The Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well let me think," Marie said. "I love some good fun as much as the next person. How about you two entertain me with some ' good fun'?"

Alan questioned, "What do you mean, good fun?"

Marie pondered for a bit and said, "I think it would be funny for you two to slow dance for me, yep I think I'd like to see that. Two naked boys slow dance together."

John spoke up and said, "No, that's crazy. We're not going to do anything of the sort. We've already been put way too close together today." He blurted out without thinking.

"What's that mean? Explain what you're talking about," Marie demanded.

Alan began telling how they ended up in the same stall and how John was squatted down. Before he knew it he'd told her everything that had happened, everything.

John stood transfixed in horror. Alan had just told this stranger about the most humiliating event in his life. John hung his head in shame and began to sob in embarrassment.

Marie actually reached out and put a hand on John's shoulder to comfort him. She saw how embarrassed John was and felt sorry for the lad.

She studied the situation for a moment and said, "Under the circumstances I don't think you two will need to dance for me."

Both boys seemed quite relieved to hear her say those words.

"But it only seems fair to me that what goes around comes around," she quoted.

"What the heck do you mean by that?" John asked.

"Seems to me you're buddy there owes you a blow job and since you're rock hard already........." she said.

"I.....I......couldn't do that to him. He's my friend. We're not gay or anything like that,"John answered.

"Ok," Marie said. "I was just trying to even things out. Your 'friend' here that received a blow job from you sure was enjoying telling me the story of how it happened. He had a big ol smile on his face when he said he creamed your mouth full of his cum. And if my eyes didn't deceive me, I saw his dick swell as well."

John looked at Alan's face only to see a sheepish facial expression. Had he enjoyed having his dick in John's mouth? Had he cum in his mouth on purpose? All these questions hit John simultaneously.

Alan quickly said, "You know good and well that what happened in that stall was an accident," sensing John was having doubts about it.

John thought for a minute and said, "I believe you buddy. It could have happened to you just as easily as it happened to me, right?"

Alan was quick to agree, nodding his head yes.

"Let's test that theory," John said. "We're going to get back in that stall and reverse places, ya know, just to prove it was an accident."

Alan, a bit stunned, asked, "I don't think that's really necessary buddy, now is it?"

"Just so we both know without a doubt, I think it's very necessary," John said very sternly.

Marie then threw her two bits in saying, "You better do it or it sure looks like your guilty of taking advantage of your friend here."

"Ok dammit, but let's make this fast. We need to get the fuck out.of here like yesterday." Alan agreed.

John stepped in the stall and stood where Alan had been. John then directed Alan to get in exactly as he had done previously. Right away John's erection was planted against Alan's face. Each time either of them moved even slightly it would rub all over Alan's face.

Alan complained, "Hey, I didn't have a hard on when we got into this position." But he realized at that same moment his lips were sliding all over John's hard dick.

"True," John said but we didn't stay in this position. Remember we shifted. You stood on your tiptoes and I squatted down further to try and relieve this problem."

Alan remembered quite well and wasn't going to replay that knowing what would most likely happen.

John said, "Now as I get up on my tiptoes you squat as low as you can, ok?"

John had his own plan knowing what Alan would probably try."

"Ok now," John called out.

Instead of raising up on this tiptoes John lowered himself. At the same time Alan raised himself as much as he could. Then Alan realized what was happening and started to call out foul John was able to slip his throbbing dick into Alan's open questioning mouth.

Alan tried to scream but like John found out, it's difficult to talk with a mouth full of dick.

Marie, now laughing out loud, said, "Well damn, I guess it was all a big accident after all."

John then said, "I think you tried moving around to see if we could get out of this." John started moving from side to side and front and back. Trying to make it seem he wanted to help out with the situation when actually he was face fucking one of his best friends and loving it.

John knew he wouldn't last long. He'd been hard for a long time now and Alan's wet warm mouth felt amazing. To boot every time Alan would try to say something it would send chills up John's body.

Alan tried to stick his foot out of the stall to escape but Marie stepped on it and blocked his exit. She smirked, "Paybacks hell, ain't it kid?"

John started moaning and shoving his dick as far down Alan's throat as he could. He knew he was about to pop. John grunted loudly and shot a massive load of cum into Alan's mouth. Again, like John, Alan wasn't able to take it all and it gushed out the corners of his mouth. Then to surprise all three of them some cum shot out of Alan's nose.

Alan dumbfounded, couldn't believe he had another boy's dick in his mouth. In addition he was tasting his friends cum. He'd never even had the nerve to taste his own baby batter. Now he was swallowing gobs of another boy's jizz.

Alan was beside himself. He had John's gooey cum all over himself. He was having to breathe through his nose so the cum that had shot out of it was sucked back down with each breath.

John finally stopped oozing cum and his dick started to soften at last.

Marie moved her foot away unblocking Alan's escape route and he tumbled out onto the shower floor. He took severe long gasps of breath trying to regain his normal breathing.

Before either boy could catch their breath Marie glanced at her watch and gulped saying, "Good god, there's another class due here at any minute. Quick come with me to the maintuarea. There's a box of lost and found items there that will do to get you guys back to your dorms."

Without hesitation the two naked boys followed Marie as she led them to the maintenance room being careful to look out for any traffic ahead of them.

They entered her space full of buckets, mops and brooms. She pointed to a door and told them to run in there. That's where the box of lost and found items were. She urged them again saying she heard one of the other maintenance people approaching. "Run quickly, you can't be found in here naked, especially with boy cum all over your bodies."

They ran through the door as fast as they could run, not stopping until they heard the door slam shut behind them. It was then they realized they were outside in daylight! They were outside on campus! They were outside on campus totally and completely naked! They were outside in daylight, on campus, naked, their bodies splattered with fresh cum!

12