The Experiment Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary participates in an experiment with corporal punishment.
3.3k words
4.14
13.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Money has always been tight ever since I moved to this city, but since this month I had been laid off from my job, I have spent countless hours looking for some easy ways to make a few bucks online. Between all the obvious scams listed on the sites that I used to visit, one day I stumbled upon an interesting ad that caught my eye.

"One week experiment! $1.000 GUARANTEED" was the title that caught my eye. I opened the post and read through it thoroughly. They were looking for people to take part in a one week experiment regarding corporal punishment and the psychology behind it. Four candidates would be selected and at the end of the week, each one will receive $1.000 for their time. I decided to apply since this was the first post I have read here that was not an obvious scam or a get-rich-quick scheme and answered a few basic questions in the form they attached to the post. It took a few days for them to get back to me and tell me that I was selected. I received the address where the experiment would take place and was instructed to be there tomorrow at 8AM.

The next day I took a cab to the specified address which was somewhere near the outskirts of the city in a large depot. I knocked on the door and a woman holding a clipboard opened.

"Hey, you're Mary, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, hello, nice to meet you." I responded cheerfully as I was invited inside in a waiting room where two other girls and one guy were waiting browsing on their phones.

"Okay, now that we're all here, let me walk you all through the experiment. We aim to research the effects of corporal punishment and the psychology behind both receivers and givers of corporal punishment. For this, we have set up the scenario where two of you will be prisoners and the other two will be their guards. We will film the whole time with cameras placed in various areas to see how each one of you would react and behave. If, at any given time you want to stop taking part in the experiment, please just say Code Red and we will intervene and stop the experiment. Any questions?".

"Uhm, yeah, I have a question, what form of corporal punishment will be used?" I asked since I noticed that she didn't mention anything about this.

"The forms of corporal punishment that will be used will be decided by the guards, but none of them will put your health in danger or leave any permanent marks on your body." she replied joyfully. She waited for around a minute and then continued.

"Okay, since there are no more questions, I will hand you the contract to sign and then we can begin." she said as she started handing pages and a pen to everyone. I read through the contract, making sure that there was a clause that said that I could always get out and making sure that it was specified that this whole process is thoroughly supervised and they are making sure that we are all safe during this week. I signed the contract and then the woman took out a hat with tickets inside, and walked in front of everyone to pick a ticket. I grabbed one from the hat which read "PRISONER". After everyone picked their ticket the woman asked for those who picked the guard role to follow her. The other two girls stood up and followed her while I was left with the man who got the other "PRISONER" ticket.

He was rather tall but slim with very short dark hair and a full beard.

"So, I guess we are both prisoners, huh." I said awkwardly trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, I guess so, I'm Cain, nice to meet you, fellow prisoner!" he said smiling offering a handshake. I shook his hand gently and introduced myself. I asked him if he had any more details of what will we do during the next week.

"Well, I don't know, but for $1.000 in a week, it's probably worth it." he said laughing.

We talked for a few more minutes until the other two participants who picked the guard role came back.

"Mary, please follow me." said one of the girls. She was a bit taller than me, and she was in an amazing shape. You could see that she was going to the gym regularly as her entire body was toned. She wore a lot of rings on her fingers that were tattooed with small symbols and dots and her right wrist was covered with a grey rose tattoo as well. She had dark blonde curly hair that went down to her lower back. Her lightly arched brows were shaped perfectly to complement her oval face and piercing brown eyes while her matte red lips covered her straight pearly teeth.

I got up and followed her to a room where she told me to put everything I had in my pockets on the table. I left my keys, phone and wallet there and then she instructed me to turn around and face the wall.

"Okay, inmate Mary, my name is Rachel and I will prepare you for the experiment. Please put your hands on the wall." she ordered with a strict tone.

I turned around and placed my hands on the cold wall. "Inmate Mary" I said in my head. It was quite weird for me to be called that, but I guessed that was part of the experiment. After all, what is the point if we do not act our roles, right?

She started patting me down, feeling every inch of my arms and then lowered her hands to the sides of my chest and remained there for a few seconds, feeling my breath. She then continued to pat down my legs and then asked me to strip down.

"Uhm, can I have a bit of privacy?" I asked quite ashamed of the thought of stripping down in front of a stranger. She simply replied with a firm and cold "No" and then stood there watching me. I then took out my shirt which made my hair messy and I took a moment to take it off my face. I put my dark hair to the side, over one of my shoulders. I recently had the ends of my hair painted in a light pink colour, which was a bit silly but I really liked the look. Even though I took good care of my hair, I neglected my quite bushy brows lately and they were a bit wild, but still shaped properly. I looked up with my greyish green eyes at Rachel to see her standing there just watching me. I moistened my plump lips which were wearing only a thin layer of gloss that day and then scratched my nose a bit just above the tiny delicate nose ring I got ever since I was a teen.

I then took off my jeans, sliding them over my hips and my thighs, and then looked back again at Rachel. She was waiting patiently there, watching me, so I put my hand back slowly and then unclipped my bra, sliding it down my shoulder, revealing my breasts to her. Even though they were small, they were quite perky and I put one arm around my chest to try and cover my delicate nipples. I then slid down my panties and crossed my legs to cover my womanhood as I could see Rachel clearly amused by my embarrassment.

"Inmate Mary, turn around and hands on the wall again." she ordered approaching me. I assumed the position again and then Rachel came behind me and rested her hands on my breasts squeezing them lightly with my nipples between her middle and ring fingers. My face turned bright red but I resisted the instinct to take my hands off the wall and cover them. She then slapped my ass once and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Not bad, inmate Mary, not bad. Now get dressed." she said as she went and gave me an orange jumpsuit. I put it on and then she took a pair of metal handcuffs and put them tightly over my wrists. She grabbed the chain and guided me to a room where two spaces were delimited by thick black metal bars. Cain was inside one of them, also wearing a jumpsuit and handcuffs and Rachel opened the door to the other space and guided me inside.

The other girl who handled Cain was Mara, a very slim girl with very long grey hair and a gothic vibe. She had perfectly black eyebrows and her eyeliner was on point. Her face was slim and you could see her prominent bone structure. Even though her face was thin, her lips were very plump and she also had a nose ring, only much bigger than mine.

"Okay, so now what?" asked Rachel looking at us in our cells.

"Let's go for a smoke, huh?" Mara said as Rachel approved and they went out leaving us in our cells.

"So, why did you joined?" asked Rachel as she lit up a cigarette, leaving a small lipstick mark on the filter.

"Me, well, I was always fascinated by torture, to be honest, and I'm really happy that I got the guard role, because I plan on having as much fun as possible with those two. You?".

"Well, it seemed an interesting concept, to be honest, I also needed the money, but what do you mean by torture? Like spanking and stuff?" Rachel asked a bit intrigued while dragging a puff from her cigarette.

"No, dear, that's a bit light for me, but we can also do that if you want. I guess I'll show you what torture means." Mara replied excited.

"Honestly, I would like to spank a bit that hottie."

"Who, you find him hot?" asked Mara a bit shocked.

"No, not him, her. She has an ass ripe for spanking to be honest. She kinda turns me on a bit. I would like to torture her, but in other ways, if you know what I mean." Rachel said biting the filter of her cigarette gently.

"Yeah, I can see why, she would look good spanked. I'm glad we're on the same page, haha. If you want, she's yours!" Mara laughed.

Meanwhile, I stood in my cell, wiggling the chain between my handcuffs. I looked at Cain, he sat there, on the edge of his bed and saw him fiddling around.

"Well, this is a bit awkward." I said trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, it is. That girl scares me a bit to be honest, I think she's a fucking sadist. Definitely she has a problem or something." Cain said quite concerned.

"Why, what did she do?" I asked surprised.

"Nothing in particular, but the way she was looking at me, I don't know, she intimidates me quite a lot."

"Well, I'm sure that it will be okay, I mean, they are watching us, she can't do whatever she likes you know. Meanwhile, the other one, she walked up to me and groped my breasts and slapped me on my bottom!" I said to also complain about my weird experience.

"Wow, okay, that's something, are you okay?".

"Yeah, but I mean, to be fair it was a bit hot and she's kinda hot, you know, but like, we barely met, and we met in this experiment thing, I mean, the setting is not necessarily one where I would like to be touched like that."

"Yeah, I understand, what a bunch of weirdoes."

"Who are you calling weirdo?" Mara shouted while entering the room.

"Uhm, nobody, I mean, the people on the bus this morning were a bunch of weirdoes." Cain replied trying to find his words.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, you know we can see and hear you on the cameras as well, right?".

Damn, they could hear us as well? You mean like, Rachel also said that I said that she was kind of hot and she turned me on a bit? My face instantly blushed as I looked at her entering the room as well, with a bit of a devilish look. I looked down at my handcuffed wrists, trying to avoid her glance as she walked across the room like walking on the catwalk.

Mara opened Cain's cell and removed his handcuffs. He ordered him to strip down and he was reluctant to do so, since both me and Rachel were also watching, Rachel intrigued and I scared. He removed his jumpsuit and stood there quite ashamed, with his hands between his legs.

"You see what I mean?" Mara asked as she grabbed his hands swiftly, leaving him completely exposed. His cock was almost hard and he had a full bush, with long, curly and thick dark pubes. He was quite hairy overall, having a lot of hair on his arms and legs and he stood there, ashamed with Mara holding his wrists tightly.

"You see this fucking loser?" Mara asked almost laughing.

"Yeah, damn, what a fucking loser, you don't get much action with that bush there, huh? I mean, you're with three woman and you got hard as fuck, hairy boy." Rachel asked him as she noticed his face got all red and he had a full blown erection.

"How about we give him some action, then, huh?" Mara asked while looking straight at me, followed by Rachel who did the same.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking?" asked Rachel.

"What? You're scaring me..." I said a bit afraid of their gaze.

"Blow him, bitch." Mara ordered with an evil look on her face.

"What the hell, no way, what the hell is this? Are you crazy, or what?" I asked outraged at their stupid and sick idea.

"Oh, crazy, huh, I'll show you crazy, bitch!" Mara yelled as she stormed inside my cell and grabbed my wrists dragging me swiftly towards the other cell. She shoved me right before Cain and ordered me again to blow him. I refused again but she took off my handcuffs and almost ripped my jumpsuit, leaving me naked as well. Rachel approached with a lot of interest scanning each inch of my body as Mara was handcuffing me to the bars. She took out her belt and ordered.

"Count, bitch!" and then I felt her belt strapped right across my bottom. I let out a small yell and thrusted my hips forwards from the impact.

"You're crazy, ouch, this hurts!" I said almost terrified.

"Fucking count, bitch!" yelled Mara again, accentuating each word with another strap of her belt across my buttocks. I could feel the pain, feeling each strap painting a red wide strip, burning it across my skin as I yelled with each lash dropping down in a squatting position, holding with both hands the cold metal bars.

"Get up, cunt!" she yelled as I shook my head muttering "No, no, please, no, please stop...". Seeing that I don't get up, she motivated me with another lash of the belt across my bare back, right across my shoulder blades. She wasn't playing, she was hitting with full force, I could feel the leather of her belt eating into my soft skin. I got up, my legs shaking lightly and grabbed the bars tightly.

Cain was sitting there, trying to conceal his full blown erection as Rachel approached me from behind, resting her hand on my right cheek. She moved her hand down, drawing a slow straight line across my back, and I could feel my skin tingling with each inch that she covered. She then slapped me hard on each of my buttocks as I let out a soft whimper each time.

"Inmate Mary, you've been really bad, I like it!" Rachel said and I could feel her breath on my upper back.

She stepped aside and Mara ordered me to count again, followed by another lash of the belt. "One!" I shouted combined with a scream from the pain. With each lash I was grabbing the bars tighter I pushed my hips into them, feeling the cold metal on my pelvis, contrasted by the burning sensation across my entire bottom. She continued for another ten lashes, and then freed, grabbing my arm and throwing me again in front of Cain.

Mara grabbed Cain's hands, and his rock solid cock was emerging from his dark thick bush.

"Looks like he likes seeing her spanked, you never spanked a woman, huh?" Mara laughed handcuffing him with his arms behind his back to the bars. Rachel then went near me and pushed her hand down my shoulder, making me kneel in front of him. I knew I had no choice, and even though it was so gross for me, to be in this position, I knew that if I resisted again that crazy bitch would probably strap my ass raw.

I placed my lips gently on the tip of his cock. It was so wet, almost leaking and it twitched as soon as I touched it. I wrapped my lips slowly on the head on then started going up and down, as my legs were still shaking from my beating. He started to moan, almost uncontrollably as I did my best to hold my retching instinct.

"Come on, put some effort, girl!" said Rachel amused. I put his cock deeper into my mouth, feeling his soft bush on my face, even though he was so hairy, he had a more than adequate size. I was going up and down his cock, and every other turn, I licked his shaft as he moaned and groaned and I was feeling his cock twitching inside my mouth.

I was so angry, at the entire situation, and that, after all, this fucker was getting a fucking blowjob so I started to go angrily on his head, teething him angrily as he tried to get his cock out of my mouth. Both Rachel and Mara started laughing, realising what I'm doing and after two minutes of agony, Mara grabbed me and lifted me up. I fell down on all fours almost, and started to retch, disgusted by what I had done. Rachel came and kind of comforted me getting me in the bed as we both sat on the edge of the bed, me almost crying and she was caressing my hair.

"Okay, hairy boy, legs spread and push your hips forward." Mara ordered Cain and he followed almost instantly. She grabbed the belt and started lashing his cock as Cain yelled with each lash, his cock twitching more and more uncontrollably and his hips dancing forwards and backwards with each lash. I was looking terrified almost at the entire spectacle as Mara was yelling "I'll whip your cock until your fucking bush falls off, bitch", and Rachel was both amused and intrigued by the entire thing.

Mara continued lashing him until at one point, he let out a huge groan and his cock started spurting cum all over the place as he started shaking, rattling the handcuffs to the bars. I was absolutely shocked, he came! From a crazy psycho whipping his cock with a belt?!

"Oh! My! God!" Rachel started laughing as Mara finished giving him a few more lashes with the belt. He untied him and threw me my jumpsuit. I jumped out quickly from the bed so happy to be dressed again as Rachel escorted me back to my cell.

"You better make sure that your cell is clean when I come tomorrow!" order Mara to Cain.

Rachel then locked my cell and looked straight at me with an excited look.

"Maybe tomorrow you will get some pleasurable punishment, inmate Mary!" she giggled and I went straight to my bed, facing towards the wall and hugging my blanked tightly.