The Camgirl Pt. 24

Story Info
Blake works out her frustration on her camshow.
3.2k words
4.78
6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXIV: Dreaming of Dick

Blake

Blake shut the door on Marie with fifteen minutes to spare until her show started. Turning around and leaning against the door, Blake found herself sliding down it to huddle on the floor, shoulders sagging in relief as she sighed.

Once again, Liam had to be annoyingly wonderful, texting Marie with a request to go downtown and get some lunch and walk around the shops. Blake had jumped at the chance to help Marie get ready for date, as too many possibilities of what Marie might do with nothing to distract her once Blake began her show had floated through her head. Marie could have gone on her own computer and watched Blake's show, could have asked Blake to watch like she did that one time that seemed years in the past. Blake had even imagined Marie asking to join in. She knew that one was ridiculous, yet with what had happened the night before, her mind wouldn't let it go completely, and she felt shitty for thinking that of her friend.

With another deep breath, Blake pushed herself up from the floor and set up her streaming equipment, double-checking everything as usual just to make sure she didn't have to deal with any malfunctions or distractions during her show. She had decided to wear just a long T-shirt that fit tight across her chest, and some knee-high socks. Marie had wanted Blake to dress up in some lacy lingerie, complete with garter stockings, but Blake had been too wet for panties. If she was going to strip them off anyway, why damage them? Especially a fancy pair. Once she'd made that decision though, Marie had started teasing her. Gentle pats on the ass, pulling up Blake's knee-highs with excruciating slowness, running her hands through her hair, far too many looks with the "fuck-me" eyes Marie seemed to have mastered--things Blake couldn't protest more than half-heartedly even though they worked all too well.

Though she wasn't dripping wet, Blake wanted something inside her. Or to start touching herself at the very least. She had forgone a plug this time knowing Marie would want to "help" her put it in, and the idea of that had made Blake shudder after all Marie's teasing. She would have let her, and if Marie had asked, Blake would have let her warm up her ass for the plug with her tongue. Once Marie put the plug in, Blake likely would have started playing with herself, or asked Marie to start fucking her ass with the plug. She might not have even asked, instead just moving her ass back and forth against the plug while Marie held it.

Growling under her breath, Blake shook herself again, trying to clear her head. She could touch herself all she wanted once she started her show and got people tipping.

Holding out was hard.

Blake summoned up her customary peppiness to start her show, putting out notifications on her social platforms to get as many people in the room as she could, and waited for the number of viewers to rise. She was glad that it was a weekend, as she had a relatively strict no-private chat policy on weekends. Sometimes her private requestors wanted to watch her play with herself or dirty talk or a host of kinkier or usually just incredibly specific sex-acts, but a lot of times they just wanted to talk with her. Some of them were a little creepy, and some were genuinely nice. All of them were lonely. Blake sympathized with that, and often wished she could find them and set them up some girl that would give them what they needed. The best she could usually do was treat them like anyone else and slip in some indirect hints and advice.

Today though, Blake knew she wouldn't have the patience for that. Today, Blake wanted people to watch her fuck herself stupid. Her exhibitionist kink was in full swing today, her fingers itched to touch her pussy or even just her nipples, which had long-since formed to almost painfully hard points poking out from beneath her shirt to tent the fabric, and she needed to wipe thoughts of Liam and Marie from her mind.

When the number of viewers in the room hit a satisfying number, Blake grinned.

"Alright guys," she said, "My pussy is hungry today, and my goal is to basically try and fuck myself into a coma. I'm setting the goal at 3000 for when I will stop caring about any tip requests and just give you guys a good cumshow where I fuck my pussy and my ass, so get tipping."

Getting to 3000 took Blake longer than she would have liked. Sure, she got to tweak her nipples and spread and smack her pussy a few times, but every touch only made her pussy needier. The few requests she got for spankings reminded her of the large twin bruises on her cheeks, and the contact led Blake's mind to betray her. For an instance, the hand was Liam's smacking her ass and telling her she was a bad girl for playing with Marie. That image made her far too wet, especially when combined with the promise that Liam's voice held in her mind.

When the tips finally did break that 3000 barrier Blake wasted no time, practically tearing off her shirt and plunging two fingers into her pussy.

Fuck, it felt so good finally having something inside her. A part of Blake knew she should be frustrated--that she'd been trying to get her pussy under control for the past few weeks, that she'd done far too many stupid things under its influence--but the rest of her didn't care. She needed her holes filled and fucked. She had her dildos and plugs and wands at the ready just off-screen for when she wanted them. There was also a bottle of lube, as always, but Blake highly doubted she would need that today.

With her fingers curling and thrusting in and out of her pussy seemingly on autopilot, it seemed to Blake that only a few seconds had passed before she felt her orgasm building. It seemed even less time until that wave crashed over her, her tight, slick walls clenching around her fingers and sending sparks and aftershocks along with that wave. It wasn't an earth-shattering orgasm or anything, but it felt damn good, and Blake's pussy wanted more.

Somehow, as she took her fingers out and sucked on them, splaying the lips of her pussy wide open for the camera with her other hand, Blake had a coherent thought. It even had more to do with math than sex. Well, slightly.

"That was one, m'dudes," she said happily, holding her shining, cleaned fingers up to the camera for her viewers to see, "Should we keep count to see how many of these I can rack up?"

The responses--overwhelmingly positive--piled in along with some small tips.

Cackling, Blake set up a counter in the chatroom, then reached for her dildo. Her hand stopped when her fingers touched the smooth surface, however, another good idea coming to her. She grabbed the dildo, but retrieved her remote, tip-activated vibe along with it. It had given her some damn good experiences so far.

She held both up to the camera, "Alright guys, new addition to the plan. I'm gonna fuck my pussy with this and a few other dildos, but I think I should put this little guy--" she held up the vibrator, "--in my ass for right now. If you can get it warmed up enough, I'll fuck my ass hard when I'm done with my pussy."

Tips and encouragement started coming in so quickly, Blake had to laugh, "Hey, save those for once I have this turned on and in my ass, guys."

Once Blake did that--using her pussy juices for lube--she turned around and bent over, wiggling her ass for the cam. She was about to put the tip of her eight-inch dildo against her lips to moisten it a bit before ramming it in her, but the tips started pouring in. From what she could feel they were all little tips. Normally that wouldn't be an issue. In her current state, however...

"Ugh, I'm way too fucking horny for that right now, assholes," she groaned, "At least let me put this in first. My pussy needs something inside it."

Of course, that prompted a bunch of suggestions of things besides the dildo she could put inside her pussy, but Blake ignored them, focusing on getting the fake dick inside her. She had planned to play with her lips a bit, but the second Blake rubbed her slit with that firm head, all thought of that went to the wind.

I need dick now! If I can't have Liam's, this will have to do.

A very small part of Blake's mind registered how bad of an idea that thought was, only to be obliterated by lust as Blake slammed the fake cock--no, Liam's cock--all the way into her pussy. Blake felt herself grin as she ground her pussy against that cock, clenching her walls around it. Her ass lit up with vibrations a that transferred through the thin membrane into the thick cock inside her and then out to the rest of her pussy.

The stimulation was too much for Blake's mind, and it raced away from reality, settling on a spot where Liam pounded his big hard cock into her pussy while sending erratic pulses of vibration through the toy in her ass. He'd been mad at her and Marie for going behind his back, but not nearly as mad as he was turned on. He'd given them both a spanking and then fucked Marie while Blake had watched, soaking her pussy. Then he'd finally pushed Blake onto her knees, using her pussy to lubricate the toy before shoving it in her ass. The uncharacteristic roughness made Blake even wetter, especially when he pet her hair affectionately before taking a fistful to anchor himself with before pounding his cock into her, stretching her tiny pussy, its tight walls squeezing that wonderful cock. He pounded her pussy relentlessly, the wonderful filling sensations combined with those coming from her ass sending her up and over the edge of orgasm, one, two, three...how many times? Five? Six? She thought that was it.

Blake came back to herself somewhat when she felt his still-hard cock slip from her pussy, and she whimpered at the loss. She wanted his cum inside her. Vaguely, Blake's mind knew that what had actually happened was that she'd either become too distracted or too tired to keep pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy, and it had just fallen to the towel underneath her once her walls had gotten tired and pushed the intruder most of the way out. Without even looking at her laptop, Blake pulled the vibrator from her ass and set it aside on another towel. She had a container of soapy water next to the foot of her bed that she normally put her toy in after removing them from her ass, as it started cleaning them immediately, but Blake didn't trust herself to move that much. What she wanted though...

Somehow, Blake summoned the mental determination to grab her wand and the stretchy straps she'd set out next to it. She hadn't done this in a while, but she had yet to give her clit much attention.

And Liam definitely wouldn't neglect your clit, a voice in her head told her, He'd go to town on it.

A low growl rose in Blake's throat at the thought, and she quickly strapped the wand to her thigh, adjusting it so that it would sit comfortably against her clit and outer lips while not blocking her asshole.

Once she was satisfied with the positioning, Blake turned on the wand to its lowest setting, and convulsed as the vibrations sent shockwaves through her clit and out to the rest of her body.

"Fuck," she hissed, barely summoning the willpower to resist just laying back on the bed and turning the wand all the way up to thrash her pussy with. Groaning with the effort, Blake grabbed one of her weirder dildos, a colorful dragon cock of medium firmness that was just on the edge of being too big for her ass. Blake didn't make a mission of stretching her ass like some girls--though arousal and boredom had caused her to be tempted a few times--but she was proud of the size her tiny hole could take and still snap back from. This particular dildo also had a cumtube up the middle, which Blake had filled before the show after Marie had left. This one she used the real lube for.

When the strange head pressed against Blake's asshole, rather than resist, the tight ring of muscles seemed to invite it in, swallowing the head and ridged shaft that followed. Blake didn't ram it in like she had hammered the other cock into her pussy. This guy was a lot thicker, and even with it only a third of the way in she was riding the murky sensations between pleasure and pain as it stretched her wide. Blake's breathing became labored as she turned around with it halfway in her ass, facing the camera and pressing the base of the fake cock down into the bed, her dripping pussy spread wide, its juices running down to join the lube in an effort to help her ass swallow this big cock. It went slow, inch by inch, until Blake's muscles relaxed a bit as the girth spreading her asshole narrowed. She knew she hadn't taken the entire length in her ass, but she'd taken it down to just above the knot at the bottom. That would come later. Heart still pounding, Blake let her ass rest for a moment, reveling in the delicious feeling of her ass being filled so completely. Then, biting her lip, she reached down to the dial on her wand and turned it up to sixty percent. She almost fell over with the sensations that rocked her pussy, and felt a new orgasm starting to build. Closing her eyes, Blake focused on relaxing her ass, and lifted her hips. The combined sensations from her vibrating pussy and stretched ass sent Blake's mind back into her earlier fantasy.

Liam was underneath her, thick cock buried in her ass, stretching her so wonderfully while Marie worked at her pussy, alternating between using her tongue and the wand. Liam wouldn't fuck her though. He'd put his cock in her ass, but she had to fuck it.

Blake growled, wishing she could be underneath Liam, gazing up at him as he loomed over her and pounded away at her ass, turning her mind to mush. Being on top and in control did make her feel sexy, however, and Blake started moving her hips up and down. Slowly at first--his cock was so big--then faster and faster until she was bouncing away on his dick. Only instinct kept her upright, as the combined sensations in her pussy and ass quickly obliterated any sort of conscious thought she'd ever had. All that existed was the vibrations in her pussy and the thick, wonderful cock pounding in and out of her ass. They ripped screams from her at multiple points, the orgasms crashing over her, almost too intense at times for her to keep going, and only growing. Finally, after at least three orgasms, the sensations started becoming too much. Her ass was clenching too tightly around its invader, her legs were tired, the vibrations at her clit and lips just wouldn't stop. Liam wouldn't stop. He wouldn't let Marie stop, no matter how much she begged. She knew she deserved it. She had been bad after all. And Liam would never hurt her, not really. He just wanted her to experience the overwhelming intensity she had asked for.

And Blake was fine with that. As long as I get his fucking cum inside me.

Blake let herself down hard then and screamed as something stretched her ass wide for a moment before her abused hole closed up almost all the way. Blake tried to pull back up, but she couldn't her ass was too tired, too sore, and it was just so big. Blake's fingers clenched around something as her pussy reached that line between pleasure and pain, ripping a moan from her throat, and then she felt it.

Thick, hot cum shooting from the cock in her ass, filling her up, coating her insides. The pressure built, becoming almost too much, and combining with her pussy, it sent her over the edge once more, and Blake saw stars.

Her mind swam as the cock continued to pump inside her, staying fully seated despite her barely-intelligible mewls and please for it to stop. She squirmed and clawed at her thigh, the stimulation too much for her, pushing her over the edge again before she had fully come down.

Blake screamed, writhing, and finally the sensations in her pussy subsided. She could still feel faint vibrations on her thigh, but they weren't directly on her pussy anymore, and actually felt nice as she came down from her high, distracting her from the pressure in her ass.

Her mind slowly gaining function again, Blake managed to exit her show and thank all the viewers, as satisfied with the show they got as she was with what it had earned her, and somehow made it from her bed to the bathroom.

Blake hadn't bothered to check, but she was glad Liam and Marie were out at the time, as though she had wrapped a towel around herself, she had just dragged the cumtube and container connected to the dildo in her ass on the floor behind her. Pulling it out hurt a bit and cleaning herself took longer than she would have liked--she would have to remember that the next time she decided to put that much fake cum in her ass.

Blake barely registered that, however, as her mind kept going back what had just happened. That was the hardest she could ever remember coming. The overstimulation didn't bother her--it was always something she'd wanted to try--though she would likely regret it a bit until tomorrow at least. Its combination with her fantasy was what made her hang her head in her hands. She knew the effects of combining pleasure with mental stimuli.

Did I just fuck things up between me and Liam and Marie even further?

Sighing, Blake texted Chloe, asking to talk. Chloe replied quickly, saying she couldn't meet right now but would be free later. Blake smiled at that, then panicked when she heard the apartment's main door open and Liam's and Marie's voices come through.

She needed to book it out of here fast. The library should work. Maybe she'd try finding one of those books Liam had recommended to her.

A/N: This is called The Camgirl, so I need to sneak some shows in here every now and then--what do you want to see in these from Blake?

Also, Blake has some serious shit to work out. Hope you enjoy watching her work through that <3