The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie found herself being stood up, the extra gravity making more cum squeeze out of her. Then the guys laid her on her back on what she reckoned had to be the edge of the couch. Before she knew what was happening she felt the weight of feet near her head, and someone gripped her legs behind her knees, holding and pulling them back towards her shoulders almost. She felt herself forced to bend at the waist, rolling her hips and ass upwards into the air as someone quickly jammed a thick cushion under her now painfully raised hips. She was about to protest, but something in the way the guys manhandled her thrilled her, so instead, she let it happen. Besides, with the cushion under her, she was able to relax a little.

The slurp of lube filled her ears as someone prepared themselves. Sophie then squealed in surprise, her hands gripping tight at the couch as another slurp was poured directly into her warm, cum slicked crack. A hand firmly mixed together the large amount of lube, the cum which had pooled between her legs and whatever was left of Sophie's own juices, then started to massage it into her ass.

Oh fuck... Sophie thought, bracing herself and gritting her teeth. She thrilled at the idea of the mixture of cum and lube being slowly eased into her ass by the guy's fingers, but... she sincerely hoped the cock going in there wasn't going to be as big as they guy who'd just fucked her. She wasn't actually sure if she could physically take one like that up there. She was experienced enough with anal, she supposed, but honestly she didn't find it did a lot for her. She mostly got off on how dirty it made her feel, as opposed to how it physically "made her feel". She'd mostly only used butt plugs and smaller dildos up there, though she'd taken Sam's cock more than a few times too.

Please, she thought, pulling the safe word to the front of her mind as she waited for them to lube her up. Please don't be as big as the other guy...

The guy didn't leave her waiting long and as soon as he was happy, he pulled his finger out of her ass, replacing it with the warm tip of his cock. The next few moments were torturous for Sophie, though she stuck with it, knowing she'd agreed to this and knowing from experience that once he was in, she'd actually quite enjoy it... Luckily, this guy wasn't as big as the last one in the end but... Even so, she couldn't help her white knuckle grip on the cushions, and gritted teeth while he carefully, gradually, with a lot of lube, pushed his cock into her ass.

Sophie yelped and jumped slightly upwards against the grip behind her knees as the guy reached the limit of what she was able and prepared to take. Thankfully, he took the hint and didn't try to jam his cock any deeper into her already stretched ass. He might not be as big as the first guy, but he still filled her tight space incredibly well.

Very slowly at first, the guy then started to fuck Sophie's ass, letting her find and adjust a way to be comfortable while he pressed his weight in and out of her. Soon though, he was building up his pace and Sophie felt as though she was getting into it, the huge amount of lube now inside her making the very tight stretch of her ass feel warm and exciting. It helped that with each thrust he made, she could feel herself clenching, making more of the previous guy's cum drip out of her to mingle with the mess around the new cock that was fucking her.

She felt like such a filthy slut... On her back, legs held up so some guy could plow her ass. Sophie bit her bottom lip between quiet gasps. She ached for something to get off on, knowing that no matter what this guy did to her ass, it wasn't going to be enough... She hesitated for just a moment, knowing what she wanted, no needed to do... but worrying what the guys would think of her. Then realised these guys probably already thought she was the dirtiest kind of slut, and nothing was going to change that, so... eagerly she reached a hand down and started enthusiastically rubbing her clit.

"Oh god... " Sophie said breathily, her body trembling as her fingers played around with the sticky cum leaking out of her. "Mhm. Fuck me. Fuck your slut's ass..."

No sooner than she'd started on herself, a cock slapped gently against her cheek from above. Presumably, this was the guy holding her legs back, squatting low over her face now. Sophie didn't care. As she felt her second orgasm quickly building under her own ministrations, another cock was just a welcome addition. Greedily she started slurping on it too, having to bend tighter to get her head high enough. This time though, she had a spare hand and so reached up to do him some real justice, interchangeably working his shaft, cupping his balls, and stroking his perineum as she sucked.

It all became too much, amazingly fast, and soon Sophie reached her second climax. She felt her cum, the creampie and all the lube blending and running down to her ass as she let out a shuddering scream around the cock in her mouth and started to quiver and shake. The sight of her cumming, whilst sucking a cock and getting her ass fucked was clearly too much for the guy doing the fucking. Through her spasming she could feel him press deep into her ass one last time; then feel the hot pressure of his cum as he unloaded himself into her, driving her even more wild.

The cock in her mouth was quickly forgotten as behind her blindfold Sophie's eyes rolled back and she saw only the dancing sparks of pure pleasure. They let her ride out her orgasm to completion before the guy in her ass pulled out. As good as it had felt, Sophie still breathed a deep sigh of relief as his head popped free of her ring, letting it relax mostly closed. Then, carefully, the guys let her legs down and cum started to bubble out of her ass, making the mess between her legs hot and even more sticky. Without further preamble, they eased her up and back onto her knees, which she managed with some trouble, due to her over-stretched legs aching quite badly.

This time Sophie didn't try to sit on her heels, she just planted her ass on the hard floor, so happy for the coolness of it against her messy skin. As her muscles relaxed and gravity worked on her she could still feel cum dripping from her vagina and now pooling out of her ass... She wondered whether the guys had sworn off wanking in the run up to this event, just to make sure they filled her up with every drop.

Whatever they'd done, or not done, Sophie decided she supported it. She'd never felt so full of cum before and the way it made her feel used and dirty fired her up so much more than she'd expected it too. The idea that the guys had saved it up for her, so she could be their cumdump, was utterly intoxicating. She realised then that she wanted more of this. She wanted more cum, more sex, more everything. She even found that the way they'd held her down for the ass fucking turned her on more than she'd have thought... Next time, she thought, next time I'll let them tie me up...

A hand gently clasped the side of her face and turned her head to the side. Automatically she opened her mouth to admit the cock she knew was coming. She'd made two of the guys cum now, each in a different hole, she guessed this was the third. With a resurgent enthusiasm, Sophie devoted her mouth, tongue, throat and both hands to the best blowjob she could muster after the hard fucking she'd received...

"Mhm, yes." Sophie moaned as she started to slurp on the dick. "Let your slut taste your cock." She bobbed her head a few times then added. "Yeah, I want it... Your slut wants your cum. Please, please cum for me."

Sophie proceeded to pull out all the stops, using everything from her repertoire to make sure this guy got what he deserved for having waited so long. She licked, sucked, deep throated, and slurped on his cock, eagerly gulping down wads of pre-cum and saliva as the blowjob quickly turned very sloppy. She cupped his balls, stroked his perineum, slapped his meat against her cheeks... She did everything she could do to make him feel like she was his personal slut, who would do anything for his cum. Because, right now, she realised, that's exactly what she was. And she fucking loved it.

Soon enough Sophie's efforts were rewarded, and as she pushed his cock deep into her throat the guy let go his first, huge pulse of hot, salty cum. He pulled back quickly enough then to let the next few spurts his load splatter into Sophie's mouth with some even making it over her face. Sophie smiled as the thick ropes splashed over her. "Yes." She gasped, heavily breathing, her chest heaving, "I want your cum... shoot it on me. Make me your cumslut."

While he finished up on her Sophie felt a few heavy strings of cum spray onto her blindfold and idly wished she wasn't wearing it... Feeling the heat of his cum all over her face, not just over her lips and cheeks would have been soooo good... but, she had to follow her own rules, or what was the point. Instead, she waited dutifully, letting him finish. Then, beaming behind her mask and hoping it showed, she presented to him the mess he'd made in her mouth, before happily swallowing the thick load down with a smile.

The guy moved away, and Sophie pulled herself weakly up onto the couch, feeling cum and lube smear onto the cushions under her. She didn't care. She heard movement and held up her hands blindly, breathing heavy, knowing how used up, tired, and vulnerable she must look. "Guys..." She said shakily, her voice wavering, the taste of cum still hot on her breath. She wanted more; she could handle more she just... needed a minute to rest. "Just-" She gasped. "Just give me a moment, ok?"

She wasn't sure if they would, but once again the guys scored some points by doing exactly what she wanted. No one said a word, but Sophie didn't have any dicks thrust at her or find herself being pulled and shoved into a new position so... she guessed the trust she'd placed in them was justified. She recognised she'd been lucky things had been so respectful. Sophie realised these three guys could easily have done whatever they wanted to her, and they hadn't. They'd stuck to the rules, done what she'd asked every time she'd asked for it. They'd lost a few points here and there but really... Sophie had to admit she was having a fucking blast.

Additionally, she'd never felt so sexually attractive, or as desired as she did right now. Sophie could only imagine how the scene looked. Three big guys standing possessively over her, her body liberally filled and covered with the result of their efforts to breed her... Not that she could get pregnant of course, she'd obviously taken precautions, but still, the fantasy thrilled her. She had the full attention of these guys; they wanted her body, they wanted to make her obey them and to make her thier filthy cumdump... and she was letting them... Fuck, she loved it so much. She felt so dirty, and slutty. This was exactly what she'd wanted to prove to herself with the whole event. She was a total slut. God... she needed more.

Sophie breathed deep, feeling ready. She waved her hands at nothing, still blindfolded. "Ok guys, take me." And at that she felt hands pulling her back to her knees as three cocks were offered to her once more. She wasted no time in getting to it and as she sucked on each one in turn, she could taste that they'd washed themselves, the taste of soap strange in her mouth after so much cum. Not that it took her long to get their pre-cum flowing again, of course.

Before she could really get going though, it seemed the guys decided the post-break warm up was over and Sophie found herself getting pulled to her feet. The sound of movement surrounded her and then she was guided a short distance and made to straddle one of the guys who she guessed must be lying on the coffee table. The guy used the already existing mess between her legs, and the saliva from her blowjob to lube his cock as the three of them sat her down on it, pushing her all the way onto its length until she was spread legged, stretched wide around his muscle and grounded on his pubis.

This wasn't the guy with the thick cock again. It might be her boyfriend, but she really couldn't tell between the other two cocks, so it could just as easily be the other guy. Sophie found herself being pushed down, as a hand pressed between her shoulder blades, while another reached up from below to hold the back of her neck. A third hand, presumably also from below, started to massage one of her breasts, making her breath quicken by pinching and twisting a nipple.

Sophie heard yet another slurp of lube and realised what the guys were about to do to her. She knew that if she wanted to object, this was her time... but she found that actually, she wanted to try this. She'd put this on her "menu" specifically hoping the guys would try this. More importantly, she wanted to know if she could actually do it and how it would feel to be so full. So, as hands spread her already wide ass cheeks she simply did her best to grind herself down onto the cock already inside her and obediently present her ass for whatever guy was about to fuck it.

Vainly, she hoped it wasn't the guy with the biggest cock... But Sophie soon found out she'd be learning a few more things about her body tonight as an absolutely monstrous head pressed against her tight ring. The safe word was on the tip of her tongue as she braced herself, not sure at all if the massive dick would even fit inside her. She squealed loudly and quivered as he levered himself into her, his huge girth feeling as though it was going to rip her in two. It was agonising but, finally he reached a point he was happy with, his thick head shoving way past the depth she'd let the first guy get too... That pissed her off a bit but there was nothing she could do about it now. She'd squirmed when he'd pressed beyond what she'd was usually comfortable with, but with all the hands holding her down it'd presumably barely been noticeable to the guys. She'd almost cried out, asking the guy to stop but... now he was in, she reluctantly had to admit that it felt pretty good to be so torturously full.

Sophie screwed her eyes closed beneath her mask and blinked away a few strained tears in annoyance. She wanted this and if she really didn't she'd have spoken up but... fucking hell this guy was a piece of work. She found that, despite him having the biggest cock, she really didn't want to have sex with this guy again. Though, she wasn't actually sure how she'd identify him after this to make sure he wasn't invited next time. She could hardly tell Sam about "the guy with the biggest cock" after all. Sam didn't seem to be particularly self-conscious about his dick size, and honestly, Sophie thought he was pretty much exactly right, but even so, it would seem like a betrayal to bring that up...

Sophie felt a hand pushed into the small of her back to keep her body arched and her hips thrust up and back, though speared by two cocks as she was, she wasn't sure how necessary that was. She couldn't exactly move anywhere else now anyway. Hands roughly cupped her breasts and forced her torso up as far as her waist would allow, so the third guy could thrust his cock into Sophie's waiting mouth.

Sophie struggled to form thoughts as the guys delicately adjusted their position and hers. She had never been so full... so stretched and so messy. She swore she could feel both cocks inside her, pressing against the cum and lube slicked walls of her passages, grinding against each other as they spread her apart from within... The guys might have cleaned themselves while she rested but as her strained body desperately flexed under their ministrations, she was acutely aware of the sticky mess spread over the tight, gripping flesh between her cheeks and legs. She could feel thick strings of cum drying on her face and over her breasts and she struggled not to dribble fresh saliva and pre-cum over herself from the cock in her mouth...

Sophie was thrilled at how she felt, loving what a filthy slut she was being and yet... felt such a strange finality with what she was doing, as though she'd opened doors here tonight that would never close again... And no matter what she felt about herself after this, Sophie realised, these three guys at least would never look at her in the same way. No matter what she did. Any award, any activity, any job with any salary. None of it would matter. Sam and these two guys would always look at her and only ever see her mouth around their cock or remember how she sounded while they were pounding her, or how she looked with all her holes filled, stretched beyond capacity between the three of them. To these guys, Sophie realised, she would only ever be the slut who let them run a gangbang on her. And... for some reason, that thought thrilled her.

Sophie mewled as someone wrenched her arms behind her back and pinned them there with one big hand in some sort of arm bar grip. At this she might have protested but before she could try, they started to fuck her, and after that she struggled to think straight about anything at all.

Sophie had never experienced anything like it. The hot, stretching, gripping slap of flesh against flesh surrounded her on all sides. Both her holes strained tightly as the two guys pounded her, taking a few moments to find a rhythm that worked best. One in, one out, deeper, harder, faster. A hand slapped at her ass cheeks and the hot sting just drove her even more crazy. Meanwhile, she did her level best to do a good job for the cock in her mouth and to not dribble any cum onto the guy underneath her but, with how hard the guys were starting to fuck her, she found she just couldn't focus on the job at all.

Sophie realised now that the guys had been gentle before. They'd evidently reached some sort of lust driven tipping point during her rest break, or perhaps it was just that the three of them had also realised that in this position Sophie was completely helpless to stop them. Pinned, penetrated, so body achingly full of cock... Sophie was theirs to do what they wanted with, and the three guys were making sure they got their rightful worth out of their slut. Her mind was blank, save for the pumping waves of nerve firing heat, both painful and pleasurable all at once. Her hands still restrained behind her back, she'd never felt so helpless, and yet never loved anything as much.

Sophie's first orgasm came and went totally unnoticed to the three guys, save for the fact that someone grabbed her ponytail and, as she'd hoped originally, and started pulling on it, forcing her to push back onto the cock in her ass each time it thundered into her. She guessed the guys couldn't differentiate at this point between the body jolting fucking they were giving her, and the tight muscular spams of a climax. The guy underneath had to shift his grip under her arms as Sophie threatened to collapse, but he still kept her up and all that really changed was now, her breasts bounced freely with each powerful thrust. Sophie was sure at least one of the guys was enjoying the heavy jiggling motion though, as no one moved to grip her breasts again at any point.

It was Sophie's second orgasm that seemed to initiate the chain reaction which would end the event, as this time, something in the clenching of her muscles set off the guy pounding her from below. Even so, Sophie barely registered his grunt of defeat over the noise of wet, slapping flesh and the periodic clap of a hand on her ass. She only took notice when he actually started to pour his cum into her, his rhythmic pounding coming to an end and throwing all four of them off beat. This however, seemed to be enough to set off the next step in the chain reaction, and the guy in her ass slammed her twice more, going far too deep, before he also unleashed a burst of cum deep inside her.