The Presentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did call but you didn't pick up," he said. "It was fine though, I'm sure he knocked first."

Melody shook her head, "I forgot my phone when I went shopping, otherwise..."

"You would have rushed home," he smiled. "Perhaps you did and that's why Franklin came back so late. He said he had errands but..." He was playing with her nipples, and she was panting and soon they were on the bed, his cock pistoning into her wet pussy.

* * *

A month later, Nick and Melody climbed out of their car. Melody looked at the impressive façade of the Country Club and smiled, "So, I'm finally going to meet your co-workers," she said. What she was thinking was meeting Franklin and how would he act? As if they'd never met, never fucked...or would he greet her as he would an old lover?

"You'll like them. Jerry, Michael, Linda, Sharon, Tom, Jenny, and David are so fucking bright. An incredible team.," Nick said as he took his wife's arm. She looked spectacular in her yellow dress. It wasn't as revealing as the red one she wore out last month, but again, she couldn't wear anything under it either. All her curves were clearly defined beneath the thin material that hugged her body. He wondered if it were the excitement of getting out that made her nipples so hard, so pronounced but it gave him a rush knowing his associates would all be jealous. He was proud to be married to the most beautiful sexy woman there.

Nick was right as all his team were eager to meet his wife, even the three women eyed Melody's figure without looking critical. They found their table along the side and were enjoying the music and open bar when Franklin came over.

"Here's my team. You have all come through with the two largest contracts in company history over the past few weeks. You must be Diana," he said to Tom's wife.

Melody had butterflies in her stomach as the distinguished-looking older man came around and introduced himself to the spouses of the sales engineering team. Then he got to her and she stood. She wasn't sure what she was expecting, but the man had a sincere look of surprise, "You're Melody Wallace?" he asked, "The photo your husband has on his desk doesn't nearly do you justice," he smiled before bringing her knuckles to his lips. "Franklin Armitage," he said. "So good to finally meet you." Then he smiled at everyone and headed back to his table.

Melody found herself dancing with many men but not Franklin. She wondered if perhaps he regretted their encounter. Then as she was removing another man's hand from her ass, she saw Nick and Franklin talking. Were they talking about her? "No way. They were talking business," she told herself, "this was a company get-together and people all over the ballroom were talking quietly to each other. She was so focused on her husband and his boss, she forgot about removing the man's hands from her ass. She realized he'd not only grabbed her ass, he then slid his hands down under the thin fabric covering her hips and was stroking her bare cheeks. She could feel his hard shaft against her pelvis. Her thoughts were distracted as an older man tapped on her current partner's shoulder.

"Edward, can I have this next dance? You've been hogging the most beautiful woman here," he smiled.

Melody found herself in the arms of yet another strange man, this time feeling his firm bulge pressing firmly against her thigh and his thigh pressing against her mound. He wasted little time putting his hands where the previous man's were and Melody had just given up trying to push them off her. Then he slid a hand up her bare flank palming her side-boob and she just swayed to the music allowing him to explore. He wasn't the first and she was sure he wouldn't be the last. She noticed Nick was watching her and her partner, a smile on his face. He had to see where these men's hands were...had to know they were taking liberties with her. Was he enjoying this? Could their fantasies be more than just fantasies?

After two dances, Franklin came over and cut in. Melody could feel her pussy throb as he pulled her close. He was the first man in a while not to grope her but she could feel his impressive package press against her.

"I've been admiring you from afar all night," he said into her ear. "More than a few times I had to stay seated and think about profits and losses, personnel issues, and how bad the traffic's been lately," he chuckled.

Melody pulled herself closer feeling his hot breath on her neck. She could feel her fluids between her thighs as they moved to the music. "Seems a waste, I saw a few empty rooms down the hall," she whispered into his ear, "It would be a simple thing for you to bend me over a table and push the dress up onto my back."

"I would love to do that. My cock aches for your tight cunt," he said as he pressed against her crotch.

Melody gasped as she felt his massive rod grind against her.

The music stopped and the band suggested a short break. Franklin led Melody back to her table...or rather, followed the beautiful blonde back to where her husband was sitting trying to get things to calm down in his pants.

"Wow! I was wondering if you remembered I was here," Nick said.

Melody shook her head, "Sorry. Who are you again? Do you work here also?" She put out her hand, "Melody Wallace. I assumed you didn't work here as I think I danced with every guy who works here," she smiled.

Nick nodded, "I do, but I'm shy. Too shy to ask such a beautiful woman to dance."

Franklin chuckled, "You just need to take a leap," he said as he stroked Melody's bare back. He then escorted the beautiful blonde to her seat next to her husband, "We're sending Nick to Singapore next month for two weeks. We'll pay your way also," he said.

"Really? That's great...what dates?" she asked.

"July 8th to the 25th," Nick said smiling. He expected his wife to look thrilled but she frowned instead.

Melody groaned and shook her head.

"What? Oh shit, Jessie's wedding. I forgot," he sighed. He looked at Franklin, "Melody's a bridesmaid...bridesmatron? Anyhow we need to go."

"Don't worry about it, "Melody said, "You don't like her anyhow. I'll just go. I'd have loved to see Singapore, supposed to be beautiful," she sighed. "Go. You'll have a great time."

Nick and Franklin looked at each other.

Melody caught the look and asked, "What? I'm not flying halfway around the world and then turning around and flying back," she said.

"When's the wedding?" Franklin asked.

"July 14th, Saturday," Melody said. "It's fine. I have tons to do in the house." She sat back as both men looked at each other before Nick spoke.

"I'm going in place of Franklin because he rented a cabin up in the Adirondacks week of the 18th. He could be your date at the wedding and then you could get a small vacation," he said softly.

"Wait. You...we...? Are you joking?" she asked.

Franklin shook his head, "He's serious. I mentioned the cabin and he said you'd be so jealous. You had a place near Lake George growing up, didn't you? My rental is a few miles from there. My friend bailed on me, and the reservation is non-refundable so I was going to go alone."

Melody looked at her husband expecting him to cry 'April Fools,' or something but he was just smiling at her. "You can't be serious...I'll be with a man, alone with a man for a week," she sputtered, "We might...I..."

"...will enjoy yourself. Go. Have fun and make some incredible memories," Nick patted his wife's leg. He stood, "I need to hit the men's room. You two work out the logistics," he said. As he walked away, he felt relief wash through him. Franklin had told him about the best place to meet beautiful, willing women in Singapore and he no longer needed to feel any guilt.

Franklin was looking at the stunningly sexy woman, "So. Feel like being my date to the cabin and would you like me to escort you to the wedding? Where is it, by the way?" he asked.

Melody's head was swimming. She and Nick had been tons more sexually active in the past month and she wondered if he suspected something, but he'd not said a word. "Um, Minneapolis," she said. "Can you get away? My friend said it would be an open bar and catered by this incredible chef," she looked at the older man.

Franklin nodded, "The board ordered me to take time off so I have the same two weeks as Nick will be out of town. We could drive there instead of flying. I used to drive everywhere."

Melody nodded, "Sure. Two days on the road. I can do that...wow! I assume I'll be required to be naked the entire time we're alone?" she smiled.

"That and you should call me, sir," he said, "I liked it when you called me that last month."

"Yes, sir," Melody said. She glanced around and saw no one looking. She ran her hand up his leg onto his cock, "I hope you don't mind but I tried anal and it's...wow! My orgasms are so powerful. I hope that's OK with you if we make that a part of our time together," she smiled. Then she nodded as his cock got fully erect, "I'll take that as a yes," she said softly as she licked her lips.

* * *

Melody introduced Franklin as Nick's uncle and was a hit with the other bridesmaids and the bride. Then they drove from Minneapolis to Lake Algonquin, which took three days. Melody's jaw was sore by the time they arrived at the cabin, having sucked him off a half dozen times as he drove.

Nick came back from his trip with a jade necklace for Melody he picked up while in Singapore without a word about his wife spending two weeks with another man. They picked up where they left off with a full sex life. Nick never asked and Melody never volunteered anything about what went on when he was away.

A year later, Nick went to Vegas on a gambling trip with his college buddies while Franklin and Melody returned to the cabin. This became a yearly thing for them as if it were nothing unusual. Outside of the annual vacations, Melody and Franklin never got together...unless you count dancing with each other at company events...and whenever Nick had to go out of town...but who's counting?