All Comments on 'The Power of Fantasy'

by Not2Pervy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If he was even remotely close to that good in bed, there would have been no wife leaving him, or pining for her after she was gone. Ludicrous plot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautiful.

Crusader235Crusader23510 months ago

Couldn't get past page one. Ridiculous lead in.

alicynchainsalicynchains10 months ago

Fun setup and cute story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice description... but the end weirded me out

lolax2lolax29 months ago

I loved it! from what story was this one inspired on?

wmjm54wmjm548 months ago

Wonderful. Have read multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The author well presented a credible story. Sex is only a small, though very important, part of life. The MC was a careful thoughtful man who understood that a woman needs to feel loved every minute of every day. Yes he got satisfaction, but she gave it freely because he unselfishly worked to give her the best possible experience, even though realising her age, he had no hope of gaining the emotional partner he needed. Experiencing his true love won her.

As for the wife, there are people no matter how great the sex are still always looking for something ever better, for a greater and greater sexual high. It was not the purpose of the author to explain the problems of the wife.

10k words is a very good length.

One of the reasons I will not post stories on Literotica is they would be wasted on the multiplicity of basically immature people have no concept of what keeps people together. Even worse they think they know it all and refuse to learn and grow.

"If he was even remotely close to that good in bed, there would have been no wife leaving him, or pining for her after she was gone. Ludicrous plot."

I am thankful there are some very good authors, like this one, that provide us with quality entertainment for free.

We should recognise what they teach ad encourage them. Probably nothing makes them happier that their readers "get it!"

Not2PervyNot2Pervy6 months agoAuthor

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

funny just yesterday I told my girlfriend after she told me I was stuck with her ,like it sure seemed like glue a super glue in fact ( had not read your story yet),loved it and had to give 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice premise.

Sex really rushed. To mechanical. Too automatic.

Needed much more DETAILED foreplay/preliminaries.

Needed dialog during all that.

Three stars.

wwaldripwwaldrip6 months ago

Excellent story enjoyed reading it

dbsidedbside4 months ago

Super glue was corny but nice read. What did his daughter think? Sequel!

wwaldripwwaldrip4 months ago

Excellent story, really enjoyed reading it,, the story line had an interesting twist and was amazing the way it unfolded, really loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNot2Pervy@Not2Pervy
Playing at being a writer; blending my experiences, fantasies, people I've known, and people I wish I'd known, and creating something new. If it didn't happen, I try to at least make it possible to believe it could have, somewhere, to someone, past, present, or future. I'll ke...