The Preacher's Wife Pt. 08

Story Info
What will Britney do?
3.4k words
4.2
5.2k
7

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
370 Followers

Chapter 8

Britney got up and went to the altar. She knelt and, on her knees, she bowed her head.

I don't know why or what came over me, but I felt called as well. I went to the altar and knelt beside Britney.

"You husband fucked me yesterday" I whispered in her ear. "As a matter of fact, right where you are kneeling."

So, there we were. Britney was kneeling there with a look of disbelief, hurt and horror on her face. She was so pretty and so perfect and so petite and I had just ruined her world and I can't even say why. I knew why I fucked her husband, but why did I have to tell her? And why did I have to tell her there and then?

I didn't know, but even the fact that I knew I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did didn't change the fact that I did. The look of pain on her face brought me joy. I couldn't stop watching the trail of tears slowly forming at the corner of her eyes and marring her perfect face. It brought a smile to my face. I wanted to get back up and head back to my pew, but I couldn't.

I was transfixed by her pain.

I put my arm on her shoulder and leaned in as if I was praying with her for everyone to see, but I leaned into her and whispered in her ear. "I sucked his cock and then he fucked me. Hard, nasty and dirty and he came inside me. And my husband was sucking the cocks of all the elders of the church while he watched me. I took him from you. Now, I want to take you from him."

And then, in that moment it became clear. I wanted to take their manhood from them. I wanted to take their lives from them. And, I wanted to take their wives from them. For the first time in weeks, my mind was clear.

I got up and went back to my seat and let her ruminate in her tears at the altar.

After the service, everyone was filing out, stopping to shake my husband's hand and tell him how wonderful his sermon was. Ladies stopped to talk to me. Guys stopped to talk to me, but used my husband as an excuse to get close.

I was dressed as sexy as I could get away with at church, although I must admit, I was beginning to care less and less about approval at church. My husband was the pastor, I had most of the men under control and I was about to take over this place.

Britney was going to be my starting point. I was going to go to her house to apologize. I would make sure I showed up when Rob was home and I would do everything in my power to make a threesome. Rob would enjoy it, nut Britney and ultimately, I would gain power from it.

Britney would have to meet Danae.

Monday morning after I got the kids off to school, I packed the baby up and drove over to Britney and Robs house. It was a nice place, with a lot of acreage but it seemed more of a Rob place than a Britney place. Rom was tall with dark, short cropped and a full black beard that hung nearly to his collarbone and he was almost always in jeans and flannel. Britney was petite, maybe 5'1" or 5'2" and barely weighed a hundred pounds. She had a perfect, tiny little body with perfect tiny little tits and a small, curved ass. She always dressed in elegant, form fitting dresses that, although they always covered everything, they certainly didn't hide the SHAPE of anything. And that shape was perfect. Even after having three children at so young an age, she didn't seem to have an inch of loose skin or an ounce of fat anywhere, and although she had to be at least 30, she didn't look a day over 23 or 24.

I pulled up to her house and got out, heading to the front door. I had barely raised my hand to knock when the door flew open and she stood there looking at me with pure hatred written all over her face.

"What are YOU doing here?" she asked with venom hissing between her teeth. She was in faded jeans and a tight, low cut T shirt with her hair cascading down to her shoulder blades, with perfect waves, reflecting in the sunlight with a brilliant shine and the bluest eyes I had ever seen.

"I wanted to apologize" I said earnestly. "That was cruel yesterday. You didn't deserve that, although your husband and my husband did"

"He told me. You came on to him at the church while he was working on the grounds. And you seduced him on the altar. ON THE ALTAR. What kind of devil are you?" she asked as her volume rose and her tone deepened.

"That's not exactly how it happened." I said calmly. "Let me explain to you and maybe you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

"Go ahead." She said, impatience in her voice.

"May I come in?" I asked. "I have the baby in the car."

I got the baby out of the car and she met me at the door, leading me inside. She led me to the couch and directed me to sit. There was a play area there for her smallest child, which was not being used, and she told me I was welcome to put the baby there.

I didn't mean for any of this to happen", I said as I lay the baby down. I began my explanation, which was remarkably filled with truth. "First, was..." I was hesitant to give her names, "Someone else. He flirted with me and I liked it. I allowed myself to be in more and more situations where he could flirt. I liked it so much; I gave him reason to flirt. And it led to more."

I continued. "At first, I felt guilty. So guilty that I confessed to my husband. He was so mad. The next thing I knew, I was at the church and all the elder men were there. They all, including Rob, raped my ass at my husband's direction. He told them that my ass belonged to all of them from now on. But my pussy belonged only to him."

"I was so humiliated and angry, but the worst thing was that I liked it too. But my husband could never let the rest of the church find out what had happened. He knew he would lose his kids, his church, his family. He loves all of those things more than he loves me. I wanted to take some control back. So, I went out one night and had sex with a stranger. I told my husband and told him I was going to keep doing it anytime I wanted."

"Since then, I have done many things to take control over our marriage. Over those men. And.... over the church. Jim left because of me. He told his wife and she forgave him. But he said he had to leave. Proof that truth can save a marriage even after a mistake. You're the only person in the church now that knows any of this." I finished, feeling relieved at my honesty but knowing that I had left out a few details.

"No, I'm not." She said plainly. "People talk about how you dress. They wonder what goes on at church. Every woman in this church is wondering if her husband is having an affair with you. You are the pastor's wife, so they act kindly to your face, but they all talk behind your back"

"I had no idea" I said in astonishment.

"I suspected Rob had been with you. He has lost interest in me a bit. He only seems to want to enjoy kinkier stuff." She explained.

"Most of the men seem to enjoy the kinky stuff. I have developed a taste for it too, though." I replied.

She looked lost in thought and I left her alone to dwell in her own mind for a minute. I just watched her. She looked as elegant as any model on television or in the movies and she had a frail vulnerability. Her skin was porcelain white like a China doll. And even in jeans and a plain shirt, she embodied perfection.

"Everything I have done, I have done to take back control and put myself in a position where it can never be taken away again. The only thing that can hurt me is the truth, but most of them don't see that. Jim did and his marriage is still intact and he apologized to me. He is one of the few honorable men I have met. The rest.... well they would rather give up their manhood than give up the truth." I explained.

She continued to look at me, studying my every move. No one spoke for several minutes.

Finally, she spoke. "Are you going to continue to fuck my husband?" she asked.

"I came because I want your help. I want you to help me take over. We can rule that church. If you say no, Rob is completely off limits. But, come to my house. Tonight around 10. My kids will be in bed asleep and you can see how easy it is. How satisfying. Then decide." I said.

She thought for a second. But, just a second.

"OK" she said.

Dinner was finished and my husband had put the kids to bed after I read them a story. While he was busy with his chores, I went into our room. I got out some clothes and went in for a shower with my clothes laid out on the bed. I chose a low-cut bustier top with a black push up bra and a pair of skimpy black shorts. The whole look said slut and that is just what I wanted to look like.

I was downstairs by about 9:30 and my husband was finished with the kids. He was in the kitchen making me a cup of hot chocolate when I walked into the kitchen.

"Are you going out?" he asked, trying to act nonchalant.

"No" I said simply as I took the chocolate and sat at the dining room table. "Come. Sit." Ismiled as I realized I was speaking to him as if he were an obedient dog. But, he did as he was told. He had become a good bot, always doing as he was told and often anticipating my desires.

"Britney's coming over" I said, trying to act as if it were a usual Monday chore, like watching football and cleaning up after chicken wings.

"And you're wearing that?" he said nodding toward my outfit.

"She should be here shortly. Go on up and get ready for bed. I'll be up in a while." I said.

He was confused, but obviously had the evening figured out in his head so now that he knew what to expect, he got up to go to the bedroom.

"Put on your pink lace panties and bra" I said. It had now been weeks since he had even seen an article of male underwear. He wore exclusively bra and panty sets; at home and at church and at work. I don't know how he got around people seeing his panties in the locker room at work, but I didn't care. He always wore them when preaching and it was my way of letting him know that the church and I controlled him.

".... OK" he said obediently, but with hesitation. He was suddenly nervous.

After a knock at the door signaled Britney's arrival, I pulled the door open quickly and she looked me over from top to bottom and quickly entered, dropping her purse on the chair next to the door. She made her way into the room and past me showing a little aggressiveness and an attempt to remain the one in control of the situation.

She crossed her arms across her chest and said, "Well, what do you want me here for?"

I smiled as I took her hand and led her to the stairway. I had planned to talk to her in the kitchen for a while and let her know how I wanted to be in control because I had been violated and I would never let that happen again. I had also discovered a love for sex of all kinds and an utter disregard and, in fact, non-belief in my husband's religious convictions. They were just more ways for men to justify their own sense of power.

But it appeared I didn't have to. This wasn't the way I had intended for this evening to happen. I thought she needed some warm up, but we would skip that. I took her hand and led her to the stairs, down the hall and to our bedroom. Without a knock, I burst in to find my husband obediently lying on the bed in a pretty, lacy bra and panty set. I opened the door more fully and Britney entered.

I shut the door behind me as he jumped up with a start.

"Lay back down" I said with an authoritative voice.

Britney stood there with her mouth hanging open. "Here", I said tenderly as I began to tug at her top. She let me pull her top off and to my surprise she wasn't wearing a bra. She had very small, almost non-existent tits with prominent erect nipples. Her stomach was perfectly flat with just a hint of a six pack

"These are perfect, just like the rest of you." I said seductively as I ran my fingertips in a large circle around her breasts. "I knew you would be."

"You allow this?" she asked my husband hesitantly. He didn't even start to answer, but just lay there, humiliated.

"It's not his place to allow anything. This is MY family and I'll run it the way I see fit. If your husband is the man mine is, you could run your family just the same. And, we could take over the church." I said defiantly.

She still wasn't talking much, more taking in the scene and living with the shock she was feeling. So, I took advantage of the hesitation and reached for her pants, a pair of high waisted, pink pants that ballooned to free-flowing legs draped over the top of heeled ankle boots.

I pulled the pants down to reveal her black thong. I slid the pants down and she absent-mindedly lifter her feet one at a time so I could remove her shoes and slide her pants off. I was on my knees and I put my fingers in the side of her panties and began to lower them. That was apparently when I reached her threshold.

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed as she pushed my hands away, but she did not step away from me. She was enthralled by my husband.

"He's dressed like this all the time. Even when he's preaching. So, he can't go out because it will humiliate him, just as this is right now. But he won't refuse. You see that, right? He's mine." I explained to her.

"Rob could be yours. I sense he is much like my husband....so bound by rules and traditions and his reputation that he will be controlled if he knows how much it can cost him." I continued.

"How did you get him to agree to this?" she said taking a small step forward as my husband squirmed uncomfortable.

"Here. Let me show you something else." I said as I turned to open a drawer and pull out a large, veiny dildo already connected to a heavy-duty strap.

Her eyes got huge as I moved to her. "Here" I said as I put it next to her feet and she obediently lifted her feet. I pulled it up and fixed it in place, giving the large cock a slap to get it swinging.

"You know what to do with that, don't you?" I asked.

She moved to the bed and started to climb close to my husband, tentatively.

My husband instinctively rolled over on his knees and lifted his ass into the air. Britney climbed in behind him looking like she was about to confront a pack of wolves. I went to her and guided her. I grabbed a bottle of lube off the bedside table and applied some to the dildo and replaced the lube on the table as I moved in behind her.

My hand took the head of the dildo and guided it toward his ass. When it was pressing firmly, I pressed my body up against Britney's back and guided her in shoving forward. My husband whimpered as she shoved it in deep and hard. She immediately pulled back and I used my body against hers to help her set up a steady motion.

Her body, so perfect and petite, felt amazing against me. I wrapped my arms around her and she didn't resist as I helped to continue the motion pounding my husband's ass while I kissed her neck. Her skin was pure and porcelain and soft and as I looked, I could see her eyes were lit up as she smiled.

"Now, watch this" I said as I disengaged from her, reluctantly. I grabbed another strap on from the drawer and put it on in one motion. I climbed on the bed in front of my husband and placed the dildo in front of his lips and watched as he obediently began to suck it with tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

Britney was smiling as she watched.

"Don't you love that beautiful young girl pounding your ass for you? Don't you wish she would do it harder. Maybe a bigger dildo? You have to want it babe. I think Brit likes it. I think Rob might be joining your club next. Maybe we could watch you and Rob fuck each other. Or suck each other. Baby, I think this church is going to be fun for me and Brit from now on." I rambled for a minute and the more I spoke, the more Britney smiled.

As I became enthralled in watching her, I realized shortly that I had stopped giving my husband direction, yet he continued to suck on the head of the dildo and with every thrust Britney made she seemed to be fucking more and more aggressively. With each thrust, my dildo was forced down my husband's throat. He would occasionally gag. But she didn't slow down

I didn't want to interrupt her enjoyment, so I reached over and got the lube and drizzled a large amount over Brit's cock and let her keep fucking him unabated. She didn't disappoint. She was taking out all her frustration with Rob and my husband's ass.

"You know you're going to have to clean up this bed before we climb in tonight" I mocked him as I watched the look of desperation on his face. He sucked my cock deeply with every thrust Britney made, and he made no effort to stop it.

But Brit was starting to wane. I pulled my cock from my husband's mouth and worked my way to her with a smile.

"There" I said as I pulled her from him and wrapped my arms around her shoulder. I kissed her gently on the lips, expecting some sort of recoil, but there was none. She didn't exactly return my kiss but she didn't stop me either. I took her hand and helped her off the bed and dropped to my knees to remove her strap on.

"No. Wait" she said to me and turned to my husband. "Get on your knees here" she said, pointing to a spot in front of her. To his credit, he did as he was told.

He was on his knees in front of her with a large strap on dangling in his face.

"Next time, you're going to suck mine while your wife fucks MY husband." She said.

'Next time' I thought. Oh yes.

dna27fog
dna27fog
370 Followers