The power of Steve, Pt. 01

Story Info
New neighbors offer a huge awakening.
3.2k words
4.11
6.4k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story: The power of Steve

So, I've been married now for more than 20 years. My wife, Susan, and I, Tom, have a great, though not always perfect relationship. She is a beautiful, fun loving, outgoing, 5'2" with an amazing body and very large breasts for her size. I, on the other hand am an introvert, somewhat sulking at times, mostly interested in being a lone. I'm 6 feet tall, 160lbs, and in ok shape. Happily she enjoys having sex with me, and seems to think my dick is amazing and that I have superior stamina. I've always doubted this, as I know she had some amazing, super athletic alpha boyfriends in the past. Her sisters still talk about her past boyfriends with a sense of awe. They are polite with me.

Here's the fantasy.

1. New Neighbors.

We live in a great neighborhood, with generally friendly neighbors. I new couple moved in right next store. They were a young christian couple, no kids yet. He, Steve, was a ex-Rugby player, blonde and strong looking. She, Alison, was a petite blonde, quite similar to the size of my wife, though both of them were in the late twenties unlike us who had 20+ years on them.

My wife, Susan, stays home while I work. I turns out that Steve also works at home. He runs a global sales team for a construction materials firm. He is also an outdoorsy, sporting type, who runs nearly every day. Plays basketball by himself in his driveway. He physique is exactly what you'd expect from a rugby player - tall, built, and looks like he could crush anyone who messed with him. He seemed quite confident working or playing outside without a shirt, no reason why not, he was in amazing shape. His sculpted Abs alone were enough to cause pause.

My wife likes to garden and also isn't afraid to wear somewhat skimpy clothes. She works in the yard with short shorts, and sometimes a halter top, that only barely covers her big breasts. We also have a pool and sometimes when I come home from work, she's out by the pool with her top completely removed as she enjoys the sun in our backyard. Our neighborhood does not have fences between the yards as the lots are pretty large. So who knows who can see my wife as she sun bathes topless.

We invited Alison and Steve over for dinner at our house to get to know them and build a good neighborly relationship -- who knew how far this was going to really go, but it was entirely innocent at the start. They told us all about their church, and how their parents were part of the leadership at the local church. And that they loved their church community. They invited us to join them at a church service, just to get to know the church community. We were polite but declined for now.

Over the months we invited them multiple times to have casual dinners at our house, and sometimes poolside events when the weather was hot. They did not have their own pool, so they were also quite excited to have a chance to use our pool when it was hot. These pool 'parties' helped to make our relationships more casual. Steve and I would talk about sports, and my wife and Alison would talk about the yard and the projects they were working on in the houses.

Summer was in full heat swing, as I left for work one morning. I asked my wife what her plan for this hot day would be, and she noted the only thing she would do today is get into the pool. This meant probably some topless sunbathing too.

Steve was of course working from home that day, and apparently their air conditioning went out. He called my wife later in the morning asking if our air conditioning was working. She of course said yes, and offered that Steve should come to our house to work. "You poor thing, come over to our place, we have plenty of room. And bring your bathing suit, as I'm gonna be using the pool all day to stay cool, and you should do the same when you can." Steve loved the idea and was over at the house in 5 mins. He arrived wearing a tight fitting t-shirt and mesh shorts. His physical strength was extremely visible in this outfit -- he was bulging muscles from head to toe, not the least of which the bulge in his crotch. My wife is no flirt, but even she could not miss this specimen of a man who was now standing in her entry. "Steve, well hi there, uh, you look great.... Ummm, why don't you come on in".

Steve then proceeded to enter the house, "well thank you so, so much for letting me come over and work here. I can't believe what a life safer you are. Our air conditioner will be out for the next 4 days, until they can come fix it. I hope to be a super nice guest, so that maybe you'll let me come back tomorrow as well."

My wife was thrilled to host Steve, and graciously invited him in, and got him set up at the dining table. This would now become his office, and apparently for the next few days.

"Steve, make yourself at home, I'm going to head out to the pool, I just need to change into my swimsuit. I'll also set out some food and water in the kitchen before I head out to the pool." ... "That's awesome, I'll go ahead and get myself set up, and I'll just be doing a bunch of customer and team calls, so please go about your normal day and pretend I'm night here.", Steve remarked.

So then my wife changes into one of her sexiest bikini, that frankly always makes me a litter uncomfortable as her boobs are barely covered and the bottom piece is barely a thong from coverage standpoint. I'm not sure why she chose to wear this bikini instead of one more modest while Steve was here, but maybe she was trying to impress him.

My wife came downstairs with just her bikini, and no cover up robe or such. She headed straight to the kitchen, and pulled out some lunch meat, bread, sodas and other snacks to then bring to Steve. She put them on a plexiglass tray to carry to the dining room where Steve was on a call, but he nearly dropped his phone when she walked in the room. My wife could see that she caught Steve by surprise, his face went flush, and sweat started to appear on his brow. My wife just quietly set the tray on the table, but lingered a bit to watch Steve's reaction. Her eyes were drawn to his lap, where a major bulge was clearly visible. So thought to take advantage of the situation, but leaning over the table, nearly fully exposing her breasts to Steve, as she set a couple of the snacks as close as possible to Steve. His eyes were locked on her breasts, as sweat started to drip down his brow. Turns out my wife is quite a flirt after all.

My wife then walked out, and left for the pool, but then hesitated and stopped in the kitchen, and wrote a note for Steve, "Steve, please join me at the pool when you can! " She then walked back into the dining room, and gently touched Steve's shoulder, and set the note down. She left her hand on Steve's shoulder, noting how warm, or nearly hot his skin was under his thin shirt.

About an hour went by, and my wife had dozed off while in a lounge chair at the pool. She was then woken up as Steve closed the back sliding door as he came out to the pool. He had changed into swim trunks, and much to my wife's surprise, Steve was wearing a red speedo. The speedo fit him perfectly, and accentuated the perfect specimen he was. Super strong thighs, tight abs, bulging arms and pecs... plus the unmissable bulge, barely hidden in his speedo.

He smiled and asked if it was still ok for him to swim. "Of course, my wife said, and with that he came right up to the pool and dove in. He continued to swim for a bit, doing laps back and forth. My wife was struck with his swimming skill. Unlike my awkward attempts at swimming, Steve seemed to be a master swimmer. My wife was enchanted with his every stroke, her sexual tensions started to stir. She had never been impressed with my athletic ability - "it's just something you're not as good at", she would say when ever I attempted something and failed. One the other hand, Steve was the perfect image of an alpha male, and that was super attractive to my wife, But most importantly stirred her sexual desires like nothing I had ever been able to do.

Steve pulled himself from the pool, up at the edge closest to my wife. As he launched himself up and out of the pool, he seemed to effortlessly jump up to the deck. Again impressing the heck out of my wife. She couldn't help herself, "Wow, Steve you are so goddamned strong -- I love your muscles" She then thought to herself, maybe she shouldn't have said the second part of her comment. Steve then plopped himself in the lounge chair right next to my wife. Her eyes were fixated on his every move, she watched and admired every steely muscle as he situated himself on the lounge chair. Most notable was the size of his bulge in his speedo, not just impressive, but how clearly she could see the circumcised head of his penis and the two large testicles. His chest was lightly covered with blond hair, as were his legs. A small trail of blonde hair also appeared at the top of his speedo. And right there at the top of his speedo, as she looked closely, she could see a big enough gap, where the bulge of his penis pushed the fabric exposing the top of his actual dick. OMG she said to herself. "Uh is everyone ok, is there something wrong with me sitting here?" Steve said, questioning why my wife was literally staring at Steve's body. While she may have thought the staring only lasted seconds, Steve had been calmly watching my wife admire, almost drooling over, Steve's nearly naked body for a few minutes.

"Oh my God, I'm super sorry for staring, but the sight of your red speedo, brought back memories of an earlier boyfriend I had in high school. He was the captain of the swim team, and also the lead lifeguard for our country club pool. I guess I was just daydreaming. "He must have been a great boyfriend, but he's not who you married, right?" Steve asked. "No, I had to break up with my boyfriend, as we went off to very different college locations, he want to London to swim at the Oxford swim team, while I went out here to UCLA. It just seemed impossible to remain in a relationship. It literally broke both of our hearts ... we both cried and wept for weeks. Our friends always thought we were the perfect couple, and we were in fact the homecoming king and queen. "Wow, that's amazing, and I guess you're now well over him, as you have this wonderful home and husband." My wife hesitated for a bit, and then finally said, "you know, it's hard to forget your first love, and thank you for bringing his memories back for me. Your swimming and your muscles all reminded me of him. My husband is nothing like either of you."

Steve felt awkward with this conversation and thought he needed to move to simpler small talk. They talked about the yard, and the local town issues for a bit, then my wife said she was going in to get some drinks. When she returned, it looked as though Steve had fallen asleep. In fact he had, as she got closer she could hear a gentle snoring sound from Steve. She could see he was maybe having a dream as he would murmur with his lips, and twitch a bit in the lounge chair. She was super careful to not make a sound, and wake him up. As she sat down she could now see that the bulge in his speedo was bigger, and growing! Yikes she thought to herself, what if he gets a full hard on while sleeping, and more what if he actually came while sleeping. It would be amazing to watch. But ugh, if he woke up he'd be super embarrassed. She couldn't resist, and stay quietly watching as the bulge kept growing, and as he kept murmuring in his sleep. His penis started to push the top of the fabric of his swim suit to a point nearly half of his dick was visible from the top of his speedo. My wife was nearly about to orgasm just watching, and she brought her hand down to her pussy and started to gently massage herself as she watched, attentively. She was already super wet, and it felt amazing to masturbate next to this gorgeous, alpha man, whose penis seemed about ready to explode.

Just then the back door to the patio opened as I was not home. "Hi Susan, how's it going?" I then walked out to where my wife was lounging and wondering at first who was sitting next to her. I then realized it was our neighbor Steve. My wife held up her fingers to her lips to say "shhhh, he's sleeping". As I got closer I could see the skimpy bathing suit my wife had on, and it was the one I've been embarrassed by in the past. I also noticed the impressive size of Steve's overall and nearly naked body. He was truly built like an amazing athlete, but much more noticeable was the huge bulge in his red swim suit. Gads, he's got a huge boner, right here, and next to my wife. "What the hell is going on", I blurted out. Just then Steve also woke up. "Oh my god, I fell asleep, very sorry. Oh and hi Tom, sorry I'm here because my air conditioning is broken and your hospitable wife nicely let me use your dining table for some calls I needed to do today. I hope it's ok?." I could not avoid making a comment about the bulge in his crotch. "Steve, well it certainly looks like you're enjoying yourself, as my eyes gazed on his erect penis protruding out of his speedo. "Oh my God, I can't believe it, I had no idea, oh my god, I'm so embarrassed". Steve was almost in tears of embarrassment, that made his apology genuinely believable. I just watched and along my wife, as Steve attempted to cover himself up with his skimpy swimsuit. It was no match for the huge penis that was now seemingly out of control. Steve just cupped his big hands over his crotch as best he could.

Then our side gate opened, it was Alison, Steve's wife, who said, "Hi neighbors, Steve told me he'd be here as our air conditioning was not working. Thank you so much for letting him work here today." As she got closer she could see that Steve was nearly naked, in a skimpy swimsuit, next to my wife whose boobs were nearly falling out of her skimpy bikini top too. And finally she then saw how Steve was nearly groping his own crotch. "What the heck is going on here Steve?" She asked with indignation. "Oh my god honey, you have to help me, I fell asleep after a short swim, and somehow I was dreaming and I had, uh you know, uh, I got an innocent erection... I'm just waiting for it to go down...oh my god this is the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me."

"Steve" my wife jumped in to say, "No worries, it's perfectly natural, and I am not at all embarrassed or bothered and you shouldn't be either. Alison, let me get you a cold drink. And I'll get Tom setup to barbecue us all some burgers." With that Steve jumped back into the pool, at least no one could see his bulge now. I then said I was going to change and start the BBQ. As I went upstairs to change, my mind started to wander. What was really going on? Were Steve and my wife having sex, out on the pool deck. That's just not like her. And Steve is this Christian church guy with a beautiful wife. They must be telling the truth.

When I came back, Steve was still in the water, and I was in my old knee length swim trunks and an old polo shirt. I had skinny legs and arms, plus a small belly, that were no match for Steve's amazing body. I heard my wife inside offering a swim suit for Alison. Soon after Alison came out wearing one of my wife's super sexy bikinis, and wow she looked amazing in the swim suit. Steve then jumped out of the pool and went right up to Alison to give her big hug. "Honey, please don't be mad at me. I really didn't do anything wrong, I promise. Please some get in the pool with me, you'll feel better after you cool off." Alison gave him a little peck on the check and slapped him on the butt, as if to say it's all ok.

Alison and Tom swam tougher and they both seemed quite adept at swimming, doing laps back and forth. I just watch and keep thinking how poorly I swim and how elegant, actually beautiful they both looked. I finished the burgers, we all ate outside, and just had small talk with no one bringing up the boner incident. Steve was relieved by that. Then as dinner was done, Alison said, "Well it's time for us to take off, thank you for you hospitality. I'm sorry for Steve's behavior today, but I hope you won't hold it against him.:" Steve was cringing as his wife brought this up again, but knowing the air needed to be cleared. Steve then said, "Susan, thank you again for letting me work here today, and very sorry for the incident at the pool, I know it was inappropriate even if it was not intentional". Then my wife, Susan, said, " Like I said before it's no problem, it's perfectly natural, and you are of course welcome here anytime, and certainly you should plan on working here tomorrow or for as long as you need do. I personally enjoy having a young, strong man, around here."

My mind started to wander again, after hearing my wife's comment. What did she mean a 'young, strong man' I know Steve is young and strong but why did she actually need to say that. It seemed a bit flirtatious.

Part 2 - Just this once