The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, but firmly, the fingers reached inwards, and Sophie let out a quiet, shaky moan. She felt her own heat and wetness as the two digits rubbed on the soft, delicate flesh between her legs. She barely staved off a knee buckling shiver as whoever it was started to stroke her, slowly at first. She wanted more than anything for them to thrust the fingers inside, but for now, whoever it was seemed content just to rub, pressing firmly up, but not entering just yet.

"Mhm, fuck yes..." Sophie breathed, unable to stop herself. Her face burned red with embarrassment as the words crept out, though she quickly put the feeling aside and accepted the scenario. She was naked, being groped and now literally masturbated by three guys... If there had ever been a time for embarrassment it was already pretty far behind her at this point.

As the fingers between her legs began to speed up, increasing in confidence at Sophie's words, a hot, wet mouth suddenly fastened itself over one of her nipples. Sophie couldn't contain a squeal as the guy massaged her breasts with his hands, while his tongue ran circles around her nipple. She let her head fall back a little as she felt tingles race through her body from the attention, gasping suddenly as his teeth fastened onto the bud and he bit her sharply, albeit carefully. The sting thrilled her and as she recovered a breath from her gasping she found herself letting go a moan, much louder than she'd intended.

Sophie loved nipple play, especially biting, when the time was right at least. She wondered idly if the guy on her breasts was Sam, using his knowledge of her kinks to his advantage. Though, she supposed, it could just as easily be one of his random friends just wanting to suck on some titties. It thrilled her to wonder though, if maybe Sam's buddies knew a lot more about her slutty side than she'd thought... If he'd told them how to hit all her weak spots exactly right... "Mhm, fuck."

Sophie shook suddenly as the hand between her legs firmly started to thrust one finger inside her, almost to the knuckle. "Mmmmhm." She breathed, as her soft flesh yielded to the intruding digit. She realised that these two friends, whoever they were, were going to know everything there was to know about her body before the night was finished. And she wouldn't even know who they are! One of them might literally have his fingertip almost at her cervix right now, and she would never know which of them it was... The thought should probably be terrifying, Sophie decided, but for her it was intoxicating. This was what she wanted... God she'd never felt sluttier... And this was still only the beginning...

The guy behind her reached his hand around to her face, pressing a finger against Sophie's lips. Almost on autopilot now, with a finger rubbing at her both internally and externally, and someone licking her nipples, Sophie opened her mouth and started to suck on the proffered digit. She wrapped her tongue around it, and let her head bob towards it as she lathered it with her saliva, putting on a show so they'd know what to expect if they put her on her knees and gave her a cock to work with instead...

Sophie quivered at the thought and felt her body shiver excitedly in response. Oh god, yes, please make me do that... she begged internally.

Before long, the finger in her mouth was withdrawn and she gave it one final goodbye lick as the guy moved his hand. For just a moment she wondered what the point had been, then almost froze as someone spread her cheeks wide. Sophie had agreed too, and fully known that the guys were going to do anal, but she hadn't expected it so soon... Even so, the guy started to rub his finger over the tight ring of her ass, spreading her saliva around, though Sophie was already sure it wasn't going to be enough. She let him continue for a moment anyway, seeing how it would go, willing to let him try it at least.

The finger started to press down, and to the guy's credit, Sophie was pleased he was going slow but... she yelped painfully as he tried to push her open and her ass stung, feeling raw. No, no, no, she thought quickly, knowing that she had to admit defeat. With just the very tip of his finger in her ass, she shook her head. "Lube!" She gasped, the fingers in her vagina still working at her diligently. "Use the lube... A lot of it, please."

Without hesitation, the finger pulled out and Sophie breathed a sigh of relief as the sore, dry, stretching of her ass disappeared with it. Moments later, she heard the tell-tale slurp-squeeze of some lube being applied generously to something. Soon the finger was back, and this time it carefully massaged a large quantity of warm, slippery gel into the ring of her ass, for which Sophie was incredibly grateful. She also chalked the guys up a few more points on her unintentional mental tally, as clearly they were willing to listen to her when she needed them too.

"Ok, mhm, ok." Sophie said, her breathing heavy from all the attention and effort of keeping herself up. "Go in slow... please." She said to the guy with his finger now poised to push into her ass again.

This time the guy was much gentler. The lube soothed her ass as he slowly pushed inside her a few millimetres at a time, pausing, then pushing deeper again. Sophie lost herself to the feeling as through gritted teeth she breathed hard, the feeling of having both holes filled with fingers driving her wild now that it was mostly comfortable. She still felt a dull sting as the finger probed into her ass, but with the lube it was an exciting, warm, fullness, rather than a painful, raw, stretching sensation.

With something in both holes, Sophie struggled to stay upright, being held tight by the hand on her waist, and hanging off the guy's shoulders in front of her as the three of them worked her. The finger in her ass started to move, spreading the lube all over her passage as it started to make a slow fucking motion. The sensation of fulness made Sophie gasp, and she shuffled her feet unconsciously, so she could grind against both sets of fingers inside her. She rolled her hips, pressing her crotch down, moaning loudly as the fingers between her legs hit exactly the right spot.

"Uhmfff." Sophie mewled. "There... Harder. Ooooh. Harder! Yeah... Oh- Oh fuck!"

With Sophie's encouragement, all three of the guys started going harder at her. The finger in her ass started to fuck her hard, as the fingers firmly rubbing at her clit pressed in a way that was both sharp and so fucking good... but, in the end it was the firm sting of the guy biting her nipple which finally drove Sophie over the edge.

"Oh ffffffuck, yesss-" Sophie moaned and her whole body flushed with incredible heat, her muscles starting to shake and spasm until she was only held up due to the fingers inside her and the hands on her body. "Ohhh, fuuuuuuuck!" Sophie had always had loud orgasms, and she didn't try to make it any different this time. She wanted the guys to know they'd done a good job, after all. She let her gasping cries of uncontrollable pleasure fill the room as her body quivered.

The finger in her ass stopped fucking her, but stayed inside for now, pressing deep and letting Sophie feel the warmth of fulness as she came. Meanwhile, credit to the guy who'd been working her clit, as soon as she'd started to cum he'd stopped rubbing so hard and instead now held his fingers pressed warmly, firmly into the spots he'd been working, the pressure letting Sophie grind herself against his digits as she rode out her orgasm. The guy who'd bitten her nipple now just held her breasts in a firm grip, carefully stroking and playing with them as she shook and bounced on the balls of her feet, desperately trying to stay standing.

Sophie let the feeling pulse through her and diminish, breathing heavily as she retook her full weight. "That was good..." She gasped feeling very self-conscious all of a sudden.

She didn't have long to contemplate it however, as Sophie soon felt hands guiding her onto her knees. Instinctively she resisted for just a moment, but then eagerly allowed the guys to push her down. She breathed a sigh of relief as she knelt down on her heels, taking the strain off her legs; though she wished they'd thought to bring her a cushion. She thought about asking for one, and even opened her mouth to do so, but as quick as that, one of the guys pressed the tip of their cock against her parting lips. Sophie smiled, they'd done something for her and now they were desperate for their turn she guessed and despite the lack of cushioning, she found she was more than happy to oblige.

Sophie opened her mouth, letting her tongue lap eagerly over the thick, hot head of the cock being offered to her. She loved to give blowjobs, the subtle power play of being both submissive and yet totally in control absolutely thrilled her. And, well... she'd found out early in her sex life that she was a bit of a cumslut. She didn't know what it was, the taste, the warmth, or maybe the dirty feeling of letting a dude blow his load all over her face... but... whatever, she just loved cum.

Sophie tasted salty pre-cum as she let this guy ease his dick in, taking the full head of his meat inside her warm, wet mouth. Hands pulled at her shoulders and arms, and she raised her hands, letting the guys guide her to the other cocks on offer. Soon, Sophie was eagerly bobbing her head up and down along the first guy's shaft, little slurping sounds starting to bubble out of her mouth as their pre-cum mixed with her saliva and started to dribble out of the corners of her lips. Normally, she would gently cup his balls, stroke his perineum with a finger or two... but her hands were busy, distractedly stroking two other cocks.

Sophie felt overwhelmed and found that she fucking loved it. From above she heard a guy sigh in pleasure at her work, and around the cock in her mouth she smiled. The voice was low enough in timbre that she couldn't work out who it was, but that didn't really matter now anyway. He had his cock in her mouth already, and she wasn't going to stop now. The three of them had made her cum, and she was going to repay them by giving the best head she could manage. Idly, she hoped someone was taking pictures... she wondered how good she looked right now on her knees surrounded by dick... But, pictures had been against the rules, so she doubted it. Maybe next time...

A hand surprised Sophie by grabbing the base of her ponytail. She braced herself, half expecting to have someone push her head down but instead she felt herself pulled back and turned away. Of course, she realised belatedly, as the guys moved around, and a different cock slapped against her face. Time to swap over...

Not wanting to show favourites, Sophie quickly took this new cock into her mouth, sucking it as eagerly as the first. She was desperate to reach between her legs and take care of herself, loving every moment of this, but with her hands occupied she couldn't, and she refused to leave one of the guys unattended. It'd be alright, she told herself, the guys would see to her again later, surely.

Sophie lost track of time as she sucked on the guys' cocks. They switched positions a few more times, making sure she got a good taste of each of them and that they each got to experience her mouth plenty. By the time one of the guys moved away from her, pulling his cock from her hand, her jaw had started to ache, and her face was dripping with a sticky mix of cum and saliva, thick strings of it dribbling off her chin onto her breasts. She'd forgotten about that when applying her makeup earlier... No doubt she was also covered in streaky eyeliner too, if the blindfold hadn't soaked it up, of course.

A hand placed itself around the base of her ponytail again and she prepared to be moved to another cock, but this time it did exactly what she'd expected the first time. Sophie almost gagged as the cock in her mouth plunged down her throat, making her grab the guy's hips in desperation, dropping the second dick she'd been holding. Strong hands grabbed her hips and lifted her up, pulling her into a standing position; though between them the guys firmly kept their hands on the back of her head, between her shoulders and on the small of her back, making her bend at the waist so she could keep the dick in her mouth.

Eyes watering and starting to gag Sophie tapped desperately the guy's hips and the hand firmly holding her down released, allowing her to pull back gratefully. She was pissed they'd deep throated her without warning but... seeing as they weren't allowed to talk to her she supposed there wasn't much they could do about it. So, instead of getting mad, she gave herself something to do by going back to the offending dick and tenderly licking up and down the slimy, salty shaft. She wondered what the guys were planning next, but just as she was taking the cock back in her mouth and starting to bob her head up and down on it again, they put their plan for her into motion.

Sophie felt hands on her ass cheeks, then thumbs pressing firmly at the folds of her entrance. The guy spread her apart and she pushed her hips out, arching her back involuntarily in discomfort. She hated having her lips spread like this and Sophie found herself thinking disappointedly that the guys might be starting to lose points now after such a great opening... Unexpected deep throating and spreading were definitely not her thing... Though, that was just something she'd have to amend on the next contract, she supposed.

Sophie's agitation soon blew away as someone started to fill her with the thickest cock she'd ever taken. She hated to admit it, but for the first time she could be sure that this guy wasn't her boyfriend... Whoever they were, they were much thicker than she was used to. "Ohhh fuck me..." She moaned loudly as they pushed the widest part of their head through her entrance. Their meat filled her up, and she knew now why they'd spread her open. If he'd tried to just push his cock in, she wasn't sure it would've fit... Not that she excused him for spreading her anyway, though.

Sophie was glad she was so wet and that they'd made her cum first. If she'd been any less stimulated, she was absolutely sure she'd have had to stop the guy from penetrating her. He was at least easing himself inside gently, but even so... he was fucking huge... She could feel the thick muscle of his shaft prying her open as it speared deep inside, and the way that her lips strained tight around him meant she could feel the rubbing of his veined ridges against her.

Mhmm." Sophie mewled; the cock she'd been sucking totally forgotten for the moment.

The guy pressed deep until finally Sophie felt his hips press firmly against her ass cheeks as he reached the apex of his range inside her. God she was so full... She adjusted her hips, smirking to no one in particular as she wriggled her body on the end of his cock. She was rewarded by a badly suppressed grunt of pleasure from him. That'll teach you for spreading me, she thought triumphantly. The guy might be balls deep inside her, but she could still muster a few tricks.

"Yes..." Sophie whispered, begging. "Fuck me, please, fuck your slut!" The dirty talk half surprised her as she said it, though she thrilled at how it made her sound. She was their slut though she supposed, at least for tonight anyway.

With encouragement like that, the guy didn't waste any time. Sophie gasped loudly, yelping for the first four thrusts as he worked up to a rhythm. Then, he found his stride and she relaxed into it, rolling her hips with him, letting his cock penetrate deep inside and arching her back each time so his fat head would grind over her g-spot in just the right way. "Yes." She moaned with each thrust. "Yes. Yes... Ooooh... Yes."

Aware of how much noise she was making, Sophie consciously turned to the cock by her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it, delighting in the salty taste as she started to suck. A hand wrapped back around the base of her ponytail and this time, while it did push her head up and down, thankfully, they didn't try to deepthroat her again. In fact, she found the extra help quite useful as she bobbed her head along his shaft, sucking it as best she could whilst getting fucked by a massive cock. Her vocals became wonderful little, bubbly moans as she hummed with delight on the cock in her mouth each time the guy fucking her thundered home. And happily that seemed to please both of them quite a lot, Sophie found.

Between the two guys they soon found a good pace and after a while Sophie felt comfortable taking one hand off the guy in front's hips, so she could stroke the third cock. She felt bad for not giving him much while the other two were using her up, but in this position there wasn't a lot she could do, so really, this was on them not her, she supposed. She still fucking loved it, though. Pinned between two guys, a dick in each end, getting to slurp down cum while someone railed her from behind... The guys were giving her exactly what she wanted.

Sophie rocked with each thrust as they became more and more powerful, until the guy wasn't so much fucking her as straight up pounding her. She could hear him quietly grunting each time he clapped into her, the soppy wetness between her legs making their flesh stick and slap. She guessed absolute silence had probably been too much to expect, given what they were doing, so Sophie found she didn't mind the noise really. She still couldn't tell who it was anyway, so no harm done.

It didn't take long before Sophie could feel his pace becoming frantic, almost desperate. She'd had enough sex to know what he was about to do to her and as excited about it as she was, she was a little put out, seeing as she was only just starting to build towards her second orgasm. But... none of the guys had finished even once yet, so she guessed she still owed it to them at this point.

The guy fucking Sophie suddenly slapped her ass, hard, twice and she almost choked on the cock in her mouth. She frowned, knowing that with her face slurping on someone's dick none of the guys would see. More lost points for whoever this was... and yet, she mewled out an unexpected breath of joy as, with an almost bestial growl the guy thrust his cock as deep as he could once, twice, then a final time. Sophie felt his thick muscle jerk and spasm as a heavy warmth started to spread deep inside her body.

Sophie knew the guy was pumping his cum inside her, and she felt it was so deep he must be pouring it straight into her womb... She fucking loved it, as the hot, thick warmth filled her up with a gentle pressure. One down, she thought happily not relenting on the cock in her mouth, hoping that maybe she could get a second shot. Two to go...

The guy didn't move until he was finished filling her up, letting his dick keep flexing inside her until he was sure he'd given Sophie all of his load. Absently she realised that she'd just been fucked and creampied by some random dude who's face she'd never be able to pick out of a crowd. Though, that just aroused her more and with his hot semen inside her, she felt herself edge one step closer to her second orgasm...

Finally, his load completely spent, the guy pawed at her ass for a moment, then levered himself out of her body. Her legs almost gave way as his head slipped wetly out of her, followed by a hot flood of cum. Sophie let herself moan happily as she carefully clenched her abdominal muscles, letting the guy's cum bubble out, and drip stickily between her legs. He'd properly filled her up, Sophie realised. Not only had she just experienced her biggest cock yet, but this was also probably the biggest load someone had ever shot inside her too... Who was this guy?!