All Comments on 'The Preacher's Wife Pt. 07'

by dna27fog

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dna27fogdna27fog3 months agoAuthor

Sorry for the confusion in this story. I had some RL things pop up in the middle of writing it and I kind of lost my train of thought.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

What the fuck is wrong with you?!? This isn’t erotic, it’s a travesty. It’s as gross as having sex with a corpse.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

Proving once again that when your DNA Ali’s bad, nothing good comes from it. Do you hate religion or just need to have this theme to get off? A really warped and twisted world you have created.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Fabulous story, with a clear storyline that confronts the gross hypocrisy of religious “leaders” head-on. I wonder about those readers who find this so offensive, as the story is less about religion, but entirely about the phonies who claim to speak for it and who claim sanctimonious and totally unwarranted virtue. It is pretty obvious and I find their plight in the story absolutely hilarious and in the context of this fictional fantasy story, completely justified. Kudos to the author for a very imaginative take on sex and revenge. A very well-written erotic story to boot. Love it.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

And I hope to read more chapters, as I am sure that the story is not finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous