The Power of Porn Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back at her with wide eyes. "Um..."

"Sounds like you have a story to tell me?"

I recounted the free use scenario I'd had with my older stepsister. By the end of it, Piper was riding my rejuvenated cock once more, and I barely got her off of me before I came again. I think I managed to delay my first spurt long enough...I hope.

I had lost my Dad, but during this crazy adventure I had gained the love of my stepfamily and a new girlfriend. All in all, life was good.

The end. Roll credits.

---

Super-secret Epilogue:

'Porn Satan' closed the laptop up after Wade's angry face disappeared from it. He harrumphed. The boy had been right...he should have investigated how the Internet worked before trying this, so that he wouldn't have been taken unawares.

"Eros? What are you doing?"

"Just finished playing a game online, Patty." His face morphed to look like a young version of Fabio.

His cute, curvy, brown-haired mistress walked into the living room and habitually pushed her glasses up her nose. "Did you win?"

He considered. The timestop had taken quite a lot of his old Eroji energy -- especially when Wade took a fucking nap in the middle of it! -- but he could sense that it had borne bitter fruit...likewise with the gloryhole scenario. "Hmm...I'd say it's a tie. Perhaps not worth the time invested, but it was an amusing diversion...plus, I learned a few things."

"Cool. Come to bed."

He regarded the young woman, who was wearing only a long t-shirt that showed off her legs. "You know demons don't sleep."

"I didn't say to sleep." Then she winked, turned, and strode into her bedroom.

"Hmm..." He rose from the couch and headed after her, his cock rising to the occasion.

*** Eros will return in I Dream of Demie. ***

12