All Comments on 'The Present'

by HSMan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This killed it for me. "I love your cock but I just thought this would be a bit of fun, it's bigger than you so you'll need to get me very wet, are you ok with that?"

You should have stopped the sentence after the word wet and left out the word very.

C’mon, really - Are you okay with that? I’ll let that sink in for a second. You’re basically insulting the reader’s intelligence and the character’s intelligence at the same time.

The sentence reads better as - “I love your cock, but I thought this would enhance the moment. It’s bigger than you so you’ll have to get me wet.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good storyline

A good story, but needs a serious proof-reading. It reads like it was dictated via voice-to-text that wasn't well tuned. For instance:

"Wait here a minute." she told and went inside and can put with a bag. She reached in side... Really "can put" ?!?

Properly edited should read:

"Wait here a minute." she told me, went inside and came back out with a bag. She reached inside ...

Lack of proper punctuation, poor grammar, wrong words and missing words detract from what could have been great.

VickieTernVickieTernover 5 years ago
If it's his turn now

to be fucked by the monster in him, he should relax and enjoy it. Having already cum while using it in her isn't relevant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous