The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone dropped her hands and in a quick, falling panic, Sophie raced to support herself as best she could on the muscled chest of the guy between her legs. Her palms slapped against him, and she felt the damp heat of his sweaty skin, making her tremble with excitement, despite everything she'd already endured. She was gasping, her chest heaving as her mind desperately tried to work out what was going on. They've cum... she thought slowly. They've cum. It- It should be over now, right? Though, she wasn't even sure if she would be disappointed or relieved at this point...

Sophie couldn't hold back the loudest moan of relief as then, the guy in her ass let his heavy cock flop out of her badly stretched ring. She'd never been gaped before, but as his cum came flooding down and out of her passage, she was pretty sure she had been now. He'd been too big... he never should've been up there Sophie thought in a daze, so glad for the dripping cum, which soothed her tortured entrance. Even so, she realised, while she was so happy for her ass to be empty, she found there was a deep, residual tingling of warm fulness that she desperately wanted more of. Just... maybe not right now. Although, she thought slowly, her mind still a little buzzed, if someone wanted another go in there she wouldn't stop them at this point.

Hands lifted her up and Sophie felt another rush of cum bubble out of her as they pulled her off the guy underneath's cock. She felt herself practically carried to the couch, and then found herself placed face down, lying on her breasts with her hips over the arm of the couch itself, lifting her holes up... for access, she belatedly realised. Only two of them had cum... There was a third-

Sophie cried out in surprise as, rather unceremoniously, the third guy pressed his cock into her still dripping, slightly spread vagina. She gripped the cushions as she proceeded to receive such a frantic pounding she thought the guy must be in danger of breaking something. Certainly, she herself was probably going to be bruised, given the way his hips and pubis were wetly smacking against her... Whoever this was, he was clearly pissed that he hadn't been part of the double penetration and she guessed he was taking it out on her now. Sophie tried to be mad about it but found that the rampant pounding he was giving her actually felt incredibly good. She knew she'd regret it later, but right now, the urgency and desperation of his need to own her body was turning her to jelly.

"Yes, fuck, yesss." Sophie moaned greedily as he slammed into her, continually way harder than she'd normally allow. "Fuck me. Fuck your slut hard- Ooomhmfffuuuck!" She screamed as she began to shake and with another orgasm. "Yes! YES! Ohhhhffffuck! Make me your slut!" Her filthy words and the clenching of her all but spent muscles were enough to drive this guy over the edge and soon she felt him pouring his semen deep inside her, adding to the creampies she'd already received. "Oooh. Yes... I'm your slut. Please, make me your cumdump..." Sophie cooed exhaustedly as he finished inside, again waiting to pull out until he was sure she'd taken his full load. Then, as if he were done with her and no longer interested, he just left Sophie breathing heavily, slipping out and stepping away.

Sophie waited for a few moments, wondering if any of the three were going to come back for a surprise round to really get the most out of their fuck doll... But, no one appeared so, stiffly, her muscles aching, her body drenched in sweat and a lot worse, Sophie pulled herself onto the couch proper. She flopped down with the last of her energy and just lay there, spent, feeling her heaving chest rise and fall. After some time, Sophie wasn't sure how much, she heard noise around her, a few muffled whispers she couldn't quite catch, then nothing.

A while later, Sam announced himself and Sophie felt her eyes flicker behind the blindfold. "Sophie, you good down there?"

Sophie tried to speak, but instead only croaked. She coughed and cleared her throat before finally replying. "So good."

"That's great. The guys really loved you. You did great, Sophie." Her boyfriend replied, and Sophie found him helping her back onto her knees.

Wait... was he really doing this? Sophie didn't mind at all, of course but... right now?

Sam lifted her mask off, and Sophie guessed the noise she'd heard was the other guys leaving the apartment. She blinked her bleary, sweat and tear fuzzed eyes, focusing up on Sam. He was standing over her, so close she could feel the heat of his body, his cock in his hand. He looked a little angry, Sophie realised... had she... had she upset him?

"You acted like a real slut, Sophie." Sam accused her, gently start to work his cock, angling it towards Sophie's face.

Sophie wasn't sure what was going on... Was he mad? Or just horny still? "I- You wanted this, remember?" She said, unsure of what to do. Did she stay here and let him blow his load on her like he so clearly intended? What was going on?

"No." He said sternly, rolling his eyes and giving Sophie a pointed look. Slowly, some sort of realisation started to dawn on her... This was still part of the event, she supposed, sort of anyway. Again, sternly he said "You're a real slut. Did you like being such a filthy slut for my friends?"

A tingling ache forming between her legs, Sophie started to warm to the act now. Painfully she shuffled around, opening her legs wide so Sam could watch her play with her creamy pussy she beamed obediently up at him. "Yes. Yes I loved it. I am such a filthy girl."

Sam was close, Sophie could see it already in the way his muscles strained to hold himself back. "Did you like it when they pounded you hard? When they filled you up, like the cumdump you really are?"

"Yes!" Sophie agreed eagerly. She hadn't expected this little roleplay right at the end but... fuck... something about it made her so hot. She trembled, riding the wave towards yet another climax herself now. "Yes, I love being fucked and filled up." She squeezed both her breasts with one hand, pulling them up so Sam could target them if he wanted to. Knowing how it would sound, and yet desperate to keep this going she added, "Please, please let your slut have more cum!"

"Not yet. You don't deserve it yet." Sam snapped and Sophie almost recoiled. He sounded genuinely pissed off with her.. "Did you like their cum, their cocks, more than mine?" He demanded.

Ohhh. Sophie finally got what this was now. She'd whored herself out for him and his buddies and now... Sam was worried she'd like them more than him. This was his way of... she guessed, stamping his authority back on her? Something like that. She wasn't sure exactly, but the dynamic was utterly thrilling, so she put on her best, most obedient, face and pleaded with him. "No!" They'd never used pet names before, but on a whim Sophie just blurted the first one that came to mind. "No, Daddy! Your cock is the best and I love your cum more than anything." She fingered herself harder, moaning loudly for Sam. "Please, please let your slut have your cum one more time!"

Sophie was proud of herself as the use of such a submissive pet name almost made Sam cum there and then, but he just managed to control it. "Good." He grunted. "Tell your Daddy who's slut you are."

"I'm your slut, Daddy." Sophie moaned. She was going to cum any moment now... "I'll do whatever you want, with whoever, but I'm... all... yours!" The last few words were almost lost amongst her gasping moans as her orgasm started to hit.

"That's it. Cum for your Daddy, rub your creamy pussy for me, slut!" Sam demanded, his words finally driving Sophie fully over the edge. Exhausted as she was, as well as sore and bruised, the orgasm was a small one. Enough to make her quiver and moan, but not much else. Even so, with the leading roleplay dynamic, Sophie felt like it was nearly the best one she'd had all night. Sam apparently enjoyed it too, as with a powerful grunt he said, "Now, take my cum!"

Sam's load wasn't a big one. Not this time. Though, Sophie supposed it was his third shot of the night and he was running pretty dry by now. That didn't bother her at all though and eagerly she opened her mouth and held both her breasts out for him as two thick ropes of cum splashed over. She quivered with joy feeling the hot strings lap across her face, some dripping into her mouth and around her left eye. This was how it should be, she decided. No blindfold, just hot cum over her face. Next time, she decided, she'd do this without the mask.

Sophie waited for Sam to finish, letting him wring the last droplets of his semen onto her tongue, then she swallowed, leaving the rest of his mess on her face as she looked dutifully up at him. "Thank you, Daddy."

"Just remember who owns you." Sam snapped, though Sophie could see his anger wasn't genuine now. He was just playing a bit.

Sophie didn't mind playing along. "I will Daddy, I promise this slut is all yours." She beamed up at him, his cum on her face. "You can do whatever you want to me, from now on."

Sam smiled back at her. "Good. Because a real slut like you needs to be used." He said, making Sophie quiver. "Frequently." He promised, and Sophie found herself hoping this wasn't just part of the act... She could get used to this, she decided.

A moment passed and Sam seemed to relax, he'd re-marked his territory and the roleplay was over, Sophie guessed. He looked at her, eyes now only tired. "Can you get up, do you think?"

Sophie thought for a moment, then weakly shook her head. She didn't think she could, not with her body as exhausted and used up as it was.

"Alright, here. Let me help." Sam said and sank down to her level so he could start to help her up.

As he moved close, Sophie looked at him, wanting to remove any kind of ambiguity from what the roleplay might have meant. "I mean it, Sam. From now on, I'll be your slut. You really can do whatever you want to me, whenever you want it." For his part, Sam didn't say anything, he just nodded, accepting it. Sophie continued, "And we-" Sophie swallowed, her throat still slick with the taste of cum. "We have to do this again."

At this, Sam chuckled. "Well, the guys who missed out will be glad to hear this might be a regular thing."

"Yeah. Just-" Sophie struggled to think for a minute, basking in the afterglow of so much sex. "Just not for a little while, ok. I'm going to need time to recover from this."

"Don't worry Sophie, this part specifically is all up to you, ok. No one's doing anything like this again until you're good for it." Sam replied, and Sophie felt a warm rush of emotion towards him. "Alright, ok." He whispered softly, coming close and putting his hands on her gently. "Let's get you up. I'm going to run you a nice, deep, hot bath. Do you want that?"

Sophie nodded again, that did sound amazing.