The Prescot Chronicles Ch. 01: An Old Flame, A New Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I look like a teacher."

Thankfully so did most of the other participants. Looking around the lobby John can't help but notice a certain pattern to what everyone was wearing, at lease the men. Casual looking jeans or khakis with a combination of golf shirts or plaid collared shirts, for the most part under sport coats or sweaters. The odd guy had something different, but if he had to guess, easily 90% of the males were very, painfully, obviously teachers. His wife always teased him about the unofficial teacher uniforms that teachers tended to wear. Calling it a style seemed somehow a disservice to the word.

The women on the other hand were dressed in all varieties of flashy, comfy, sexy, and slinky clothes. Sequins, bright colours, leggings and infinity scarves abounded. Functional flats, stunning heels, and dominating riding boots add to their looks.

"Not fair," John shakes his head, "not fair at all."

"Well why do you think so many young men, and some women, fantasize about hooking up with their female teachers?" Charlotte's voice answers from behind. "We obviously have a much wider variety of options, and besides, we all know men can barely dress themselves, let alone coordinate outfits," she adds with a wink, "teacher or otherwise!"

Turning, John sees that Charlotte is dressed in a decidedly non-teacher fashion. A sparkly green sequin top, held up by the narrowest straps. It flares out slightly as it ends just at her hips, the material ripples with her movements, drawing the eyes of many nearby. While the top is the attention grabber, the pants are meant to reward the attentive. Tight leather or faux leather stretches tautly around and under her shapely ass lifting it and very clearly defining her gorgeous rear end. The legs cling tightly, ever single inch begging for attention. They end above the ankle, leaving a delicious gap of bare skin before her high black heels.

John lets out a slow whistle as he gives her a slow look top to bottom. "I think I need to stay after school Ms. Lovelock...I've been bad."

"Pouring it on a bit thick, Mr. Prescott," Charlotte replies feigning a sexy innocence. She bats her doe-like eyes and pouts slightly before leaning in and whispering into his ear, "and I fucking love it."

The crawl began, leaving the hotel lobby and heading down into the market area to their first stop of the evening, an upscale pub. During the first stop John and Charlotte caught up on each other's day, sharing a few pints of Guinness mixed with a raspberry cordial, a local concoction that made the thick stout much more enjoyable. The second stop was a dance club featuring upbeat club music.

Not normally a dancer, John settled in at the bar with his third drink of the evening to play wall flower, people watching and enjoying the music. However, Charlotte had other ideas.

"I don't think so, get up off that stool!" she quipped taking John's hand and pulling him out onto the dance floor. All around them people swayed and shook with the music, arms held in the air waving along. Once in the thick of the crowd, Charlotte began dancing herself. Bringing her toned arms up above her head, bent at the elbows, he hands just an inch or so above her fiery red hair. Twisting her body, shoulders rotating and hips gyrating as she surrendered herself to the music. John couldn't help but be seduced right along with her, feeling the pure joy flowing off her like waves hitting the beach.

Before the song was finished John was dancing right along with the throng of people, his movements mimicking Charlotte's, and often bringing them into contact. At first it was accidental, forearms rubbing against one another as they grooved to the music, but as the music continued the two former lovers began gravitating closer to one another, as though some unspoken force of nature compelled them together. As Charlotte spins around slowly, John places his arms around hers, their hands grasping onto one another as the dancers join together. In response, Charlotte takes a step back into John, her back pressing against his chest, and her ass pressing back against his groin.

This is rewarded with the feeling of John's growing erection pressing against her ass, her form fitting leather pants allowing her to press it slightly between her cheeks. Smiling as she feels his reaction to her, Charlotte presses back, grinding on him to the music. To his credit John doesn't shy away, as some men might when caught with a boner, but rather he presses it forward against her magnificent ass.

Charlotte leans back and moans softly into john's ear, clearly enjoying the feeling of his hard cock pressing against her like this in the middle of such a public place. John traces his hands down her arms, softly rubbing past her shoulders, feeling the sides of her breasts, before settling on her hips pulling her back against him. The feeling of lust rising in both of them.

"God I love your ass," he whispers into her ear before nibbling on her earlobe.

"Mmmm..." she moans back, "and I love the feeling of that cock of yours." She pulls away, turning around and wraps her arms around john's neck, holding him loosely and swaying to the music as it slows down. "But we are scheduled to move on to the next spot...and unless you plan on taking me right here on the dance floor, or in a darkened alleyway, we should head out as well," she winks playfully.

Taking him by the hand Charlotte leads John off the floor and out into the street with the remainder of the teachers. Some of whom are quite visibly suffering from their hasty imbibing of drinks. Charlotte laces her fingers with John's, squeezing tightly as they walk in the midst of the crowd. He occasionally pulls his hand away momentarily to caress her toned ass before taking her hand once more.

Passing the National War Memorial, the crawl arrived at a bar named for an assassinated Canadian politician from the 1800's, Darcy McGee. The place was beautifully appointed, wood and polished brass throughout and several different levels of bars, tables and waitresses in short tartan skirts.

As they enter the upper level of McGee's, the sound of the karaoke performances. John smiles at Charlotte, the numerous drinks over the past few hours now resulting in a pretty good buzz.

"I don't suppose you'd grace us with a song? I seem to recall that you have a magnificent voice..."

After a token resistance Charlotte gives in, and approaches the side of the stage, speaking to the employee managing the night's karaoke performances. From the back of the room, John finds a stool to perch upon with a perfect view of the stage. He watches as she peruses the song lists, flipping back and forth trying to find the perfect song to sing. Glancing back to where John is seated, Charlotte smiles and gives a slight nervous wave, passing the list back to the worker indicating her selection.

The current singer finishes up his ear-shattering rendition of 'Sweet Caroline', much to the relief of many of the patrons. A smattering of clapping, welcomes the end and a small group cheer loudly for their friend. Charlotte moves to the stage, her lithe form a remarkable contrast from the previous performer.

The music starts, a slow and simple piano piece. The sharp contrast to the normally high energy, up-beat and, in John's opinion at least, overplayed karaoke songs cause many in the room to still, turning their attention as the lone woman steps forward into the light. The stage lights transform her into an exploding green firework, catching every subtle movement and enveloping the room in her aura. Men stare in awe, women in envy. A simple guitar joins the piano, creating a hauntingly beautiful combination.

All of that pales in comparison when she begins to sing. Soulful and sorrowful, her voice, almost hesitant, almost timid, grows in strength with the music. Perfectly matching the tempo and pitch of the song. The entire room is enthralled, everyone under this red headed siren.

For John, time stands still.

It feels as though the room temperature has spiked, John feels his pulse quicken as he locks eyes with Charlotte. While the better part of 50 people are mesmerized and focused on her, her attention is completely focused on him. The realization hits him. This song was very carefully picked. Realizing that John opens himself not just to the beautiful voice, but to the words they are singing. To him. For him.

"The day we met, frozen I held my breath

right from the start, I knew I had found the home for my heart

Heart beats fast, Colours and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow"

As she sings, Charlotte doesn't take her gaze off of him. The words pour out of her, the message explicitly clear and as literal as can be made through the song. The last 20 years flash through John's memory. He knows exactly how she feels. He finally admits to himself that he has felt the same way all of this time.

"I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more"

As the music fades and the reverberations of that magical voice dissipate, John and Charlotte return to the room. Or rather they are returned to the room. The awareness that everyone in the room is speechless, realizing on some instinctual, carnal, level that they have all been privy to an intimate moment.

As Charlotte leaves the stage, the room erupts in applause. John catches several men whistling at Charlotte, much to the disapproval of their dates. He smiles to himself, knowing that what all of the men are lusting after was just publicly offered to him. The music changes, the next singer steps on stage and one of the tried-and-true karaoke classics begins, the attention of the room returning to their conversations and drinks.

As Charlotte returns to their table John offers her back her drink, which she accepts with a smile and downs it in a single fluid motion. Setting the empty glass back onto the table, she looks at him, "We should go."

Taking John by the hand, she leads him out of the bar and into the warm air of the early June evening. Outside he pulls her a stop, and into his arms, a passionate kiss lightly biting her bottom lip as she moans. After what seems like an eternity they break apart, both breathing deeply with growing lust.

Outside in the cool night air the pair walk hurriedly down the pedestrian street. As they walk in silence, her arm tightly holding is and her head resting on his shoulder, they find themselves crossing over the famous Rideau Canal and past the Chateau Laurier, heading into the lush green space of Major's Hill Park. Finding a spot overlooking the Ottawa River and offering an amazing view of both Parliament Hill as well as across and into Gatineau, Quebec, they sit on a park bench clinging to one another and neither quite sure what to do next.

Looking out over the water using it as a focal point to not have to look at one another in case it ruins the dream, John finally breaks the silence by saying, "You know I'm married." His voice is one of quiet disappointment. "I'm sorry."

A soft ethereal reply comes from her mouth, "I know John. I'm sorry too..." she presses her face against his shoulder, he feels her tears quickly soak through the cotton of his shirt.

"It's not fair. I know. These past few years I've been so alone, but the fact is I'm still married."

"I know. And I know that you're a good man, to a fault. I don't know what I was expecting, honestly. I think we both got swept up in the possibilities..."

"I've thought about what could have been so many times... I never thought it would ever actually happen. I didn't mean to lead you on."

"You didn't do anything I didn't do or want to do. I'm sorry for pushing you. I know you're not really mine...not anymore." She snuffs, wiping the tears out of her eyes.

Turning, he reaches up and gently caresses her face, wiping the tears away before leaning in and kissing her on the forehead. His head filled with confused and conflicting thoughts, his heart torn between what he desperately has wanted the past 20 years and what he feels is expected of him, to be the 'good husband' no matter how much of a shit hand he'd been dealt.

As this all pulls at him, he leans in to plant another kiss on Charlotte's forehead, but his heart has other plants as he tilts her face up to his, bringing her lips up to meet his. She leans into the kiss, sensing his momentary turmoil deciding if he should obey his head or his heart.

The kiss breaks, and they both sit there breathing deeply as they stare into one another's eyes, considering where to go from here.

Quietly, she pushes her thoughts, "You deserve to be happy. To be loved." With that Charlotte wraps her arms around John and pulls him into her, their lips pressing against one another hesitation melting away as John give in to his heart. The kiss evolves, mouths open slightly, and tongues gently tease themselves against one another, the passion building as the kiss intensifies. Their hands pulling at one another, bringing their bodies closer, pressing into one another as they make out on the park bench on the cool Ottawa night.

As the kiss breaks, John sensually bites Charlottes lower lip, gently tugging on it as they separate. Panting and staring at one another, Charlotte adjusts her position slightly before leaning back in for another long kiss. This time placing one hand on the side of John's head, her fingers caressing his face as they kiss. With her other hand she takes his hand and guides it up to her left breast, pressing her firm breast into his hand as she encourages him to feel her offered breast.

If he is shocked by her forwardness it doesn't show, as John takes the cue and begins to palm and grope Charlotte's left breast, feeling the fullness of her tit pushing into his hand as he begins to massage and caress it. They continue like this for a moment before john decides to take the next step, removing his hand form her chest for a moment so that he can move to the bottom of her shirt and push his hand up beneath of it. Quickly making its way back to her bare breast, his fingers quickly circling around her hardening nipple and squeezing firmly. His reward is a deep lustful moan of pleasure as Charlotte breaks the kiss, throwing her head back as she focuses on the exquisite pressure of having her nipple squeezed and pulled. Moaning loudly as she feels the nipple stretched just the way she likes.

"Fuck I love it when you play with my nipples..."

"Mmm... I remember how hot you got when I did." Comes his reply.

John leans back in, kissing her collarbone and throat, up to her jaw and finally reclaiming her lips as she lowers her head once more.

He tugs harder on her nipple, causing Charlotte to let out a squeal of pain combined with pleasure. In response she shifts, climbing up on him. Now straddling him on the park bench, Charlotte feels John's hand caressing her ass, pulling her body down against his, she also feels his cock now quite hard, pressing against her as she gently grinds down on him.

In this new position, John brings his other hand up to cup the other breast for a moment before reaching down to pull up her top, letting her full round breasts and very hard nipples free. Take his left hand, he begins to roll her right nipple between the thumb and forefinger increasing the pressure as he goes. Moaning loudly Charlotte grinds down harder against John's hard cock, barely contained by his pants.

As she grinds against his swollen cock, John leans in and begins to roughly suck on Charlottes other nipple, occasionally grazing his teeth against it as he does.

"Oh fuck, I love that...don't stop." She pants, loving the attention he is paying her nipples.

He doesn't let up, if anything exerting more pressure on both nipples, squeezing and tugging on the right nipple while sucking and gently pulling with his teeth on the left one. After the day long teasing and flirting, culminating in the 'fuck me now' performance back at the bar, this is too much for Charlotte to handle and she begins bucking her hips hard against John as she cums.

"Fuck me.... Oh fuck, fuck......fuck, fuck!!!" she screams as she feels her orgasm wash over her. Her entire body tenses up, as the wave of pleasure runs through her. As she comes down from the post orgasmic bliss, she kisses John and leans back to look him in the face.

"I haven't cum from having my nipples played with since that time at camp...with you." Her face, flush as the blood courses through her, her breathing still ragged as she leans in to kiss him once more. As she kisses him, she kisses along his cheek and up to his ear, sucking on his earlobe softly she whispers, "I think you deserve to cum too...don't you?"

John hesitates for a moment before saying, "I think so too..."

She smiles and slides off of him, pushing him back down onto the bench when he tries to stand with her. "No, you stay right there..." before she lowers herself down onto her knees in front of him.

Looking up at him she smiles, her long lashes and large eyes giving her a look of doe-eyed innocence, before she reaches up and unfastens his belt and undoing his pants. Reaching in she caresses his very swollen cock, pulling it out of his boxers and into the cool night air. Smiling as it springs free, in the pale light of the city at night the glistening of precum already very clearly evident.

Wrapping her hand around his cock, Charlotte takes several slow strokes from head to base. Gathering the precum in her hand and spreading it along the length of it. The added lubrication easing her strokes, which she quickly speeds up.

He moans in pleasure, "Oh god Charlotte....that feels so amazing..."

"If you like that, then you'll love this..." as she leans in placing a kiss on the head of his cock and licking the little spurt of precum leaking out of the tip. She is rewarded with a louder moan and John reaching out to caress her head taking a handful of her hair in his hand and pulling her head on his cock in earnest.

She moans as she feels him take some control, opening her mouth wide as she gladly takes his cock into her mouth. Her hand continuing to stroke the length of his member as she moves her head up and down in concert. Squeezing slightly as she strokes him, letting her tongue run along the underside she continues to take his cock deeper into her mouth, finally taking all 8 inches in feel the soft spongy head at the back of her throat before backing off. Dragging her teeth ever so lightly along the shaft she increases the speed of her blow job, moaning and sending the vibrations along the base and all the way to his balls.

"Keep that up and I won't last long..." John moans as she continues her cock sucking, "fuck me that's good..." Her response is to speed up, sucking him in hard and let him know how much she wants him to cum down her throat, her hand continuing to squeeze the thickness of the shaft as she strokes and sucks. Moaning louder, John starts to buck his hips, trying to fuck Charlotte's throat harder with every stroke.

He feels the familiar feeling of cum boiling up in his balls, a feeling that admittedly has been self-administered these past few years. But tonight, with this sexy, sensual redhead on her knees asking him to cum, no begging for it, it's more than he can take.

Letting out a guttural moan, John grabs onto Charlotte's shoulders as his cock erupts in her mouth, firing several large bursts of cum deep down her throat, which to her credit Charlotte eagerly sucks in, swallowing as he continues to pump his seed into her mouth.