The power of Steve, Pt. 02

Story Info
An innocent massage changes her world.
3.6k words
4.33
4.5k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of The Power of Steve,

2. Just this once

The next day, Steve was at the house bright and early, just as I was leaving for the office. This time Steve was more properly dressed, looking sharp in slacks and a pressed shirt. By the way his body filled out the shirt, it seemed he was hulk of sorts nearly busting at the seems. His thighs were straining the top of the pants, and limited the amount of fabric that could cover his crotch. You could see the outline of his dick and balls thru the fabric of his pants. His shirt strained to cover his chest, he left the top 2 buttons undone exposing his blonde chest hairs. Even I was impressed with how he looked - and I've never really had a gay thought before. Just then my wife, Susan came downstairs, she was wearing a short tennis outfit, as she had her weekly tennis games today. She blurted out, "oh, hi Steve, make yourself at home, I'm heading out for tennis." Then I said, "well Steve, I'm heading out today too."

Steve then said, "Thank you both again, this is so kind and helpful for me to be able to get work done here, your generosity is amazing."

3 hours later my wife came home from tennis, she was super sweaty and wanted to take a shower. Steve was on calls, so she just waved at him as she walked in and headed upstairs. As she took a shower, she was fantasizing about Steve, and his beautiful body. She started to masturbate as she thought about the size of his dick that she was mesmerized by at the pool yesterday, and how it was pushing it's way out of that red speedo. She kept massaging herself until she came.

Meanwhile, downstairs, a FedEx deliveryman had come to the front door. Steve answered the door and attempted to sign for the package, but the driver insisted that either Susan or Tom must sign. Steve called upstairs to Susan, but didn't hear anything. He waited for a bit, concerned that he didn't want to scare her if she was changing. After waiting a few minutes he decided he could at least go up part way, and maybe get her attention. As he started up the stairs he just kept calling out, "Hey Susan there's a FedEx delivery you need to sign for", he just kept repeating this as he went further up the stairs. Meanwhile Susan had finished her shower and was toweling off, she then headed out of the bathroom to her closet, the door to her bedroom was open just enough for Steve to see her naked body slowly walk past the open door. He could see her full breasts on perfect display. He loved big breasts and for a moment it felt like everything was in slow motion. Even as he continued to call out, "Hey Susan" that also seemed in slow motion. Steve wanted those tits -- they were so much bigger than Alison's. Susan then stopped in her tracks as she heard Steve's voice calling her, and then quickly wrapped the towel around her body covering her boobs and came straight to the door. "What's up Steve, is something wrong?" "Oh no, just that there's a FedEx package that needs to be signed for, and the driver is here at the front door waiting". "Ah, OK, I'll be right down". She whipped on a thin t-shirt and sweats and headed downstairs.

One thing that's clear about my wife, she has amazing tits. But there's no way she can walk around the house without a bra, they are way too big, and the nipples protrude, as if calling to be sucked by anyone. But there she was with these huge tits bouncing up and down as she came down the stairs, with obvious huge nipples across the t-shirt and of course with no bra. The FedEx driver was in awe, and just watched in amazement as she came down the stairs that directly face the front door. My wife loves this kind of attention. Steve meanwhile was trying to return to his work, but couldn't miss this beautiful display either. The FedEx driver was the regular driver who had often made deliveries at this house. He was a tall, and very young, black man with the athletic build of a running back. He had a beautiful smile, and as he watched Susan descend the stairs in awe, he caught himself staring and then called out, " Oh hi, I'm so glad you're her to sign for this, otherwise I would have had to return it to the sender. And the summer weather seems to be agreeing with, because you look stunning."

"Oh my god, that's the best compliment I've had in a long time" Susan said. She signed the package, and patted the driver on his shoulder, "I have to say the same to you, as you are one fine specimen of a man, both in summer and winter you are always a welcome sight, and thank you for waiting for me after my shower".

Steve meanwhile watched this exchange, and had a sense of the shear sexuality of Susan. How attractive she was, but also how she knew to elegantly flaunt her body to capture oogling attention from men. She clearly had Steve's attention again, and his pants were now nearly bursting at the seams. He hoped that Susan wouldn't notice this time. He scooted his chair as close as possible as he sat, doing work at the dining table, but alas it was a glass table, completely see through.

Susan was standing at the front door opening the package that had some drugs for me, her husband. She looked at the label it was Cialis. Oh well, she thought, at least Tom's trying to keep our sex life going. As soon as she said that to herself, the image of Steve's amazing cock filled her mind again. She had already just had a great orgasm while in the shower, that put her on the edge of another 'easy come' just standing there, but she composed herself and put the package down.

She then started walking to the kitchen, past Steve in the dinning room. As she did she could see that his eyes kept darting up to look at her tits, she could also see he had one hand in his lap. What was he doing, she thought to herself. But as she got closer she could see he has a super bulge was pushing his tight slacks to a brink of popping. She decided to not make a scene.

"Steve, how about some lunch. I can put a couple sandwiches together, and you can eat here so that you can get right back to work.". "That sounds great, Susan, and thank you" Steve said shyly.

A few minutes later, Susan brought the sandwiches into the dining room and sat down across from Steve. Her boobs pushing her t-shirt fabric to its limit, and the nipples sat nicely at eye view for Steve. It was all he could do to not stare at them. Susan asked if she could sit with him for a minute and eat lunch with him, and of course he agreed. Susan started talking about her tennis game, and how she kept getting back pain from the serves. Steve jumped at this conversation and started offering all kinds of advice about how to treat a sore back. "Ultimately, the only way I've ever been able to solve back pain is with a massage". Steve said, "Alison and I give each other massages after we shower a lot, and this really helps. Alison really enjoys how my hands can massage her whole body. Massages are also great for our relationship."

"Steve", Susan interrupted, "would you mind showing me and Tom how to do this massage? It sounds amazing and I'd love to get some relief. I'm just not sure I can wait for him to get home."

"Sure, it's actually quite easy", Steve said, "you could just lay down on a couch or a bed and I can quickly show you the pressure points that have the most impact."

"Uh, OK, is the couch there OK, or we could do the spare bedroom here on the first floor".

"I think the bed would be a lot better, it's taller and will allow me to both stand and kneel over you".

"OK, let's try it. Is this outfit OK?"

"Yes, its perfect", Steve said.

With that Susan and Steve both headed to the spare bedroom that's on our first floor. My wife laid face down on the bed right in the middle of the queen sized bed. Steve asked her to take off her shoes, and then asked if she was OK if he got up on the bed next to her. She was fine with that. He started to caress her lower back and up the middle of her back. Her t-shirt was so thin, the the fabric would bunch up as he tried to massage her. She could tell he was struggling and so she just pulled the t-shirt way up, and since she had no bra this now exposed the sides her breasts, but there weren't yet exposed as they were facing the bed. He said thank you, "that will help a lot" he kept massaging, ever so gently for nearly 10 mins. He then wanted to get a bit lower onto her upper glutes and he kept trying to go a little bit lower each time. Susan could tell this was an issue and she picked up her butt so that she could untie her sweat pants and release the draw string. After doing this her sweat pants had no boundary for how far Steve could push them. He kept at her glutes an kept going a little further and further lower ... now it was beginning to feel somewhat sexual for both of them. He was getting excited, and thought that his pants were way too tight for this work. He asked if he could remove his shirt, as he was getting sweaty. And also said this was just the start of the massage process. Susan was thinking, where was this going?, and that made her really excited and scared at the same time.

"Sure Steve, you're the expert. By the way what you've done this far feels really amazing. I love the size and strength of your hands."

So Steve hopped off the bed and pulled his shirt over his head. He looked down at Susan, her bare naked back and the top of her buttocks showing. He could also see her breasts protruding out on each side. Her body was amazing and her hidden tits made him salivate for more. He looked down at the bulge in his pants and decided it might be fine if he just unbuttoned his pants and lowered the zipper some. He only had boxers on so that may allow some exposure, but he really had no other choice as his dick was getting huge and just didn't fit in his pants anymore.

Susan then called out, "hey what's up, are we doing this or what. Tom will be home in an hour."

"Um, OK, sorry I am ready." Steve then climbed back on the bed this time straddling Susan's legs with his now nearly exposed crotch just at the edge of her exposed butt. He then really leaned in hard to massage the heck out of her back, all the way from her shoulders and neck down to her exposed butt. He did this slowly, methodically, and with somewhat intense pressure. Susan was just moaning with he every move. This turned him on even more and his dick had now pushed its way out of his boxers and was literally laying across Susan's ass crack. Fuck, he said to himself, he could almost cum just looking at his fatty of a dick that was nearly 8 inches long sitting across her butt, and that dick was 100% ready to fuck.

He continued to massage, then Susan asked. "Hey can I turn over, my legs are falling asleep."

"Uh, sure just hang on as I adjust things". He then quickly tried to push his enormous dick back into his boxers and pants. It wasn't working. So he just pointed his dick straight up protruding out of the top of his boxers and then tried to zip up his pants. As he did this he knew it wasn't going to work. He pulled as hard as he could and the zipper grabbed a pinch of skin on his dick and he let out a huge scream. "Oh fuck!" he screamed.

Susan leapt up from the bed flipping over and forgetting she was nearly topless and exposing he tits. She asked, "oh my god, what happened? I haven't ever heard a scream like that from a man. Oh my god your dick is really bleeding. There's a lot of blood. What the hell happened? "

Steve said, "my pants zipper got caught, and I yanked it and now it's cut my dick. "

Susan hopped up, remembering that her tits were exposed and quickly pulled her shirt down. She then ran to the kitchen to get the first aid kit. She ran back and started to apply pressure to Steve's dick. He grimaced as she then tried to wipe up the blood. "God she said how did this happen? And I'm sorry this happened it must really hurt." In spite of the cut, which was actually tiny, Steve's dick was still as hard as a rock.

Susan then said something that fundamentally changed the whole situation, "Steve there's only a very small nip of a cut here, but I have to say this is the most amazing dick I've ever seen! Shit I want it!, let's take your pants all the way off so I can really clean you up."

Steve was confused by her comment, but know he needed help cleaning up his dick and the mess. So he got up and pulled his pants and boxers all the way off and then stood up tall. He was now 100% naked since he'd already removed his shirt earlier. "Wow, Susan said you are fucking amazing. I will certainly clean you up, first starting with this specimen of a dick." She then hesitated for a second, loving the site of this gorgeous Adonis of a man, and just pulled her shirt up over her head. She expected this move would help. She then leaned in to try to take his huge dickhead into her tiny mouth. This dick was fatter than mine for sure, and so fat that he was gagging from the start.

Steve then said, "I've always told the girls you have to take it slowly and really relax your mouth and when they do it right most girls can get it in, and at least halfway down their throats."

Susan thought, OK, but WTF did he just say. "I thought Alison was your first and only, at least that's what she told me".

He said "yeah, I kinda stretched the truth a bit, I actually had a bunch of girls during high school and college. Our rugby team were amazing partiers, and after every travel game and some home games we'd have an after party. The 'girl fans' as we would call them, were always all over us, I guess they liked the brawny look of 30 sweaty rugby players. Anyway I'd have at least one new girl, sometimes more, after every game. I just couldn't tell Alison that I've fucked a hundred or so girls. She'd be mortified."

While Steve was sharing his lurid past Susan was following his directions and had seemed to have mastered the 'Steve fat dick blowjob technique'. She looked to be in heaven, fondling his huge nut sack, and at times using both hands to handle his huge dick while doing her best to get more and more of his cock into her small mouth.

"I think I've cleared away all the blood. And your dick still looks amazing. I can see why your girl fans let them fuck you. Can I be one of your 'girl fans'? And will you PLEASE fuck me right now, right here and cum deep inside of me, I want all your juice to fill me up". Susan couldn't believe what she just said, she knew this was wrong, and that I, her husband would be hurt if he knew. But she was so overcome with intense sexual lust, that she had not felt for many years. Her body, and not her mind was in control. She was ready for real pleasure from a man.

Steve could not believe what he just heard from Susan, but it was exactly the kind of reaction his 'girl fans' would tell him in the locker rooms after the games. They'd ogle all over him and the other players. They'd push their way into the locker room, and whip off their shirts to expose their tits. They'd also get down on their knees in front of Steve or the other players, and help the players pull off their jock straps and uniforms. And he'd fuck them hard, right there in front of the rest of his team mates. No one seemed to care, they would give high-fives to each other when a girl screamed out in a lustful climax. Steve kept telling more about these good old times fucking the shit out of all this girls, and exposing his fat dick to the rest of his team. He said, "we generally pulled out and shot our loads all over the place and we'd leave a stinking mess of cum all over in these locker room for the opposing team to have to clean up. We were especially messy when we won the match, like leaving our alpha fuck mess for the losing team."

"Steve enough with the stories, and shut the fuck up, and get this fucking dick inside me NOW", Susan screamed.

He wasted no time, and licked his hand to make sure she was wet enough and knowing he'd need to prep her cunt for his fat dick, but she was dripping wet. Shit this bitch is ready he thought to himself. Then out loud he said, "OK you slut, I'm gonna fuck you like no man ever has, and way better than your skinny husband" with that comment he just plunged straight into her eagerly waiting pussy.

She screamed as he plowed aggressively one after another time, he plunged as balls-deep as he could, pushing nearly all of his 8 inch cock deep into Susan's cunt. Susan was in ecstasy, and the best part for Susan was the girth of this thing. Now that Steve was fully aroused it literally was the size of a Coke can. It was more than double the girthy thickness of her husband's skinny 6 incher. She had no idea a dick could feel this good. She kept screaming for a few minutes and then burst into the most intense climax she had ever experienced. She had never climaxed solely from dick penetration before, it always needed tongue action to finish her off. Her eyes rolled in her head as she felt she was spinning out of control.

Steve then stopped the fucking and picked her up by her waist, and brought her cunt up directly to his waiting tongue. He then masterfully massaged the inner lips of her cunt, she could not believe it but she was about to blow another huge climax again. And she did, this time dripping pussy juices into Steve's mouth as he lapped it up like candy. This pattern of balls deep fucking followed by intense tongue action went on until Susan had come 5 times.

Susan was exhausted and worn out at this point. She laid there on her back completely limp from pure ecstasy and erotic pleasure. She had never been this high on sex, and climaxed so many times. Her mind was spinning out of control. And just then Steve called out, "so, are you ready, I'm ready to blow, but it's gonna be a lot so get ready".

Susan looked up, her hair and makeup a complete mess and just nodded to Steve with eagerly approving eyes. And with that he pulled out and grabbed his now nearly purple dick and with both hands on his big dick released one after another rope of cum. Susan tried to count as they kept coming, but shot after shot kept nailing her in the face, then her hair, and all across her body and the bed. She was covered with his alpha sperm, she felt as if someone had poured a quart of milk all over her. She was in a pool of the most amazing alpha sex cum — the thought of it made her climax one last time. She yelped and pulsated from the climax as she gazed lovingly up at Steve's gorgeous and sweaty body. She could not believe she had just been fucked by this amazing Adonis of a man.

He then leaned down to her and whispered, "that was awesome, we have to do this again, and a lot more. Your body is fucking amazing".

Susan then said "oh my fucking god, you've changed my life, I can't fuck anyone ever again. And we're definitely doing this again, and I'm not sure I care what the consequences are."

Continues to Part 3: Spouses come home to a mess.