The Pregnant Matchmaker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cleaned up some more and I went back to Marcia's house to shower and change out of my swimsuit. Then I took a nap for a while.

***

It was night when I woke up and my phone buzzed. It was a text from Rebecca.

"Wanna sit by the pool with me?" it said.

"Meet you in 10" I replied.

She sent back a smiley face.

I threw on a t-shirt and shorts and walked over. She came out wearing the same gym clothes she'd worn in the morning. We sat down on a lounge chair. She gave me kind of a goofy smile.

"So," I said, "Did Danielle gush to you?"

"Yup. You know she's been trying to push us together since before we got here, right?"

"Yeah, she sure has."

"I called her Yetta the Matchmaker. She got a kick out of that."

"I'll bet!"

"I'm so in awe of her, though," Rebecca said. "How she can pull this off with that giant preggo belly I'll never understand."

"She's a ball of energy," I replied. "She did the same thing the last time I was here. Pregnant out to there and running around hosting parties, serving people and charming the pants off everyone."

Rebecca laughed. Then we paused. She looked away for a second.

"If I admit something really personal to you, promise not to think I'm a weirdo?" she said.

"Yes, of course."

"So...I'm not sure how to say this, but I'm totally into Danielle's belly."

"It is impressively large."

"No...I mean I'm turned on by it. It's a kink. Pregnant women do it for me. I know it's strange as a woman saying that, and I can't explain why but I just feel all sorts of ways whenever I see a pregnant woman."

I went slack with shock for a moment. She actually felt the same way I did!

"Seriously?" I replied.

"Yes. In fact, the one thing I want in life more than anything else is to be pregnant and have babies of my own."

I paused.

"Please don't judge me!" she said. "I know it's weird."

I held up my hand.

"It's not weird at all." I told her. "Honestly...I have the same kink."

"Really?" she said, her eyes lighting up.

"It's true. I've had it for years. I can't explain it either. Danielle knows all about it too. She figured it out the last time I was here."

"Has she let you play with her belly?" she asked.

"All the time."

"Me too. Isn't it amazing?"

"It really is."

"Do you think I'd look as sexy as she does pregnant?"

"Goodness, yes I do..."

"I hope I do too..."

"Sometimes, when I see you in your rehearsal clothes, I've imagined what you'd look like pregnant."

"And?"

"You'd look so sexy."

We looked at each other again. Her face sparkled in the light. Behind her glasses, her eyes looked wanton and lustful.

"Yes." she said to me.

I grabbed her waist, pulled her close and kissed her. Our kiss was long and deep, full of passion.

~To be Continued~

12