The Preacher's Wife Pt. 07

Story Info
She begins to take over.
2.9k words
4.05
7.7k
9

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
370 Followers

Saturdays developed into their own thing. It worked out perfectly for me. We had a family dinner one night. Everybody was over. Both sets of grandparents and siblings. My parents mentioned that as the kids had gotten a little older, they felt like they weren't seeing them enough. The kids had youth sports, right then it was basketball, on Saturdays and so that day was tied up.

The grandparents proposed that they could take them to practice and games and keep the kids for the day and just take them to church with them on Sunday morning and bring them home afterwards. They would alternate so everyone felt treated fairly and the kids loved spending time with their grandparents.

They also suggested it would give my husband more time to prepare his messages for Sunday.

We agreed, but they didn't realize that I already had ideas for Saturday plans.

The first Saturday came and my parents picked all the kids up first thing in the morning. My husband was already wearing his panties and a training bra under his clothes, but that was standard fare by then. I had thrown all of his male underwear away and panties and bra sets were all he had. He had tried to rebel once or twice, but the constant threat of losing the kids, his church his pastorate and his place in his family kept him in line.

He would do anything to keep those, especially the pastorate and our kids. They were my hole cards.

He was dressed, as was I.

I wore a pair of shiny black heeled boots that came to mid-thigh and a long black pea coat. My dark hair was smooth was feel in waves down past my shoulders. That was it. Nothing else.

He wore his panties and training bra, a Michigan hoodie and a pair of jeans.

He had no idea where we were going or what we were doing. He looked defeated even as we left the house. He had not been allowed to make love to me since the day he had various men of the church rape me anally. I had allowed him to be humiliated by me as he worshipped me and to watch as I fucked various men in front of him.

The only place he saw me have sex, however, was the place that meant the most to him; the altar at the church. He had watched me have sex there several times now, always as he practiced his sermon for the next day while wearing his panties, and more recently, his bra.

We walked in the church and I told him to get into his preaching clothes. He knew exactly what to do. He took off his shirt and folded it perfectly, lying it on the front pew. Then he sat and took off his shoes and socks, placing them neatly beside the hoodie. Then, he stood and unfastened his pants, dropping them to reveal his prettiest pink thong.

Danae had picked these out, and he wore them in honor of her, since she was to be here today. He didn't know that. Nobody did but her and me. Her and I had become friendly over the past couple of months. AS our friendship had developed, she had taken me under her wing. She had introduced me to several room at her club, as well as several people, male, female and others somewhere in-between and I had begun to have more self-confidence and was much more experienced than I had been.

My husband knew nothing of this. I always just gave him a list of things I wanted done and told him I was going to find someone to fuck. He whimpered and balked at first, but with all that had happened, my hold on him was even stronger than it had been.

He knew now when I put on my strap on that he was getting fucked in the ass. He knew when I dressed a certain way, I was going out to look for men. He did not know, however, that I had been seeing Danae. He didn't know how many men I had fucked. He had no idea how many women I had been with. I had been with transsexuals, crossdressers, and several other fetishes.

I had told him to call a men's meeting, or a deacons and elders meeting to discuss who was going to replace Jim, the deacon who had left the church because of me. He had no idea what was in store for that afternoon.

I walked into the sanctuary with Danae. She was taller than me, with long wavy blonde hair held together in back by a leather clip that looked to be straight out of the 70's. She wore a white, sheer gown that did little to hide her perfect body; large, pendulous breasts perfectly curved waist and a nicely tones ass. She had stirrup type nipple rings on her nipples and wore white heels that were at least 4 inches.

I had my dark hair straight, smooth and hanging straight down to the middle of my back. My coat and my boots were still the only clothing I had on.

I stepped past the doors into the sanctuary and called for my husband. I was sure he hoped I wasn't going to show up but there had never been a possibility of that.

"In the office" he said, nervously.

"Come out here. All of you. Please." I said. I said please but my tone in no way implied a suggestion and since I had fucked most of these men, they were willing to tolerate almost anything to keep their wives from fining out. My one misstep had been Jim. He had told his wife what had happened. She forgave him and they left the church.

They all started to file out. The first was Rob. He even beat my husband out. He was second and as each of them took their spot on the platform they stopped with their mouth agape and speechless as they stared.

When they were all out, I looked them over.

"You know what to do" I said to my husband as I started a slow, seductive walk towards the front of the church. I had gotten much better at a sexy walk since hanging around Danae. It was one of the many things she taught me.

"No" he whimpered.

"God, I love to hear you sound like that. Now, take off your clothes and stand there in your bra and panties and preach while I fuck!" I said with as much venom as I could muster.

Danae walked directly behind me and right as I got to the base of the altar, I stopped. She took the shoulders of my coat and lifted as I stepped out of it. I saw most of their eyes light up, but Rob was in shock.

That was good. Rob was the one I wanted most today. Rob was not special; he was tall with dark curly hair and almost a mountain man beard. But Britney, his wife, was perfect. She was about thirty with perfect long blonde hair and she was a most perfect petite 5'1". She was perfect and I wanted what she had.

I had never had those type of feelings before, but I did with her. Rob had been the one guy that day that actually did have a nice big cock too. I had come to appreciate the way larger cocks could feel. I had learned to like the way they could touch you in places smaller cocks couldn't touch, or the way they stretched you in way smaller cocks couldn't.

Guys with smaller cocks could certainly provide pleasure, but nothing felt like a big cock.

He was staring at me like I had lost my mind, so I assumed that nobody had talked about me behind me back. He tried to flinch and move away but I caught him just as he moved and pulled him back by the collar of his red and black flannel shirt.

Between my assertiveness and the fact that the others were just standing there watching, he was like a deer in headlights.

I tried to make things easier. I looked to my husband.

"Begin" I said

"Open your Bibles to the First Book fo Corinthians." He began as Rob looked to him and began to object. His words were cut short as I stood tall and grabbed his head, pulling it down to the level of my lips. I began to kiss him as my husband began his sermon on love from the book of Corinthians.

"We see here that Paul writes of the power and purity of love" he began as my tongue swirled on Robs lips. It took a moment, but finally, his tongue met mine and our lips pressed together. I pressed into him allowing my breasts to press into his chest and began to rub my hands over his body.

The rest of them were watching, having had me before, they knew I loved this and they knew that I made my preacher husband wear a bra and panties and practice his sermons while watching me fuck other men.

Danae was a new twist.

She approached Rob from behind, kissing his neck as she wrapped her arms around him rubbing his chest and working her way down to his cock. She rubbed it through his pants and discovered what I already knew; that it was an impressive cock.

She undid his zipper and pulled out his gorgeous, erect member and held it for me as I dropped to my knees. I took it in my mouth, slowly and gently at first...Oral sex had never been a part of our marriage, but since Danae, I had gotten quite good at it.

I took his head in my mouth and slowly worked my lips over it, lubricating it until a good portion of it was buried in the back of my mouth. I smiled at him as I pumped it slightly with my throat, working it deeper and deeper as Danae stroked his balls.

My husband was really getting loud about immorality and the effect of sin on one's testimony. A Christ centered life was what God required of us and was the only was, as Christians, to be truly happy.

I took my mouth off of Rob's cock and placed my open mouth inches from his cock, which Danae was stroking toward my open mouth. I plunged it deeper into my mouth, going further this time, the tip of it invading my throat.

Rob moaned.

That spurred me to work even harder. When I was finished with him, he would be under my control just like all these other men here. That perfect little bitch would wonder whatever happened to her perfect little marriage. Someday, I might even let her know I had taken him just because I could.

Danae left me to my own devices with Rob now, and began to concentrate her attentions on the others. My husband first. She went to him and began to touch the fabric of his panties and bra.

"What a pretty little bitch you are" she whispered into his, just loud enough for everyone to hear. "You know I picked thi outfit out for you. Your wife has been with me so many times. She has been fucked by so many men. We always joke about her pathetic little sissy at home. Preach about God and let your wife fuck anyone she wants to just because God is more important than your wife."

He stopped preaching for a moment. "Keep preaching" I said, "I want to hear the whole sermon."

He began to talk about the Holy Ghost and how it would point out your sins.

I took Rob's cock out of my mouth and began to kiss slowly up and won the length of it, finally slipping my tongue under it and gliding to the base. I began to massage his balls with my tongue and my lips, taking them completely in my mouth and sucking on them.

Danae turned and stepped behind Brian.

"You're Brian, right?" she asked. "She's told me about you. Your wife is that fat cow that thinks she runs the place, right?"

Brian began to object, obviously offended until she grabbed his throat and pulled him to her lips.

"Take your pants off." She commanded. Brian began to do as he was told, tugging on his belt and then pulling his pants down, revealing his already hard cock. She took it in her hand and began to massage.

Suddenly, he winced and hunched forward as she grabbed his cock and squeezed his balls.

"You crazy b...." he began as he tried to shove her away, but she held on.

"Come on, baby" she said as she lifted his chin to her face with her other hand, "You want your cock sucked, don't you?" She turned to my husband, who was still in full sermon mode, growing more and more insistent about the evils of sin and it's debasing nature on the human soul. "Come here" she said to him.

I must admit, my husband was well trained. He didn't hesitate. He left his spot behind the lectern and went to her.

"Get to your knees and bless this cock before it's sucked." She commanded "Asl God to give it a full load and a wonderful orgasm."

He got to his knees and looked to me, Robs cock buried in my mouth. Rob's face was a mixture of excitement, confusion and horror. I was sure he felt we were all going to Hell for what we were doing. I nodded to my husband.

"Oh God, forgive us for this wickedness. My sin was the beginning of this course of events and O Lord, I know not how to extricate myself or these brethren from the path we have chosen. Lord, you tell us in your word that all sin is forgiven by the blood of Jesus Christ if we only call upon his name and ask for forgiveness. Lord, grant us your mercy now," my husband began his earnest prayer.

"I don't hear anything about cock or orgasms" Danae chided.

"Lord grant brother Brian a good orgasm and again Lord, forgive us."

"Now, take it in your mouth" she commanded.

Simultaneously, Brian and my husband balked and jumped back in horror.

"Do as you are told, or this goes out to the entire church" I said, taking Rob's cock out of my mouth long enough to speak. "The whole thing is on video" I said pointing to my phone recording from the back of the church. "It is uploaded to the cloud as it's recorded, so you can't delete it, or destroy the phone. Just do it."

I stopped what I was doing, letting Rob's erection dangle in front of my face as I watched my husband hesitantly move closer to Brian's cock. He paused millimeter's away from it.

"Go ahead, honey" I said but without warning, Danae pushed the back of his head until Brian's cock met his lips. They were closed, and the cock slipped off to the side. And Brian jumped back.

"Get over here" Danae said to Brian firmly. "Open your mouth" she said to my husband and she guided cock to mouth. "Now, put on a show for us, you little fairy!" she derided him.

Brian's cock was in my husband's mouth and he was moving up and down on it, almost imperceptibly.

"Brian, grab his head and skull fuck him." I said. "Fuck his face like you all fucked my ass."

Brian began to do as he was told. They were all seeing the hopelessness of their circumstance, and were all becoming more compliant. He was fucking my husbands face with a certain amount of vigor, causing my husband to gag and his shoulders to heave occasionally, but to his credit, Brian didn't slow down.

"We are going to train him to be the best cocksucker any of you have ever had. And every time you fuck that cow of a wife, you are going to think of Pastor on your cock. And if any of you get disobedient, we will first fuck your ass like she does his. And if that doesn't work, well....then there's the video." She whispered in Brian's ear, but loud enough for all to hear.

I smiled as I lay on the altar. "Now, fuck your God." I told Rob.

His cock entered my pussy and I had the most amazing orgasm almost immediately. I came two more times before Rob shot his load into me. After that, I sat on the front row with Danae and watched the men of the church all engaged in a show for mine and her benefit.

My husband sucked each of their cocks and they took turns fucking his ass. We were busy well into the night. When I was satisfied, I told them to clean up and get dressed. We had church in the morning.

Sunday morning came. We had Sunday School. Then we all gathered in the main sanctuary for morning worship service.

Rob was back in the security office. Britney and his kids were sitting directly behind me. At the end of the service, which of course I had heard the day before, my husband called for those that needed to pray to come to the altar.

Britney got up and went to the altar. She knelt and, on her knees, she bowed her head.

I don't know why or what came over me, but I felt called as well. I went to the altar and knelt beside Britney.

"You husband fucked me yesterday" I whispered in her ear. "As a matter of fact, right where you are kneeling."

dna27fog
dna27fog
370 Followers