All Comments on 'The Power of Nylons'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes9 months ago

Five stars. 1. Although I prefer bare legs, I'm aroused by your nylon-clad legs in your site picture. But from your description of yourself in this essay, I get the impression that it is an old picture. How about posting a more up-to-date photo? I would prefer to see a picture of the woman described in this piece. 2. Although I differ from you on the stockings/no stockings issue, if we were to meet, I would want you to wear something on your legs because, if you had bare legs, I would feel I was not seeing the real Jasmine. I would much prefer to meet the real woman. 3. Thanks for writing about your nylon fetish. I enjoyed your revelation.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

Jasmine, where do I start to express my admiration, my appreciation and my delight at this beautifully constructed tutorial/autobiography? You are a genius! You've managed to turn an early Saturday morning's read into a treat for both me and my cuckold! If you don't mind, I'll send you a longer message via the usual method! 5 stars for this wonderful piece.

rozrulez3rozrulez39 months ago

I want you know that I always love nylons a lot every day! Nylons always turn me on!

alexa_ralexa_r9 months ago

Absolutely loved your story and it’s so true! I love the way wearing stockings makes me feel and I’ve yet to find a guy who doesn’t appreciate them. I’ve worn stockings with a garter belt to work on occasion and more frequently, thigh highs. It’s such a deliciously naughty feeling! I’m currently working on a story recounting when I wore a lacy red garter belt with nude stockings to work and the adventure that followed! ;-)

TamaboneTamabone9 months ago

Loved your true story origin story. 5 stars. The power of hosiery is something that only women can possess. I've used stockings many times to get something out of a man. They are such a great enhancement to every woman's legs.

Being that you are a nylon aficionado, do you have any recommendations for specific brands or denier thickness?

woodhard65woodhard659 months ago

sexy, sexy. women who don't know it are missing out.

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

While I'm not one of your female readers (and no, I don't wear nylons myself either), I can say that younger generation seems to have little to no appreciation for the ladies who take the time, expense and care to give us older generational people (be it a personal someone, or the population in general) the wonderful gift that is 'A Lady in Nylons'. Smooths out the movement of a dress so it sliiiiiiides across the body, gives a shimmer and tone to those lovely legs and (if allowed) is soft, smooth and silky to touch while caressing the ladies leg. My personal favorite... nylons under daisy duke denim shorts. Call me what you will for that... I just find it's Sexxy as Hell, and does nothing but compliment the ladies looks and presentation.

MaximillianMeenMaximillianMeen9 months ago

Apologies in advance for nit-picking, but "Wall Street" (1987) was known for "Greed...is good". " I'm mad as hell, etc" was from the movie "Network" (1976). Otherwise, nice essay.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am a male reader of your stories and I just want to say this brought back memories of my high school days. I graduated in 1968 at the height of the mini skirt craze which started in 1964. The girls in my high school wore mini skirts to school and it was comical to watch them trying to keep their skirts pulled down so the tops of the stockings and garter belt wouldn't be expose while sitting in class and their legs crossed. It was heaven to watch these girls trying to keep their modesty. 1969 introduced the pantyhose to the world. Give me a woman who shows off her legs in hose and I'm in heaven. The bare look that's going on these days socks, especially the ones that have white legs. Very unappealing. And there are many out there that shun any type of hose to make themselves look better. I'm a leg and ass man all because of what happened in the 1960s.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur9 months ago

I love this story as it brought back memories of the 80's as well

the short skirts and different colored stockings it's just sad that ladies today don't wear them enough as there is nothing more exquisite than a set of legs in nylon but I'm glad fembois and sissy's love wearing them I just wish girls would join in and wear them more offten

Please look after yourself Jasmine as we all enjoy your work

BbcAddict123BbcAddict1239 months ago

Will you be writing more BBC stories soon including the BBC college stories like BBC domination and school of hard BBC etc...

dd9274dd92749 months ago

Under "religious experience", you noted some good scenes. The one under PP

PS that you was unsure of is with Luna Vera, Layla and MILF Nikki. It has some diferent names, but you are correct. It is hot lesbian and pantyhose porn. Thanks for the recommendations. LOVE YOUR WORK.

stockingnutstockingnut9 months ago

I have been a lover of nylons for as long as I can remember. Born in 1963, I witnessed garter belts and stockings being replaced by pantyhose. I prefer stockings but a pair of dark pantyhose with the crotch cut out for easy access is mind blowing.

BigGun44BigGun449 months ago

I do love the feel of nylons.

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

643. The personal information about your life with nylons was interesting although much of it had already been revealed in other writings, perhaps not as concisely. You seem to like to show off your viewership of many variations of porn which must give you ideas for stories and keep you wet. They don’t do anything for me, so mostly I just skip over them.

SheliaDavisSheliaDavis5 months ago

I’m heterosexual male Crossdresser and wear most days. Nylons feel so wonderful and accent the legs so well. All the women I had been intimate with loved nylons too. Gonna miss nylons as they are getting too expensive and scarce. I wear pantyhose for everyday things and rht nylon stockings for dates with the wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...