The Power of Desire Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I lied on the forms Jess, if anyone finds out that you know, you'll never work again."

"Then it's best nobody ever finds out, isn't it?" He nodded his head, "I'm not going to clear you for duty based on psychiatric state. I'm going to speak to the boss now, then he's going to give you a letter and you're going to do what it says."

"Okay."

He heard her walking towards the door, "Jessica?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't leave me again. I can't do this again. I love you, I'm in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I'll do anything to make that possible."

She walked into the director's office and was welcomed with a hug, "Jessica! You look like shit!" they both laughed, "But it's great to see you."

"How are you Sir?"

"All good, what can I do for you?"

"I completed the evaluation on Jason."

"And?"

"He's not good to come back yet, Sir."

"Jess, you know he's in love with you?"

"So he says, Sir, yes. We have a lot to talk about, he's in the clinic, you can head down there, get the bag off his head and give this to him," she handed him a piece of paper.

"It's good to see you again Jess, I hope you will join us for good one day," he took the paper and waved it in the air, "When must he get this? How long do I wait?"

"After I've driven out the gate."

He watched her leave and made his way to Jason, "She really fucked you up good, didn't she?"

"Yes Sir."

"I do miss the old days where I got the opportunity to do instructor evaluation," he chuckled, "Seeing you like this brings back a lot of memories."

"Sir, I've had a real fucked up day and would really like this off my head, please."

"You can sit there for 10 minutes. Start counting the seconds from when you hear the door shut. I'm leaving a letter from Jessica on the table. Call me if you need anything, alright?"

"Why do I have to wait 10 minutes, Sir?"

"Because I said so."

"Understood, Sir."

Jason sat alone and counted until the time was up, then tore the sack off his head and opened the letter, "Dear Jason, we have a lot to talk about and even more to figure out. I didn't expect what we found to turn into feelings. I believe they have, for both of us. I know where your home is, leave the back door open, send me an email when you're there, put a blindfold on and sit on the couch until I get there. Do not take it off."

He jumped up and headed for his house, he unlocked the back door, grabbed a blindfold, sat on the couch, and sent her the email, "I'm home Jess."

The silence in the house made the minutes pass slower, he heard footsteps and called out to her but she didn't answer him, he wanted the blindfold off, he wanted to make sure he was safe.

"Jessica, please? I need to know it's you."

He felt a touch on the back of his neck, then a kiss on his cheek, "It's me."

He reached out to touch her, "Please can I take this off, I want to see you more than I've ever wanted anything in my life."

"Now is not the best time for that, Jason. You're not the only one that was on a job that went wrong."

He ran his hands up her arms, exploring her body trying to understand what that meant, he got to her neck and he felt her pull away, "Please Jessica, if I can't see what you mean then let me feel it?" she moved his hands to her face where it became instantly clear that her one eye was swollen shut and her head had been shaved on one side, he felt the stitches across her head, "Fucking hell Jessica, what happened?"

"I can't talk about that Jason, even if I wanted to, I couldn't."

"Please let me take this off? I don't care what you look like, I love you."

She pulled the blindfold up and let him see her, "Shit happens."

He moved forward and gently kissed her on her swollen cheek, "Stay with me, please?"

"We need to figure this shit out Jason, we can't spend our lives with kink and whatever the hell type of relationship this is, I don't think either of us are any good at this. I'm here because I want to find an answer to our lives; whether it's that we both work at the training centre until death and stop all our other work, or we go our separate ways and be thankful for the memories we made but carry on with our lives."

"I want you Jessica. I want us. I don't care about anything else; I've never been happy before - then I met you."

It was two weeks of emotional and physical recovery for the pair, she held him as he slept and discovered for the first time the extent of his PTSD. Holding her as he fell asleep helped the flashbacks go away. They made love - beautiful, intimate love. He kissed her down her neck, her breasts, circling each nipple with his tongue before gently sucking it, moving down her stomach, hips, licking her wetness and sending shivers through her body. He rolled onto his back and let her get on top of him when she was ready, she slid his cock inside of her and moaned as she felt his size.

"You are so beautiful," she slowly rocked backwards and forwards, edging herself closer to orgasm as he watched the woman he was in love with pleasure herself with his cock. She arched her head back as she was about to cum, "No Jessica, open your eyes and look at me when you cum."

He watched the desire and pleasure wave through her body, the lust in her eyes for the orgasm turned into satisfaction, bliss and a playful smile when she was done. She rolled off him and lay next to him, holding him as he held her.

"I love you Jason."

"Not as much as I love you Jessica."

The pair arrived back at the facility and headed for the director's office. He was already waiting for them and had decided to do their evaluation himself - he made time and cancelled 5 days of appointments.

"How are the lovebirds?"

"Good Sir," they were beaming, "How are you?" Jessica's confidence always impressed him.

"I'm doing great, we've got 5 days together. I'm doing your evaluation," the pair were notably confused at why he would take time out of his schedule to do what any of the other instructors could do, and couldn't understand why it was 5 days, "Get your bags into your quarters," he threw them a single key - a key to main property on the site.

"Sir? That's your house when you are here?"

"It will be yours if you make it through the next 5 days."

Jason was extremely concerned at what may happen and how protective he had become of the woman he was hopelessly in love with, "Sir, can we discuss what you're talking about?"

"I'm getting too old for this shit, both of you would be able to do my job. I promote you. I get paid what I'm currently earning as I sit staring at the ocean drinking cocktails on my patio. What else is there to discuss?"

"Sir, I want this opportunity more than anything, but -"

"But nothing Jason, shut the fuck up," Jessica was clearly open to the proposition, "Thank you Sir, we will be back shortly."

The two left his office and headed for the house to change into combat gear, "Jessica if he hurts you, I'm going to kill him."

"Get a grip of yourself, if he hurts you I'll be pissed as well, but this could fix all our issues. He will try everything possible to use our relationship to get us to stop. Remember one thing: he cannot and will not cause permanent damage. Remember the number of illusions we have created and used during training?"

"Yes, but how will I know that the scenarios are not real, Jessica? If I see your face on that simulation, with that girl. I won't make it through this."

"You will, because you love me, and because this is what I want."

They walked out of the house and the other instructors met them in their combat gear, Mark shouted to them, "Weapons?"

They both shook their heads.

"Jessica, come here, you know how this works," she walked towards him and stood in front of him, "Jessica I am so fucking sorry."

"For what?"

"I am just following instructions Jess, please just do as you're told. I don't want to hurt you."

"Depends what the instruction is, Mark?"

"Get on your knees Jessica and put your hands on your head."

"Or what?"

Mark showed her the taser gun, "Please don't make me use this on you, I do not want to hurt you."

"You're serious, aren't you? He's told you to use it anyway, hasn't he?"

Jason couldn't hear the words but could see the pained expression on his colleague's face as he spoke to Jessica, "What the fuck is going on Mark?"

"Jason is going to lose it if he sees this, you know that? You know that not even the whole team will stop him with those stupid pepper guns?"

"They all have tasers Jessica."

She put her hands on her head as she made the decision to fight, she kicked his legs out from under him and he hit ground hard, Jason ran towards her and the tasers connected with them both.

They lay on the floor as their colleagues restrained them, paralysed by the pain. The handcuffs were secured onto Jason and tape was used on Jessica, her arms were placed behind her back and wrists pulled up towards her neck. The only reason that position was even possible was because of her level of fitness.

Mark stood in front of her, "Get onto your knees Jessica."

"Fuck you."

He walked behind her and forced her onto her knees, "You can make this easy, or you can make it very difficult," he pulled out a knife and ran it down her throat as Jason watched.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!"

Mark cut her gear off, leaving her in her bra and underwear, she looked up at him, "Like what you see?"

He pushed her to the ground,

"I wonder what would happen if you and I fucked in front of this sack of shit. I've always had a thing for you."

After 5 days of gruelling physical and mental hell, being separated and not having a clue about how many days had gone by, the Director freed them from their respective holding cells. Both of them were examined fully by the doctor.

Jessica had come off a little worse and was extremely dehydrated. When she awoke, she was handcuffed to the rails of the bed, monitors beeped with her heartbeat and an IV line was slowly dripping into her vein.

She pulled at the handcuffs and shouted into the darkness, "Get these fucking things off me!"

The light went on and she saw Jason in the doorway, "No, not yet."

"I'm not fucking around Jason."

He held up the contract which he had already signed and flipped to the monthly salary, "Look, it's ours. How are you feeling? Are you sore?"

"Not more than normal, are you?"

"Not at all," he kissed her on the forehead, "I love you Jessica."

"Then take these off," she pulled at the handcuffs, "Please."

The director walked in, "Are you still going to kill me?"

"I would like to, yes."

"Are you going to?"

"I don't know yet."

Jason laughed, "Give me a couple of days with her, I'll let you know."

"You're pretty fucking incredible Jessica," the director held her hand, "If you do decide to sign the contract, I guarantee you will never want for anything again."

When the pair arrived at their new home on the premises they began a debrief of their own; first stop was the bath. Their aching bodies began to lose all the tension from the previous days and they spoke about the simulation. Jason sat forward in the bath opposite Jessica and pulled her into his lap.

He kissed her gently and then rubbed her shoulders, "God Jason, that feels so good."

"I can't wait for us both to be back to normal, I want to make love to you while you're chained and helpless," he kissed her neck, "I want you vulnerable to all the pleasure I'm going to give you."

She moaned as he sucked on her nipple, "I want it now."

"No Jessica, your muscles need to rest."

She repositioned herself on his lap with his cock inside of her.

"Jessica, don't move. You're not going to cum until you're better, understand?"

"Yes Master."

12