The Preacher's Wife Pt. 06

Story Info
She fucks him for the first time.
3.4k words
3.93
8k
9

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
370 Followers

CHAPTER 6

Sunday morning came and I was so excited. I couldn't wait to put on my sexiest new panties and bra. My new dress was just sexy enough that women would notice, but men would stare.

A red dress, low cut in the bust with just enough of a scoop that if I moved just right you could see the edge of the fabric of the black push up bra. My breasts looked fabulous, high and proud, but in an elegant way that you can get away with in church.

The dress was a pencil dress that was tight enough that in my heels it constricted my stride just a little. I wore tall stiletto heels, black lace thigh highs and, as was becoming more and more common for me, no panties.

The church had become my own personal house of worship, except I was the one being worshipped, and I liked it that way. Calvin and Brian had become a kind of regular thing. Every time I had sex with one of them, my husband was there to watch, always wearing nothing but panties and a bra which I had bought for him.

Life at home was getting into a bit of a routine as well. I played with my kids, I dressed them and I enjoyed time around the house. I no longer did any of the menial tasks like cooking and cleaning. Oh, occasionally when my husband had to work late, I would cook, but as a rule those tasks were left for him and even when I did cook, he cleaned up.

I found my mind drifting back to the day that had really launched this, however. I kept thinking of the day the men of the church had taken me anally at my husband's request. I had since found out that his direction was that they only took me anally. Vaginal penetration was his domain only. He didn't want to risk any children that weren't his because we didn't use protection. We never have.

But I took control of that as well. He hasn't had me at all since, and everybody else has had me vaginally. I almost assuredly going to be pregnant, and I am looking forward to it. I don't know whose baby it may be, and I don't truly care.

I want more children. Several more actually, and he wanted to stop, so I will take care of it myself. I really don't care whose they are. We Will happily raise them.

But, as I said, my mind drifts back to the day I was anally taken by all of them. I liked it. Once I got used to the feeling of having a penis in my ass, I liked it. And, I liked being used by all of them at the same time.

My husband is working today. My two oldest are in school and my mother is picking up the baby. It has been at least two weeks since I have had any me time, and my mother just thought she would take the baby for the day.

I feel like I have just been taking myself for granted. But, today is just for me.

My mother arrived and I was anxious to leave. I had plans for the day and I wanted to get started. The first place I was going was the store up on Concord Pike in Delaware. I had called the number the clerk in Victoria's Secret had given me. It turns out that this was a exotic lingerie and adult store.

She worked there part time as well. She was working that day and she was going to meet me there. I couldn't wait.

My Mom walked in and I kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks for coming today." I said, genuinely grateful/

"Dear, you know I am always happy to spend time with my grand-baby." She said.

"I know" I explained. "But I don't want to take advantage of you."

"Dear, don't worry about that. Anytime and anything." She said, reassuring me. "You look nice. Anywhere special you are going?"

"No" I said, lying, "Just shopping and I might stop by the church to get a few things done before I come home" I said as my mind was already trying to figure out a way to meet someone there for an afternoon of worship.

"You seem to have been shopping a lot lately. Every time I see you, you are wearing new clothes. You look great, but are you sure that your new clothes, like this, are suitable for a pastor's wife?" she asked.

"I knew we would eventually have to have this conversation, Mom. He likes my new clothes, but more importantly, I do. I feel pretty for the first time in my life." I explained.

"Sweetheart, you have always been pretty" she protested.

"But I always hid it." I countered.

"But, do you have to show everything to feel pretty, dear? You are pretty whether anyone sees it or not." She said as she headed for the kitchen. "I am going to make coffee. Do you want a cup? She asked.

"No. I need to go. I have a lot to do today. I said as I picked up my coat, which I had already laid out.

"Well, have fun dear, and don't worry about the baby." She said.

"See you later, Mom" I said as I left.

I walked into Plato's Den and was completely out of place. The place just looked like a house outside, with a sign saying Plato's Den in a lavender cursive font with a shadow outline of a girl dancing with a devils tail and curved ram horns atop her head.

Inside, there was an elevated counter by the door, with showcases lining the walls. In the showcases we various things I had never seen before. There were unattached penises of every size and shape, some that didn't resemble human penises in any way. There were restraints that looked like torture devices and each showcase had a television on it.

Each television was playing some sort of porn. I had never seen porn in my life, and I had no idea what to expect, but as soon as I entered this space, my attention was drawn to the activities on the screens.

And then, suddenly, she appeared. Gliding in a revealing silky robe barely thick enough to conceal the changes in her skin pigment underneath, she recognized me immediately.

"Hi, I am so glad you came" she said as she approached and kissed me fully on the lips. I was so taken aback that I returned her kiss and even lingered for a moment.

She broke the kiss before I did.

"Do you want me to show you around?" she asked, excitedly. "We have plenty of stuff that might excite you. I have really hoped you'd come. I was excited by you and your husband."

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Of course," she laughed absent-mindedly, "Come with me."

She led me through a beaded doorway into a dark room with mannequins, half body bust and various stands scattered around the room, most of them individually lit with a small spotlight of some sort.

"This is the first thing I thought of for you." She said leading me to a bare torso with a bra only. The bra had a traditional body but only a small strap of fabric underneath the breasts, leaving the entire breast exposed, yet still supported from underneath.

"You have magnificent breasts. You should display them." She said, lightly touching my breast.

"I don't know. I have never tried anything like that." I protested.

"All the better" she said as she moved around behind me, pulling open a drawer and removing a black example of the bra. "Take off your shirt." She said. There was no request there, it was a direction, which I obeyed.

She immediately began to loosen the clasp on my bra, and although I started to protest, she silenced me quickly.

She removed my bra, reaching around me and embracing me as she lowered it and brought the new one up to my breasts.

"Here", she said as she held it to the base of my breasts. "Hold this while I fasten it." She said as she fastened it and pulled here and there to adjust it. Her arms were around me and she cupped my breasts, bouncing them and saying "Beautiful."

She spun me and looked me up and down.

"Hold on right there" she said leaving me standing in the middle of a strange room with my breasts hanging out. She came back with a silk top and held it out for me to put my arms into.

I did as directed without question.

She tugged here and there, aligning the stretchy top against my curse. My breasts seemed to press against it from the inside and my nipples created beautiful mounds on the front.

I have never looked as sexy in my life.

"MMMM" she moaned. "Perfection." She said as her fingertips slid down my arm to my hand and she led me into another room, this one as darkly lit as the other, but with many screens with depictions from various sex acts, all shot in such a way the actual penetration wasn't seen but implied.

She led me to a chair in front of a large picture of a girl bending over with her breasts hanging down. They were very large and she towered over the space. She was maybe 10 feet tall and when she sat me down, I was seated at the level of her vagina.

She went behind me. She leaned into my neck on the left side. "You know...." She whispered. "In here" as she moved to my other ear "women have all the power". She began to kiss my neck and her fingers explored my body.

"In here, there are no men unless they are controlled. What did he do to you?" she whispered.

"I...can't" I said.

"How long have you been cuckolding him?" she asked in a whisper.

"I...don't know what that word means" I replied in a whisper.

"You are developing your strength independently and don't even know the name for what you do." She said with a smile that seemed to beam pride.

"I just took control of my life." I said.

"You are exquisite" she whispered as she dove into my vagina and began to explore me. I could tell I was wetter than I had ever been before. Her tongue traced my outline, up and down, in and out, flicking the tip of my clitoris and alternately sucking it.

My legs clamped around her head, locking her in place as I began to lose myself in the sensations. She didn't stop. She continued until I heaved a massive shudder that seemed to involve every muscle in my body relaxing at the same time.

And then she was kissing me. Gently yet with passion. Our lips, our tongues, small nibbles on each other's lips. And finally, an embrace.

"I wanted you the first time I saw you" she said.

"I have never done that before" I whispered.

"Your pussy tastes amazing." It was not the first time I had heard that word, but it was the first time it had ever been spoken to me, and I had NEVER uttered it.

"Can I taste you?" I asked, bashfully.

"I don't think you are ready yet" she said with a peck on the lips. "Come with me" she said grabbing my hand and pulling my still unsteady body up from the chair.

She led me through another beaded curtain into another dark room, this one littered with full and half mannequins, all female, but all with various artificial penises attached to them.

"This is our dildo room." She said proudly. "You see every size and shape. We also have a large selection of attachment devices."

I thought of my trysts and my developing control of my husband and the other men in my life.

"I don't think I need that" I explained, "I have enough men that I can find someone..."

She cut me off. "These aren't for you, dear" she said with a leer, "These are for them."

I thought back to the day my husband had directed the men of the church to rape my ass as a punishment for cheating on him. How he had watched as all of them penetrated my ass while he watched and then he penetrated my pussy and told them that was for him alone. He had not touched me since and everyone else had had my pussy and had given me their seed.

"I don't know" I said, but she could tell I was intrigued.

"So, I am guessing you have never tried one before..."she began.

"Oh, no" I said, embarrassed.

She went around behind a mannequin and unhooked a harness, pulling off a very realistic looking penis with a harness to put it on.

"Here, humor me." She said

"OK" I said hesitantly.

"Take off your dress." She said, holding out the penis. "We'll get this on you."

She continued as I stripped. "This one is small enough that it wont be too hard to work it in, but large enough, he might scream a little."

I thought again of that day, and the continual violation of my asshole as I obediently slid my skirt down, revealing my bare pussy.

She went around behind me and reached around, placing the penis in position and pulling the straps to secure it. She stroked it gently and held it out.

"Imagine him at your feet with this in his mouth or lying on your bed as you pound his tight little asshole and watch the grimace on his face."

The image ran through my mind and I was sold.

"One more thing" she said, taking my hand with me basically naked with a fake penis on me. She allowed no dissent or even time to consider it. I was being pulled obediently behind her.

She led me to a display with various panties and underwear. She selected a pair of white sheer panties that matched the top she had on me. I pulled it over my legs, but when I pulled them up, they covered my ass, but hung below the fake penis, allowing it to dangle freely even as they were pulled all the way up.

"Beautiful." She whispered. "I would let you fuck me."

We talked for several minutes, her giving me advice on how to handle my husband and how to lubricate, if I deemed it necessary, and me asking questions.

I stood in front of her and changed back into my clothes because there apparently were no dressing rooms. There was no privacy. She explained they were part of a community and had very little to hide. There was no shame here, no body shame, no perversion that wasn't celebrated. No woman was less than another.

She kissed me gently on the lips and whispered "Now, go have fun with your pet."

My husband was tucking the children into bed after I had kissed them goodnight. I was getting ready in our room. I put on the entire outfit that Danae, that turned out to be her name, had picked out for me, including the strap on.

I walked around watching it swing from side to side, feeling empowered and feeling anticipation at what might happen tonight. This was a new test. I had felt a little apprehensive, but the more it had gained a foothold in my mind, the more determined I was to make this happen, whatever I had to do.

I noticed for the first time that, although the top was not see through, it was thin enough that it revealed a lot of detail that I had not even noticed about my breasts. The lump of my erect nipples was clearly there, but there was also a faintly visible line of demarcation around my areolas. They were a little raised, and the shadow created my that made it seem as if they were visible, though they were not.

Then, the door opened, he took a step in and turned to leave without a word.

"Stop!" I commanded, brusquely. "Get back in here."

He turned, stopping in his tracks, but only entering the room halfway, keeping the door ajar as if to make a quick escape.

"Shut it....and get...in...here." I said very sternly.

He apprehensively shut the door and stepped one step inside the room. I slowly walked toward him, accenting the shake of my ass in order to make my newfound toy swing back and forth as I approached him.

He glanced down at it, but looked fearfully into my eyes. I am sure he never believed our marriage could become...this, but it had and he was not getting out of it. I knew what mattered most to him and was making sure he would lose it all if he ever again thought of disobeying me or leaving me.

"Look at it" I commanded. He remained focused on my eyes. "Look."

He glanced down and I started my prance to him. I watched his eyes follow it with revulsion. When I got close enough, I put my arms on his shoulders, allowing my penis to touch him down below. He flinched as it did as if he were receiving a shock. I pushed in a little close and began to speak softly....seductively.

"I always wondered what this was like. I guess I am going to find out." I said.

"No." he protested.

"Come on, baby" I began mockingly, "Stop pretending you can refuse. I like the protestations sometimes, but it is getting to be a constant occurrence. Get to your knees and not...a...word."

He did as instructed.

"Touch it" I commanded.

He tentatively reached out and touched it, dropping his hand away quickly.

"Hold it. Caress it" I said

He took it in one hand and ran his hand roughly down the length of it.

"Hold it" I said and he wrapped his hand around the shaft.

"Put your lips at the tip" I said. He reluctantly moved closer.

I grabbed his head and shoved him closer until his lips were touching the tip. As he tried to pull back, I pushed harder until it was forcing his lips apart. I smiled as I noticed he was not trying to get up or pull away. He was there on his knees, subconsciously knowing that whatever I had in mind was going to happen.

"Open up" I said.

He opened his lips slightly and I shoved it in, past his teeth, forcing his mouth open with only minimal resistance.

I moved the penis in and out of his mouth and noticed such a look of sadness and resignation in his eyes. I should stop. Nobody deserves to be humiliated and violated in this way. Nobody deserves to do things so against their moral code. So against the fiber of their being.

These thoughts just made me pump faster and deeper until he was gagging and trying to get away.

I pulled out of his mouth and grabbed his hair and forcefully pulled him to the bed. He followed me with resignation.

I pulled him up on the bed and forced him onto his back. I forced his cheeks open and spit on my hand, lubricating the end of my cock. I placed it at the clenched opening of his asshole and slowly began to force it in.

He whimpered.

That turned me on so much I began to force it in faster. The further I pushed it in, the more pathetic his sobs became. With every sob I pushed deeper and harder until I was fucking his ass as those men had fucked mine.

I could hear the sobs and the crying. I don't know if they were from pain or humiliation, but I began to feel a wave in me. The more he cried the more intense it got until I finally collapsed from the wave of euphoria washing over me.

I lay on his back with my cock inserted in his ass for a couple of minutes before I pulled it out. It was streaked with brown and red.

"Take it off me and go clean it up" I commanded. "Then come to bed. You have to work tomorrow." I said.

I watched him obediently take it off and disappear into our bathroom. I pulled on pajamas and curled up under the covers. I didn't see him before I fell asleep.

dna27fog
dna27fog
370 Followers