The Preacher's Son Ch.04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...I guess you will."

"Don't worry, I'll be praying for you every day." That was about as affectionate as he could get, but Matthew knew all too well just how serious that was. "Well, I need to get going, and I think you do too." He said as he broke off the handshake. "Goodbye Matthew."

"Goodbye dad."

*

Himawari sighed harshly. Though there wasn't anything she could really do until Monday, the anxiety about the whole thing was eating her up inside. What did she expect to happen? Would everything be resolved if she just told him how she felt? His father was already furious with her, and just saying she loved him wouldn't take back the pain he'd experienced, her earlier rejection may have shattered his previous feelings. Would he even speak to her at all? Something inside her was saying that she should just leave it be, that it was better to end this, move on and save herself any more potential grief. No, she couldn't do that, not now. One way or another she had to try and fix her mistake, no matter how painful it would be she had to do it. Still... the anxiety from waiting was absolute torture.

For a good long while Himawari just laid there on her back, staring up at the ceiling. She really should be doing something to try and take her mind off things, but her options were kind of shot at the moment. Right now, she couldn't really muster up enough enthusiasm for any video games, they reminded her a little too much of Matthew. There wasn't anything worth streaming at the moment, it would be a few more months before the new seasons showed up. Due to the pregnancy, she certainly couldn't smoke any weed right now. And while her sister meant well earlier, it would just feel...wrong to go and have sex with another man before she managed to resolve this whole ordeal. Her mind found itself drifting back to the memories of Matthew. He was such a considerate and sweet lover, yet when he got going he really became more animal than man. It was a few minutes of playing through her memories before Himawari realized that her hand had sunk into her panties and was playing with her pussy.

With another sigh Himawari pulled her hand away and sat up. She was frustrated, no question about it. At least she knew what she had to do now, and anything worth doing was worth doing right. Without a second thought, Himawari quickly helped herself out of her clothes. No sensual stripping this time, just an eager rush to get herself naked. When she was done though, she took a moment to look herself over. It wouldn't be too much longer before her belly started to swell with life, and her curves would follow suit to better prepare her for motherhood. With any luck, Matthew would be around to enjoy the changes along with her.

After a little fiddling to make sure she was all lubed up, Himawari strolled over to her dresser and opened up the bottom drawer. Inside was a large collection of dildos and vibrators, like any Breeder woman would keep. The only question was which one to use? Normally she'd make her way down a list, ramping it up in intensity as she reached her peak. But right now she wasn't in the mood for slow simulated intimacy, no she needed to feel thoroughly fucked. Well, there was only one in her collection that could properly scratch that itch. Himawari quickly dug through before she finally uncovered the one she had been looking for; the one she'd nicknamed "flagpole".

Flagpole was immense and heavy, perfectly suited for her breeder tastes. The toy was about 15 inches long with proportionate girth to match, a deep red color molded exactly to the shape of a real cock, complete with prominent veins all along the length. At the bottom was a series of suction cups, as it was the only way to properly secure something this heavy to the ground. It had been an 18th Birthday present, one Himawari had ended up enjoying more than the new car she also got. Of course, she usually needed to warm herself up to it, but after taking Matthew? Well, now it didn't seem so intimidating. Still, it wouldn't hurt to give herself a little extra help...

With a deep breath, Himawari opened her mouth wide and drew flagpole into her mouth. The toy slid inside with relative ease as she relaxed her jaw and throat. It lacked the taste, heat and texture of a real cock, so it wasn't really scratching her BJ queen itch. But that wasn't really the point of this anyways. She quickly bobbed her head up and down, slathering it with as much saliva as she could manage. After a few minutes of this, she popped off, noticing that she had left behind a reflective sheen. Good, that was probably going to be enough.

Turning it over, Himawari licked each of the suction cups and then lowered it to the floor. With a hard push, she stuck it to the ground and released her grip. Flagpole wobbled for a moment, but still held in place. Himawari then stood above the facsimile phallus, one leg over each side, and began to lower herself down to the ground.

It was always a little tricky to aim properly like this, as such the tip of flagpole brushed against Himawari's labia before moving past. It felt a little nice, but it wasn't what she wanted. Raising herself a little bit, Himawari gripped the toy and held it still. Gently, she sank back down and slowly speared herself on it. She let out a soft gasp as the hard plastic spread her pussy and made its way inside, her nerves inside tingling with delight. It was a softer, gentler kind of stimulation than what she was now used to, which surprised her a great deal. Not 3 weeks ago, it was a bit of a struggle to fit the toy inside her, but now she was able to "open up" with relative ease. To Himawari's disappointment, there wasn't that small twinge of pain she got with a good stretching.

"Matthew..." she whispered, thinking back to him as she sunk even lower, getting a good 8-9 inches in her. Closing her eyes, she did her best to visualize him before bouncing her hips up and down rapidly, sinking more and more into her pussy on every stroke. If anyone was watching, they'd be treated to quite the spectacle no matter which side they viewed her from. Her monstrous melons and tremendous tush jiggled erotically with her movements, creating a rhythmic clapping sound alongside the wet squelching of her nethers. Himawari moaned a little, feeling the stirrings of a small orgasm building within her. "Matthew." She moaned again as the warmth flowed through her body. "Ah!" she gasped when it finally struck her, her pussy quivering a little bit. It wasn't enough to overwhelm her completely, but the joyous sensations still felt nice, a good distraction. Sadly, it receded almost as soon as it arrived. With a frustrated sigh, Himawari increased her pace. Hopefully the next one would be what she needed.

*

"Everyone, could I have your attention please?" Cal's voice rang through the room, amplified by the microphone he was speaking through. It was a pretty standard auditorium; A well-lit stage with a wooden floor and big red curtains, metal folding chairs arranged in neat rows, wide windows along the walls to allow in a lot of natural light, and speakers placed strategically at the sides of the stage. There was still plenty of daylight, so the place was brightly illuminated. About 20 or 30 people of various ages were seated near the front in the folding chairs, obviously breeders from the first glance: Well-toned and handsome men sporting rather pronounced and noticeable bulges, and lovely curvaceous women that radiated fertility. While most of them were around his age, Matthew noticed that quite a few appeared to be much older, late 20's and early 30's. "Today we have two important events. First and foremost, let me be the first to introduce Matthew." Cal continued, gesturing over to him. Matthew swallowed hard and looked out into the audience, or rather, right through them. "As I'm sure you've guessed, he's just joined us today. Let's all welcome him to the program."

"Welcome, brother Matthew." Came the chorus of voices automatically. A cornucopia of tones and emotions ran through Matthew's ears, overwhelming him in empathic information. There were hints of moroseness blended in with some enthusiasm, both feigned and genuinely attempted.

"I expect you all to treat him with platonic respect." Cal ordered sternly. "He is here to be cured just as the rest of you are." He then turned to Matthew. "Introduce yourself if you would please?" Without any resistance, Matthew slowly walked over to the microphone. It took him a good minute or so before he could muster up the courage to speak.

"H-hello... I'm Matthew Hartford, I'm from San Miguel." He stammered. "And...and I'm a breeder. I've come here to...to seek the Lord's forgiveness and cleanse myself of my sins." With that, he quietly stepped away from the microphone. Maybe he was supposed to say more, but Matthew just couldn't muster up the strength to do so. Luckily, it seemed that Cal caught on and stepped forward to the microphone.

"Thank you brother Matthew, would you please take a seat wherever you can?" Matthew nodded softly and stepped down off the stage. "Now on that note..." Cal continued. "Today is also the day of Sister Isabella's confessions. 'Belle, would you please come up to the stage?" Just as Matthew had sat down, he noticed a nearby girl just a few seats away standing up to walk over to Cal. She was a young Latina girl about his age, with long thick curly brown hair neatly tied up in a ponytail. Her skin was a bit lighter than Himawari's though still much deeper than Matthew's own, smooth in complexion and free from blemish. As one would expect from a Breeder girl, she was exceptionally buxom with full round breasts, though he couldn't tell her cup size from a glance Matthew estimated them to be about the size of volleyballs. No less impressive was her backside, tremendously wide and equally round as near as he could see. Isabella was dressed extremely conservatively, with a white long-sleeved shirt buttoned all the way up to her neck and a long blue skirt that flowed about halfway down her shins. Right now, she was wearing no makeup at all, but between her full plump lips, amber brown eyes and narrow cheekbones she still carried a visage of beauty and loveliness. In her hands was a small stack of paper, heavily wrinkled and marked with handwritten words in black ink.

"Wait...what's this about?" Matthew asked, leaning over to his neighbor, a black man who seemed to be about college age. He was a fair bit taller and more heavily muscled than Matthew, with long thin dreadlocks and a short neatly trimmed beard. While not nearly as well dressed as some of them, he was currently adorned in a plain grey shirt and blue jeans. His face was rugged and quite handsome, with sharp prominent cheekbones and dark warm eyes.

"You'll find out." He said bluntly, turning to Matthew and placing a finger on his lips. Right, of course, there was no way Cal wouldn't object to them talking right now. Luckily, he seemed not to have noticed. As Isabella climbed onto the stage, she carefully approached the microphone. Taking a deep breath, she looked down at the notes and began to speak.

"My name is Isabella Mendoza, and I have sinned before the lord." Her voice was a little high pitched, and was wavering in nervousness. "About 2 years ago I started...I started experimenting with...with my body. Then later, I took a boy to my room and we... had sex outside of holy union." Her voice just continued to crack, obvious to everyone that she was on the verge of tears. "I just couldn't stop, and over the next few months I s-slept with so many boys I lost count. I kept doing this until I..." she swallowed hard and began to cry. "Until I became pregnant. It was only then that my parents found out and I was... I was sent here. I ask the lord for forgiveness a-and hope that I can find the strength to turn from my sins." She broke down in sobs, unable to carry on. It was only after she collapsed to the ground with her face in her hands that Cal approached her again.

"And how do you feel now?" he asked. The mic barely picked up on what he was saying, but it was enough to make it audible. Isabella took her hands away from her face, her eyes were already all read and puffy. Yet she still couldn't muster the willpower to look him in the face.

"B-broken." She answered.

"That's good." Cal said softly but sternly. "That shows that deep down, you know what you did was wrong. Do you now see how your ungodly lifestyle will bring you nothing but misery?"

"Yes..." she whispered. Nobody could hear it, but they all knew what she said.

"Don't you wish now you had waited until marriage like a good Christian? Don't you wish you had a loving husband to support you? Don't you wish you had made a family rather than broken one up?" Isabella cried aloud at the last one, wailing and sobbing almost hysterically at it. Cal just stood there, staring at the weeping girl before him with cold sternness for a few moments. When it seemed that Isabella had tired herself out, only then did Cal kneel down and place his hand on her back. "Now, let us pray."

*

"Is that...is that what we do here?" Matthew asked, folding up two chairs and tucking them under his arms.

"Eventually yeah." Said the dreadlocked man, carrying a couple of his own towards the rows of folded up chairs. "There's a lot of things you have to go through first; examining your life choices, attending sermons, platonic group activities and the like... but sooner or later you're going to have to do that." He sighed, walking over to get some more chairs.

"And this is supposed to help us?" exclaimed Matthew. "That poor girl was breaking down in tears right in front of everyone!" The man paused and slowly turned his head behind him to look at Matthew.

"Be careful what you say." He warned. "'Round here, we're expected to snitch when hear something like that." Matthew froze in place, his eyes growing wide in fear. "You're lucky I don't do that." He said as he went back to his task.

"T-thank you." Matthew didn't know what else to say.

"It's fine. You're new." He replied as he collected a few more chairs. "The name's Marcus by the way."

"Nice to meet you." Said Matthew automatically, going over to help him get the last of them. "How long have you been here Marcus?"

"About a year."

"That long?" Marcus paused and gave a morose chuckle at that.

"Trust me, that aint long. Some of the folks here have been here twice as long as I have."

"H-how long are we supposed to stay?" Matthew asked softly, his voice cracking in despair.

"Until we're cured." Marcus answered flatly, placing the last two chairs with the rest. "You hungry Matt?"

"Y-yeah I guess..." he answered. "And it's Matthew, not Matt."

"Alright, if you say so." Said Marcus with a shrug. "Come on, I'll show you where the cafeteria is."

12