The Prescot Chronicles Ch. 01: An Old Flame, A New Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he comes back to earth, John feels Charlotte lick his cock clean. Laying his head back on the bench he moans as he feels her tongue trace over his now hyper-sensitive cockhead. Finishing, Charlotte stands while tucking his cock back into his boxers, "Don't want him to get cold out here..." she winks at him as she does up his jeans and curls in beside him on the bench. Bringing his head back down, looking over at this amazing woman, John smiles.

"No, we can't have that can we?" he replies, before adding, "I forgot how good you were at that..."

Looking up at him, smiling, he replies, "Admittedly a little out of practice, but when you enjoy something it comes back pretty quick...I will say though, that was a lot of cum," she giggles, "I almost wasn't able to take it all. What a mess that could have been!"

John chuckles, "Very. As for out of practice, it's been a while since I've had anything other than self-inflicted orgasms. And even then, nothing quite like that." He leans down, giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

"I know what you mean. The past few years the only satisfaction I've found have been a few trusty toys, and a very specific style of pen I keep in my desk drawer for when I just need to relax at work and can sneak away for a few minutes at lunchtime or after school."

John raises an eyebrow, "Oh? I never would have thought of a pen..."

Charlotte shrugs, "it's a larger chunky style, with a perfectly smooth rounded end to it... perfect in a pinch. A girl has needs." He kisses her again, this time longer and with more passion behind it.

She kisses back, then pulls away long enough to say, "No one is saying this night has to end...we could always..." she produces her room key, "head back to my room?"

John considers it, looking at the room key. "Charlotte. I really want to. I do." He huffs, "I'm just so damn conflicted about everything. I...I think I need to get my head in order. I'm sorry."

Shaking her head emphatically, "No John, I get it. I understand. This is so much easier for me because there is no spouse waiting back home. I'm sorry you're in this position. I really am." Pausing, she lays her head onto his chest. "I think you're right, let's not push things any further and talk again later?"

John nods, then kisses her forehead, "Thank you. You were always so understanding. "

"Not always...if I had of been back then, then perhaps we would have ended up together."

"We both have to share responsibility for how things played out back then. Who knows what could have been...although I have certainly done my share of wondering and fantasizing."

"Me too. I meant it when I said that I've loved you this whole time. Even when I was too blinded by my own stupidity to see it."

"I meant it too. Letting you go has always been the biggest regret of my life."

They sit there, in silence, for several long minutes just watching the city lights and river from their vantage point. Their pulses settle and for the first time in a very, very long time, they are both content.

At some point, John checks his phone for the time. "We should probably make our way back to the hotel, it's late and I present tomorrow morning. So, I probably should get some sleep and not look like a bag of dicks when I take the stage."

Charlotte giggles, but agrees, "I suppose so. I've had an amazing evening Mr. Prescott."

"So have I Ms. Lovelock." He stands and offers her his hand, helping her up and wrapping her up in his warmth as they make there way through the downtown and back to the hotel.

As they enter the lobby, Charlotte says, "Are you sure you don't want to come up to my room?"

"Sure? No, I'm not." The elevator opens and John holds the door for Charlotte, giving her a kiss as the door dings, "I'll take the next one...otherwise I may end up going with you." He steps back as the elevator door closes, Charlotte disappearing from view, and the elevator whisks upward.

Returning to his room alone, John is left with his thoughts. Charlotte was amazing. Smart, funny, thoughtful...not to mention sexy as hell. God if only things were simple, he laments as he stares out of his 15th story window into the night sky. He uses the washroom, brushes his teeth, and gets into bed. As he plugs his phone into charge, he sets the alarm for the next morning. Just as he sets it down it buzzes, a text from Charlotte. He watches as the message scrolls along the top.

CL: I forgot just how great of a kisser you are...

CL: Thank you for tonight, and for being such a gentleman

CL: It's just one of the many reasons why I love you.

Reading the last words break John's heart. "She really means it." He leaves the messages unopened, and setting the phone down, rolls over to try to sleep. He is successful in laying there completely unable to do so. Wrestling with his emotions and feelings long thought gone but now suddenly thrust into the limelight.

After an hour of tossing and turning he reaches for his phone and types in his reply.

JP: I love you too. Always have and always will.

After he clicks the send button, he feels a weight lifted off of his shoulders.

As he is finally starts to drift off to sleep, he says to the ceiling and the city beyond, "come what may..."

Friday

The next morning, John wakes up in his hotel room, staring at the ceiling reliving the previous night. A giant grin crosses his face as he recalls just how crazy things had gotten, but also at just how natural it felt. As if the 20 years in between their last time together had never happened. His realization that it was Charlotte that he loved and wanted to be with had reinvigorated him. He felt amazing...and the amazing blowjob he had gotten the night before only had a little to do with it.

Going through his regular morning routine, John quickly gets ready for the day.

Checking his phone for the time, he is greeted by a text form Charlotte. Opening it

his jaw drops when he is greeted by a picture of her, naked with her hair wrapped in a towel with one hand clearly tugging her nipple very hard followed by a message.

CL: all clean, hoping to get dirty later... 😉

After his heart restarts, John taps out his reply, smiling like an idiot to himself.

JP: WOW! Wearing that to your sessions today? Not sure the speakers will be able to stay focused...

A few minutes later, just as he is straightening his tie in the mirror, John's phone dings again.

CL: You wish! Did I forget to mention that I was signed up for your session?? See you soon lover 😉

JP: Oh dear...

CL: 😊

Shaking his head, wondering what he has gotten himself into John grabs his wallet and room key before heading downstairs to grab a coffee before heading over to the conference room he would be speaking in this morning. The room itself was spacious, an amphitheater type of set up with tiered rows of seats, making sure that everyone in the audience would be able to see the speaker down front.

Except for himself and one of the conference tech support staff the room was currently empty. As only an experienced teacher can, John quickly sorts out his computer testing out the supporting slides, dongle controller, AV connection and finally the room's projector and speakers for the video clips he was planning on using during his presentation. Finding the ideal spot on the dais, John looks out over the empty seats and notices that one chair, in the very middle of the back row has a jean jacket strung over back. Someone must have left it here yesterday he thinks before doing a few final checks of his computer volume. Satisfied that everything is all set, John leaves the room to refill his coffee and empty his bladder before the doors open.

Twenty-five minutes later, 5 minutes before his session is scheduled to begin, John checks his phone and sees a video message from his kids wishing their father good luck on his presentation. Just as he is about to power down his phone for his presentation, a text pops up from Charlotte:

CL: hey lover, break a leg!

JP: Thanks! See you in a moment...

After sending his reply, he puts his device on silent mode... nothing quite as distracting as a phone buzz mid lecture. Or so he thought...

After being introduced by the conference organizer, John steps up on the dais waving somewhat awkwardly to the polite applause from the roughly 100 colleagues who have come to hear his talk. As he begins speaking, thanking everyone for taking an interest in his research, he scans the room trying to make eye contact with as many people he can, before spotting Charlotte. Sitting in the seat that had the jean jacket on it at the back of the room in the middle.

It takes John a moment to realize that she must have slipped in early to reserve that seat with her coat because she is current wearing the same jean jacket that had been draped over the back of the chair. Under the jacket she is wearing a light spring dress, cream in colour with muted pastel flowers printed on it. Her legs are crossed, showing off her shapely calves and delicate looking wedge sandals on her feet. As he makes eye contact with her, she winks and blows a kiss to him, making his confidence blossom as he dives into the meat of his presentation.

Over the next half hour, John takes the gathered educators through his research. Presenting it just as he had when he defended his thesis at university, with only a few relatively superficial adjustments to make it seem less academic and more practical for his audience. At the 30-minute mark, John introduced the first of a pair of video clips, showing an application of the approach he was discussing, and giving him a nice 5 minute breather to rest his voice and get a sip of water. As the lights dim and the video begins to play John looks up to where Charlotte is seated and is rewarded with her smirking playfully at him. Without breaking eye contact, she uncrosses her legs and opens them ever so slightly. At this angle, John is rewarded by a glimpse of the bare skin of her creamy thighs and...he is shocked as he realizes she isn't wearing any panties!

His look must have given away his realization because she winks at him and opens her legs a touch more to confirm his suspicions, showing off her freshy shaved pussy, a slight sheen of wetness obvious to John on her slightly puffy lips. Looking around discreetly to see if anyone else has noticed, Charlotte reaches one hand down and gingerly runs a finger up her thighs in the dark, dipping a fingertip just barely between her lips while smiling coyly at John...

Staring in disbelief, John is startled as the lights come back up as his video ends. Turning from the crowd for a moment he takes a sip of water in a desperate attempt to refocus on the next section of his talk. Praying that the crowd doesn't notice his quickly hardening cock in his trousers, John makes it a point to turn his body as he speaks, pointing out details on the graphs of his next slide. Letting himself sink back into his presentation, John smoothly layouts his main thoughts and sets up the final video, a sequence of interview clips from various participants in his study. As the lights dim once more, his eyes quickly dart up to Charlotte.

Smiling back down at him, Charlotte bites her lower lip as she spreads her legs for his viewing pleasure once more, a bit more brazenly this time, as she slightly pulls up the hem of her dress at the same time. Knowing she has his undivided attention, Charlotte takes the smooth round end of her pen in her mouth a gently sucks the end of it, giving her best 'fuck me' eyes to John as she does so.

After a moment or two of oral teasing, she takes the slick end of the pen and slides to down between her legs, tracing the saliva coated nub along her exposed lips, teasing her labia with the pen, and doing her best to stifle a moan as she ignites the nerve endings that make her pussy so sensitive. Ten feet away, John licks his lips as he watches the show Charlotte is putting on for him, he feels his cock swelling in his pants and he hazards a glance back at the screen pleased to see the video still has a few minutes left to it.

Looking back over to Charlotte, he is just in time to see her sink the round nub of her pen between her lips and dip it an inch or so into her eager pussy, coating it and her fingertips holding it, in her juices. She takes a few gentle strokes with it in and out, eyes locked with John as she does so, biting her lower lip hard as she desperately wants to vocalize just how turned on she is. She continues to fuck herself with her pen through the rest of the video, leaving John mesmerized but completely unable to do anything. Just as the video clip ends, John notices Charlotte's eyes squeeze shut, and she grabs on the arms of the chair as her pussy clamps down on the pen.

As the lights come up, John thanks the audience and invites anyone who has questions to feel free to stay back. After a moment to thank them for the applause, those in attendance quickly leave, moving on to their net sessions for the morning. Although a few do stay back to chat with him about his research and practical applications for it in their own schools. As he is chatting with a learning specialist from a school board in British Columbia about possibly working with them to develop their own program based on his research, Charlotte makes her way down from the back of the room and joins the group.

Shaking hands with the gentleman from BC, John turns towards Charlotte but is quickly cut off by a pretty young blonde, not much older than the students he would teach.

"Thank you soooo much for sharing with us today, I know it will be very helpful for the students back at my school..."

"Well, you're welcome, I'm glad my ideas are being so well received."

"Perhaps we could discuss it more tonight, over dinner and drinks?" she asks, biting her lip gently as she looks up at him with doe-like eyes.

"Thank you, but I'm afraid I already have dinner plans..." he reaches into his pocket and hands her a card, "but perhaps we could set up a Zoom meeting next week to talk about your ideas?"

Taking the card, doing little to hide her disappointment, "I suppose we could make that work. Thanks..." she heads out of the room, leaving John and Charlotte on their own.

In her best blonde bimbo impression, Charlotte says, "Oh John, that was, like, so impressive..." she giggles before adding, "a bit young for you wasn't she Mr. Prescot?"

Smirking back John replies, "Just a bit...did you enjoy the presentation?" he asks wryly.

"Very much so! I took a few notes with one of my favourite pens..." she shows off her pen, still glistening, "But I was hoping I could give this one to you as a memento...see it even has my school's name and logo on it!" she says handing the pen to him and winking.

Holding the pen up to his face, John reads off of the pen, "...home of the Trojans? Bit on the nose, isn't it?" he laughs before putting the tip in his mouth, tasting her as he does.

Blushing suddenly, Charlotte says, "I'm not quite sure what came over me back there...sorry if I was too much of a distraction."

"It was a bit of an unexpected surprise to be sure... definitely made me forget any butterflies in my stomach though!"

Giggling, she takes his arm as they walk back to the side of the stage where John's stuff was, "Did I hear you say you already had plans for dinner tonight? I was hoping that you and I could have dinner together," she says, sounding slightly disappointed.

Packing away his computer into his bag, he looks back to her and replies, "Well it may have been a bit presumptuous of me, but I made reservations for the two of us at the steakhouse attached to the hotel."

Unable to contain her joy, Charlotte beams ear to ear. "That sounds great! I can't wait to not have to share you with everyone else at the conference!"

Just then her phone dings, "Shit! I'm going to be late for my next session, and then I'm headed off site this afternoon. Text me the details of our dinner reservation tonight??" she leans in and kisses John hard on the lips, her earlier arousal not quite sated.

Breathlessly, as the kiss breaks, John replies, "You got it..." With that he watches as Charlotte rushes out of the room and off to her next session.

As agreed, John texted Charlotte the details of their dinner reservation. For a hotel restaurant, it was both surprisingly well appointed and highly rated. As was his custom, John arrived early and has seated at the bar while their table was prepared for them. He ordered a glass of merlot from a half-way decent wine list and sat there, people watching, as he thought about the past few days. There was clearly a level of sexual tension between them that had not dissipated over the years. If anything, John mused, it had perhaps grown more lustful with time. The bumping and grinding at the club last night, the flirty and suggestive texts, not to mention the public show she had put on during his presentation had really only brought to the surface what both of them must have been holding in for nearly two decades.

John had asked for and received a small booth in the back corner of the restaurant. The booths here were designed around circular tables, with the bench wrapping around about 3 quarters of the table with a high enough back that only the tops of a person's head can be observed. In a political city like Ottawa, John supposes, a bit of extra anonymity is a desirable thing. You never know who is scheming with whom, after all wasn't this the restaurant that senator had been caught taking bribes?

His distracted mind is snapped back to the present when he hears a voice of the hostess just a few feet behind him, "I believe he is right over here miss."

"Thanks. Hi John," comes Charlottes melodic voice as she approaches the booth. He looks up just as she steps around the corner and into view. And what a view it is.

She is wearing a bright red dress. The shoulders of the dress are really little more than inch wide straps but the way they come down and just barely meet at her throat, before arching back out to create a tall oval cut-out look, which shows of her modest cleavage, and more importantly John realizes, lack of bra.

The top half of the dress was tight, very tight, but when it reaches her waist it flairs out, becoming almost respectable looking as it hangs loosely to just above her knees.

Standing, John smiles as he says, "You look gorgeous."

As Charlotte slides into the booth, the waitress comes over to take her drink order. Deciding on an Argentinian Malbec, she looks back to John. "This has been a crazy few days. I never, ever, thought running into you again would be quite like this...no matter how much I may have fantasized about it."

"I know the feeling. When I heard your voice the other day, it was like I was stepping into a dream. I had always wondered if we would ever cross paths again..." he pauses, taking a sip of wine.

"Me too," she answers, looking over as the waitress returns with her wine. She takes a slow sip, almost purposefully slow as though she is trying to figure out what to say or do next.

He breaks the silence first, "Charlotte. I can't begin to explain how I'm feeling. I would be lying if I said that I hadn't thought about you every day since we split all those years ago. I'm sorry I was such a fool back then." Sighing, he takes another long drink of wine.

Smiling almost too big for her face, with just the slightest bit of moisture in the corners, "Me too John. Me too..."

"That was always the biggest regret in my life. Letting you walk away. Not chasing after you, regardless of what others thought or said." Reaching out and taking her hand, squeezing it tightly, "I'm sorry. You deserved to be fought for. I should have fought for you."

Squeezing his hand back just as tightly, "Oh John, I'm sorry too. I was so naïve; I was living in a fairy tale and couldn't see how good I had it with you. I know exactly what you mean, I regret my decisions I made that day. Every day I've thought about how I would do things differently if given the chance." She looks away, letting go of his hand and taking another long drink of wine.