The Prescot Chronicles Ch. 01: An Old Flame, A New Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back to the opposite side of the bed, John notices an envelope bearing the hotel's name with his name scrawled on it in large writing. Reaching across the bed, he takes the envelope and turns it over in his hand. Opening it he pulls out a piece of paper and starts to read.

John,

The last few days have been beyond my wildest dreams. When I saw your name on the list of presenters I knew I had to attend. I've long fantasized about meeting you again, and what we might do. Last night more than exceeded those fantasies, and I'm sure I'll be walking funny for the next few days. I know you said that you had avoided reaching out to me these past few years to avoid another long distance relationship, I don't think I could bear one either. By the time you read this, I will probably already be on my way to the airport, if not already in the air.

I love you John Prescott, I have for the last 20 years, and I will for the next 20. I want you to be happy, and I know that if we get tangled up over such a long distance that would be jeopardized.

Perhaps we will meet up again, I hear they are planning another conference for next year. Maybe we can spoil your room then ;)

Love,

Charlotte

John opens his phone to text her only to find that her number had been deleted along with all of the messages they had exchanged. He then opens his Facebook, searching for Charlotte online, but either she went by a different name or had her privacy settings so locked down as to be unfindable. Same result for Twitter, Instagram and even LinkedIn.

Though it wasn't very likely he'd be able to attend a major conference again for at least a few years. As he returns to his room, John fines one last memento, Charlotte's panties from the previous day. He smiled to himself as he gently put them to his nose and inhaled her scent one last time.

John gets a quick shower, grudgingly washing away the last traces of Charlotte from his body. He dries and dresses, quickly throwing his stuff into his carry-on and heads down to the front desk to check out.

Speaking with the hotel employee working the desk, John asks if they could share the contact information of the woman who had stayed in room 1507.

"I'm sorry sir, but there is no way I can release personal information like that."

"Right, right... that's no problem. It was worth a shot." He smiles as looks accepts his bill, looks it over and reaches into his coat pocket for a pen to sign off on the final bill. As he signs it, he looks down at the pen a smiles to himself.

Home of the Trojans...