The Prescot Chronicles Ch. 01: An Old Flame, A New Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggles nervously, "Well, that got serious awfully fast..."

John laughs back, "It sure did... lets just enjoy ourselves tonight and not worry about the past."

Charlotte raises her glass towards John who clinks his against it, "To tonight..."

"To tonight." She replies with a wink as they both drink.

Their conversation turned to what they had done during the afternoon. Charlotte talked excitedly about her afternoon session at Rideau Hall, the residence and office of the Governor General of Canada. While John told her about how surreal it was to go deep under ground at the Diefenbunker outside of the city, the Cold War era evacuation shelter, named for Prime Minister Diefenbaker, for the Canadian Government turned tourist attraction.

"They actually had allowances for their secretaries to shelter with them but not their families..." he said.

"Oh? Well, how many of them were having affairs with their secretaries I wonder?" asked Charlotte with a mischievous grin.

Chuckling, John replies, "By all accounts more than a few...which is probably where that particular piece of policy came from."

As dinner progressed and the wine glasses were refilled several times John could feel Charlottes foot rubbing against his leg. At first, he thought it was an accident, a simple stretch, but the second time was a very deliberate, slow rub of her foot down his calf and back up. Setting down his wine glass, so as not to knock it over.

Without saying a word, Charlotte slides off her shoe, and traces her stocking clad foot back up John's leg, this time she didn't stop at the knee, but continued to trace a path up his thigh and began to caress his crotch with her toes. Rubbing gently while not breaking eye contact.

Feeling the smooth stocking rub over his quickly stiffening member, John lets out a soft moan. "God Charlotte, that feels so good."

"Just wait." With that, she spreads her big toe out wider, and traces his hard shaft on both sides with her foot. She waves over to the waitress, who comes over quickly, "We'll take the bill please."

Shifting his painful erection as he stands, he follows as Charlotte heads out of the restaurant. Her fingertips just tantalizingly pulling out of reach as John follows behind, offering a friendly 'thanks' to their waitress as they pass her by.

Reaching the elevator a few steps behind Charlotte allows John a chance to appreciate her slim figure. The red dress, down to the sexy stockings and four-inch heels, all compliment her figure perfectly. The elevator doors glide open just as Charlotte gets to the door letting her stride right in without breaking pace. She turns and leans against the back wall, steel with a mirrored finish and the standard support bar at waist level. As he enters the elevator, John smiles, returning Charlotte's mischievous grin.

The door closes behind him and John steps over to Charlotte, "What's gotten into you?" he asks.

"Nothing," comes a playful reply, "yet." With that she grabs the front of John's shirt, pulling him over to her, her lips seeking out his and finding them in a passionate kiss. Taken, partially, by surprise John lets himself to lean into the kiss. Mouths opening, tongues flicking into the others domain, the feeling nearly electric.

Letting go of John's shirt, Charlotte traces her hand down his chest, quickly settling on the straining bulge in his pants. This is all the encouragement he needs, his right hand moving up to cup her breast before rubbing down to her crotch. He can feel the warmth of her desire through the thin material of her dress. She presses her pussy out, into his hand. The heavy make out and petting session is cruelly interrupted by the ding of the elevator, indicating they are arriving at a floor.

The two old lovers separate, just as the doors open on the 4th floor, Charlotte steps in front of John as he leans back against the railing slightly. Several people step on to the elevator. John recognizes a few of them from the conference and nods a polite if non-committal greeting. As the newcomers discuss which floors, they are heading to, and buttons are pushed, John reaches in front of him, feeling Charlotte's hand he gives it a squeeze. In return she takes her opposite hand and, reaching back, begins to rub his cock through his pants.

Feeling emboldened, as well as extremely turned on, John decides to take is a step further. He reaches down and gingerly pulls up the hem of Charlotte's dress feel the back of her legs, and finding to his surprise that her stockings are not a single pantyhose, but rather a sexy stocking and garter combination. He feels Charlotte push back against his wandering hand, clearly enjoying the attention.

The elevator dings, announcing the 5th floor. As a few people disembark more people step on, apparently headed to some get together up on the 17th floor.

As the floors progress, more people arrive. As they do, John's hand begins to rub Charlotte's ass, bare as she is not wearing any panties. His long middle finger traces up her ass crack and then back down flitting lightly over her sensitive rosebud before reaching down, around to her drenched and swollen pussy lips.

As his finger rubs along the surface of her labia, Charlotte lets out the slightest of gasps. Trying to suppress a louder moan. She pushes herself back against him, welcoming the feeling of his finger teasing the exterior of her pussy.

Ding. 9th floor. John pushes his finger upward, curling it past her outer lips and into her welcoming pussy.

Charlotte pushes back, doing her best to ride John's finger. Trying to keep things subtle, despite her raging lust.

Ding. 12th floor.

Ding. 14th floor. Goddammit! Her pussy is absolutely dripping now, John's finger sliding inside of her with barely controlled lust.

Ding. 15th floor. "Finally," Charlotte whimpers. Her will on the verge of breaking and taking him right here and now in the elevator. On lookers be damned.

The door opens and Charlotte practically pushes everyone aside, pulling John by his other hand. Her dress falls back into place as she steps away, his finger sliding out of her pussy. Her face is flush, her breathing ragged. She pulls a key card out from a hidden pocket in the waistband of the dress as she pulls him down the hall.

Reaching room 1507, Charlotte fumbles with the card to the room, as John wraps his arms around her, kissing her neck, sucking on her ear lobe and fondling her breasts over her dress. Somewhere in the back of his mind he notices the coincidence that her room is across the hall form his own.

Miraculously Charlotte manages to get the door open and almost immediately is pushed in by, and pulls along, John. They fumble into one another's arms, kiss, groping, fondling one another as they cross the threshold and get the door closed.

As the door clicks shut, John lifts Charlotte up off her feet and carries her over to the kitchenette, placing her on the edge of the counter. Locking eyes with her, John lowers himself onto his knees, lifting Charlotte's dress and parting her legs as he leans in and traces a series of fevered kisses up her thighs.

"God yes. You know how much I love this,"

In response, John brings his tongue up to Charlotte's dripping pussy, dragging it across the engorged lips, tasting her arousal and loving it. Bringing it up to her swollen clit John goes from licking, to flicking the sensitive nub with the tip of his tongue in a constant assault upon her senses. The change elicits a low carnal moan from Charlotte, as her whole body begins its steady build towards climax.

John continues flicking her clit, sensing the urgency in her moaning. He sucks in, drawing her clit into his mouth, between his lips. Giving his tongue rest, he continues to suck on her clit vigorously. His hands move up her legs, caressing her stocking clad legs, up to the bare skin just above.

"Close. So close, don't stop," comes Charlotte's voice between ragged breaths. A loud moan escapes her lips, "Fuck yes. Don't you dare stop now," she screams out. Her entire body tensing as she nears the edge of her first orgasm of the night. "Don't you fucking stop!"

Sensing how close she is John sucks a little harder and brings his tongue back into play with the very tip of her clit. This sensation fires through her nervous system, overloading her brain and pushing her fully over the edge. As she starts to cum, Charlotte clamps her legs around John's head, squeezing tightly as her body is rocked by her orgasm. As her moans subside, John gently releases her clit.

As she opens her legs back up, he takes the opportunity to push two fingers into her. His fingers getting coated by her juices. Her hips buck at the feel of being penetrated by his fingers, her muscles still twitching as she descends from her orgasm.

Keeping his fingers buried in her pussy, John stands and leans in to kiss her. Their mouths meet, and Charlotte can taste her juices on his tongue. He wraps her up in his arms, her legs wrapped around his torso, and he carries her over the loveseat in the corner of the room, lowering her onto the miniature sofa, he continues to work his fingers in and out of her drenched pussy, while his other hand unzips his pants and pulls out his cock.

Taking his cock in one hand, he pulls his fingers out of her eager pussy long enough to rub his spongy cockhead along her labia, covering it is her juices and eliciting a long moan from her. "Do it John, give me your cock. I need it so much..."

Never one to disappoint, John pushed his swollen cock into Charlotte, stretching her tight wet pussy around his girth. Grunting as he pushes deep inside of her, John feels Charlottes pussy grasping on to him pulling him deeper inside. As he bottoms out, he pulls back almost all the way out, just leaving the head inside of her.

"Mmmmm...yes John. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." Charlotte moans as she wraps her legs around his back, encouraging him back inside of her.

John obeys, pushing back inside, hard, and quickly pulling out once more. A few more pushes like this and they quickly find their rhythm, John pumping hard and fast driving all 8 inches of his thick cock deep inside of her desperately eager pussy. Charlotte, pushes her hips forward to help get John's cock even deeper, obviously hitting the right spot as she very quickly starts to moan and pant with every thrust.

As they continue fucking like this, Charlotte reaches down to rub her clit, circling the swollen nub with her thumb and sending her almost immediately over the edge once more. Her pussy clamping down like a fleshy vice on John's cock as she screams out, her hips bucking wildly and her legs pulling him deeper than either thought possible.

As Charlotte comes down from her orgasm, John pulls all of the way out, watching as her pussy continues to contract slightly from her second orgasm, her juices leaking down her and onto the cushions of the sofa. He takes her by the hand and helps her to her feet, turning her around and pushing her forward so that she is on all fours on the floor, one hand supporting herself on the edge of the sofa. Looking down John is greeted by her ass and pussy presented for him to do with what he wants.

Stepping up from behind her, John leans in and feverishly begins eating her pussy, lapping up her dripping juices and allowing him a moment to calm down to keep this evening going. Realizing that he isn't a young man anymore, and likely only has one or at best two loads in him tonight.

Charlotte moans, pushing her ass back into his face as he eagerly eats her pussy. Playfully, he reaches up and gingerly massages the tiny brown star of her asshole. Having never tried anal, he was basing this purely on his own 'research' through reading erotica and watching porn. He is rewarded with a loud throaty moan and Charlotte pushing her asshole back against his finger, letting the tip stretch her rosebud ever so slightly. He continues to toy with her tightly puckered asshole while eating her pussy, surprised that he can push his finger in up past the first knuckle while using her own juices as lube.

"Oh my god John...what are you doing? I feel so fucking good..." Charlotte moans as she presses her ass back further onto his finger, and pulling back off of it. "I've never tried anything like this...but holy shit! I, ughhhh.....fuck me...." She pants as her asshole clamps down hard, far harder than her pussy does, as she cums again. "fuck, fuck, fuck.....Mmmmmmm fuck!" sweat dripping off of her, her whole body shudders as she experiences her first orgasm involving anal play.

As her body starts to relax, John pulls his finger free of her ass. "Was that ok?" he asks her.

"Ok? OK? That was amazing...mind blowing. I've always wondered what it would feel like." She rolls over, flopping back on the floor. "Shit that was intense." Panting and huffing as she regains her breath, "But I don't think I'm quite ready for that cock of yours in there. At least not yet."

She crawls over to John, pushing him back on the floor, and up on top of him. Grasping his throbbing cock, she guides it as she straddles him and impales herself on it. Closing her eyes and moaning as she feels every bit of its length and girth push up into her, stretching her pussy wide. With it fully inside of her, she looks down at John, smiling in pure bliss, resting her hands on his chest and starts to ride him. Rocking her hips back and forth, driving his cock in and out of her hard and fast. John looks up, not quite sure when Charlotte had fully removed her dress, and roughly grabs her breasts. He feels the nipples, hard quarter sized nubs and pulls them hard. For this he is rewarded with a loud moan and harder riding of his cock.

John sits up slightly, taking her left nipple into his mouth and sucking on it, letting his teeth graze over it with just the right amount of pressure to illicit a yelp of pained pleasure from Charlotte. Her pussy squeezes tightly, coaxing his cock ever deeper. As he continues his ministrations on her nipples, Charlotte speeds up, pound her pussy down hard on John's throbbing cock. The question no matter one of if but when he was going to cum.

"Come on...give it to me. Fill me up." Moans Charlotte, feeling his cock throbbing on the verge of erupting inside of her.

John moans, thrusting his hips up as she continues pounding down on his cock, his hands moving to her hips, pulling her down onto him. Burying his cock deeper and deeper with every thrust, until he can't hold it back anymore. With a carnal grunt, John feels the length of his cock throb in ecstasy, exploding deep inside of Charlotte's pussy, pumping several large loads of cum deep inside of her.

Feeling his cock explode is more than she can take, Charlotte grabs onto Johns shoulders, digging her nails in and feels her pussy burst. The muscles clamping down and throbbing as it milks John's cock of ever drop of cum.

They lay like this for what seems like an eternity. Each reveling in the feeling of the other's pleasure, John knowing that his cock has emptied completely into her eager pussy; Charlotte loving the feeling of being completely filled with her long lost love's cum. As John's cock slowly deflates inside of her, Charlotte rolls off of him, laying beside him on the floor. Both covered in sweat, cum and the absolute bliss in the moment.

"Holy fuck," he says.

"Indeed Mr. Prescot..." giggles Charlotte. "I think I need a shower, join me?"

John stands, reaching down to help Charlotte up, watching with distinct pleasure as his cum slowly runs down her thighs.

Heading together into the bathroom, John reaches in and starts the shower. Turning it up a little hotter than he is used to.

Removing what little clothing they have partially on, the step into the large shower, kissing. "Mmm," Charlotte sighs, "nice and hot..." she smiles at him, "You remembered."

John smiles, "I did. Hot showers always make me think of you. I swear you enjoy having your skin scalded."

Charlotte replies by sticking her tongue out at him, "You're just a big wimp!"

They take turns soaping one another's backs, kissing, and fondling each other as they shower, Charlotte lowers herself to her knees and takes John's cock in her hands, gently washing it and kissing it. Feeling it harden under her gentle handling, she gives it several long slow strokes before turning off the water and stepping out.

They towel off and head to the bed, climbing in and cuddling up against one another. John strokes Charlotte's hair, pushing it back behind her ear and giving him freedom to kiss her ear, nibble her neck and softly kiss her perfectly supple lips. With one arm wrapped around her and trapped under the pillow and her body,

John takes his free hand and gently cups her breast, stroking the perfect fleshy pale orb all the way out to her firm light brown nipple, not soft enough to tickle, but gentle none the less. The two lovers just enjoying the freedom to explore one another's bodies as that had so many years ago.

Charlotte reaches over, taking John's semi-stiff member in her hand, stroking softly from tip to base and back. After several gently strokes she reaches down past the base, to gently cup his balls and rub his inner thighs. Goosebumps raise on John's legs as he feels Charlotte drag her nails softly along his thighs, his cock continuing to swell.

"I'm so happy we had this chance to find one another again," Charlotte says, looking up into John's blue eyes.

"Me too," comes his reply, followed by a sensuous kiss on her lips. "I never stopped loving you Charlotte."

"Same here. I only wish we didn't have to leave so soon."

John sighs, "I know. I just don't see how anything could work beyond this. Not with out destroying everything we both have worked for all these years. Your whole family is back home, I'd never ask you to leave that and come to New Brunswick..."

"Just like I'd never ask you to risk your child and move to Newfoundland. It's just not fair. For either of us."

"No, it isn't. But we have tonight." He leans in and kisses her again, his hand squeezing her breast with a little more pressure.

"Mmm...we certainly do." Comes her reply as she grabs gives his cock a few deliberate strokes.

Charlotte rolls over, pressing her ass back against John, parting her legs slightly to give his cock access. Resting his hand on her hip, John guides his cock down past her ass, between her thighs, pressing the tip of his cock into her newly soaked pussy.

Turning her head back, Charlotte says, "Now make love to me like you would have on our wedding night if things had worked out..."

John leans in and kisses her, tongues flicking against each other as he gently but firmly pushes his cockhead into her, slowly pumping in and out. Making soft, sensuous love. Having gotten the primal fucking out of their system, the two lovers take their time, enjoying the feelings of everything sex between lovers should be.

In time both cum together one last time, John filling Charlotte up as her pussy squeezes and throbs begging for ever drop he can offer. As they drift off to sleep, his cock still nestled in her pussy, they sigh contently,

"I love you John."

"I love you too Charlotte."

Saturday Morning

Waking the next morning, the events of the past evening and night quickly comes flooding back to his mind. A wicked smile crosses his face ad he rolls over intent on having one last go before he needs to return to his own room and get ready to catch his flight. Without looking, he reaches over to the other side of the bed and finds... nothing.

Sitting up, John looks around the room, blushing slightly at the memory of taking Charlotte on the counter, the sofa and the floor... in fact there are few places in the room that had not been part of their energetic debauchery.