All Comments on 'The Preacher's Son Ch.09'

by Oghma_the_Druid

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

Some people don't know when to quit.

I'm hoping June gets help soon as her soon to be ex isn't likely to accept this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
-

As hot as the sex is, I think the family dynamics are what really sell this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The sex part is good but the rest just makes me want to stop reading.

demonmangademonmangaover 3 years ago

Please don't stop your story until it has an ending. I want to know more about June's past, Marcus fate with Darla and what will happen to Pastor Greg.

Kenya46402Kenya46402over 3 years ago

That daddy is messed up. I hope you continue. Will Marcus get his closure. What about Matthew mom her past and future so much I cant wait

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 2 years ago

Much as I find "Greg" a very worrying character, you're portrayal of him as the religious zealot seems to be bang on the money. I've met a few in my time and they never challenge the inconsistencies in their own beliefs and ideology, it's like they are so brainwashed into their own beliefs, they find it impossible to confront the hypocrisy within them.

Oghma_the_DruidOghma_the_Druidabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I did my best to keep his behavior as close to real life without strawmanning, and I'm glad it apparently worked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOghma_the_Druid@Oghma_the_Druid
Just a smut writer looking to make his way in the world. I would cite my biggest inspirations as Veronica "SizeQueenSupreme" Divine and AdmiralSquish; hypersized endowments and breeding fetishes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES