel her wetness dripping down her legs and tried to move in the box, testing her encasement.

"Move your hand, I want to make sure the flag works," she moved her hand and the emergency device worked perfectly, "It's perfect Jessica. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes Master."

"Last chance to back out."

"I'm good." He turned the e-stim on and put it right up onto shock mode, "Fuck! Don't be a fucking asshole."

"Ooohhh, now that's making me hard."

"Fuck Jason turn it down, fuck that hurts."

He turned it off, "Behave my little slave, I'm going to let them in now."

12