All Comments on 'The Present Situation Ch. 04'

by Maturestud2015

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star

Gay garbage!

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 9 years ago
Definate progress

Yes, her continued exploration of her submissive side and the (to her) unexplained sexual pleasure she received from being "made" to do things, is very good.

I'm looking forward to reading your future posts on this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Maybe non-con or fetish?

No loving wife here. Just an asshole husband forcing his wife to suck another mans cock. No original or clever in the story telling. Certainly not erotically told. Just plain bad.

amh1970amh1970almost 9 years ago
Total BS

This is not love....its BS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

First it was just a little flash. Then a little touch both ways. Now a blow job. Is the BBC orgy next chapter or will there be one more before it? How soon will she fuck their preacher in the food court at their mall ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fuck you little man.

Keep your sick little fantasy to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So...what, three more chapters until she fucks someone? Then....

...two chapters after that, she will have embraced her new role as a wanton slut and start fucking men of her own choosing and at times hubby no longer controls.

Then two or three more chapters later, she's become a black dom's sub and is fucking him six or seven times a day, becoming pregnant (yes, forty-year olds often CAN still bear children) with his mixed-race baby, while hubby sits at home, crying and lonely that he's lost his wife.....because with all his messing about and slow steps to mild domination, he never understood that he is not an alpha and that she would drop him for one at her first meeting with one.

Look, it wasn't too badly executed, but was very slow-moving and tentative for what is beginning to smell an awful lot like a BDSM story, not LW. If you take this anywhere much further, you will have to deal with other dominant male influences becoming stronger than she can resist, and if more domineering than hubby, will cause her loss to him.

That's just how most of these tend to work out.

So how is this story, other than being s-l-o-w, significantly different than any other Dom/sub or BDSM story (less the torture)?

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
How could he say he loved her?

How could he say he loved her? He said: "I saw tears flow down my wife's cheek as she was forced to be a cum receptacle for this man" and he didn't do nothing to help her...he is a SOB...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty well written

I gave it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a sick old fuck.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lit changed the score on this, thats pathic.

Ugly man ugly story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
You'll know

You'll know that your wife was a whore for a strange man, and she will know you are now a cuck. Some.stud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot, love her being “forced” to suck his cock and having an orgasm from the experience. Good to know she get excited, just think what she’ll feel when she’s given a big cock to service. She’s a hot little cocksucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous